Mindless Hulk and Immortal Hercules vs. Classic Juggernaut and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
oh my god

what a match....
what a match...

is there a planet in the universe... who can held this BATTLE-GIANTS ???

guy222
Originally posted by Betageuze
oh my god

what a match....
what a match...

is there a planet in the universe... who can held this BATTLE-GIANTS ???

Thor BRF Juggy. Hulk/Herc destroy Thor smart rock happy doctor

Betageuze
what shit do you write guy ???

its Hulk and Herc AGAINST Juggy and Thor ! ! ! ! !

guy222
what shit do you write guy ???

its Hulk and Herc AGAINST Juggy and Thor ! ! ! ! !

I will correct u. I don't write ****. My poems are legendary

Jyppe
You don't get it do you? No physical power will be affecting Classic Juggernaut anytime soon. With thor, this is just overkill.

Lord Rock
This isnt a good debate. Too many factors. One team has an immortal and a superhealingfactorbeast, one has an completely, untouchable being known as the Juggernaut. Thor is just making it MORE frustrating.
I really dont know about this match.

Dinalfos
Drop the frickin' hammer and you've got yourself a stalemate.

Lord Rock
DInalfos, youre a Zelda-fan, right?smile

Betageuze
Hulk is stronger than Juggernaut
and Hercules is a match for Thor

so team 1 wins

Symmetric Chaos

so team 1 wins

no expression

Hulk can do jack squat to Juggy.
Herc is only Thor's equal in physical strength (and even that's questionalble)

snoopdogg

so team 1 wins Under normal powers Juggernaut has already shown to be stronger than Hulk. In Hulk #457 Juggy was pushing Hulk all over Egypt until Hulk tapped into his plot-device.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression

Point one = Agreed.

Point two = stick out tongue

big grin

grey fox

so team 1 wins
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Untitled-TrueColor-01-2.jpg

steverules
I heard Juggy beat Hulk when Juggy didn't even have his armour on...or whatever the hell it is he wears. But this is mindless hulk so I dunno.

Badabing
no expression

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Under normal powers Juggernaut has already shown to be stronger than Hulk. In Hulk #457 Juggy was pushing Hulk all over Egypt until Hulk tapped into his plot-device.
Lies! All lies!!!! Hulk solos this fight. The two gods and Juggernaut are crushed by the Hulk's might. mad

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
Lies! All lies!!!! Hulk solos this fight. The two gods and Juggernaut are crushed by the Hulk's might. mad

The only god in this fight it Hulk . . .

Dinalfos
Under normal powers Juggernaut has already shown to be stronger than Hulk.

He hasn't. Quite the contrary, actually.

Badabing
The only god in this fight it Hulk . . . Finally there's some logic in this debate. big grin

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dinalfos
He hasn't. Quite the contrary, actually. Yea he has. He was pushing Hulk all over Egypt until Hulk tapped into his plot-device.

Apolloknight
Thor BFR's everybody

Have a good day! smile

Dinalfos
Yea he has. He was pushing Hulk all over Egypt until Hulk tapped into his plot-device.

Juggernaut was walking forward. Has little or nothing to do with strength. He IS supposed to be semi-unstoppable, so it makes sense that Hulk struggled a little. Btw, Hulk only needed to tap into that device because of rage deficiencies. It wasn't Savage Hulk, so he had to compensate in some way for his lack of savage rage.

Besides, in their very first confrontation, Savage Hulk wasn't even enraged at all. And he held his own, until he became angry and totally outmuscled juggy.

Apolloknight
"Despite Hulks Unimaginable effort, Juggernaut continues to push"

"UNTIL......"

Unimaginable effort>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> struggled a little

snoopdogg
Juggernaut was walking forward. Has little or nothing to do with strength. He IS supposed to be semi-unstoppable, so it makes sense that Hulk struggled a little. Btw, Hulk only needed to tap into that device because of rage deficiencies. It wasn't Savage Hulk, so he had to compensate in some way for his lack of savage rage.

Besides, in their very first confrontation, Savage Hulk wasn't even enraged at all. And he held his own, until he became angry and totally outmuscled juggy. Read this scan. "Despite Wars' unimaginable might and motivation Juggernaut continues to push his for back" Juggy was overpowering Hulk there.

