I love Pirates of the Caribbean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FUZE_LOVER
its cool

a-k-a-amber
I agree yes

FUZE_LOVER
My little brother thinks its scary!!! and i'm like OMG!!!

JaehSkywalker
he's like, a little kid... stick out tongue

i love it too! no kidding!

a-k-a-amber
my lil sister wont watch davy jones scenes my lil brother thinks he is cool thats who he was for halloween

FUZE_LOVER
My little brother was Jack. Thats the only person he likes!!!

a-k-a-amber
lol

AudioHeart
just like to say: THAT I LOVE POTC TOO! love love love big grin

FUZE_LOVER
cool

AudioHeart
Hahaha big grin

Hambah
My little brother makes fun of the way Jack walks.
But my sister and I LOVE Davy Jones. We like watch his scenes and laugh at the little snorting sea creature noises he makes. =]

pyratequeen
PotC=AWESOME!!!!!!!!! rock

FUZE_LOVER
it is

Chiki Mina
If you didn't like POTC, you wouldn't be here stick out tongue

JaehSkywalker
well put mina!

PirateDiva
just wanted to say Im IN LOVE with POTC!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! love

jackismyboo
they should have a pirates day where everyone dresses up as their favorite pirate characters! i don't mean halloween like on may 25th people should go to the theater wearing pirtae outfits! i know that sounds lame but it actually also sounds fun! I need to get a life lol

I LOVE POTC and JOHNNY!!!! <333

AudioHeart
I <3 POTC + JOHNNY DEPP + JACK SPARROW !!!

...just randomly thought I'd put that in symbols

PirateDiva
Originally posted by jackismyboo
they should have a pirates day where everyone dresses up as their favorite pirate characters! i don't mean halloween like on may 25th people should go to the theater wearing pirtae outfits! i know that sounds lame but it actually also sounds fun! I need to get a life lol

I LOVE POTC and JOHNNY!!!! <333

People actually doo....last year when i went to see DMC....there were pppl in complete Pirate Garb....and in a couple theaters they suggest u do it!! It's fun this year my friends surprised me and said that they want to dress up as Pirate Wenches to go see the movie.....and since my friends aren't as supportive as i'd like them to be....that really moved me....and started to cry...lol...So ya we dressing up!!! big grin

jackismyboo
yay!!! i am going to do that too!! lol I remeber going to starwars movie my dad loves the series and people were dressed up as the characters it was kinda funny i was laughing at them with my step-sister now i get to do the same things in pirate uniforms how ironic, lol (sorry if any of you did that my apologies i didn't know better and i wasn't obsessed with pirates yet to understand)

Pirates-Orlie
At my birthday party I told my friends they had to go dressed up like pirates of the Caribbean characters. OMG that was so funny. There was a Will, Jack, Elizabeth, Barbossa, Tia Dalma, and even a Giselle! Everyone liked the idea because all of my friends are obsessed with PotC. Me too of course smile

ivebeendepped43
lucky. i have ONE friend who LIKES it alot. bo-ring!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.