ROTS Anakin, Revan, Yoda V.S. Sidious, Exar Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Riverollv
a kinda mixed battle. what do you guys think? give your opinion

xxXAcStylesXxx
Is this Crystal Clear Anakin? Post KOTOR Revan? DE Sidious?

Riverollv
yeah. anakin just like in episode three, KOTOR revan and DE sidious

kamikz
Hmm, though I think Revan could take Exar, and Yoda could easily take Ulic, DE Sidious will utterly pwn Anakin through the force, and probably defeat him in saber combat, then either fight Yoda and win, or help either of his team mates which aren't done with their fights.

xxXAcStylesXxx
It depends if Yoda can hold off DE Sidious long enough for Anakin to kill Ulic then Anakin and Revan double team Kun. If Yoda is still holding him off then its 3 on one which the Jedi team take.

Riverollv
i think it wouuld be quite a match sides are balanced id say anyone could win this

Darth Sexy
Anakin and Ulic is more of a stalemate than you think, as is Revan and Kun. However Sidious wins against Yoda without TOO much difficult seeing as this is DE Sidious. He then proceeds to help wtfpwn Revan and Anakin.

Riverollv
yeah maybe youre right, but it would be a bit more difficult for him to beat anakin and revan together

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Anakin and Ulic is more of a stalemate than you think, as is Revan and Kun. However Sidious wins against Yoda without TOO much difficult seeing as this is DE Sidious. He then proceeds to help wtfpwn Revan and Anakin.
Anakin is a level 9 swordsman. He will defeat Ulic.

And Sidious cannot WTFpawn Revan and Anakin at the same time. Revan is very strong in the Force and a master swordsman too. And Anakin destroyed Dooku in few seconds.

This fight can go either way.

xxXAcStylesXxx
How do you think Ulic can compare to Anakin in a straight up duel?

Riverollv
I totally agree with you. Ulic is pretty good, dont get me wrong, but cmon, Anakin can beat him.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Anakin is a level 9 swordsman. He will defeat Ulic.

And Sidious cannot WTFpawn Revan and Anakin at the same time. Revan is very strong in the Force and a master swordsman too. And Anakin destroyed Dooku in few seconds.

This fight can go either way.

I think Ulic, who stalemated Kun, and then Sylvar without the force, can hold off Anakin long enough. DE Sidious will own Yoda or whoever he's fighting and then help the next guy. Either way you look at it, DE Sidious' team wins.

xxXAcStylesXxx
He stalemated Kun who was not at his peak yet and managed to run away from berserker Sylvar, that still doesn't compare to Anakin with his crystal clear state. Either way its dependent on Yoda being able to hold off DE Sidious. But exactly how much stronger then his ROTS self is he that Yoda just can't compete.

Riverollv
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
I think Ulic, who stalemated Kun, and then Sylvar without the force, can hold off Anakin long enough. DE Sidious will own Yoda or whoever he's fighting and then help the next guy. Either way you look at it, DE Sidious' team wins.

I dont really think Sidious would own Yoda that easily. Yoda is more than a match for him. Sidious would take some time dealing with Yoda, maybe he wont even able to beat him.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
He stalemated Kun who was not at his peak yet and managed to run away from berserker Sylvar, that still doesn't compare to Anakin with his crystal clear state. Either way its dependent on Yoda being able to hold off DE Sidious. But exactly how much stronger then his ROTS self is he that Yoda just can't compete.

DE Sidious is superior to Yoda. And Ulic didn't run away from Sylvar, he stalemated her without the force, which speaks volumes for his lightsaber abilities. DE Sidious would pwn any of those combatants before anybody else finishes the fight.

allfg
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
He stalemated Kun who was not at his peak yet

It's funny how you ignore Ulic's improvement rate, yet fully take into consideration Kun's. That's what you'd call a double standard. Ulic was most likely a greater saber duelist than Kun was, given Kun spent the majority of his time studying sith magic, and the time that he actually dedicated to his saber combat, he started creating and mastering a saberstaff style, which again would take time off of the style he had used for his whole life.

