Rock Lee versus Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Lee's pretty pissed at Spidey and is allowed to use all his techniques*

Spidey's ticked off because his aunt's just been killed

Battle takes place in a 70ft by 70ft adamantium box

Who wins ?

*This is exam Rock lee , not any other version.

Symmetric Chaos
Blitz by Lee

And noncomic anyway.

King Kandy
This should be in the anime forum...

Rock Lee is much faster then Spiderman... But Spiderman is stronger, has enhanced senses, can stick to walls and has web-shooting abilities. And if you go with Iron Spiderman this is a curbstomp in Spideys favor.

db_renji
Take away Spider-man's web shooters, and this is a better fight.

No web-shooters, and Lee takes it after releasing the 5 gates and using the Reverse/ Secondary (depends on translation) Lotus.

Tassadar
Lee takes it, but Spidey gives him some trouble thanks to his reflexes.

Scoobless
Who the hell is Rock Lee?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless
Who the hell is Rock Lee?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Lee <-- him

And fullpower he would WFTPWN Spidey

LordFear
Spidey takes this

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LordFear
Spidey takes this

Is this before or after he has every bone in his body broken?

LordFear
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Is this before or after he has every bone in his body broken?

No way, Spidey's enemies would eat rOCKLEE alive. A man can be judge by his enemies and I can tell ya that hell Batman would take Rock out

hunbu04
lee is way to fast he win with easy
as seen in the filler episodes i think it was around 190-196 he was approaching light speed

HigH ScholaR
Rock Lee

LordFear
Originally posted by hunbu04
lee is way to fast he win with easy
as seen in the filler episodes i think it was around 190-196 he was approaching light speed

Oh c'mon light speed???
can't even happen dude. It's one thing to run fast but light speed?
Who Guy Sensei taught him that?
you should have won the damn tournament all by himself then.

jasofisc
lee is way faster and just as strong as spidey, there is no way spidy is going to win.

as far and the strength thing goes Lee riped a gigantic tree rote out to block someone's attack once.

HigH ScholaR
i agree, Rock lee seems a bit stronger, him taking off his weights is overkill for spiderman

Symmetric Chaos
No way, Spidey's enemies would eat rOCKLEE alive. A man can be judge by his enemies and I can tell ya that hell Batman would take Rock out

no expression

I hope you're joking.

Skeets
Spidey owns him,Lee really isn't that fast.Spidey has tagged Speed Demon and Quicksilver,who both are waayyy faster than Lee.
Spidey punches his head off ,after he webbs his ass.

LordFear
no expression

I hope you're joking.

No I am not joking. I ain't gonna sit here and be dazzled by the little Naruto fanboys running around with their knickers in a twist because their favorite anime of the month is on. I saw that fight with freakin' Gara and Spidey would have murdered Gara. Now you tell me Guy Sensei I might postulate otherwise but not freaking Rock Lee, he ain't there yet. When he can hold his own against guys like Venom, Toxin, Carnage then come talk to me

jasofisc
Originally posted by Skeets
Spidey owns him,Lee really isn't that fast.Spidey has tagged Speed Demon and Quicksilver,who both are waayyy faster than Lee.
Spidey punches his head off ,after he webbs his ass.

um how do you figure any of the crap you just said, no way you can really back any of that stuff up. quicksilver, speed demon and rock lee are all three superfast, rock lee has super strength if spidey and extream fighting stills, if spidey tries to web him up rock lee could very easly doge his webs or pull on them to smash spidy into something.

LordFear
Originally posted by jasofisc
lee is way faster and just as strong as spidey, there is no way spidy is going to win.

as far and the strength thing goes Lee riped a gigantic tree rote out to block someone's attack once.