Where did Hulk show to out muscle Juggy in Hulk #172? I missed that.

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9222/incrediblehulk457p05qe3.jpg

Dinalfos
I'll repeat myself: he has the power of unstoppability, just as he has the power of invulnerability. That's why even the strongest guys struggle to stop him. But this was post-Onslaught Hulk, not Savage, so he doesn't have the strength and rage to stop him outright.

Apolloknight

Where did Hulk show to out muscle Juggy in Hulk #172? I missed that.

I believe he is talking about when Juggernaut had Hulk in a head lock and was going to snap his neck then Hulk gat mad and flipped Juggernaut over his shoulders into some rocks.

TricksterPriest
Oh come on. Team 2 easily. And War was fighting a de-powered Juggernaut.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Oh come on. Team 2 easily. And War was fighting a de-powered Juggernaut.

Please do us a favour and start reading comics

War fought a full powered Juggernaut and beat him as hell

Good try.

FearOfBlood
Back in topic :Team 1 wins 6/10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Back in topic :Team 1 wins 6/10

Is this before or after they end up in orbit?

juggernaut66666
Is this before or after they end up in orbit?
laughing thumb up

FearOfBlood
no expression

The Hulk beat Juggernaut twice, again you prove to know nothing

Symmetric Chaos

Well . . . WarHulk who you guy always say is the most powerful Hulk once didn't kill Juggy.

What happened the other time? Tea party?

juggernaut66666
Can you show us some scans?

Dinalfos

Nah, he didn't.

Hercules
Well the first time was Psychic backlash when Hulk broke free of mind control and Juggy has his helmet taken off during the fight.

Second time was when he was backed by celestial tech.

So hes right but seeing as there is no mind control and Celestial tech in this fight, what else ya got?

snoopdogg
Hulk punching Juggernaut and knocking him down does not count as a win. BTW Juggernaut was blindsided anyways in that fight. He didn't get a chance to retaliate.

Ptr_Grifin
I'll repeat myself: he has the power of unstoppability, just as he has the power of invulnerability. That's why even the strongest guys struggle to stop him. But this was post-Onslaught Hulk, not Savage, so he doesn't have the strength and rage to stop him outright.

Exactly, Hulk didn't stop Juggernaut under his own power, He never could stop Cain with his own strength. Thats what the upgrade from APOC was for.

The Hulk has never beat Juggernaut. He might have had a chance when he was War, but that was it. He jumped away from him after 3 punches. Juggernaut wasn't even harmed. That really wasn't a fight. Their first fight ended with Jean and Prof. X finishing it for Hulk. You need to read the comics.

Hercules
Well guys, Hulk fanboys count the war thing as a win, yeah Juggy was still concious and not KO'd but they count this as a win.

The first time he didn't beat Juggy Physicaly either, he punched Juggy when Juggy was on his side (as Snoops said Blindsided him) this I recall knocked off his helmet at the exact moment a pyschic backlash occured when Hulk broke mind control.

What a coinky dink huh?

Oh and of course Juggy beating Hulk without his armour wasn't fair because Hulk was holding back because he thought he was fighting a construction worker.

Cause every construction worker I know can take a 7ft tall 1000lb man and toss him round like a rag doll... roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Hercules

Oh and of course Juggy beating Hulk without his armour wasn't fair because Hulk was holding back because he thought he was fighting a construction worker.

Cause every construction worker I know can take a 7ft tall 1000lb man and toss him round like a rag doll... roll eyes (sarcastic) You have a good point. The Hulk fanboys say he was holding back in that fight. Even after getting thrown around repeatedly and at one point was held under the water against his own will by a "construction worker". It don't make sense that Hulk would hold back.

Symmetric Chaos
You have a good point. The Hulk fanboys say he was holding back in that fight. Even after getting thrown around repeatedly and at one point was held under the water against his own will by a "construction worker". It don't make sense that Hulk would hold back.

Just in general it doesn't make sense that a guuy fueled by rage would do much holding back at all.

Hercules
You have a good point. The Hulk fanboys say he was holding back in that fight. Even after getting thrown around repeatedly and at one point was held under the water against his own will by a "construction worker". It don't make sense that Hulk would hold back.

