jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muslimscholar
one question when jesus comes back to earth as muslims and christains belive i am asking if jesus said islam is the true religon will all the christians and atheits belive him?

Mindship
They won't even believe it's Jesus.

Boris
Ahahahaha! Are you serious? Jesus aint coming back buddy, when you're dead.. you're dead.

Might as well make your life count instead of wasting it on a total bullshit religion such as Islam!

muslimscholar
Originally posted by Boris
Ahahahaha! Are you serious? Jesus aint coming back buddy, when you're dead.. you're dead.

Might as well make your life count instead of wasting it on a total bullshit religion such as Islam!

his not coming back prove it did you talk to him

muslimscholar
Originally posted by Mindship
They won't even believe it's Jesus.

even if he shows a miracle?

Boris
Ever in the histroy of mankind has there been a person who as "came back" after they died?

Eh NO! Of course not!

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by muslimscholar
one question when jesus comes back to earth as muslims and christains belive i am asking if jesus said islam is the true religon will all the christians and atheits belive him?

Well the Koran says that Adam, Noah, Abraham, and Jesus were all Muslims because they believed in the one true God. And the Koran states that Islam is the correction to all the Abrahamic religions. So yeah why not?

And besides, if Isa bin Mariam (Jesus) is standing there before you in the flesh with a bright light shining from behind him, of course people would believe him cause thats pretty convincing in itself.

Boris
True, but that would require evidence, something that most religions seem to be lacking quite a bit of.

muslimscholar
True, but that would require evidence, something that most religions seem to be lacking quite a bit of.

evidance? the quran is the evidance the quran is the truth tell me a lie thats in the quran

Help
even if he shows a miracle?

We watch magic shows everyday miracles are nothing major.

And why would Jesus say Islam was the true religion?

And why when you post mohammed (PBUH)'s name do you not put peace be upon him?(I'm not islamic but i was taught this was the respectful way of doing things though i may be wrong)

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Help

And why when you post mohammed (PBUH)'s name do you not put peace be upon him?(I'm not islamic but i was taught this was the respectful way of doing things though i may be wrong)

You only have to say PBUH when youre speaking in formal manner.

muslimscholar
Originally posted by Help

i do not put pbuh after muhammed because i did not want to confuse anyone now you have asked i will

Boris
That entire book is total bullshit.

Help
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
You only have to say PBUH when youre speaking in formal manner.

Thanks my knowledge of Islam is a little rusty.

muslimscholar

how much have you even read of it

TRH
how much have you even read of it It says in the Koran Christians will go to paradise

muslimscholar
Originally posted by TRH
It says in the Koran Christians will go to paradise
no it does not

TRH
no it does not yes

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/440233_1-interesting-verse

muslimscholar
right what that verse means is those who followed the torah when it was reveled to mosas and the bible at that time will go to hevean not now
now who ever followes the quran will go to hevean

Admiral Akbar

Not really..like the bible it's fictional entertainment. I get a good laugh when I read things like the Earth is flat and was created in 7 days ect...

AngryManatee
psh why go to heaven when you can go to Valhalla?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.