So what? Do you know that there is a freaking time limit on all of his superhuman feats? Nobody bothers mentionning that huh?
What happens when the stress enduring from his body overwhelms him?
He is dead. You better pray that Spidey doesn't figure that out in the midst of battle cuz its just seat back and let Rock exhaust himself and come in slap him around like a prostitute working the corner

jasofisc
No I am not joking. I ain't gonna sit here and be dazzled by the little Naruto fanboys running around with their knickers in a twist because their favorite anime of the month is on. I saw that fight with freakin' Gara and Spidey would have murdered Gara. Now you tell me Guy Sensei I might postulate otherwise but not freaking Rock Lee, he ain't there yet. When he can hold his own against guys like Venom, Toxin, Carnage then come talk to me

who would spidy beat gara? he wouldn't get close to him and the would get crushed by a sand coffin

LordFear
um how do you figure any of the crap you just said, no way you can really back any of that stuff up. quicksilver, speed demon and rock lee are all three superfast, rock lee has super strength if spidey and extream fighting stills, if spidey tries to web him up rock lee could very easly doge his webs or pull on them to smash spidy into something.

Not superstrength that can break or rip the tensile strength of his webs.

jasofisc
So what? Do you know that there is a freaking time limit on all of his superhuman feats? Nobody bothers mentionning that huh?
What happens when the stress enduring from his body overwhelms him?
He is dead. You better pray that Spidey doesn't figure that out in the midst of battle cuz its just seat back and let Rock exhaust himself and come in slap him around like a prostitute working the corner

the Time? limit is only for the lotus moves. do you even watch the shows? Spidey won't have time too and rock lee can easily take out spidy with out using any of his lotus moves but by taking off the weights he uses.

LordFear
who would spidy beat gara? he wouldn't get close to him and the would get crushed by a sand coffin

what the hell is a sand coffin attack when spider senses warn him of an impending attack? Gara doesn't fight close up from what I can gather, he likes to keep a distance, but what happens when Parker is pissing him off and God forbides Spidey talks about his momma. We all know Gara has major matriarchal issues.

jasofisc
Not superstrength that can break or rip the tensile strength of his webs.

riped a car sized root out of the ground this is way enough strength to do that

Skeets
*Sigh* Rock Lee is no where near the speed of either Quicksilver nor Speed Demon,I think the one with the crap is you my friend.

Rock Lee's max is under mach 1 which is nothing Spidey can't and hasn't already handled with ease.
Lee super strength?....funny,did you forget he's fighting Spider-man not other 12 year old kids,from the Narutoverse.

Spidey punches his head off.

jasofisc
what the hell is a sand coffin attack when spider senses warn him of an impending attack? Gara doesn't fight close up from what I can gather, he likes to keep a distance, but what happens when Parker is pissing him off and God forbides Spidey talks about his momma. We all know Gara has major matriarchal issues.

once again do you watch the show. spidy sence is not going to help spidy against a sand coffin when it comes from around him. gara also has the sad tidle wave to choose from and his demon side which does make him fight up close.

LordFear
the Time? limit is only for the lotus moves. do you even watch the shows? Spidey won't have time too and rock lee can easily take out spidy with out using any of his lotus moves but by taking off the weights he uses.

He can't ****ing sustain it forever man?
WTF? I hate PEOPLE boosting a character up cuz some shit they saw at one point. Man whatever, no point arguing with a closed mind anyway.

Furthermore Spidey can wrap himself in a web caccoon which he has done mad times, similar to Gara bitching out and retreating in his sand ball or using his sand as armor

jasofisc
*Sigh* Rock Lee is no where near the speed of either Quicksilver nor Speed Demon,I think the one with the crap is you my friend.

Rock Lee's max is under mach 1 which is nothing Spidey can't and hasn't already handled with ease.
Lee super strength?....funny,did you forget he's fighting Spider-man not other 12 year old kids,from the Narutoverse.

Spidey punches his head off.
'
so hand book are ok to use for anime charater but not comic book ones.

your just guessing with that crap and spidey has crap fighing abilities (cap nearly owned iron spidy) also rock lee's strength is close to spidermans so no he's not punching his head off.

