surtur vs mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
suprise it aint been done yet?

LordFear
where are they fighting?

xmeat
Originally posted by LordFear
where are they fighting? depends on who's realm

xmeat
bump

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
suprise it aint been done yet?

Twilight/Casket of Ancient Winters. Mephisto is a demon. Surtur is a fire demon. My choice is obvious

xmeat
agreed

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
agreed

Have a good Sunday and week. smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
Have a good Sunday and week. smile

U also. Sidious likes Surtur. Meh

qqqqqqq
surtur cuts mephistop realm into half

Endless Mike
In Mephisto's realm if he is at full power I don't see him losing.

Utrigita
No Mephisto in his own realm takes this, but outside of his realm I think Surtur takes this.

Kutulu
Good match, in a neutral arena I would say Surtur would take it. Inside of a shard realm, the shard realm's ruler would take it. Mephisto doesn't really have that much power outside of his realm, Surtur still has huge power outside of his realm. Surtur and the twilight sword take it.

xmeat
bump

jasofisc
i don't know much about either of them could someone try to debate for mephesto so I could get an idea

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Kutulu
Good match, in a neutral arena I would say Surtur would take it. Inside of a shard realm, the shard realm's ruler would take it. Mephisto doesn't really have that much power outside of his realm, Surtur still has huge power outside of his realm. Surtur and the twilight sword take it.

Agreed.

Tassadar
Mephisto laughs at Surturs attempts to beat him before sending him home in the form of a mouse. Surtur is a brick(even with Twillight Sword) who cant beat Thor, Mephisto is a Thanos level demon with matter and energy manipulation.

guy222
Originally posted by Tassadar
Mephisto laughs at Surturs attempts to beat him before sending him home in the form of a mouse. Surtur is a brick(even with Twillight Sword) who cant beat Thor, Mephisto is a Thanos level demon with matter and energy manipulation.

Thanos embarassed Mephisto. So has GR and Blaze. Written properly, Surtur should win

Utrigita
It all as mentioned before depends on the place of the battle, but Mephisto isn't a pushover either and I think that even with the twilight sword Surtur is going have a hell of a fight on his hands.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
It all as mentioned before depends on the place of the battle, but Mephisto isn't a pushover either and I think that even with the twilight sword Surtur is going have a hell of a fight on his hands.

Good point

Endless Mike
Surtur < Odin < Galactus = Mephisto

bigbran
I'll say Mephisto...

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Surtur < Odin < Galactus = Mephisto

hmm Odin was said to equal Galactus. Odin has beat Surtur. Mephisto should equal Galactus. IMHO

smile

Endless Mike
Odin was said to equal Galactus.

When?

Bouboumaster
Galactus crush Odin and Mephisto.

Mephisto is on Thanos lvl. Thanos out think Mephisto. Mephisto is a genius.

Endless Mike
Thanos level? You've got to be kidding me.

Can Thanos kill the Surfer with a thought?

Can Thanos endanger the universe from fighting?

guy222
It was in a Classic Thor issue

Surtur FTW

celestialdemon
Mephisto is definitely above Thanos. He should be around skyfather level.

llagrok
It was in a Classic Thor issue

Surtur FTW

Thor just stated that he wasn't sure who would win between Galactus and Odin. You sneak smile

norrinradd43
Mephisto is above skyfather IMHO...He is above Thanos too...Thanos has outsmarted him a couple of times but I dont think he can truly hurt Mephisto unless he has has the IG or some other super power up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.