Strom vs. Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Storm

vs.

Tyrant

Soljer
Who is this Strom you speak of?

TricksterPriest
I'm almost certain he means storm. sick Good god, the last few threads weren't bad enough?

bigbran
Storm... what is the best thing Tyrant has done... destroy galaxies?

Ha... Storm was noted to be holding back against MAGNETO!

TricksterPriest
I'd say punking 12 herald levelers, stalemating Thanos, and getting Thanos to admit he couldn't beat him in a straight fight puts Tyrant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Storm. big grin

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd say punking 12 herald levelers, stalemating Thanos, and getting Thanos to admit he couldn't beat him in a straight fight puts Tyrant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Storm. big grin

Uhhmmm..Storm could do all that before her morning cheerios.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhmmm..Storm could do all that before her morning cheerios.

Are you implying she would have to even wake up?

xmarksthespot
I believe a moratorium on Storm threads may be in order... if only to remove any inclination for the ret... people, who've - however inadvertently - ruined the character on KMC to post there idioc... thoughts... here. Then maybe they'll fade out of existence as figments tend to. 313

TricksterPriest
laughing Oh very well. Guess I've to save my Darkseid vs. Storm thread for another time. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll agree to abide by the moratorium.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
laughing Oh very well. Guess I've to save my Darkseid vs. Storm thread for another time. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll agree to abide by the moratorium. Your country thanks you for your service. Whichever country that may be. 131

DigiMark007
It was never funny, and all it does is ruin the character for many.

If I have to start issuing warnings, I will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.