LordFear
once again do you watch the show. spidy sence is not going to help spidy against a sand coffin when it comes from around him. gara also has the sad tidle wave to choose from and his demon side which does make him fight up close.

Yeah and Spidey has cosmic Spidey abilities so there. He can just summon Galactus to help him. There goes your demon argument/lol
Don't you love the arguments in here?

LordFear
'

your just guessing with that crap and spidey has crap fighing abilities (cap nearly owned iron spidy) also rock lee's strength is close to spidermans so no he's not punching his head off.

Oh wow so now we know that Rock LEE'S strength is comparable to SPidey's now????LOL,LOL,LOL laughing

I seldom use these emoticons but damn this is an appropriate time I think

jasofisc
He can't ****ing sustain it forever man?
WTF? I hate PEOPLE boosting a character up cuz some shit they saw at one point. Man whatever, no point arguing with a closed mind anyway.

Furthermore Spidey can wrap himself in a web caccoon which he has done mad times, similar to Gara bitching out and retreating in his sand ball or using his sand as armor

wow dude you are so ignorant of the rock lee, he doesn't have a time limit for his normal powers, you are obviously only seeing what you want, he only has a time limit for three things the lotus moves, and the gate moves.

spidy goes down and every objective member knows this

jasofisc
Yeah and Spidey has cosmic Spidey abilities so there. He can just summon Galactus to help him. There goes your demon argument/lol
Don't you love the arguments in here?

gara's demon is part of his powers forever, man you really don't know crap do you

LordFear
WAIT doesn't Spidey fight a sand base enemy on the regular?
A guy named Sandman?
Myabe I am wrong here

Skeets
'

Handbooks? What the hell are you talking about?
guy you're full of it,and your really not worth my time.

Again Spider-man punches Lee's head off.

jasofisc
Oh wow so now we know that Rock LEE'S strength is comparable to SPidey's now????LOL,LOL,LOL laughing

I seldom use these emoticons but damn this is an appropriate time I think

wow once again not reading what is written

rock lee with weights on pull a root the size of a car (small) out of the ground which puts him on the level of spiderman

bigbran
So... did Spidey forget his reflexes or something?

LordFear
wow dude you are so ignorant of the rock lee, he doesn't have a time limit for his normal powers, you are obviously only seeing what you want, he only has a time limit for three things the lotus moves, and the gate moves.

spidy goes down and every objective member knows this

Wow so this was what after the chunin exams?
Because I have never saw RockLee unless in the new episodes they effed up the show, demonstrating superhuman strength on a regular.
So if Rock Lee is at least class 1, right? by your estimation, then when not just pound Gara's sand armor and break the freak's face?

jasofisc
Handbooks? What the hell are you talking about?
guy you're full of it,and your really not worth my time.

Again Spider-man punches Lee's head off.

i'm sorry i'm actually using logic and arguments instead of assumption and web sites your right spider-man does punches Lee's head off why because skeets says so with no evidence.

LordFear
wow once again not reading what is written

rock lee with weights on pull a root the size of a car (small) out of the ground which puts him on the level of spiderman embarrasment

However you came to that conclusion is wonderful. Can we exchange cell# so we can become best budds?

jasofisc
Wow so this was what after the chunin exams?
Because I have never saw RockLee unless in the new episodes they effed up the show, demonstrating superhuman strength on a regular.
So if Rock Lee is at least class 1, right? by your estimation, then when not just pound Gara's sand armor and break the freak's face?

Gara's sand armor is very very durable and gara is very strong underneath it too.

