wah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
i went to the movies a few hours ago, and watched 'Flushed Away'...

and when i was on the escalator... i saw a big poster of POTC AWE! the ones you've been posting guys! the ones with barbossa, will, jack, liz, sao feng!

i can't stop saying to my bro that i can't wait for POTC.. >.<

wahh! inside the theater... i feel like i was being tormented! no trailer! no teaser! no nothing!

i can't wait for it!!!

pyratequeen
Well, if you saw the poster, then that's definately a good sign!!!!!!! smile big grin rock

JaehSkywalker
bump*

definitely! i really can't wait for it... >>,

PirateDiva
OMG The Posters are Up Already in Theaters!!! Thats HOTT!!!!!! Thats Sooooooooooooooooooooo Means we r getting closer!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! eek!

Pirategirl85
Yup i saw it too at my theaters they have that poster and when you walk inside the ticket line they have the one with the skull....CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!

jackismyboo
They are torturing us with all the pics ands the poster!!!!i can't wait either i wish there was a time machine or something to make time go by faster so the movie is approaching sooner!!!

AudioHeart
Yeah I saw the one with jack, liz, sao feng, will and the other people in my cinema too!!! WOO HOO, THE END IS NEAR!!!

charrmgirl2007
i just got back from seeing wild hogs and i'm sad to say no trailer but it might be on the movie 300 that comes out next month and it's kind of a big movie so i would think the trailer would be on it most likely.

lovethemtigers
OMG...find out what movies the trailer is attached to...I so need to go and see one ...

charmgirl..I love your siggy...it's awesome...

AudioHeart
OMG charmgirl I love your siggy too! AND IT MOVES!!! eek! eek! eek!

jackismyboo
i say what they say i saw the kissing part and i fell in love!! lol

JaehSkywalker
tell me guys if you see the movies the trailer is attached to!

AudioHeart
People said it would be in Ghost Rider - I went to see it on the day it was released in cinemas, but it wasn't sad mad no

JaehSkywalker
ghost rider was showed too early.. erm

Pirategirl85
Originally posted by charrmgirl2007
i just got back from seeing wild hogs and i'm sad to say no trailer but it might be on the movie 300 that comes out next month and it's kind of a big movie so i would think the trailer would be on it most likely.

Don't you mean 300 come out next week??? hehehehe

AudioHeart
Ok.

charrmgirl2007
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
Don't you mean 300 come out next week??? hehehehe

yeah...i just now realized my mistake i meant next week.

IheartPocky
i saw wild hogs.. im glad the trailer wasnt on it cause we got there late hehe i would have had to kill someone if it was!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.