Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
This movie looks absolutely amazing! The effects, the story line, the battle scenes all look extremely awesome! I can't wait to see this!

http://imdb.com/title/tt0416449/

Grimm22
I'll probobly be seeing this 10x next weekend big grin

exanda kane
Looks like a cartoon

General G
They did that on purpose, they were trying really hard to keep the graphic novel look to it

exanda kane
True, but then why not just keep it as a graphic novel? I don't see what the world really has to gain from it like this.

Kazenji
Originally posted by exanda kane
True, but then why not just keep it as a graphic novel? I don't see what the world really has to gain from it like this.

Like what they did with Sin City

Dusty
Thread somewhere else. Find it.

doan_m
Originally posted by exanda kane
True, but then why not just keep it as a graphic novel?

Seeing Comic books come to life in the movies sells. Everyone loves to see those pages come to life and all their favorite characters starring in one awesome movie. And besides the reason why 300 will benefit from being a movie based off a graphic novel is most likely the same reason that Spiderman, Batman, Hellboy, Sin City benefits from being seen in the theatres. Quite frankly I'm all for it.

Come next friday, I'll be contently sitting in my seat watching spartans play bloodbowl with the persian army.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.