We Need

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
We need a KMC Fantasy Government.....with constitution prez Congress senate and political parties to,who thinks that would be cool

Röland
I want to be the mole that leaks vital information.

Thorinn
Raz is King of all.

TRH

Röland
Originally posted by TRH
and I want to be that guy that finds out its you

I'll have people to cover it up.

TRH
No im serious I want one

Puzzle
I get to be the intern! eek! I mean...nevermind.

TRH
I want a forum for it so we can hold elections debates ETC

~Pielover~
I am not a Crook!

TRH
I am very serious

simonrob123
ur a dumass for thinking of it

GCG
Will not happen. Evah !

simonrob123
Originally posted by GCG
Will not happen. Evah !
with u all the way man

simonrob123
i hate Government anyway i want to be the MINORITY

GCG
We are currently the opposition.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by simonrob123
ur a dumass for thinking of it
Shut up.

I can be, loyer. ermmhappy

GCG
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Shut up.

I can be, loyer. ermmhappy

Repeat an affirmation. It takes only seconds. Remind yourself you are worth taking good care of.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by GCG
Repeat an affirmation. It takes only seconds. Remind yourself you are worth taking good care of.
I have no idea what you're talking about, so I'm going to ignore you. ermm

LifeInSepia
Raz and the Mods are lords and lordettes of all. This is just TFT, only more obvious. Get a grip.

simonrob123
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
Raz and the Mods are lords and lordettes of all. This is just TFT, only more obvious. Get a grip.
yeh tfts are already a goverment but there sort of more of a dictatership speaking of witch i need to find out my new rank

LifeInSepia
yeh tfts are already a goverment but there sort of more of a dictatership speaking of witch i need to find out my new rank

dude, TFT disbanded ages ago. The mods destroye it after SXIII tried to get the members to 'patrol the forums looking for things that may cause disharmony', AKA, modding. It was all just a holier-than-thou social scheme. Thread isn't even the word for it. And this is what is happening here.

Plus, the TFT was never a government of KMC. you obvioulsy dont know that much about KMC yet. RAZ IS THE ADMIN WITH BLANKA (who is a great guy) AND THE MODS HELP HIM.

GCG
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I have no idea what you're talking about, so I'm going to ignore you. ermm

If you did, you would not be quoting me, now would you?

dave_kodak
Originally posted by GCG
If you did, you would not be quoting me, now would you? im quoting you.

GCG
Originally posted by GCG
And i quote your quote !

Originally posted by dave_kodak
im quoting you.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by GCG
oh noes.

simonrob123
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
dude, TFT disbanded ages ago. The mods destroye it after SXIII tried to get the members to 'patrol the forums looking for things that may cause disharmony', AKA, modding. It was all just a holier-than-thou social scheme. Thread isn't even the word for it. And this is what is happening here.

Plus, the TFT was never a government of KMC. you obvioulsy dont know that much about KMC yet. RAZ IS THE ADMIN WITH BLANKA (who is a great guy) AND THE MODS HELP HIM.
ok no need to chuck a spaz

LifeInSepia
ok no need to chuck a spaz

watch your attitude

bogen
I want to be the shadow aboriginal affairs minister big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.