Exactley, this was Prof Hulk, hes a Genius, so how much of a clue does he need that the man hes fighting isn't a normal Human?

Soljer
Either of team 2 could solo this.

Juggernaut because NO amount of physical force dealt out by team 1 will put him down.

Thor, so long as he makes creative use of his hammer.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Exactly, Hulk didn't stop Juggernaut under his own power, He never could stop Cain with his own strength. Thats what the upgrade from APOC was for.

Uhm no. The upgrade was needed because post-onslaught Hulk (or any of Peter David's interpretations of the Hulk character, for that matter) wasn't quite as strong and susceptible to rage as he used to be in the older days. Besides, Apoc used the tech to measure its potential. No other reason.

Dinalfos
Look guys, I hate fanboys too, but get your facts straight.

Dinalfos
Just in general it doesn't make sense that a guuy fueled by rage would do much holding back at all.

Except that Prof. Hulk is not exactly fueled by rage.

Soujaboy
Team two 10/10

Juggernaut > Hulk

Thor >>>>> Hercules

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Hercules
Well guys, Hulk fanboys count the war thing as a win, yeah Juggy was still concious and not KO'd but they count this as a win.

The first time he didn't beat Juggy Physicaly either, he punched Juggy when Juggy was on his side (as Snoops said Blindsided him) this I recall knocked off his helmet at the exact moment a pyschic backlash occured when Hulk broke mind control.

What a coinky dink huh?

Cause every construction worker I know can take a 7ft tall 1000lb man and toss him round like a rag doll... roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb up

snoopdogg
Actually Juggernaut proved to be stronger than Hulk in Hulk #402 also. He held him under the water against his will. If Hulk was stronger he would have gotten out of Juggies grip.

Soujaboy
Actually Juggernaut proved to be stronger than Hulk in Hulk #402 also. He held him under the water against his will. If Hulk was stronger he would have gotten out of Juggies grip.

thumb up

Hulk fans have also claimed that Prof. Hulk has unlimited strength(check in the Hulk vs Juggernaut thread) so this argument can't be used to discredit the feat.

Dinalfos
Although I'm pretty sure Juggs is at least marginally stronger than Prof. Hulk, that logic is terribly flawed.

Soujaboy
Although I'm pretty sure Juggs is at least marginally stronger than Prof. Hulk, that logic is terribly flawed.

Sure, whatever. Juggernaut is not only more durable, but stronger than Hulk. Before Hulk tapped into the Celestial equipment it was made clear that Cain was the stronger of the two. When Juggernaut ambushed Hulk it was made clear that Cain was the stronger of the two, seeing as how Cain forced the Hulk's head underwater.

Juggernaut > Hulk

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Sure, whatever. Juggernaut is not only more durable, but stronger than Hulk. Before Hulk tapped into the Celestial equipment it was made clear that Cain was the stronger of the two. When Juggernaut ambushed Hulk it was made clear that Cain was the stronger of the two, seeing as how Cain forced the Hulk's head underwater.

Juggernaut > Hulk

My post was aimed at Snoop Dog.

But in any case, if you're going to repeat your arguments from the HvJ thread, please don't. Because they suck.

snoopdogg
Cain has been shown to overpower Hulk twice. Those are facts that cannot be thrown out.

Soujaboy
My post was aimed at Snoop Dog.

But in any case, if you're going to repeat your arguments from the HvJ thread, please don't. Because they suck.

Obviously they do, I guess thats the reason everyone in this thread seemingly agrees with me.

Dinalfos
Obviously they do, I guess thats the reason everyone in this thread seemingly agrees with me.

The majority of people also agreed with George B. at one point. And the majority of people is also mindnumbingly retarded. Think carefully before you pull out the majority > minority card.

Symmetric Chaos
The majority of people also agreed with George B. at one point. And the majority of people is also mindnumbingly retarded. Think carefully before you pull out the majority > minority card.

It also happens to be a bad argument to say "people disagree with me so I must be right"

Soujaboy

Completely useless babble, intended only to refute the truth.

Juggernaut > Hulk

Dinalfos
It also happens to be a bad argument to say "people disagree with me so I must be right"

Absolutely. No arguments there. But that's besides the point.

Dinalfos
Completely useless babble, intended only to refute the truth.