LordFear
Originally posted by bigbran
So... did Spidey forget his reflexes or something?

apparently SPidey just stands there while Rock Lee shows him a thing or two about real fighting. Yup he takes the weights off and oh boy watch out here comes a world class ass whooping

LordFear
Gara's sand armor is very very durable and gara is very strong underneath it too.

so it can withstand 1 ton of power???
is that what you are telling me buddy?

jasofisc
embarrasment

However you came to that conclusion is wonderful. Can we exchange cell# so we can become best budds?

pulling a root out of the ground is no joke expeshally the size of the one he pulled out. it's the difference in lifting a log and riping a tree out of the ground.

jasofisc
so it can withstand 1 ton of power???
is that what you are telling me buddy?

that's what i'm telling you bub and why not

LordFear
pulling a root out of the ground is no joke expeshally the size of the one he pulled out. it's the difference in lifting a log and riping a tree out of the ground.

you used that as a benchmark alone to gauge Rock Lee's strength at normal rest or upon exertion and deemed it on par with Spidey's strength, that's raw man

Skeets
i'm sorry i'm actually using logic and arguments instead of assumption and web sites your right spider-man does punches Lee's head off why because skeets says so with no evidence.
Prove to me that Lee is a "speedster" among the ranks of Quicksilver or Speed demon can you do that?
No you can't.

Can you show me any time when/where Lee showed any kind of super strength of the level of Spider-man?
No you can't

I have read every Naruto Chapter,and Lee's never done anything that would convince me that he could take more than 2 wins over Spider-man.

Spidey rocks Lee..(ha ha I made a funny)

jasofisc
you used that as a benchmark alone to gauge Rock Lee's strength at normal rest or upon exertion and deemed it on par with Spidey's strength, that's raw man

that's the only one I can think of when it comes to lifting strength. And once again Lee had the weights on which would limit his strength in any case.

LordFear
Prove to me that Lee is a "speedster" among the ranks of Quicksilver or Speed demon can you do that?
No you can't.

Can you show me any time when/where Lee showed any kind of super strength of the level of Spider-man?
No you can't

I have read every Naruto Chapter,and Lee's never done anything that would convince me that he could take more than 2 wins over Spider-man.

Indeed you did my friend

jasofisc
No you can't.

No you can't

Well that's yoru opinion about Lee from what you see.

As far as lee's speedster abilities, he moved so fast that in an open area with trained fighters looking on we went so fast that people couldn't track him. that's pretty darn fast considering most people can see quicksilver when he's going super fast. also I alreading mentioned the tree root thing if you can come up with another time lee tried to lift something and couldn't I would love to see it.

Skeets
You mean the other rookies had trouble tracking him.
I believe mach 1 is the fastest the eye can see,Quicksilver goes mach 10 so no try again.

jasofisc
I believe mach 1 is the fastest the eye can see,Quicksilver goes mach 10 so no try again.

yet people see him just fine most of the time

and no every one looking on when he took off the weights couldn't see him.

bigbran
Well that's yoru opinion about Lee from what you see.

As far as lee's speedster abilities, he moved so fast that in an open area with trained fighters looking on we went so fast that people couldn't track him. that's pretty darn fast considering most people can see quicksilver when he's going super fast. also I alreading mentioned the tree root thing if you can come up with another time lee tried to lift something and couldn't I would love to see it. So... are we also forgetting Spidey's lifting feats?

Pulling out a tree root is alright, but what about picking up a train car?

jasofisc
try giving some feats

jasofisc
So... are we also forgetting Spidey's lifting feats?

I agree that spidey is stronger but lee is in the same class

carver9
I read, read, and read, and just cant take no more. If you think that spiderman can beat rock lee then your a moron. Spidey dont stand a chance against rock lee. How is spiderman going to fight someone that he cant see. Owe my god, you all make spiderman out of a god. Spidey just got b**** slapped by cap and lee fighting skills is almost close to cap, I dont care what you all say the guy has super strength, invisible speed. Spiderman has a hard time taking king pin out, how in the hell is he going to be rock lee. Forget spiderman reflexes, by the time he thinks of his reflexes, lee would be there in seconds snapping his neck. You all know nothing of rock lee. Read up on him. Spiderman has a hard time with elektra, what is he going to do to rock lee. Spiderman just got koed by a human in a toad suit, what in the hell is he going to do to rock lee. When spiderman can beat king pin and vulture then I'll think that he have a chance against someone in lee's caliber....... hahahahahahah. This fight last about 30 seconds and that extending it and spiderman dies horribly.

carver9
So... are we also forgetting Spidey's lifting feats?

