Blood Ties Exodus vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I did a search to see if this had been done. I thought it would be a good match up.

id369
As much as I like Exodus, I give it to Fernus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by id369
As much as I like Exodus, I give it to Fernus.

Not Fernus. Just regular Martian Manhunter.

xmarksthespot
J'onn. Lots of property damage.

celestialdemon
I think this would be a devastating fight. Exodus, while not as powerful as MM psychically, could give him a good battle. In the end, MM would win.

jasofisc
great fight, I think they are pretty even, it would matter how each used there powers. If Exodus does the think were he feeds off of his opponent psy energies I could see exodus winning pretty easily. If MM uses his speed, strength and shape changing ability together i could see him wining.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I Think all of Jonnz powers are tied to his ability to control his molecular structure. At least the physical ones. I don't know about the Tp. But if exodus starts to feed, John would only be left with his physical powers.At any rate, I'd say exodus couldnt feed off of that much energy and he wouldn't need to. At his blood ties lvls, I'd say he was a match for john.

id369
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not Fernus. Just regular Martian Manhunter.

Opps my mistake.
In character, MM slightly edges out Exodus.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I did a search to see if this had been done. I thought it would be a good match up.

Exodus ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.