Juggernaut > Hulk

Ah yes, the unavoidable truth about a bunch of fictional characters roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude, even Marvel has a hard time establishing the "truth" about their characters.

Symmetric Chaos
Ah yes, the unavoidable truth of a bunch of fictional characters roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude, even Marvel has a hard time establishing the "truth" about their characters.

I dunno its pretty well estabilshed that the Odin is above say Spiderman.

Can you provide an argument to show how Hulk is more powerful than Juggy?

Soujaboy
Ah yes, the unavoidable truth about a bunch of fictional characters roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again pointless blather, intended to prolong and ignore the argument at hand.

Soujaboy

He can't which is the reason he continues to post pointless points about the president, and how Marvel can't establish their characters.

TricksterPriest
Um, why is this even in contention? messed Juggernaut is invulnerable to physical assault, and his power doesn't fluctuate. Not to mention other than the dubious feat of War Hulk, no one has ever stopped his movement. (Classic version, not current). That alone should put him over Hulk.

Dinalfos

Yeah, but writers (and everyone else) can't seem to agree on Juggernaut and Hulk, in terms of strength. Or Thor and Hulk. Or, heh, Daredevil and Punisher.

I don't think Hulk is more powerful than Juggernaut, but I do think he was supposed to be stronger. Stan Lee has said so, plus the fact that Juggernaut was never actually shown to increase his strength all by himself, which automatically makes Hulk stronger (potentially) than default Juggy. Another argument is that comic panels, various biographies, common mainstream perception etc have referred to him as the strongest being on earth. Not to mention all the times where Hulk was told to have "the strongest arm muscles on earth" or the strongest leg muscles" on earth.

Dinalfos
Again pointless blather, intended to prolong and ignore the argument at hand.

You don't have any arguments. You never had. You just keep throwing red herrings and straw man fallacies.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah, but writers (and everyone else) can't seem to agree on Juggernaut and Hulk, in terms of strength. Or Thor and Hulk. Or, heh, Daredevil and Punisher.

I don't think Hulk is more powerful than Juggernaut, but I do think he was supposed to be stronger. Stan Lee has said so, plus the fact that Juggernaut was never actually shown to increase his strength all by himself, which automatically makes Hulk stronger (potentially) than default Juggy. Another argument is that comic panels, various biographies, common mainstream perception etc have referred to him as the strongest being on earth. Not to mention all the times where Hulk was lauded to have "the strongest arm muscles on earth" or the strongest leg muscles" on earth.

Stronger? Hulk wins that obviously but its magic that makes Juggy unstoppable not strength.

TricksterPriest
It doesn't matter. Hulk can never defeat Classic Juggernaut. And for the record, unlimited stamina means he will always be stronger than Hulk. stick out tongue

Dinalfos
Stronger? Hulk wins that obviously but its magic that makes Juggy unstoppable not strength.

Well, yes, I know that. In fact, I said it myself.

Soujaboy
You have no arguments. You never had. You just keep throwing red herrings and straw man fallacies.

These "red herrings" and "straw man fallacies" have sure been successful in having the majority of the posters on these boards agree with me. Also during this process I've established a fairly good name for myself. wink

What have you done besides ruin your credibility?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It doesn't matter. Hulk can never defeat Classic Juggernaut. And for the record, unlimited stamina means he will always be stronger than Hulk. stick out tongue

Hulk can keep going for a very long time too.

A fight between SavageHulk and ClassicJuggy would stalemate for a long time until Savage starved to death or one of them got bored (which based on the psychology of both characters is unlikely)

Dinalfos
Hulk can keep going for a very long time too.

A fight between SavageHulk and ClassicJuggy would stalemate for a long time until Savage starved to death or one of them got bored (which based on the psychology of both characters is unlikely)

Savage won't starve to death for the same reason that he won't tire: adrenaline +radiation. And even if, for some reason, he gets hungry, he could always eat a chunk of his own (fully regenerable) flesh.

That's why I've argued a stalemate between the two of them.

Soujaboy
Well, yes, I know that. In fact, I said it myself.