Forget his lifting feat because it means nothing in this fight.

Tassadar

Not one of Batmans regulars, even Clayface, could beat either Gaara or Kimmimaro.

Tassadar

Quicksilver never went anywhere near mach 10. I dont think he ever even got near mach 1.

LordFear
Originally posted by Tassadar
Not one of Batmans regulars, even Clayface, could beat either Gaara or Kimmimaro.

Well I believe that batman can beat Rock and if that's so then Spidey is no challenge. Now provided that Bats has his utility belt

Tassadar

Spiderman would never even be able to hit Gaara, let alone actually do damage. He compresses the sand, meaning its basically punching solid rock, thats being psychically controlled. All Gaara needs to do is sand sphere and imperial desert funeral, and Spidey is dead, no chance to dodge or attack.

Symmetric Chaos
Well I believe that batman can beat Rock and if that's so then Spidey is no challenge. Now provided that Bats has his utility belt

Except that Lee is faster and stronger than Batman and you seem to be forgeting that Lee is a very competent fighter.

Skeets
Quicksilver never went anywhere near mach 10. I dont think he ever even got near mach 1.
What the ****? are you serious?

Tassadar

Batman can win against many characters that vastly outclass him (including Spiderman, Venom, and Clayface) solely on that damned belt.

Tassadar
What the ****? are you serious?

You realize that mach 1 is the speed of sound right?

LordFear
Except that Lee is faster and stronger than Batman and you seem to be forgeting that Lee is a very competent fighter.

He is a competent fighter and that is a given but given what I know of Bats and what he has overcome, I see him winning despite any possible handicap. His utility belt will be needed, that's for sure. May I say that Lee's forbidden juitsu is only as a last resort and I don't think Bats would allow it to go that far, after realizing the caliber of fighter he is up against

Skeets
You realize that mach 1 is the speed of sound right?
No shit,That was his original speed back in the day.

HigH ScholaR
batman is not beating rock lee......period.

Symmetric Chaos
He is a competent fighter and that is a given but given what I know of Bats and what he has overcome, I see him winning despite any possible handicap. His utility belt will be needed, that's for sure. May I say that Lee's forbidden juitsu is only as a last resort and I don't think Bats would allow it to go that far, after realizing the caliber of fighter he is up against

Like Tassadar said with that belt it doesn't matter who you are Batman will beat you.

Spidey doesn't have that belt, he lacks a skill advantage, he lacks a speed advatage.

I'm more than willing to give the strength edge to Spidey however MA skill > strength.

Its not pure speed that wins this for Lee its that H2H Spidey will be hard pressed to get a solid hit.

(in response to an earlier comment of yours I happen to loath Naruto)

Tassadar
No shit,That was his original speed back in the day.

Give me one instance of Quicksilver creating a sonic boom.

Skeets
Give me one instance of Quicksilver creating a sonic boom.
Go look in his respect thread.

Endless Mike
Spidey wins, the author of Naruto said that Naruto ninjas are too slow to dodge bullets, but Spidey dodges and catches bullets all the time, also he can predict Lee's moves with spider-sense, is physically stronger, can web him up, and has much more stamina, as opposed to Lee wearing out in a minute or two after opening the gates.

Skeets
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Spidey wins, the author of Naruto said that Naruto ninjas are too slow to dodge bullets, but Spidey dodges and catches bullets all the time, also he can predict Lee's moves with spider-sense, is physically stronger, can web him up, and has much more stamina, as opposed to Lee wearing out in a minute or two after opening the gates.
Narutofan forums..13

Symmetric Chaos

Ninjas slower than Lee have dodge objects moving at the velocity of a bullet.

Interviews and statements by writers are not canon here anyway.

