Terry said we will see full trailer not teaser!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
That's right you heard it...On their official webiste they said we will not get a teaser but rather a full trailer but different version... here is what terry said....

The next trailer you see mid-March, will be a 'real' trailer. There may be different versions at some point, but it will be a full trailer, not a teaser

http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=95305

pyratequeen
We don't get anything til Mid-March!!!!! Not even a ****in' teaser!!!!!!! Damnitt!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

PirateDiva
eek! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Hambah
this month big grin

lovethemtigers
they sure love torturing us...hopefully they will reward us for being patient big grin

a-k-a-amber
no it said that the FULL trailer wont be out till march

a-k-a-amber
the teaser could be realeased already though i guess

pirate179
Bummer i want it now!!!

Chiki Mina
quit complaining pyratequeen big grin at least we will get our anticipated trailer!

pirate179
ya i shouldnt be complaining either! embarrasment embarrasment
i guess i should just sit tight!

Chiki Mina
We have been patient little pirates. Now we want our booty big grin

pirate179
amen to that!! big grin

CaptainJacksLuv
whooo! lol

PirateDiva
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
no it said that the FULL trailer wont be out till march

LOL..u say it likes its a year away!! We are already in March! that means we should see it with in the the next 2 weeks thats exciting i think!!! eek!

Chiki Mina
Oh, God. WHEN!? Is it going to be in a movie?! TV??! SQUEE! lol

AudioHeart
OMG YAY THIS MONTH WOO HOO big grin big grin big grin rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing big grin big grin big grin

omg I am SOO hyper now!!!

AudioHeart
lol squee - that's really funny

aelizabeth
I'm so glad! big grin

For a long time, it seemed like the trailer would NEVER come out. They kept giving us dates then changing them. I even was worried they would push the date of the movie down a couple months! lol.

But I'm sure this is the real thing. Terry said so stick out tongue. YAY!! PIRATES!! *cries tears of joy* our thirst for the trailer shall finally be quenched! The tedious wait for the trailer shall see its end soon. LAND AHOY! eek!

lovethemtigers
we've been patient good little pirates.and yes..we won't OUR BOOTY...but I'm not refering to the trailer...i mean that's just the appetizer..I'm talking about OUR FULL BOOTY in May...we...meaning Sparrabethers....should be well rewarded wink

aelizabeth
so the trailer is the appetizer, the movie is the meal and a JE ending is dessert?

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL..u say it likes its a year away!! We are already in March! that means we should see it with in the the next 2 weeks thats exciting i think!!! eek!

big grin don't get me wrong I agree It's March now man, I remember when it was just the day after i saw DMC jeez I felt like it would be ages till i would see the next one but we are sooooooooooooooooooooo close! jeez yes I'm officially in an impatient can't wait slightly-crazy-SCREAM-with-anticipation-mood big grin eek!

PirateDiva
i know i feel like personally im a ticking time bomb....lol...like any minute when i see the trailer....i will break down of nervouseness!!! lol!

jackismyboo
the trailer will be great i am so anxious to see it!!! WE have been waiting for the trailer forever!! well it seems that long!

AudioHeart
Originally posted by aelizabeth
so the trailer is the appetizer, the movie is the meal and a JE ending is dessert?

Sounds like the perfect dining experience!

AudioHeart
I mean HP is like 200 days away, and they've ALREADY released their trailer!

Chiki Mina
^^ True

But I know that the AWE trailer is taking more time because they are saving the best for last wink

PirateDiva
Ya and all the CGI and stuff....I guess Great things are worth the wait!!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.