Explain why Hulk isn't stronger here...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Hulkernaut1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Hulkernaut2.jpg

or here

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457053rd.jpg

Can you also explain why Cain Claims he continually grows stronger in this scan?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172d9ib.jpg

Dinalfos
These "red herrings" and "straw man fallacies" have sure been successful in having the majority of the posters on these boards agree with me. Also during this process I've established a fairly good name for myself. wink

What have you done besides ruin your credibility?

I honestly couldn't care less about credibilty in the eyes of a bunch of comic book geeks.

Soujaboy
Savage won't starve to death for the same reason that he won't tire: adrenaline +radiation. And even if, for some reason, he gets hungry, he could always eat a chunk of his own (fully regenerable) flesh.

Unless Save Hulk just gets kthe****o'd no expression

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118200el.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/incrediblehulk118211kg.jpg

Ptr_Grifin
Uhm no. The upgrade was needed because post-onslaught Hulk (or any of Peter David's interpretations of the Hulk character, for that matter) wasn't quite as strong and susceptible to rage as he used to be in the older days. Besides, Apoc used the tech to measure its potential. No other reason.

I didn't quite mean that was reason in the comic. More like a reason for the writers to get the Hulk to stop Juggernaut. Without the Celestial Tech, Hulk isn't stopping Juggernaut.

As for Juggernaut increasing his strength, I think it is possible. At least to his strength on the 8th Day.

Because on the 8th Day it was said that was how the Human Juggernaut was supposed to be. But sense Cain activated the gem early and destroyed the temple, the 8th Day wasn't able to take place.

The temple housed a form of communication that once one Gem was activated it would in turn drawn other humans to the remaining gems. Cain found the gem in the temple during a war. The temple was bombarded with artillery fire destroying the symbols that would activate the other gems.

Not to mention when he fought Thor he was more focused on completing his duty to Cyttorak, so it all depends on how you interpret the line Juggs said to Thor, "something is making me this way".

He could have meant something is making him more focused and drawing on more power, or something is making him stronger.

In Juggernaut's and Hulk's first fight, Juggernaut did mention that he was getting stronger.

Hulk can tire and get worn out. This is proven many times over. He healing factor does have a limit. Just take a look at Planet Hulk.

Soujaboy
I honestly couldn't care less about credibilty in the eyes of a bunch of comic book geeks.

"Geek"? By calling us Geeks, you've probably established yourself more a geek than any of us. Calling us geeks to feed your own insecurities. We have lived outside of comics, do you? You see I play football(starting tail back for the JV as a sophomore), run track(100 met dash, and most likely relays on JV), play basketball(point guard), etc. This is just what some of us do in our spare time. Reading and talking comics doesn't make you a geek. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dinalfos
Explain why Hulk isn't stronger here...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Hulkernaut1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Hulkernaut2.jpg

or here

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457053rd.jpg

Can you also explain why Cain Claims he continually grows stronger in this scan?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/juggernautih172d9ib.jpg

Certainly. And I've done so in the past. But you seem to be a hard learner.

The fight with Prof. Hulk seems to speak for itself. It's not so much that Prof. Hulk was holding back, it was just that he was trying to figure who his enemy was. Besides, he admitted that he got lazy because of The Pantheon backing him up all the time.

Also, you can ask Peter David about his intentions for the fight. But besides that, it doesn't take a scientist to know that you don't need to be stronger than someone if you have unlimited stamina and infinite durability. Add to that the fact that Prof. Hulk was basically a powered down, humanized version of Savage Hulk and you'll get the idea.

As for the War fight, do you still believe that Juggernaut's unstoppability has anything to do with strength? I take it you also believe that Flash or Quicksilver's super speed are directly proportionate to their physique? roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for the third scan, that wasn't meant to be taken too literally. I mean, my attacks can grow stronger too, within a certain margin. But let's say you're right, why didn't it take long for Hulk to overpower him, then? And if he can increase his strength at will, why couldn't he keep up with war Hulk anymore? Even if his unstoppability is a seperate power (which it is), then he could use his "ever increasing strength" help sustain his momentum. Right?

Dinalfos
I didn't quite mean that was reason in the comic. More like a reason for the writers to get the Hulk to stop Juggernaut. Without the Celestial Tech, Hulk isn't stopping Juggernaut.

Speculative. He never even tried. He can, however, halt his momentum. Because he has done so.

