The Joker versus Sherlock Holmes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
really would have been a fascinating confrontation.
anyone got any thoughts on it?

hmm, or what about a Moriarty and Doom versus Holmes and Mr. Fantastic ... confused

Juntai
Joker.

Symmetric Chaos
This isn't CBR we only do comicbook battles here.

Holmes would win.

Juntai
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
This isn't CBR we only do comicbook battles here.

Holmes would win. Nah, Holmes is grounded in logic, Joker is the wrench in the gears of logic.

Plus, Joker has thrown down with some of the best martial artists on the planet.
His intelligence is vastly beyond Holmes, although most of the time he just acts crazy.
And. . .he's a crack-shot.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juntai
Nah, Holmes is grounded in logic, Joker is the wrench in the gears of logic.

Holmes is a ruthless psychopath and Joker is what some English dude? stick out tongue

janus77
Sherlock Holmes must have been in a comic strip or book over the years... like Tin Tin.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
Sherlock Holmes must have been in a comic strip or book over the years... like Tin Tin.

He's still best known as a novel character and according to forum rules thats what counts.

Juntai
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Holmes is a ruthless psychopath and Joker is what some English dude? stick out tongue I edited and added.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juntai
I edited and added.

I see.

Holmes has demonstrated borderline superhuman strength and knowledge of at least one composite martial arts style. (these are not jokes)

janus77
I never knew The Joker was a towering intellect. I remember him being a psychopath and quite intelligent but not so remarkably intelligent.
whereas Holmes is quite simply brilliant.

Holmes would take a while to understand The Joker's mentality, quirks, habits and "issues", then probably effectively combat him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
I never knew The Joker was a towering intellect. I remember him being a psychopath and quite intelligent but not so remarkably intelligent.
whereas Holmes is quite simply brilliant.

Joker is smarter than Batman. He's crazy but brilliant.

Lord Rock
It depends on which version of Joker you are talking about. While some versions of him has showed hand-to-hand abilities that should defeat Sherlock Holmes, the more weak and flomboyant versions of Joker is going down easily. All in all, it depends on which Joker we are speaking about

Lord Rock
Besides, this should have been closed a long time ago... Sherlock Holmes dont fits in here with crazy geeks like Jokerbig grin

Bouboumaster
wtf is this thread?

Lord Rock
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
wtf is this thread?

Shit stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.