What do you think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dirkdirden
If this is the description of a forum;

"The place to talk about all kinds of video games and computers."

Wouldn't you assume you can talk about computers considering is says computers. Am I taking crazy pills or something because I don't see how this description could not include post about computers.

TigerEyes
....your point...no one cares...

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by dirkdirden

Wouldn't you assume you can talk about computers considering is says computers. Am I taking crazy pills or something because I don't see how this description could not include post about computers.

wtf?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TigerEyes

TRH
Originally posted by TigerEyes

dirkdirden
I opened a thread in this forum about my new system

Computer / Video Games Discussion
The place to talk about all kinds of video games and computers.

and It got closed, which I think was unjustified because the description of the forums says "the place to talk about all kinds of video games and computers

Rogue Jedi
i see......how feels you?

TRH
I opened a thread in this forum about my new system

Computer / Video Games Discussion
The place to talk about all kinds of video games and computers.

and It got closed, which I think was unjustified because the description of the forums says "the place to talk about all kinds of video games and computers so ask a mod retard

Storm
If you have a concern about a decision made by a moderator, contact him/her privately first.

Computer / Video Games Discussion = Computer Games / Video Games Discussion
The place to talk about all kinds of video games and computers. = The place to talk about all kinds of video games and computer games.

And there' s no need to call him a retard TRH.

TRH
Burn

dirkdirden

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Storm
If you have a concern about a decision made by a moderator, contact him/her privately first.

The place to talk about all kinds of video games and computers. = The place to talk about all kinds of video games and computer games.

Beat me to it.... Good Job Storm.

Puzzle

Can we call him R-tard though?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRH
Burn

Lana

Which is precisely what I told him when he created a thread asking this in the VG forum after I closed a thread.

And as I explained, if it was intended for computer discussion, it would be called Computers and Video Games Discussion, NOT Computer/Video Games Discussion. There is a world of difference between the two.

guy222

Good mornin

dirkdirden

Lana

Rogue Jedi
hello Lana!!! hey, can i ask you a dumb question?

Lana
I suppose...?

Rogue Jedi
you made my siggy and avy i am using now, right?

Lana
laughing out loud yeah.

Rogue Jedi
thought so. FJ was just telling me last night what good work you do, and i asked her how she knew. she pointed at my siggy and was like "duh!!!!"
thanx again, even after all this time.

Lana
laughing out loud no problem stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
i thought about getting another, but i keep going back to this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.