justice league avengers vs dark thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
thanos and dark seid have been fused into one powerful, insane being can this team stop dark thanos

superman
spider-man
batman
wolverine
wonderwoman
hulk

oh yea just to make things more intersting this fight takes place on marvel zombie earth

Faceman
Originally posted by lando005
thanos and dark seid have teamed up and have turned an empty planet near by apokolips into a planet sized cosmic cube. Now with this new power at their disposal they set out to rule the multiverse. The watcher has stepped in and gathered a team of heroes to go on a quest to defeat this deadly combo. Can these justice league avengers get the job done?

superman
spider-man
batman
wolverine
wonderwoman
hulk

they have only 7 days to get what they need to beat them. The team must travel to the source wall, hell(marvel), marvel zombie earth, the phantom zone and gather the needed items The team, gets murdered!!!!!!!

Symmetric Chaos
What items exactly are the team trying to find?

lando005
whoops sorry i change the thread up on ya i had a better idea at the last moment

Faceman
whoops sorry i change the thread up on ya i had a better idea at the last moment What can Spiderman possibly do??

TricksterPriest
So basically, Thanoseid from amalgam comics, vs. the JLA. They are sooooooo screwed.

Symmetric Chaos
OK I see.

Team is slaughtered and Superman is kept as DS's pet.

Soljer
Thanos alone would solo the team, much less Darkseid.

Much MUCH less Thanoseid.

lando005
Originally posted by Faceman
What can Spiderman possibly do?? a whole lot more than batman could in this situation.... but hey i think this is a pretty handy team there's no slackers there

lando005
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So basically, Thanoseid from amalgam comics, vs. the JLA. They are sooooooo screwed. i didn't even know there was a thanoseid, i didnt pay any attention to amalgam soo yea i guess we'll be useing him

Symmetric Chaos
a whole lot more than batman could in this situation.... but hey i think this is a pretty handy team there's no slackers there

You have 3 good street levelers, two herald level beings and the greatest brawler of all time fighting a Multiskyfather level being.

It doesn't matter if they slack off or not they will be wftpwned.

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Did you just call Hulk the greatest brawler of all time?

Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k? Did you just call Hulk the greatest brawler of all time?

Pure mortal brawler . . . no one better leaps to mind for me.

TricksterPriest
I can think of one person. Thanos. He's the best brawler. Unless you're excluding him by that pure mortal thing. Is Juggernaut out from that? Or Doomsday, or The General?

lando005
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You have 3 good street levelers, two herald level beings and the greatest brawler of all time fighting a Multiskyfather level being.

It doesn't matter if they slack off or not they will be wftpwned. ok if they cant win then how about this all they have to do is escape and leave thaonseid trapped on zombie earth

portal out is on f4 headquarters and the battle starts in queens

TricksterPriest
Doesn't matter. no They still die.

Symmetric Chaos
I can think of one person. Thanos. He's the best brawler. Unless you're excluding him by that pure mortal thing. Is Juggernaut out from that? Or Doomsday, or The General?

A Hulk punch > Basicly any noncosmic punch

DD's not at Hulk's strength level and relys on adaptaion, how Thanos is a brawler even with those energy blasts, General . . . maybe.l

TricksterPriest
Oh come on Sym. Supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk's strength. And Supes got killed by DD. Thanos was brawling with Hulk, Bengy, Thor, Drax and Herc and he beat all their asses. The General was beating down Supes, that alone puts him far above the hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Oh come on Sym. Supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk's strength. And Supes got killed by DD. Thanos was brawling with Hulk, Bengy, Thor, Drax and Herc and he beat all their asses. The General was beating down Supes, that alone puts him far above the hulk.

srug

TricksterPriest
I rest my case. cool

Symmetric Chaos
I rest my case. cool

stick out tongue on my scale Hulk is still the top brick.

lando005
gentlemen focus..... is there anyway you think this team can win?... feel free to vary the set up of the match a bit but keep the primary elements of the fight intact

Symmetric Chaos
gentlemen focus..... is there anyway you think this team can win?... feel free to vary the set up of the match a bit but keep the primary elements of the fight intact

We lost focus because the team has absolutely no chance (barring CatastrophicFailureOfExistance by Thanoseid)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.