new trailer on heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miroku
new trailer on heroes this monday night

Arachnid1
Originally posted by miroku
new trailer on heroes this monday night

This same thread was made about 8 threads down... laughing

Evil SeeD
Yea, someone beat ya to it mister wink

doctorstrongbad
Did anybody record it? Any way to get those pics on here?

VeNoM_Factor
twas ok

the_satan32
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Did anybody record it? Any way to get those pics on here?

Just watch it on youtube.

Dinalfos
Yeah, it's on Youtube. I'm surprised the copyright nazis didn't take it down immediately.

Anyway, good trailer, but the CGI is still pretty choppy for a 300 million dollar movie. The giant Sandman was awesome, though.

And what the hell happened to Peter's spider sense? And what about his super strength? Movie Spiderman is such a jobber.

the_satan32
I was wondering that too. Why didn't his spider sense go off when Harry attacked him?

SpyCspider
i think if u look closely...it sort of did.....because he was smiling and right before Harry comes up behind him, his smile fades and he looks cautious for a split sec.

Maybe he was too much in daydreamy-loving-MJ-mood so it blocked out his instinct..

the_satan32
Nah, it wasn't cautious it was more like he was happy and then toughed of something that distracted him. Remember in Spider-Man 2 how the car was coming behind him but he dodged it. It's the same thing we just have a crazy ninja-goblin riding a flying snowboard named "Sky Stick" ( he's not exactly the same as the comic version is he).

Is it me or does Harry seem a bit stronger than Peter? Or is it because Peter doesn't want to fight? I could be wrong since Pete kicked his ass when he dropped the ring.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by the_satan32
Nah, it wasn't cautious it was more like he was happy and then toughed of something that distracted him. Remember in Spider-Man 2 how the car was coming behind him but he dodged it. It's the same thing we just have a crazy ninja-goblin riding a flying snowboard named "Sky Stick" ( he's not exactly the same as the comic version is he).

Is it me or does Harry seem a bit stronger than Peter? Or is it because Peter doesn't want to fight? I could be wrong since Pete kicked his ass when he dropped the ring.

Spider-man always pulls his punches. If he ever used his full strength he would kill people with one punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.