Stranger vs Morg/Power Cosmic & Wol,The Keeper & Hunger/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these three defeat Stranger?

Endless Mike
I would say yes

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Can these three defeat Stranger?

Hunger>Thanos. Keeper is intriguing. The enigmatic Stranger. Good one. I will post my choice

Symmetric Chaos
Stranger goes down eventually.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stranger goes down eventually.

Chaos, Hunger>Stranger?

golem370
It's not Hunger in this battle it's Thanos when he first encountered Hunger in his book.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
It's not Hunger in this battle it's Thanos when he first encountered Hunger in his book.

Hunger escaped. I think Stranger poses a good challenge

Thanos_THOTU
The Keeper (treehugger) from Spawn?

Stupid Rookie
Keeper Surfer I imagine.

Stranger goes down.

celestialdemon
I think WOL Morg and the Keeper could probably win. It goes to either them or the Stranger.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I think WOL Morg and the Keeper could probably win. It goes to either them or the Stranger.

I like the Stranger

guy222
Keeper beat a weak Galactus. Then lost the second time they met. Morg w/WOL and Thanos are powerful will lose to the enigmatic Stranger. Battle is between Hunger and the Stranger

CaptainStoic
Where exactly has the Stranger shown that he is powerful enough to go against Morg WOL all by himself? I mean Juggernaut knocked him for a loop. I think this is plain overkill, and it would take only one of these guys to bury the hatchet in Stranger's a$$.

guy222
Stranger has faught the Watchers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.