He didn't simply run away from her, he actually managed to hold her off. Sylvar was likely the most powerful supporting character in that whole comic books series, and she was being fueled by the darkside at the time, which would make her more ferocious and stronger. The fact that Ulic was able to hold her off, after being cut from the force and out of practise for 20 years, he'd pwn Anakin.

'Crystal clear Anakin' doesn't even exist, as that whole argument is based on an invalid novelisation fightscene. Anakin sucks, and would get owned by Ulic.

To the point where he can kill 100s of stormtroopers at once with a storm of force lightning. DE Sidious would own Yoda.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Your such a retard Nebaris, but don't worry I'll own the shit out of you again tomorrow when I have time.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by allfg
It's funny how you ignore Ulic's improvement rate, yet fully take into consideration Kun's. That's what you'd call a double standard. Ulic was most likely a greater saber duelist than Kun was, given Kun spent the majority of his time studying sith magic, and the time that he actually dedicated to his saber combat, he started creating and mastering a saberstaff style, which again would take time off of the style he had used for his whole life.
Nobody is ignoring Ulic's improvement rate, however Kun's peak was when he created the double blade, so it's not exactly a double standard. And no, Ulic was NOT most likely a greater duelist than Kun so shut it.

The novel was nowhere near invalid, it offered a 3rd person perspective on the fight. And you saying Anakin sucks shows just how dumb you really are.

((The_Anomaly))
'Crystal clear Anakin' doesn't even exist, as that whole argument is based on an invalid novelisation fightscene. Anakin sucks, and would get owned by Ulic.

Anakin sucks? The novel is invalid? Wtf are you on? huh

allfg
Invalid novelisation fightscene.

Black Dalek
Invalid novelisation fightscene.

I don't get your name. Allfg? Does that mean Allfaggot for short?

jollyjim311
I think this thread was made with an intent for this to be ROTS Sidious (if it wasn't, feel free to correct me). Riverollv is new, he might not even know who DE Sidious is. No offense, if you meant for it to be Dark Empire Sidious, though.

With DE Sidious, the Sith Win. WIth ROTS Sidious, it's really tough for me to decide, but, I think Anakin could kill Ulic before Kun kills Revan. With ROTJ Sidious, I give the win to the Sith, thanks to Sidious' nonstop darkside studying.

allfg
Originally posted by Riverollv
yeah. anakin just like in episode three, KOTOR revan and DE sidious

Riverollv
hey. jollyjim. this thread was meant to be DE Sidious not ROTS. anyhow, no offense taken i understand with me bein new and everything

jollyjim311
Okay, cool, I was just making sure.

darthsith19
How is this even a question, the Sith win. DE Sidious could beat any one of the other team members without much trouble. Say he takes on Yoda. Exar takes on Revan, Ulic takes on Anakin. DE Sidious beats Yoda first, then goes over and starts to fight Revan, Kun goes and helps Ulic take Anakin. De Sidious wins with just a little difficulty, same goes for Kun and Ulic.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by darthsith19
How is this even a question, the Sith win. DE Sidious could beat any one of the other team members without much trouble. Say he takes on Yoda. Exar takes on Revan, Ulic takes on Anakin. DE Sidious beats Yoda first, then goes over and starts to fight Revan, Kun goes and helps Ulic take Anakin. De Sidious wins with just a little difficulty, same goes for Kun and Ulic.

Agreed. That's why I thought that he meant ROTS Sidious, that and because he's new.

Riverollv
yeah, we had pretty much made this clear. but what about ROTS Sidious? This would be more difficult to predict

darthsith19
Originally posted by Riverollv
yeah, we had pretty much made this clear. but what about ROTS Sidious? This would be more difficult to predict
Yeah, that'd be really close... IMO Vader and Ulic are on par, but Sidious could still take Yoda after a long duel and Exar could probably take Revan. Then together the 3 Sith would pwn Anakin badly. So I'd still give it to the Sith, but it'd be really close.

