Fernus vs X-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Its Shaman X-Man vs Fernus

Rules
To The Death
In Character
No PIS/CIS
To The Death

DigiMark007
Go Nate!

But he's in trouble. Nate's good, but not a JLA-wrecker.

TricksterPriest
I'm not sure. I think Nate will put a good fight. But beat Fernus? I dunno. They're very well matched.

id369
Go Nate......(I think he can take a few JLA individually but not all at the same time).

id369
Which also raises the question.
Does he have to be a known team wrecker to compete with Fernus?

TricksterPriest
Um....couldn't hurt. Fernus is probably the strongest telepath on DC earth.

DigiMark007
It's not TP. Nate could hold his own there. It's just sheer force/power. Nate's TK shields have been broken more than once by foes that are probably << Fernus.

TricksterPriest
Like who? blink Exodus? He's not on par with Fernus. Onslaught? Yeah, that's fair. Thanos? Yeah, that counts. Ok, so they have been busted by people over Fernus. Fernus was able to hold down even the Flash, someone I think nate would have alot of trouble with.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Like who? blink Exodus? He's not on par with Fernus. Onslaught? Yeah, that's fair. Thanos? Yeah, that counts. Ok, so they have been busted by people over Fernus. Fernus was able to hold down even the Flash, someone I think nate would have alot of trouble with.

Qabiri

id369
Qabiri was fairly strong. I do not know ware he ranks though ><

Martian_mind
If Fernus is "Better" then Jonn(Despite having no TP feats to suggest he is) X-man is in trouble.

Jonn has been able to stop Spectre mid-torture with a psychic shout and then drag his and the rest of the JLA's asses into th Astral plane.

He was able to create an illusion in the mind of an omnipotent being while using TP to give Flash X-ray vision.

70 White martians where trying to force their way into a weakened Jonn's mind and they couldn't even scratch his defense's

he's read the entire populations mind like 4 times.

He just phases away from Nates TK and mind-rape's the fool.

Rewmac
Nate's powers are mutant based while Fernus's powers are at a higher level. Fernus is somebody who can do some demage.

id369

Soljer
Originally posted by Rewmac
Nate's powers are mutant based while Fernus's powers are at a higher level. Fernus is somebody who can do some demage.

I'm not making a statement about this fight in particular, however, do not judge the extent of a superpower by it's source.

Mad Jim Jaspers is a mutant, for christ's sake.

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm not making a statement about this fight in particular, however, do not judge the extent of a superpower by it's source.

Mad Jim Jaspers is a mutant, for christ's sake.

Shaman Nate Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.