Best/Worst comic debator ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Rock
Who are the top 5 debators in the KMC Comic Book Versus Section ever?
And who are the top 5 worst?

I have heard Scoobless and one of the moderators had won some tourney and that someone called Wolvertooth should suck.

I like debating, and is pretty interested in thiswink

juggernaut66666
Judge
Judge
Judge
Judge
Judge

Juntai
xmeat is the worst I've seen.
Judge was pretty lame.

Lord Rock
Is Scoobless still on KMC?

juggernaut66666
When will you give up Judge?

Lord Rock
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
When will you give up Judge?

You have called me that twice now. Will you please explain why?

juggernaut66666
How do you know about wolvertooth? He was banned almost a half year ago and you just joined today.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Rock
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
How do you know about wolvertooth? He was banned almost a half year ago and you just joined today.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

He seems to have made quite a bad name out of himself. I couldnt avoid itwink

Lord Rock
Juggernaut, i have just searched for some info on judge, and it disappoints me you confuses me with HIMsad

juggernaut66666
Same spelling problems...... eh?shifty

Lord Rock
I dont have any spellingproblems. I just dont really care about my typing on a INTERNET FORUM. Sorry, juggernaut, you confuses me with somene else.

juggernaut66666
Nah.

Lord Rock
Based on what?

juggernaut66666
I could list about 5 things but I wouldn't want to do that since I'm sure that you will pay more attention to those things just incase to make sure you won't get "caught" again.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lord Rock
Based on what?

How you type, the mistakes you make, where you post, the threads you make.

Don't worry Jugg he'll never correct them anyway.

Skeets
I smell a sock...

Lord Rock
This fingerpointing is gonna stop. I will contact the moderators. I dont have typingproblems and when Judge seems to suck at debating, i , without bragging, thinks i am pretty good myself.

Superguy
Why won't the Judge just f**k off???

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Skeets
I smell a sock...

sick Thats a nasty habit.

Lord Rock
Will you guys please stop pointing fingers at me until AFTER you have proven who i am?

juggernaut66666
It is so obvious that you are him as I said before you can change the name but not the personality.

Lord Rock
You have not said that before? And let the moderators judge who i am, and stay on-topic.

Symmetric Chaos
Will you guys please stop pointing fingers at me until AFTER you have proven who i am?

You said:

Am i the only one that thinks this forum desperately need an everything-vs-everything forum? SO many cool fights that will never be debated in public by the extraordinary debators of KMCbig grin Punisher vs Rocky in a boxingmatch... Zero from Megaman duelling Anakin Skywalker... Digimons fighting super heroes... SO many oppurtunitys that will never be taken. Others who agree?

(very Judge like)

You made the thread: KMC Flash vs KMC Batman

And opened it with: I have readen some older debates in here, and seen some very extreme points of views in Flash and Batman-debates. If the KMC version of Flash that can vibrate through anything and cant be hit should fight the alminghty Batman with preparationtime, would Flash win? And would the legendary Batkick be too much for Flash?
big grin
No offense, but these two characters are handled pretty fanboyish here on KMCbig grin

(I need no more proof next time you come back Jugde try to avoid being an ass smile )

Lord Rock
If you thinks i am him, report me instead of risking to make a fool of yourself when youre proven wrong in the end.

Lord Rock
SC, you still thinks i am him if the moderators says otherwise?

juggernaut66666
Nah the prob is moderators can check your IP but it won't show that you are him since you change it everytime you make a new account.

Symmetric Chaos
SC, you still thinks i am him if the moderators says otherwise?

Ushagark is the only mod on right now.

I have personal disagreements with some of the mods opinion's anyway.

I'll give you 24 hours max before you break character.

Juntai
Will you guys please stop pointing fingers at me until AFTER you have proven who i am? And you've just proven yourself.
Since your last post asking not to point fingers at you and this one I'm replying to. Not one person did accuse you of anything, and you still felt the need to say it again.

One guy asked why The Judge won't leave, but never implied -you- were that person, just added a comment while Judge and making socks were on the topic of dicsussion.

The person after him just made a funny comment.

But you felt threatened by accusations that weren't even made, enough to reply to them even.

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Ushagark is the only mod on right now.

I have personal disagreements with some of the mods opinion's anyway.

I'll give you 24 hours max before you break character.

I've got bets on 6 hours.

Lord Rock
I wont break my character. And juntai, since me being judge was bringed up, it was obvious what he meant.

Superguy
This fingerpointing is gonna stop. I will contact the moderators. I dont have typingproblems and when Judge seems to suck at debating, i , without bragging, thinks i am pretty good myself. He even has the same English problems as the Judge. "I thinks"...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Superguy
He even has the same English problems as the Judge. "I thinks"...
Exactly. laughing laughing laughing laughing

Lord Rock
Superguy, i am angry right now, cant concentrate on my spelling. I dunno enough about Judge to prove i aint him. I can only hope you guys pulls yourself together, gives me some time, and finds out youre all wrong.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Superguy
He even has the same English problems as the Judge. "I thinks"...

Profiler . . . yeah Judge is too dumb to cover his tracks for long.

If this guy lasts a day I say we let him stay.

Lord Rock
And even if i WAS him, i could report you all for spamming my thread instead of answering.

juggernaut66666
Nah you couldn't since this thread was made about 3-4 times.

Symmetric Chaos
And even if i WAS him, i could report you all for spamming my thread instead of answering.

Judge is the worst poster ever.
xmeat is the worst at trying to debate.
Rutgo is worst actual thoughtful debator.

I am the single debator that keeps the forum alive though sheer charisma and intellect.

So now can we spam since the question has been answered?

Superguy
Except for the fact that mods are more pissed about the Judge than us... bias is a wonderful thing...

Lord Rock
Symmetric Chaos, it aint a question, its a debate

Symmetric Chaos
Symmetric Chaos, it aint a question, its a debate

OK

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Judge is the worst poster ever.
xmeat is the worst at trying to debate.
Rutgo is worst actual thoughtful debator.

I am the single debator that keeps the forum alive though sheer charisma and intellect.

Anyone challenge this?

*listens for a moment*

Thats what I thought.

Superguy
Symmetric Chaos, it aint a question, its a debate It ISN'T a question, nor a debate, it's some stupid attempt to persuade people that you aren't a sock. wink

Lord Rock
but Symmetric Chaos, what about the top 5 BEST debators?

Symmetric Chaos
but Symmetric Chaos, what about the top 5 BEST debators?

SC's 1st personality
SC's 6th persona
SC
Me
DevilGoblin

Lord Rock
From what i have seen, Metalmanx and Symmetric Chaos seems pretty goodsmile I am also adding myself on the listbig grin

juggernaut66666
From what i have seen, Metalmanx and Symmetric Chaos seems pretty goodsmile I am also adding myself on the listbig grin
Nah the Judge is a lame debator.

Symmetric Chaos
Digi is on . . .

Lord Rock
Then, lets see what happens.

Symmetric Chaos
This.

He'll ask me, Juggs and Superguy to stop. We'll do that. As the day goes on every person the comes on will reach the same conclusion as us. By 15:00 you'll snap. By 16:00 you'll be banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.