Darth Sexy
Noobaris, stop arguing with canon. You'll lose AGAIN.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Yeah, that'd be really close... IMO Vader and Ulic are on par, but Sidious could still take Yoda after a long duel and Exar could probably take Revan. Then together the 3 Sith would pwn Anakin badly. So I'd still give it to the Sith, but it'd be really close.

How could Sidious beat Yoda is he couldn't beat him in a force duel the first time and he lost the lightsaber portion of the duel? Yoda would win, especially on flat ground, notice how Sidious did NOT want to fight Yoda, and when he realised Yoda was the better duelist he tried to gain the high ground.

Exar vs Revan is very debatable.

No, were not shown any of Ulics improvement, and really it doesn't compare to Kun's anyways so there's no point in listing it.

No.

And yet he found that style better, which allowed him to smash his old master who put up a much better fight while Kun was a padawan.

No he didn't he blocked a few blows and ran:

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=6&page=107
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=6&page=108

Its not that hard to parry blows from someone who's not all that skilled to begin with and is using the dark side, thus making her a berserker. Ulic who was once called a "Master Swordsman" didn't simply lose all his knowledge of how use a saber simply cause the force went away.

LOL who's ass did you pull that from? That would be Thon. Sylvar sucked, her biggest feats are killing some bugs and scratching Exars face. Oh yes most powerful indeed!

And yet she still sucked so much that she couldn't even beat a forceless old Ulic Qel Droma

No, it means:

A. Sylvar sucked

B. Ulic retained his knowledge of how to use a saber from his "masters swordsman" days

oh and Sylvar sucked.

The retard argues canon, argues the narrator, and argues valid explanations for Anakins DRAMATIC power increase. I doubt Ulic would last longer then Dooku.

That is Sidious at 1BBY which would be ANH, thats not DE Sidious he's still a ways off.

darthsith19
Sidious won the Force duel, actually, Yoda was losing the entire Force duel till the end. Sidious won that fight and there's no reason why he won't win again. Of coruse Sdiious tried to run, because there was to much at risk, think about it, if you had just took over the galaxy and someone you thought had a chance of beating you came to fight you wouldn't you run?

How did Kun improve more than Ulic?

He ran because hd didn't want to fight her, not because he couldn't. He does block all of her attacks, that's impressive.

Sylvar is skilled, she even got a hit in on Jedi Exar Kun and was the hero of her homeworld. The fact that Ulic was still able to match this strong Jedi in combat without the Force is very impressive. He would have some skill left with the saber but a lot of it would be gone.

More like Droma was still strong enough that even a powerful Jedi couldn't get past his defenses.

allfg
Right, so because we're not shown how much Ulic improved, he therefor didn't improve as much as Kun? Great logic! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not mentioning that you totally ignored my evidence backing up my first point, how about proving that the reason Kun did better against Vodo was because he was actually more adept with his new style, and not because the style was alien to Vodo. Can't, can you? While you're at it, please prove that Kun would have improved to a greater degree than someone who actually expanded more upon a form they had been using their entire life, unlike Kun who started off from scratch with his saber staff.

Right, so because one panel shows him briefly running, that one panel represents the overall fight better than the other 8 which disagree? For the majority of the fight that is detailed in the comic, Ulic was completely holding her off.

Bullshit. Sylvar is constantly displayed as one of the TotJ powerhouses, she was damn skilled.

Right, because it's not like the darkside makes one stronger. roll eyes (sarcastic)
It's not like the darkside makes someone more aggressive, and in turn much harder to defend against.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Being out of practise for two decades would make one lose their mastery. Now if you really want to continue this point, I'll just quote you from the other debate where you essentially say the same thing as I'm doing right now.

1. She defeated Exar Kun in a duel as a padawan.
2. She was able to own three strong darkside Massasi warriors in seconds with just her bare hands.
3. She was able to sneak up on Oss Wilum, described as being exceptional, and knock him to the ground with the hilt of her lightsaber.
4. She survived Kun's sith wars, and was stated as being one of the war's heroes/champions, and by Redemption, she became a jedi master.
5. She was tapping into the darkside while against Ulic, making her much more powerful, and much harder to defend against.

