Tyrant vs. Ganthet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
who wins??

Tyrant (FP)

vs.

Ganthet

celestialdemon
Don't know enough about Ganthet. Got any feats?

LordFear
who is Ganthet?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ganthet Gave kyle the ring that had no weaknesses or time limit. Ganthet is the strongest of all the sky father beings known as the Guardians. He doesn't really fight becuz the gaurdians don't bother with such things. But they are nearly as old as the universe itself. They are related to their cosmic cousins the controllers and the zamarans. Ganthest sit's on the Quintessence with Highfather, Zeus, Phantom Stranger, and Shazam.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LordFear
who is Ganthet?

One of the Guardians of the Universe.

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
who wins??

Tyrant (FP)

vs.

Ganthet

Ganthet

LordFear
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ganthet Gave kyle the ring that had no weaknesses or time limit. Ganthet is the strongest of all the sky father beings known as the Guardians. He doesn't really fight becuz the gaurdians don't bother with such things. But they are nearly as old as the universe itself. They are related to their cosmic cousins the controllers and the zamarans. Ganthest sit's on the Quintessence with Highfather, Zeus, Phantom Stranger, and Shazam.

THANX BUD

celestialdemon
Hmm. If this is FP Tyrant, I would give it to him every time. Normal Tyrant is more or less skyfather level depending on who you ask. I would give say normal Tyrant loses 7-8/10.

leonidas
this is a good fight. i'd say they were pretty close, actually . . . not sure. confused

snoopdogg
This would be a good fight. Universal destruction would be the outcome.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well Tyrant Actually likes to fight. And shows he can throw down with the likes of thanos and Galactus. And we all know Big G can fight his ass off. If these guys were just regular people who were close in power, we would go for the most skilled. Ganthet is NOT a warrior. He could very well be more powerful than Tyrant, but he won't put up much of a fight. Now if he snaps his finger and makes some green warrior with all his power to fight for him, then Tyrant would be in trouble. But I'd give tyrant the edge for actually being a true fighter.

Madvillain
Originally posted by snoopdogg
This would be a good fight. Universal destruction would be the outcome.

true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.