Hello everybody! My name is king_kong_is, and I'm new!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king_kong_is
Hello everybody on KMC! I am called king_kong_is, and I am a brand-new person on these message boards. I wanted to say hi to all of you other guys, and I plan to make many comments on my favorite films.

What are my favorite films/serieas/sequels/trilogies? Here they are below!

* Peter Jackson's King Kong Happy Dance
* The Lord of the Rings Happy Dance
* The Star Wars Prequels
* The original Japanese "Gojira" and all of the Millenium Godzilla series
* The Jurassic Park Movies smile
* Superhero Movies (Emphasis on Hulk, Hellboy, Spider-Man 1 & 2 & hopefully 3, and Superman Returns) big grin
* Indiana Jones films (can't wait for number four in 2008!!!!!) Happy Dance
* Universal's Classic Monster films

There's some of my favorite movies! I hope to get some feedback from you other users, and I hope to become friends!

TRH
You seem interesting,greetings

Black Dalek
Hi! Guy222 says welcome and enjoy!

Morning_Glory
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/yescali/theglitterhello.gif

Scottie
wave hey and welcome

king_kong_is
Thanks for the Welcome, guys. I am happy that nobody has thus far proclaimed me a geeky fanboy or anything like that (in regards to the fact that i put Lord of the Rings on my Favorites list, and that trilogy has now become known as a geek/fan breeding ground). I just have one question: how come there seems to be no thread on the Indiana Jones films or the upcoming 4th movie? I can't find one, unless it doesn't exist.

Storm
Indiana Jones IV wink

guy222
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Hi! Guy222 says welcome and enjoy!

Its not funny. Do I need to speak with a mod? Welcome, new member. Enjoy. I do

G U I T A R
big grin Hello

We have some intresting people on our forums so pay close attention lol. wink

LIKE ME! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Morning_Glory
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/yescali/theglitterhello.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.