She was uber, and Ulic defended against that while having been cut off from the force twenty years beforeso, having been out of practise for same amount of time, and while holding himself back. Ulic owns, enough said.

Ulic was simply that good, which has been my entire argument.

Already dealt with.

Do you seriously want me to pull out how many contradictions there are between the novelisation fightscene and the movie one? It's 100% invalid.

Your point? That in fact helps my argument, even many years before DE, Sidious would be able to own Yoda. Thanks for that man.

Darth Sexy
Sidious won the Force duel, actually, Yoda was losing the entire Force duel till the end. Sidious won that fight and there's no reason why he won't win again. Of coruse Sdiious tried to run, because there was to much at risk, think about it, if you had just took over the galaxy and someone you thought had a chance of beating you came to fight you wouldn't you run?
Sidious won the force duel? Oh my, looks like we were watching completely different fights. I saw a flat out stalemate. Sidious did NOT win that fight, unless you want to argue with GL.

He didn't necessarily improve more than Ulic, but him being a saber prodigy leads me to believe his skills develop faster than others. At the very least, he created a style nobody has seen before, so that's quite an improvement.

Sylvar is an average jedi at best.

allfg
Where is it said that Kun was a saber prodigy? Not that I'd necessarily disagree, but if it's something which you deduced, then the same can be deduced for Ulic.

Darth Sexy
Right, so because we're not shown how much Ulic improved, he therefor didn't improve as much as Kun? Great logic! roll eyes (sarcastic)
No, but if you can't make an argument against the absence of proof, then there's nothing to talk about. Great logic!

The style was as alien to Vodo as Kun was adapt to it, they're synonymous with each other. And since when did you become an authority of interpretation without logic? Kun was a saber prodigy who whiped the floor with Vodo as a padawan, it's only logical he would WTFPWN him as a DLOTS.

No, this is your opinion based on nothing, which was destroyed time and time again.

Wtf are you smoking? You plan on making shit up as a last resort to being wtfpwned in every debate?

Except you can't quantify how strong they were and you conveniently forgot the part where they pwned her.

Oss Wilum was not described as exceptional anywhere. Stop making up shit just because you lack debating skills.

No she wasn't, again stop making shit up.

Yet Ulic stalemated her without the force. Sylvar is powerful indeed!

She was never uber, try again.

Your debating skills are pathetic.

There are none. It's called a 3rd person perspective dipshit.

Being the smartest man alive wouldn't help your argument.

allfg
While you're at it, please prove that Kun would have improved to a greater degree than someone who actually expanded more upon a form they had been using their entire life, unlike Kun who started off from scratch with his saber staff.

given Kun spent the majority of his time studying sith magic, and the time that he actually dedicated to his saber combat, he started creating and mastering a saberstaff style, which again would take time off of the style he had used for his whole life.

Learn to read, dipshit.

This has got to be the dumbest shit I've heard in a long time. Seriously, this doesn't deserve a response, you are such a dumbass.

Irrelevant.

As a padawan, she defeated Kun in a sparring match. It's in the source material, read it.

Their weaker ancestors were capable of taking out the very Ancient Sith you jerk off to, and they were described by the omniscient narrator as being able to use the darkside with great skill and precision. They could also take on jedi. Sylvar owned three of those bad boys in seconds with just her hands, and she never got owned by them, quit making shit up.

Yes he was, do some research.

Yes she was, in the TotJ Companion, and Power of the Jedi Sourcebook.

That doesn't make her weak, it makes Ulic strong.

Yes she was, and it's nice how you ignored all the disadvantages I just mentioned. The fact is, to achieve what Ulic did against any force user is a great achievement, let alone against someone like Sylvar.

Darth Sexy
While you're at it, please prove that Kun would have improved to a greater degree than someone who actually expanded more upon a form they had been using their entire life, unlike Kun who started off from scratch with his saber staff.

given Kun spent the majority of his time studying sith magic, and the time that he actually dedicated to his saber combat, he started creating and mastering a saberstaff style, which again would take time off of the style he had used for his whole life.