Sure, interpretation. That's fine. I suppose you could get that out of it. But it hasn't been backed up by Marvel just yet. Also, there are a number of questions concerning other instances. It's certainly possible, but then again, so is everything and nothing in comics.

He tires, but after the fight. This makes sense, because to be able to produce adrenaline, you need nutrition. And nutrition is what helps you produce adrenaline. So basically it's a neverending cycle, until one of the elements is cut off. In other words, when Hulk calms down he tires. This has also been explained a couple of times, though there is ONE flaw that nobody ever thinks of: when the fight stops, he should be fully charged because the fight usually stops when Hulk is peaking.

Also, Planet Hulk =/= Savage Hulk/Mindless Hulk.

Soujaboy
Certainly. And I've done so in the past. But you seem to be a hard learner.

The fight with Prof. Hulk seems to speak for itself. It's not so much that Prof. Hulk was holding back, it was just that he was trying to figure who his enemy was. Besides, he admitted that he got lazy because of The Pantheon backing him up all the time.

Also, you can ask Peter David about his intentions for the fight. But besides that, it doesn't take a scientist to know that you don't need to be stronger than someone if you have unlimited stamina and infinite durability. Add to that the fact that Prof. Hulk was basically a powered down, humanized version of Savage Hulk and you'll get the idea.

As for the War fight, do you still believe that Juggernaut's unstoppability has anything to do with strength? I take it you also believe that Flash or Quicksilver's super speed are directly proportionate to their physique? roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for the third scan, that wasn't meant to be taken too literally. I mean, my attacks can grow stronger too, within a certain margin. But let's say you're right, why didn't it take long for Hulk to overpower him, then? And if he can increase his strength at will, why couldn't he keep up with war Hulk anymore? Even if his unstoppability is a seperate power (which it is), then he could use his "ever increasing strength" help sustain his momentum. Right?

No, I just take it how it was written and not how I want it to be. wink

Why would he need to figure out who he was fighting? Does it matter, he was getting his ass handed to him and seemingly could do nothing to stop it. Finding out who the person was and is irrelevant, and doesn't change the fact that Hulk was clearly overpowered.

As you and your fellow Hulk fans have stated before, Prof. Hulk has unlimited strength. There should have been no reason besides Hulk's opponent's strength being superior that Hulk couldn't stop the assault.

Yes I do.

It was meant to be takes literally? So you would have me ignore whats stated on panel.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk didn't over power him, all that wa shown is that Hulk grabbed and threw him. This should have been an easy task considering Cain weighs a mere 900 pounds.

All War Hulk did was briefly slow him down and trip him.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/theincrediblehulkv2457066or.jpg

I believe that Celestails > Unlimited strength, but hey thats just me.

OneDumbG0
Hulk can tire and get worn out. This is proven many times over. He healing factor does have a limit. Just take a look at Planet Hulk. If you're referring to when he first came out of the cosmic vortex, then you need to reread Planet Hulk. The cosmic vortex that put him there similarly depowered Silver Surfer for a long while. If you're referring to after he started getting his full measure back, I don't remember a single fight where he became exhausted. In fact, he ended every single fight stronger because of his rage. If you're referring to when he conquered the world and sustained the parasitic lifeforms, then yes, he looked worn out. But you need to notice that he isn't enraged at that time. He's peaceful and in pain and not enraged in the least bit. He's also constantly healing from the damage they do to his body.

So the fact that he can sustain the energy parasites while being calm AND is constantly regenerating from the damage being done while STILL being calm just goes to show you that: a) he can get tired and worn out if not enraged; b) that his healing factor does not have a limit even while calm; and c) he'd never get tired or worn out and have an insanely high regenerative capacity if he were fueled by rage. I think it is generally excepted that Hulk has a better healing capacity then Wolverine. Exponentially faster and requires just as little substance to regenerate from. It makes sense since the energy he draws from is infinite.

Dinalfos
No, I just take it how it was written and not how I want it to be. wink

Why would he need to figure out who he was fighting? Does it matter, he was getting his ass handed to him and seemingly could do nothing to stop it. Finding out who the person was and is irrelevant, and doesn't change the fact that Hulk was clearly overpowered.