Skeets

Interviews and statements by writers are not canon here anyway.
Is that a fact? How would you know if the said object was moving as fast as a bullet?

Endless Mike

Such as?

LordFear
I mean its one thing to say Guy Sensei or Kakashi Sensei but damn it Rock Lee? I do not accept that. Not at all

Symmetric Chaos
Such as?

Neji I believe.

Kakashi has the reflexs to hit a lightning blot and even he was only following Lee thanks to his Sharingan.

Endless Mike
Neji I believe.

Kakashi has the reflexs to hit a lightning blot and even he was only following Lee thanks to his Sharingan.

Kakashi never hit a lightning bolt, that was just hyperbole. Besides, Spidey dodges lightning from Electro all the time.

Neji never did anything impressive, his best speed is hitting someone 64 times in a few seconds.

Skeets
Neji I believe.

What the hell are you talking about?
Lightning bolt? When the hell did Kakashi "hit a lightning bolt"?

LordFear
Like Tassadar said with that belt it doesn't matter who you are Batman will beat you.

Spidey doesn't have that belt, he lacks a skill advantage, he lacks a speed advatage.

I'm more than willing to give the strength edge to Spidey however MA skill > strength.

Its not pure speed that wins this for Lee its that H2H Spidey will be hard pressed to get a solid hit.

(in response to an earlier comment of yours I happen to loath Naruto)

But how do you know that Spidey will go h2h once he realizes that he cannot win in close quarter combat?

Endless Mike
But how do you know that Spidey will go h2h once he realizes that he cannot win in close quarter combat?

What do you mean? Of course he can.

Symmetric Chaos
Kakashi never hit a lightning bolt, that was just hyperbole. Besides, Spidey dodges lightning from Electro all the time.

What makes you think it was hyperbole.

Spidey does that thanks to precog.

Neji never did anything impressive, his best speed is hitting someone 64 times in a few seconds.

Neji fought Kidomaru and dodge his shots for a while.

A good fighter will always force the fight to thier advantage. Lee is going to force Spidey into a retreat or H2H

Endless Mike
What makes you think it was hyperbole.

Because it was never shown and nothing else like that has ever been demonstrated anywhere in the canon.

Which is one of the reasons why he will win.

Which were slow - moving arrows nowhere near as fast as bullets.

Which would lead to his defeat, as he has nowhere near the strength, speed, or abilities to handle Spidey in HtH. Spidey also has stingers that could paralyze him.

Symmetric Chaos
Because it was never shown and nothing else like that has ever been demonstrated anywhere in the canon.

Kay.

Which is one of the reasons why he will win.

I'll give you that. SpideySense is a severe hinderence to Lee but I don't think its sufficient.

Which were slow - moving arrows nowhere near as fast as bullets.

Kay

Which would lead to his defeat, as he has nowhere near the strength, speed, or abilities to handle Spidey in HtH. Spidey also has stingers that could paralyze him.

H2H Spidey isn't going to be doing much to Lee.

Lee's skill is better, IMO he has a slight speed advantage, Peter's strength is just going to get turned against him.

LordFear
What do you mean? Of course he can.

What I am saying is once Spidey realizes that engaging in hand to hand or being in close quarters with Lee is dangerous cuz the kid got moves, he will keep his distances. Spidey has fought plenty of guys where might hasn't helped him but rather cunning and smarts, which he has plenty of

LordFear
Kay.

I'll give you that. SpideySense is a severe hinderence to Lee but I don't think its sufficient.

Kay

H2H Spidey isn't going to be doing much to Lee.

Lee's skill is better, IMO he has a slight speed advantage, Peter's strength is just going to get turned against him.