Learn to read, dipshit.
Gee, where do we see Ulic needing to use his lightsaber in battle again after his fight with Kun? He didn't do it against Mandalore? There's no reason to suggest he practiced while waging war on the Republic. Kun however, created a unique style and logic suggests that in creating that new style, he obviously practiced it. Way to not refute anything, dumbass.

Actually the response was quite logical in regards to the ridiculously retarded post you made.

I've read DLOTS 50+ times and I'm looking at it now. Stop embarassing yourself by making up shit.

Youre embarassing yourself once again by making shit up, and posting something completely irrelevant. And I guess somebody hasn't opened up TSW because if you had, you would see her getting pwned by the Massassi warriors as Exar Kun departs from Ossus. Nice debating skills there jackass.

Prove it, instead of making up shit and giving random sources. Because I know lightsnake has all of these sources and he has never mentioned them when arguing against Sylvar. So stop making shit up.

It makes Ulic skillful with a saber and Sylvar no better than an average jedi.

And once again, your argument has been pwned. Thanks for playing.

allfg
Wow, you're dumb. Clearly in his position (Sith Lord, War General) combat would be something he would inevitably face in one way or another (against the jedi, as a general in war), so why the feck wouldn't he keep up with his saber skills?

Lmao, I seriously don't think you understand how dumb you just sounded. Even ask AC who's on you side right now, and he'll tell you how what you just said makes zero sense.

You're read the comic over 50 times? Wow.. Can I say, geek? Well anyways, it looks like you're gonna have to read it another 50 times, because you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

How is posting a feat that shows how powerful Sylvar is irrelevant in proving that she was powerful? You're dumb. And please explain how I'm making shit up.

Ok, I'm not going to lie and say that I've read TSW over 50 times like you (wow, what a loser laughing out loud ), but I still can't recall this bs that you're spewing. What I do recall though, is you arguing this point before, and then having me prove you wrong. I can guarantee you're confusing this with Exar Kun force pushing her, like you did the last time.

Oh my fricking days, right, so Lightsnake's really going to go out of his way to prove something that destroys his own argument. You're dumb.

Right sure thing.

And once again, you've butted into someone else's argument, and been owned. Thanks for proving you're a jackass, jackass.

Darth Sexy
Wow, you're dumb. Clearly in his position (Sith Lord, War General) combat would be something he would inevitably face in one way or another (against the jedi, as a general in war), so why the feck wouldn't he keep up with his saber skills?
Because he had the Tetan and Mandalorian armies? Duh

How cute, you get pwned in a debate and then make up an imaginary opinion for somebody else. Your defense mechanisms are getting weaker.

Yes, i'm a geek. This is funny coming from a KMC lifer who has to make up shit to NOT egt owned.

Again, you're a lifer on here that gets pwned anytime you type. You calling me ANY names makes me giggle like a little schoolgirl. What makes me laugh even harder is your denial about how you are owning anybody in any debate, since you(and only you) seem to think you are doing that anytime you type.

Are you really in a school for the mentally retarded?

Owned by who? Oh right, I butted in your argument, pwned you up and down, and you took some antidepressants that caused you to be delusional again. I can't count the times you've been owned on this forum. However it's much easier counting the times you've offered a logical argument or owned somebody..

0..Good job getting pwned.

allfg
As did Kun, yet Kun still saw the need to keep up his skills, so why wouldn't Ulic?

You're on these boards the most out of anyone here, even when you don't post you constantly have a yellow light on under your post, so please, don't go there.

Like a little school girl? Is that how you giggle? OK..

What makes me laugh is the fact that you constantly hijack other people's arguments, lose, and then resort to flaming the person, and losing at that too.

Refer to the above. When your own insults make you look worse than the person you're insulting, you know your shit is whack. Now are you actually going to debate, or continue with these first grade level insults, because you're boring me.

You haven't pwned shit Sexy, all you've done is shown people that you read comics 50+ times, you laugh like a little schoolgirl (way to much info btw) and that your shit is still whack and unoriginal. Well done old man.

darthsith19
What did GL say? Sidious won. "Failed I have." Those were Yoda's words, he's the one who left in defeat, he didn't win, Sidious may have gotten somewhat lucky because his side of the Senate Pod had a railing on it for him to hold on to but he still won.

