Marvel Ultimate Alliance The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pressure
http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fps3media.ign. com%2Fps3%2Fimage%2Farticle%2F733%2F733086%2Fmarve
l-ultimate-alliance-20060915032010363-000.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

Pressure
I think that making A movie about the video Game Marvel Ultimate Alliance Would be a great idea, A movie featuring Toby Mcguire, Huge Jackman,and Nicholas Cage, ect playing their characters in the marvel universe would be a very immersive experience. I would love to see it and I also thought a little Bit of the story.

Spiderman, Ghost Rider, The Fantastic four, and the Xmen all recieve mysterious messages from a corporation called S.H.E.I.L.D they are all told to meet in a skyscraped called Stark Tower were the millionaire Tony Stark has agreed to let all of them meet. They all travel their to see why they all recieved mysterious messages. They then meet Nick Fury. He says he is honored to be in the presance of so many Well known and loved people. Then Wolverine hurries Fury to tell them Why they are all there. So Nick Fury tells them that an Otherworldly Threat has come to take control of the Universe. He then tells them that only many powerful beings can stop this threat. He then tells them of a man who is very Deciteful and a man Johnny Blaze should be very acquainted with. Johnny Emediatly knows who he is refering to and wantes to know where he can find him. Nick Fury say he could find him where ever a powerful evil is. Johnny tries to tell everbody that they need to hurry if they are to catch this otherworldy being. So they all discuss where evil could be found then Peter Parker realises that they must travel to his home of New York city. We then see Mephisto trying to convince Eddie Brock to join him in his quest for universal domination. So Eddie Brock agress to join him.

Mephisto also recruits Silver Surfer, and the Brotherhood of Mutants who have reformed.

Who then see Tony Stark gearing up to help The Alliance. As the Alliance are having a discussion on which one of Mephistos Allies to attck first the xmen learn that Mephisto has captured Collosus and Rogue and placed them in mephistos relm. The Xmen are furious and want to save their freinds. Then Johnny Blaze tells them a way into Mephistos realm. The alliance travels to a ghost town where there is a chappel. Ghostrider Then says he felt a strong pressance of evil his first time here. The go into the Chappel and Ghostrider looks into a stainglass window of Mary Magdalan and then the Chappel around them burns and the are sorounded by a helish place.

While we wait for the Alliance to come we see Collosus talking to Mephisto who tells him he can make a deal that rogue wont get hurt.Mephisto says it takes a great sacrifice to save anothers life. Important Later

While in mephistos realm They fight demons ect.The then come into a cliff where two cages hang. One with rogue the other with Collosus. There is one key that can unlock both locks as They move towards the cage holding rogue mephisto apears and tells them that it would be a difficult to open a cage because as they do so the opposite cage falls into Magma. Filled with anger ghost rider tries to attack mephisto but he keeps avoiding his attacks and sends him flying into a large rock. and he stand his distance and lets them decide who they will save. Collosus says with his metal body he can withstand high temperatures. so they realese rogue and we see the cage carrying collosus falling as we see him trying to use his powers and the last we see of him is his hand reaching for help from the Alliance as he burns in Lava.

They get back and they cry over his death. They also defeat Venom and the Brotherhood of mutants later in the story.

They are all traveling on a space station looking for silver surfer.
Time passes and he finds them. They fight and he is defeated. His last words are that his master will be furious and find them. Tony Starks disintergrates him with an Ion Cannon.

Back on earth they are Celebrating at Starks tower since all of the enemies are defeated or dead and Mephisto is nowhere to be
found. The human Torch and Iceman go to find Nick fury who is not at the celebration. The find him levels below the celebration as his is in an office talking to mephisto saying that the Alliance were fools to kill the Silver Surfer and it will only attract Galactus the world eater. And he will destroy the heros. And Fury will rule the universe. Just as they planed. Johnny Gasps as Fury Laughs as he adjusts a gun found in the ironman labratory Mephisto sensed their presance and as Johnny Turned to whisper to Iceman we see a beam of red light hit johnny disintergrating him into a million peaces and killing him. Iceman drops to he knees telling mephisto that before he dies he is willing to make a deal he will do anything so the xmen wont get hurt and mephisto says it takes a great sacrifice to save a life and iceman just like collosus unknowingly gave up his powers.

The movie ends at the funeral of Johnny Storm. Sue asks Fury what had happened and he told he Mephisto came to Johnny because Johnny made a deal with him and he was burned to ashes. Rogue is also looking for Iceman because he is knowhere to be found.
The Ben Grimm goes up to the grave of Johnny and says I ll miss you Johnny as he places the Fantastic 4 logo on his tombstone. The we see credits.

Sorry for all of the parts I skipped if you want I will write them. So tell me what do you think.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Pressure
http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fps3media.ign. com%2Fps3%2Fimage%2Farticle%2F733%2F733086%2Fmarve
l-ultimate-alliance-20060915032010363-000.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

what? is that the address to something because I searched that and nothing came up

Pressure
that was an error I could not do anything because you can only edit your posts for 15 minutes

Wolverine2006
oh what was the link to?

jdea
Wow a movie like this'd cost FOX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.