CW GG & Assajj Ventress VS ROTS Mace(sabers only!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader11
CW GG & Assajj Ventress VS ROTS Mace(sabers only!)

darthsith19
Grievous op up a pretty good fight for Mace in LOE, with Asajj at his side Mace goes down, though not for a while. Is this Obsession Asajj?

jollyjim311
Asajj can't hang with Mace for long. Whne they fought, she realized she was outclassed, and ran. I don't think the two can coordinate their moves, so, Mace wins.

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Asajj can't hang with Mace for long. Whne they fought, she realized she was outclassed, and ran. I don't think the two can coordinate their moves, so, Mace wins.
Asajj could have held with Mace for longer than that she just ran because she kenw she couldn't win but if she'd stayed she'd have laster longer, plus if this is Obsession Asajj she'll be able to last even longer. I honestly don't see Mace taking this.

Rampant ox
Mace would have enough trouble with GG as it is, adding in Asajj will be too much. I dont see him being able to keep up with 6 blades at once.

vader11
Originally posted by darthsith19
Grievous op up a pretty good fight for Mace in LOE, with Asajj at his side Mace goes down, though not for a while. Is this Obsession Asajj?
No, she is CW.

kamikz
Yup, Grievous himself would be a really, really tough match, with Assaj he has lost. She merely has to go around his defence while he is fighting Grievous and put in a couple of stabs, and he won't have time to defend against it.

Council#13

I'm really confused. What was so great about Obsession Assaj?

jollyjim311
Asajj could have held with Mace for longer than that she just ran because she kenw she couldn't win but if she'd stayed she'd have laster longer, plus if this is Obsession Asajj she'll be able to last even longer. I honestly don't see Mace taking this.

Okay, why would only Asajj increase in power, while Mace doesn't? I think this would be one Hell of a fight, but, Windu would win it.

Count Makashi
Dooku tooled wit Asajj, so Mace would too and Asajj and Grievous wouldn't make a good team, Grievous needs a lot of room to operate, probably they would concatrete to much not killing each other, then hurting Mace. Grievous isn't a good in a team with anybody.

kamikz
Mace was hard pressed enough when fighting him in LOE, and he will be occupied with fighting him. Grievous and Assaj probably wouldn't have to work well as a team, because all that is needed is Grievous going full out, and Assaj fighting on the other side, meaning Windu's back....

darthsith19
Originally posted by Council#13
I'm really confused. What was so great about Obsession Assaj?
She was able to hold her own with Obsession Kenobi, this is onyl 5 months before ROTS, and a month before that was beating Anakin pretty badly before he used the Dark Side on her.
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Okay, why would only Asajj increase in power, while Mace doesn't? I think this would be one Hell of a fight, but, Windu would win it.
Becuase Asajj was still young and wasn't at her FP yet while Mace was already 51 and was likely already at his FP. It's like asking why Anakin would increase when Mace didn't.

Council#13
She was able to hold her own with Obsession Kenobi, this is onyl 5 months before ROTS, and a month before that was beating Anakin pretty badly before he used the Dark Side on her.

Obi-Wan wasn't trying to hurt her. For most of the time, he didn't even have his lightsaber on.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Council#13
Obi-Wan wasn't trying to hurt her. For most of the time, he didn't even have his lightsaber on.
What? I don't remember him not having his saber on but it is true that he wasn't trying to hurt her. He still failed to defend himself, though, and a month before that when Asajj fought Anakin she was winning pretty badly before he dark sided her ass.

vader11
Actually this is CW Assajj, so it doesn't matter whether she can old her own against Obiwan...
Mace may lose in a very close fight...

Count Makashi
Mace can take aut Asajj very quickly, if he chooses to kill her.

vader11
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Mace can take aut Asajj very quickly, if he chooses to kill her.
But where is GG at that time? Asajj can at least hold on for 20 seconds...

Count Makashi
Maybe he can divide them, he kicks or punches Asajj awaj at the very beginning of the fight and then kills her easily, before GG helps her.

vader11
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Maybe he can divide them, he kicks or punches Asajj awaj at the very beginning of the fight and then kills her easily, before GG helps her.
I don't think that would happen. GG is quite fast, there's no way Mace can kill Asajj in 5 seconds. Then Mace would be killed on his back.

Count Makashi
It would be hard for Mace, but he has a chance to win here.

Council#13
What? I don't remember him not having his saber on but it is true that he wasn't trying to hurt her. He still failed to defend himself, though, and a month before that when Asajj fought Anakin she was winning pretty badly before he dark sided her ass.

He defended himself pretty well, although he was reluctant to turn on his lightsaber, seeing as he was trying to reach Asajj through diplomatic means. Are we talking about when Anakin beat Asajj on Yavin 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.