Ulic and Kun were both saber prodigies. Yes, creating the double sided form likely puts him above Ulic, but not by much, just creating it doesn't mean improvement, if you can't use it well. Kun can use it well but he can also use a single-bladed saber well so it doesn't necessarily mean improvement.

If she was an avg. Jedi she wouldn't have been the hero of Cathar. She got a hit in on Kun in a fight and destroyed an entire colony of kiltiks in an instant. That is far from avg.

kamikz
You could say that Sidious won because he got his goal and Yoda didn't.
Yoda's goal was to kill Sidious, Sidious was to stay alive. Sidious stayed alive, Yoda didn't kill Sidious, thus he failed. He didn't necessarily lose the fight....

(Though I'd say that he did, since I don't think he could have lasted very much longer without a saber)

Darth Sexy
As did Kun, yet Kun still saw the need to keep up his skills, so why wouldn't Ulic?
Kun also created his own saber and style during the war. Now are you going to say he did it just to look pretty?

Please, spare me. Start a little voting thingy so you can destroy your own "unique" perception of reality.

Yes because it adds the ******* quality when I'm making fun of unintelligent douchebags.

What makes me laugh is that you've lost every debate that you've been involved in, and yet somehow have the testicular fortitude(aka anti depressants) to lie to yourself.

My insults don't make me look bad. My insults look good because I'm debating with an incompetent peon who's pretty much the forum clown.

"Oh my days".. I guess reading comics while on the John really makes me a loser, whereas sitting on this forum 24/7 constantly getting your arguments destroyed doesn't.. Good point there Noobaris.

Darth Sexy
What did GL say? Sidious won. "Failed I have." Those were Yoda's words, he's the one who left in defeat, he didn't win, Sidious may have gotten somewhat lucky because his side of the Senate Pod had a railing on it for him to hold on to but he still won.
On the ROTS commentary GL says it was a stalemate and thats how he wanted to. Not to mention that's how the fight went. "Failed I have" doesn't mean he lost his one on one bout, it means he failed to kill Sidious. There was no winner there, and if we want to argue technicalities, ask yourself what happened to Sidious' lightsaber.

You can't quantify how powerful the cathar are, and she has shown nothing that puts her above average.

allfg
How ****ing dumb are you? I was using the fact that Kun clearly kept up his skills as a rebuttal to your 'he has an army, he doesn't need to keep up on his saber combat' argument'. By your logic, Count Dooku had no reason to keep up his skills either, seeing as he had the fricking Seperatist army at his disposal.

Well let's see, you've posted 3851 times, and you've been a member for 228 days, giving you a post per day of 17. That's pretty much double mine. Not to mention the fact that the majority of the time I'm online on this forum, you're on the 'users browsing this forum' list, lurking like a b1tch. So as I said, don't go there.

Whatever, you 'giggle like a little girl', enough said.

What makes me not laugh is your anti depressant jab, here's a hint: *it wasn't funny the first time*

The fact that the shit you come up with is as whack as it is says way more about you then it does me. You're lame.

Again, way too much information.

1. You're on this forum way more than I am.
2. I win more arguments than I lose, and only lose when up against the likes of Advent, AC, Gideon etc. You lose pretty much every argument you're in, and I've beaten you every single time you've gone up against me. Seriously man, I'd rate fricking Kadesh above you, you're nothing.

Darth Sexy
How ****ing dumb are you? I was using the fact that Kun clearly kept up his skills as a rebuttal to your 'he has an army, he doesn't need to keep up on his saber combat' argument'. By your logic, Count Dooku had no reason to keep up his skills either, seeing as he had the fricking Seperatist army at his disposal.
Did he keep up with his saber skills? OH wait you don't know. Speculating like a dumbass again. Did Palpatine? No. Then why the hell would Ulic need to? At least Kun had a justification.. Way to **** yourself dumbass.