Not true at all, that only applies to individuals who rely on their strength solely or too much. Now if the fight was Colossus or Hercules fighting Lee then I would agree with your argument but Spidey relies on a plethora of abilities. Hell alot of his foes are more powerful than him physically and he still comes out with a win

hunbu04
you are not saying that spiderman can beat immortal hercules

Symmetric Chaos
Not true at all, that only applies to individuals who rely on their strength solely or too much. Now if the fight was Colossus or Hercules fighting Lee then I would agree with your argument but Spidey relies on a plethora of abilities. Hell alot of his foes are more powerful than him physically and he still comes out with a win

Pete's not stupid and he has experience thats true.

But how often does Spidey's skill get tested? RockLee has spent his entire life pushing his limits.

Lee is incredible at MA, Pete is good. PreCog will keep him alive but also on the defensive.

LordFear
Originally posted by hunbu04
you are not saying that spiderman can beat immortal hercules

Good God no!!!
I was saying that if it was a foe who relied solely on strength to beat his opponents such as Colossus or Herc then I would say that the strength thing is not enough against a gifted combatant such as Rock Lee. I mean look at Temugin against IronMan, Tem mopped the floor with Tony barehanded while Tony was privy to all of his weapons. But Spidey doesn't rely on strength alone

LordFear
Pete's not stupid and he has experience thats true.

But how often does Spidey's skill get tested? RockLee has spent his entire life pushing his limits.

Lee is incredible at MA, Pete is good. PreCog will keep him alive but also on the defensive.

Tested? Parker is constantly tested and he has to find a way to win despite the odds.

Symmetric Chaos
Tested? Parker is constantly tested and he has to find a way to win despite the odds.

I know that. I was asking how much his H2H skill gets tested against comprable opponents.

LordFear
I know that. I was asking how much his H2H skill gets tested against comprable opponents.

Oh I gotcha!!!
Well I would have to agree with you that in that case, no not very often as evident with an encounter against Cap. But h2h Cap against Ironman for example, Steve would be kicking Tony's butt all over the mansion unless Tony decides to switch his style and play his strengths. My point is that it depends how the character plays the field

Endless Mike
You have any evidence Lee is faster? Or even anywhere near as fast? Just because the artist draws him with lots of blurs and afterimages means nothing if there are no actual feats to back it up.

jasofisc
Oh I gotcha!!!
Well I would have to agree with you that in that case, no not very often as evident with an encounter against Cap. But h2h Cap against Ironman for example, Steve would be kicking Tony's butt all over the mansion unless Tony decides to switch his style and play his strengths. My point is that it depends how the character plays the field

I will agree with you on one thing and that is it does depend on how the character plays there strengths, I just think Lee will also figure out a way to put spidy down regardless of the circumstances. Now that doesn't mean I think Lee get 10 out of 10 on spidy but i do believe he gets 7 or 8 out of 10 because his speed, fighting skills, in if he needs them gate opening abilities.

Symmetric Chaos
I will agree with you on one thing and that is it does depend on how the character plays there strengths, I just think Lee will also figure out a way to put spidy down regardless of the circumstances. Now that doesn't mean I think Lee get 10 out of 10 on spidy but i do believe he gets 7 or 8 out of 10 because his speed, fighting skills, in if he needs them gate opening abilities.

I agree with this analysis.

jasofisc
You have any evidence Lee is faster? Or even anywhere near as fast? Just because the artist draws him with lots of blurs and afterimages means nothing if there are no actual feats to back it up.

do you mean as fast as quicksilver or spiderman?
next time I see spiderman run around a person and make a dust devil you can talk. also he was so fast that in a open space that trained fighters couldn't see him at certain point because he was that fast.

yeah I guess that isn't any evidence or actual feats.

dvampire
Rock Lee wins if he uses his gates. I give it to Spiderman if Lee is in his normal stat, because I don't think Lee is fast enough to really cause Spiderman much difficulty. If Lee uses his gates, he'll probably win, becuase he'll be to quick for Spiderman to hit him. Lee will just have to be quick in beating him though, before he runs out of stamina.

King_Mungi
Actually as per the handbooks made by Kisimoto himself, Neji and Lee have the exact same speed. Neji is not slow by any means

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.