Mephisto Vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

Symmetric Chaos
thumb down

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Who would win?

I like Apoc. Mephisto wins

jasonk3
Memphisto

TricksterPriest
bastard. stick out tongue Mephisto, unless he's been outside his realm for at least 2-4 weeks. then Apoc. But if Mephisto has anywhere his normal power, Apoc is dead. erm

jasonk3
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
bastard. stick out tongue Mephisto, unless he's been outside his realm for at least 2-4 weeks. then Apoc. But if Mephisto has anywhere his normal power, Apoc is dead. erm

laughing

Man i wish they go back to writing apoc the way he was before he jobbed to everyone...he's still one of my fav villians.

Symmetric Chaos
They should just have him go on a rampage.

WorldWarApoc . . . shifty

TricksterPriest
sad Yeah. Here's hoping the Celestials bring him back to his old levels. big grin But even Classic Apoc can't beat Mephisto. stick out tongue

Edit: yes WWA. "The High Lord is back, bitches" evil face Oh man, I love this concept......

Martian_mind
That would be great yes

The last issue could have Apocalypse standing above a huge pile of heroes bodies looking towards a beaten and bloody Dr Strange

Apoc: So wizard,what rabbit will you pull out of your hat this time?

Dr Strange:THIS!!*Throws mystic dagger into the air and the very firmanent of reality is ripped*

Apocalypse:What pathetic attempt is this?

*Out from the gate steps a Bald Green being whose body ripples with sinew*

Apoc:Tremble insect before the wrath of Apocalypse,God to the gods,my power and wrath are unmatched throughout this universe,now cretin,who be you?,Speak dog!

Jonn:I'm you,but better*KRAKATHOOM*

Dr Strange:Wow.....Jonn pwned Apoc..... evil face

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
That would be great yes

The last issue could have Apocalypse standing above a huge pile of heroes bodies looking towards a beaten and bloody Dr Strange

Apoc: So wizard,what rabbit will you pull out of your hat this time?

Dr Strange:THIS!!*Throws mystic dagger into the air and the very firmanent of reality is ripped*

Apocalypse:What pathetic attempt is this?

*Out from the gate steps a Bald Green being whose body ripples with sinew*

Apoc:Tremble insect before the wrath of Apocalypse,God to the gods,my power and wrath are unmatched throughout this universe,now cretin,who be you?,Speak dog!

Jonn:I'm you,but better*KRAKATHOOM*

Dr Strange:Wow.....Jonn pwned Apoc..... evil face

laughing

Right up till the end because crossovers = shit

stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Even World War Apoc would lose to Strange. roll eyes (sarcastic) Strange beats guys like the IB and Shuma Gorath. Apoc has no chance of beating Strange. I can live with losing to him or J'onn..........., if J'onn was Fernus that is. evil face J'onn vs. Apocalypse.....hmmm, are you game?

Martian_mind
Even World War Apoc would lose to Strange. roll eyes (sarcastic) Strange beats guys like the IB and Shuma Gorath. Apoc has no chance of beating Strange. I can live with losing to him or J'onn..........., if J'onn was Fernus that is. evil face J'onn vs. Apocalypse.....hmmm, are you game?

Bring it.......***** stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Even World War Apoc would lose to Strange. roll eyes (sarcastic) Strange beats guys like the IB and Shuma Gorath. Apoc has no chance of beating Strange.

The WorldWar version of any character is basicly:

BaselinePowers x 150 + SuperIntelligence + FlashLevelSpeed + SuperStrength + OnePlotDevicePower

Strange would lose

Martian_mind
Where'd Tricker go?I thought we were having a Jonn/Apoc showdown?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Where'd Tricker go?I thought we were having a Jonn/Apoc showdown?

Make a thread for it . . .

Martian_mind
Meh.....if he wants one,he can make it.

I already know i'm right.....

Redatom65
ha

Martian_mind
Hello redatom.

Who do you think wins?

guy222
sad Yeah. Here's hoping the Celestials bring him back to his old levels. big grin But even Classic Apoc can't beat Mephisto. stick out tongue

Edit: yes WWA. "The High Lord is back, bitches" evil face Oh man, I love this concept......

I like Apoc as well. smile

TricksterPriest
Ok, you asked for it. Apocalypse vs. J'onn Jonzz, coming to a thread near you. evil face

swerve1988
its close......

guy222
mephisto

norrinradd43
Mephisto wouldnt kill him...i think mephisto has only killed mockingbird, so its not really his style. he wins though, way too tough for apoc. Nur is better off fighting guys like Doom who he may actualy beat, Big Red is out of his league as well as a lot of people's.

Bouboumaster
Mephisto: Call me daddy.
Apoc: Yes daddy....

guy222
mephisto

Enyalus
sad Man, Apocalypse is getting massacred lately.

SIDIOUS 66
Didn't Apoc defeat Memphisto before?

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Didn't Apoc defeat Memphisto before?

hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing

no

but that was a good one. I got a good laugh out of that. No but seriously that never happened and will never happened. Meohisto shit on Apoc all day and all night. Its a no contest.

StiltmanFTW
Mephisto wins effortlessly.

celestialdemon
Mephisto easily.

Nihilist
apoc

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Nihilist
apoc

How? eek!

Nihilist
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
How? eek! because i like him more...duh!

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Nihilist
because i like him more...duh!

well at least you are honest big grin

Nihilist
well at least you are honest big grin srsly though meph destroys him with ease

SIDIOUS 66
hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing

no

but that was a good one. I got a good laugh out of that. No but seriously that never happened and will never happened. Meohisto shit on Apoc all day and all night. Its a no contest.

Take it easy i was only asking. I do not know too much about Memphisto. I thought i heard my bro say Apoc defeated him, but he might of said someone else.

BTW didn't Apoc take on the Phoenix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.