Awww lying makes you feel better? Lets not forget that you've been banned 6 times and have come back the day after. So yes, I can go there because I have something to go on. And no, I'm never lurking on this shit, it is however my homepage. But I suppose since you're ALWAYS on here, you would accuse me of lurking because only you would know.

Here's a hint: *it wasn't a joke the first time*

Good one forum clown.

Denial

Considering you've never won a single debate on here and you've never been acknowledged as a winner in any debate since you've first signed up, I'd say facts supersede denial, which you seem to have an unusually high dose of. Now when I tell you you lose every debate you've ever been in(fact), and you respond with "I beat you everytime you've gone against me", you're just embarassing yourself with the constant denial. I know you lack any kind of common sense so it's not very useful telling you facts because they go against your perception of reality and cause you to be depressed which triggers the defense mechanism of denial, i'm just doing this for your own good. You have been pwned once again.

darthsith19
When you say audio commentary you mean the Audio Commentary, right? Is it the commentary during their fight, if it is I'll listen to it again to be sure. And just because Sidious lost his saber doesn't mean he lost, it is possible to lose your saber and still win you know.

It still means that she is stronger/more famous than any other Cathar Jedi and you can't just assume that they are weak, either. Since we don't know how strong they are it iss afe to assume that they are avg. since if they were especially weak or strong it would have said so somewhere. But she also got a hit in on Kun in a fight and destroyed an entire colony of kiltiks in an instant. That is far from avg.

Darth Sexy
wow, she got a hit on Kun.. And?

Gideon
When will you people let the "Sidious vs Yoda" fight die? It ended in a stalemate; both were blown apart by the collected Force lightning, and neither one of them decided to continue the fight.

However, Kamikz is right. Sidious achieved his goal: to survive. Yoda didn't. He "failed", and that is indisputable.

allfg
1. Clearly Kun saw the need to keep up his saber skills, so seeing as Ulic was in the same position, why wouldn't he?

2. Clearly having an army wasn't enough to prevent direct combat for Ulic and Kun, and this is clearly what they predicted. Again, refer to the Dooku analogy, he too had an army, yet still saw the need to keep up with his skills. What reason would he have, that Ulic wouldn't?

3. He would have inevitably faced The Jedi in combat, being a sith lord, it's what eventually happened, and it's what Ulic would have predicted.

4. If Ulic didn't keep up his saber skills, one of the lower dark jedi would have taken his position.

5. Ulic most likely wanted to oneday take Kun's place, he would have trained hard until he was ready.

I didn't lie once. Clearly if you were in a position to argue against the numbers, you would have used them yourself. Instead, all you can do is call me a liar.

We're talking posts per day here, so that's completely irrelevant. And also, don't think people have forgotten that you're TD, because everyone still knows it, so as I said before, don't go there.

LMAO, KMC's your fricking homepage? laughing laughing
Isn't that like the third time you've self owned yourself in this argument?

OK I'm done, clearly you can't debate for shit, and that's why you have to eventually turn everything into some sort of flame war.

Darth Sexy
1. Clearly Kun saw the need to keep up his saber skills, so seeing as Ulic was in the same position, why wouldn't he?
Ok let me break it down for you seeing as how your mind is devoid of logic. The only logical reason for Kun to continue practicing his skills was because he created a new saber and style he needed to familiarize himself with. Ulic did no such thing and he was busy leading an army, so explain why he would need to keep up with his skills as well..

Nobody said they didn't carry their sabers, but thanks for the irrelevant misdirection.

As usual, when your logic fails, you become the authority on what a fictional character thinks.

Again with the assumptions. Shut up

Assumptions.. Shut up

Except I am...

Sure I am. I guess you're the only one still in denial.

Nope, you being in denial doesn't make it so. I've pwned myself many times in debates, but absolutely none have been with you. Sadly after all this time, you are still getting pwned. And if we take your 6 accounts and posts per day, you'd still win. Good one.

As far as I'm concerned, and i'm sure anyone else would agree, I could be the worst debater on here and still pwn you daily like I'm doing. You are embarassing yourself yet again, so take your anti depressants and continue being delusional.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.