Spider-Man 3 Trailer 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MC_GG
For those of you who are wondering what is going to be in the new Spider-Man 3 Trailer that's coming with 300, it's gonna be the Comic-Con Trailer with finished CGI because the trailer is gonna be 1 min 38 secs.

Spiderman_RJ
saimi told that the comic con trailer was exclusive for the event.
and how or where did you got that information?

Tonnochi
This isn't true. A trailer attached with 300 will be the trailer that came with Ghost Rider, if any trailer will be there.

BlackC@
No, it's a new trailer.

MC_GG
Well the trailer is 1 min 38 seconds. It can't be the Wondercon trailer plus there's a crappy quality of the Comic-Con and people at imdb think its comic-con trailer.

Arachnid1
I think you can find the new trailer here.

Your welcome. wink

shugie99
They are acutally showing a one minute clip during Heroes tonight. Then you can see a 7 min clip on the nbc website!

Wolverine2006
I clicked the thing that says click ok once...and I've been waiting for hella long...shuld I click it again

Wolverine2006
...okay now it loaded but it's just a black screen. Can someone help me out?..please

Wolverine2006
nevermind again I figured it out

Wolverine2006
I didn't even show Venom

Barker
Kinda cool, but ghey as hell that it was HD. My computer can't handle that shit, and the Video skipped. no expression

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Barker
Kinda cool, but ghey as hell that it was HD. My computer can't handle that shit, and the Video skipped. no expression
I couldn't even get it to come up but I'm sure it'd do the same so I'm not even bothering with it

spencerspider
it did show venom...and he looked weird...same scene where he jumps at the camera though but he looked different..

thesithlord3
if u still pause it like a split of a second, he looks 10000000x better than what we've seen at comic-con
that was just a prototype, this was pure special effects

spencerspider
yep yep

the_satan32
It was pretty good. The fight between Peter and Harry was well done.

Wolverine2006
He was more gooey....but I expected them to show more than half of a second this time sad

Vinny Valentine
VENOM was SOOOO wicked in it.

spencerspider
i actually wanted to see him like fight or him standing up

the_satan32
I'd prefer if they don't show him. That way it would be more interesting to see him in the movie. What we saw is enough we've seen Harry, The Black suit, Sandman there is no need for more.

MC_GG
Actually that shot of Venom in the 7 minute trailer is Venom transforming slowly. The transformation is in the first stage. Nobody but the crew and cast of Spider-Man 3 have seen the final product of Venom

Kainreaver
Saw 300 today (SWEET movie by the way) And thus I have seen the new Spiderman 3 trailer. The trailer starts out alot like the Comicon trailer. But shows new stuff. Its basically all about the black suit, and Eddie Brock. For my money...It's ALL about the very last shot of the trailer. It reminds us that Spideys Spider sense is USELESS against Venom.

MC_GG
In this new trailer do they start off like Comic-Con one where Peter looks into the mirror and catches a glimpse of Venom?

Spiderman_RJ
okay so.........no one is complaining about the 7 min footage,like how spidey still got time to catch the ring...not to say SUPER VISION!!!
and how can harry carry pumpkin grenades on that SNOW BOARD!!!

Kainreaver
No, it starts out with Eddie brock "Crossing"" himself in the church, and he's saying he's humbled, and humiliated. It also shows peter taking a sample of the suit to Dr. Connors.
Ultimately, we've seen trailers about sandman. We've seen a 7 minute clip about Harry. This 1 1/2 minute trailer is pretty much dedicated to Eddie brock, and the Black suit. Or at least as much as it can be without showing TOO much. They definately want to keep the details of Venom tight lipped. Kinda like Yoda fighting in episode II I guess. But you see a couple of glimpses of Venom...cant wait to frame by frame that sweet footage.

Vladimir
the new trailer is the one shown at the wonder con.. its pretty good, completely dedicated to venom and the symbiote... i cant wait to see it in clear vision..here is the link to the unfocused one, but i suggest if u havent seen it, wait till it comes out.. TRUST ME!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1en6u_spiderman3

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/3/0/customsig_52430_d3.gif

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Vladimir
the new trailer is the one shown at the wonder con.. its pretty good, completely dedicated to venom and the symbiote... i cant wait to see it in clear vision..here is the link to the unfocused one, but i suggest if u havent seen it, wait till it comes out.. TRUST ME!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1en6u_spiderman3

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/3/0/customsig_52430_d3.gif

The new trailer looks good. Can't wait to see part 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.