About the Naruto threads....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Yeah....sorry about kinda causing a mini flood-gate , I had just been reading over my older threads (Rock Lee versus Batgirl , Robin and Nightwing) and noticed a large amount of people who think Rock Lee could kick Spideys ass.

Although on the opposite side of the spectrum I did notice several people simply come in to spite it because it's a naruto thread. If so , then get over it. It's a damn anime series with an insane fan-base . don't like it , don't whine about it , or if you do do it in the correct forums . This is 'The Versus forum' not the '***** about series you don't like' forums.

Endless Mike
I don't mind the Naruto manga (the anime sucks though) but the point is that Lee cannot defeat Spidey.

grey fox
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I don't mind the Naruto manga (the anime sucks though) but the point is that Lee cannot defeat Spidey.

Question : Whats so bad about the anime ?

Endless Mike
About 50% of it is fillers, bad animation, etc.

grey fox
About 50% of it is fillers, bad animation, etc.

To be fair though the filler is only there because they couldn't wait for the manga. Hellsing went through something similar except now they only do single disc 'Volumes' to get the best animation +story telling.

Black Adam
Rock lee loses to spidey like he does to everyone else.

also i prefer the manga to the anime as well. no waiting and no DATTEBAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and don't know if it's changed but aren't anime threads not allowed here?

Endless Mike
Threads involving anything not from comics aren't allowed here, AFAIK.

grey fox
Digi occasionally looks over them for a while instead if instantly deleting them

"V"
Which he should do.

grey fox
Aww lighten up a little V , not EVERY non comic versus match is a road to bedlam.

Thanos_THOTU
Actually Kakashi is fast enough to cut thunder with his speed, remember how chidori got its name: Thunder's edge?
Rock Lee might be close to Kakashi's speed, which is close to the speed of light.
Physicaly he might now be that strong, might be able to lift a car--perhaps something even heavier, but his edurance is at peak.
But I'm pretty sure Rock Lee would be able to defeat Spider-man.

Symmetric Chaos
I think Lee would beat Spidey but maybe thats just me. I still loath Naruto as a show but I respect the power of the characters.

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Actually Kakashi is fast enough to cut thunder with his speed, remember how chidori got its name: Thunder's edge?

no expression

Get at least one of your facts straigth.

Endless Mike
Speed of light? Get real, the author said that they were slower than bullets. They're not even at the speed of sound, except for possibly Gai and Yondaime.

Symmetric Chaos
Speed of light? Get real, the author said that they were slower than bullets. They're not even at the speed of sound, except for possibly Gai and Yondaime.

Who said anything about light speed?

Hercules
I was working last night so missed all this, dumb question but who is Naruto? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
I was working last night so missed all this, dumb question but who is Naruto? confused

doh

The most popualar (and IMO cliched) anime in the US right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto <-- show bio (you can find a like to one for the TitualarCharacter)

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
doh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto <-- show bio (you can find a like to one for the TitualarCharacter)

The storyline is a little cliched I'll give you that but some of the ideas are unique , dialogue cheesy but occasionally bad-ass and certain characters awesome.

Gaara for one.

Hercules
doh

Ah Ok, more of a Guyver man myself, apparently its on the Jetix channel over here, hence why I have never seen it, Jetix is aimed at 5-15 year olds over here.

No offense to any residents of the UK aged over 15 who tune in of course! big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by Hercules
Ah Ok, more of a Guyver man myself, apparently its on the Jetix channel over here, hence why I have never seen it, Jetix is aimed at 5-15 year olds over here.

No offense to any residents of the UK aged over 15 who tune in of course! big grin

I wish , ALL my quality TV is killed off. Damn you NTL/SKY/Virgin . DAMN YOU TO HELL !

BTW : New guyver or old ? I have old eps on my PC but am too lazy to watch new ones.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
The storyline is a little cliched I'll give you that but some of the ideas are unique , dialogue cheesy but occasionally bad-ass and certain characters awesome.

Gaara for one.

The fights and Garra's phychology are actually enough to make me keep watching embarrasment

The rest of it . . . meh, all been done far better.

grey fox
The fights and Garra's phychology are actually enough to make me keep watching embarrasment

The rest of it . . . meh, all been done far better.

Pretty much , oh and Rock lee , because nothings more awesome then seeing a guy go DBZ in a series where being most of the characters are peak human at best.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Pretty much , oh and Rock lee , because nothings more awesome then seeing a guy go DBZ in a series where being most of the characters are peak human at best.

laughing

He's the only guy without magic but he can still beat most other people big grin right up till they hit him once.

grey fox
In episodes 48-50 I HONESTLY expected Sakura to go

"Kakashi what does the sharigan say about his Chakra level" ?

"It's over 9000"!!!

"What 9000" !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.