As you and your fellow Hulk fans have stated before, Prof. Hulk has unlimited strength. There should have been no reason besides Hulk's opponent's strength being superior that Hulk couldn't stop the assault.

Because that's within his freakin' character! Prof. Hulk ain't a savage, bloodlusted beast. I suppose you could comment on the way it was written, but the intentions were clear: Hulk is reluctant to go all out against class 100 characters, because they usually aren't as invulnerable as Juggernaut is. They can be killed. That's why Juggernaut dressed up in street clothes. To fool him. Hell, Hulk even tried to save him from drowining in quicksand. Had he known that it was Juggernaut, he would've known that Juggernaut doesn't need to be saved.

And no, I've never said that Prof. Hulk has unlimited strength. Or at least I never said that he has access to it. Because he doesn't. But like all other Hulks, he has the potential. Oh yeah, one more thing: in issue 403 Hulk himself said that juggernaut couldn't have pulled it off without tricking him. Wheter that's true or not, is irrelevant. Peter David was writing the issue and his intentions were crystal clear.

Yeah, that's what I was affraid of sad

It was meant to be takes literally? So you would have me ignore whats stated on panel.roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, we were shown how Marco tried to break Hulk's neck from a favourable position (knees in Hulk's back, hands on his head), but got overpowered. Simple. And Hulk nulled his leverage to boot.

Briefly stop him from moving. He stopped him dead in his tracks.

Sure, but that proves that Juggernaut is not unstoppable. Hell, not even a combination of so called unlimited strength and the power of momentum ad infinitum was enough to sustain that momentum.

miraclethree
mindless hulk does not need Hercules to destroy them two

he beat two avengers teams

team 1 for the win 9/10

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
If you're referring to when he first came out of the cosmic vortex, then you need to reread Planet Hulk. The cosmic vortex that put him there similarly depowered Silver Surfer for a long while. If you're referring to after he started getting his full measure back, I don't remember a single fight where he became exhausted. In fact, he ended every single fight stronger because of his rage. If you're referring to when he conquered the world and sustained the parasitic lifeforms, then yes, he looked worn out. But you need to notice that he isn't enraged at that time. He's peaceful and in pain and not enraged in the least bit. He's also constantly healing from the damage they do to his body.

So the fact that he can sustain the energy parasites while being calm AND is constantly regenerating from the damage being done while STILL being calm just goes to show you that: a) he can get tired and worn out if not enraged; b) that his healing factor does not have a limit even while calm; and c) he'd never get tired or worn out and have an insanely high regenerative capacity if he were fueled by rage. I think it is generally excepted that Hulk has a better healing capacity then Wolverine. Exponentially faster and requires just as little substance to regenerate from. It makes sense since the energy he draws from is infinite.

My comment about Planet Hulk is more referred to his healing factor not being able to keep up after a while. Hence the name Green Scar, because he had a scar through out the first few issues. Even after one or 2 fights he still was able to heal as fast as he normally does. After the fights he wanted to rest as well.

He was pretty pissed and angry when those parasites were draining his energy. You could see his fist tightening up. He just dealt with the pain. Also he took some serious hits during the fight between the pinkies and the bug things.

This also explains how is able to be KO'd. His healing factor does not have unlimited potential. Otherwise, he would have never lost to the Maestro or Onslaught and the fight would have continued till his opponents lost, not himself.

Just as radiation dissipates over time, the Hulk will eventually get tired and worn out.

FearOfBlood
Mindless Hulk and Immortal Hercules are a pretty invincible team.

First team for the majority.

juggernaut66666
You still don't get it....

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You still don't get it....

so, which is your opinion about ?

TricksterPriest
The fact that the word INVULNERABLE apparently means nothing to you. roll eyes (sarcastic) You could have all the hulks pounding on Juggs, and you still wouldn't hurt him. YOU CAN'T HURT THE JUGGERNAUT WITH PHYSICAL ATTACKS. There's no possible way for Hulk to win this if this is classic juggernaut. He also has unlimited stamina, something Hulk does not have, however high and vaunted his strength and endurance are. Classic Juggernaut can win this by himself, having Thor on his team is overkill. Or do you somehow think Hulk can shrug off a godblast? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Rock
Tricksterpriest, give up... You cant explain the limitless defense of Juggernaut on this forum, as everyone believes that people stronger than himself winssad

TricksterPriest
*sigh* I know. For a new guy, you catch on fast. wink Not everyone is as stubborn and dumb as the fanboys, but you see what I meant when I said don't take Fearofblood seriously? And current Juggernaut is pretty weak. Hell, even Ben Grimm beat his ass. laughing

juggernaut66666
Current Juggernaut has the Gem.

Lord Rock
I agree with you on that, but dont call Ben weak, he is very powerful and one of my favouritecharacterssmile And yah, KMC has special charactturns that are easy to learn and recognizebig grin

TricksterPriest
I know, and everyone says he will be repowered shortly. but, as Herc pointed out, until he does use it and get his rep back, by forum rules, he's still a weakass. At least for a few months at most. wink Ben's not really weak, but by class 100 standards, he's low tier.

Lord Rock
Truesmile

hunbu04
ben is weak compare to hulk,herc,thor, and juggy standard.
heh ben is weak even compare to mortal civil war hercules

TricksterPriest
Hence, the qualifier, by Class 100 standards. Guys like Thanos, Heralds, Apoc, Absorbing Man, Thor, Immortal Herc, Juggernaut, they're high end class 100. Bengy is definitely not in their league.

OneDumbG0
My comment about Planet Hulk is more referred to his healing factor not being able to keep up after a while. Hence the name Green Scar, because he had a scar through out the first few issues. Even after one or 2 fights he still was able to heal as fast as he normally does. After the fights he wanted to rest as well.

He was pretty pissed and angry when those parasites were draining his energy. You could see his fist tightening up. He just dealt with the pain. Also he took some serious hits during the fight between the pinkies and the bug things.

This also explains how is able to be KO'd. His healing factor does not have unlimited potential. Otherwise, he would have never lost to the Maestro or Onslaught and the fight would have continued till his opponents lost, not himself.

Just as radiation dissipates over time, the Hulk will eventually get tired and worn out. I disagree with you strongly on nearly everything you've said.

#1 Those first few fights when you say he was tired and wanted to rest? Those exact fights were when he was severely depowered having just come through the vortex. That same vortex allowed those pinkies to enslave the Silver Surfer when he fell through it. They even managed to pierce the Surfer's skin. It severely hampered his strength and healing power and the dehabilitation didn't wear off for a good week, maybe around the time where he fought the Surfer.

#2 He is not pissed in the least bit while feeding the parasites. Rage is not pain. Although having pain inflicted upon you maliciously can enrage you. Rage is being angry about something. Hulk had nothing to be angry about by feeding the parasites. Why would you be pissed off for being generous to feed a hungry entity? Even if you think I'm putting thoughts into his head just look at the comic: 1) his manner of speech is calm; 2) his demeanor is calm; 3) he talks about being magnanimous; and 4) he even manages to grin. There is no hint of rage at all. So no, his healing was not augmented in the least bit by rage. He was in his natural state. And being able to withstand the constant feeding of those parasites who endangered the entire world stands as a testament to his power.

#3 Understanding this premise, "that rage is a conscious emotion and reaction," yes, he can be K.O.'ed. But not in the way you think. It isn't because he can wear out, it's because he can be knocked unconscious and therefore be unable to feel rage. He just blacks out and falls asleep, like when he fought Namor the first time. Trust me, if you've ever been in a real fight, you could be as pissed as all hell and red-faced and ready to kill, but when someone hits you hard enough, you just slump and go down. You don't think, you don't feel, just blackness. In this way, the rage would get cut off instantly and the power augmentation stopped. The hard part with Hulk is, you've got to overwhelm his current powerlevel with a shot strong enough to do this, otherwise you'll severely piss him off and make him exponentially stronger.

#4 Radiation dissipates over time. But Hulk's source of power does not. His body is not the source of gamma radiation. He is connected to another dimension of unlimited power and he draws upon it directly. He doesn't summon it like Dr. Strange per se, but that is the source of his power. In times of rage, his body just soaks it up in spades. It is not a conscious process, only a result of his unique mutation and gamma radiation signature. That doesn't mean his body grows only stronger, when he calms down, the connection between his form and the dimension is shut off, but if he's awake and struggling, he'd never lack for power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.