Apocalypse vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Apoc vs. J'onn Jonzz. Me vs. Martian. This fight has been a long time coming. Apocalypse is classic version. Martian is himself post-Fernus. no fernus transformation, or fernus level powers. Anything else, is legal. Martian, you get to start. evil face Let's rock, baby.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' see how they can put each other down. They have nearly the same power set. MM I think has a slight edge in TP and Apoc has a slight Edge in Strength and Energy projection. Given that Apoc can just keep amping his strength indefinitely.

my2cents
Classic Apocalypse wins

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apoc vs. J'onn Jonzz. Me vs. Martian. This fight has been a long time coming. Apocalypse is classic version. Martian is himself post-Fernus. no fernus transformation, or fernus level powers. Anything else, is legal. Martian, you get to start. evil face Let's rock, baby.

Apoc wins. The word from Guy222 smile

TricksterPriest
Hmmm. Where the hell's martian? This isn't gonna be a good match unless he shows up. sad

Martian_mind
Ooh this shall be fun.

I'll do the whole scannage thing after dinner,but for the moment i'll just state why i think Jonn would win.

Strength:Apocalypse lacks any feats to suggest he is as strong as Jonn.Sure he once restrained Hulk by sneaking up on him,but so what?Jonn has held Orion,Wonder Woman and Big Barda all at once whilst being unfazed by a combined attack from aquaman and plasticman.

Speed:Jonn has flown around the entire Planet in the time it took a person to draw breath,Flown across a city and blocked some bullets that were already fired,Flown at Mach 11 and gone across the entire watch tower to block a point-blank energy beam from Maggedon.

Durability:Apoc may be on Jonn's level on this one,However Jonn was the only member of the JLA still conscious after an energy blast that koed Superman,Wonder Woman,Aquaman,Green Lantern and Batman.

Healing:Jonn just flat out wins

There i'll go more indepth after priest responds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Ooh this shall be fun.

I'll do the whole scannage thing after dinner,but for the moment i'll just state why i think Jonn would win.

Strength:Apocalypse lacks any feats to suggest he is as strong as Jonn.Sure he once restrained Hulk by sneaking up on him,but so what?Jonn has held Orion,Wonder Woman and Big Barda all at once whilst being unfazed by a combined attack from aquaman and plasticman.

Speed:Jonn has flown around the entire Planet in the time it took a person to draw breath,Flown across a city and blocked some bullets that were already fired,Flown at Mach 11 and gone across the entire watch tower to block a point-blank energy beam from Maggedon.

Durability:Apoc may be on Jonn's level on this one,However Jonn was the only member of the JLA still conscious after an energy blast that koed Superman,Wonder Woman,Aquaman,Green Lantern and Batman.

Healing:Jonn just flat out wins

There i'll go more indepth after priest responds.

NO just no. Apoc was able to battle the HE on many fronts. Using strength, energy blast and Speed. You don't fight the HE unless you have Superior Strength, durability and Speed. I clearly think Apoc out classes john in strength. At least for the long run. Jon doesn't seem to be able to hold his strength and Durability up to Superman lvls for long.

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse's molecular control means he has far superior durability. It also means he can infinitely amp his stats. Not to mention the 'any physical super power' thing. Apocalypse has taken enormous amount of damage, so don't try to put J'onn over him on that or Strength. Speed, ok. You win that one, but again, Apocalypse can amp and give himself powers. It's well within his powerset. Energy powers, Apoc hands down. Not to mention the celestial technology. J'onn can put up a good fight, but Apoc can win this one. Oh, and J'onn's little weakness still gives Apoc a major advantage. And don't try to claim he doesn't have the pyrophobia, he still does. Apoc will figure it out during their battle, or get it from martian's mind, or because he'll enjoying the fight and the explosions will freak MM out. *blows fingers* your move, bub. cool

Edit: I'd say they are semi-tied on healing, but Apoc handles pain better. Guy has an eye of the tiger mentality when he wants to survive. big grin and Apoc can heal certain kinds of damage more easily and possibly faster with his molecular control.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NO just no. Apoc was able to battle the HE on many fronts. Using strength, energy blast and Speed. You don't fight the HE unless you have Superior Strength, durability and Speed. I clearly think Apoc out classes john in strength. At least for the long run. Jon doesn't seem to be able to hold his strength and Durability up to Superman lvls for long.

Jonn beat Triumph in H2H and Triumph is Supermans physical equal.He recently bitchslapped a White Martian in open combat after beind drstically weakened and managed to hold out against dozens of white martians for three pages.

Even if he isn't capable of holding out against Apoc strengthwise he can just phase ou and rest whilst mindraping Apoc.Not to mention a speedblitz.Apoc has no method of putting Jonn down,Jonn does.

http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla81eu2sy.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Apocalypse's molecular control means he has far superior durability. It also means he can infinitely amp his stats. Not to mention the 'any physical super power' thing. Apocalypse has taken enormous amount of damage, so don't try to put J'onn over him on that or Strength. Speed, ok. You win that one, but again, Apocalypse can amp and give himself powers. It's well within his powerset. Energy powers, Apoc hands down. Not to mention the celestial technology. J'onn can put up a good fight, but Apoc can win this one. Oh, and J'onn's little weakness still gives Apoc a major advantage. And don't try to claim he doesn't have the pyrophobia, he still does. Apoc will figure it out during their battle, or get it from martian's mind, or because he'll enjoying the fight and the explosions will freak MM out. *blows fingers* your move, bub. cool

Edit: I'd say they are semi-tied on healing, but Apoc handles pain better. Guy has an eye of the tiger mentality when he wants to survive. big grin and Apoc can heal certain kinds of damage more easily and possibly faster with his molecular control.

APoc won't be getting any info from john's mind. John is the much superior Telepath. I'm sure he can hold his weakness from apocs mind.

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse has matter manipulation and celestial tech. He can put J'onn down. Apoc is probably the weaker TP, but he has the superior power reserves and energy with his energy manipulation. J'onn simply can't hang at Apoc's level long enough to beat him. Not to mention he has no way of beating Apoc's molecular control.

swerve1988
APOC via speedblitz

Martian_mind

....WTF Jonn has the exact same Molecular control as Apoc does,so it's well within Jonns power set to give himself any physical power.

Not to mention that any physical advantage Apoc has Jonn can counter with phasing and telepathy,not to mention that pyrophobia IS gone,he recently waded through Batmans flamethrower and walked out of a flaming peice of machinery.

Apoc won't be doing Jack to Jonns mind.Are you crazy?Apocs dealing with a guy who makes Xavier look like a retarded puppy.70 White martians coulkdn't peirce the mind of a weakened Jonn.Out of all the JLA only Jonn had the mind strength to hide his thoughts from a whole telepathic army.

Now,Apocs mind is easy putty for Jonn,What with Jonn peircing SPB mind with ease,stopping the Spectre and dragging his ass into the astral plain,putting two white martians into coma's,turning Joker sane etc...

Martian_mind
Apocalypse has matter manipulation and celestial tech. He can put J'onn down. Apoc is probably the weaker TP, but he has the superior power reserves and energy with his energy manipulation. J'onn simply can't hang at Apoc's level long enough to beat him. Not to mention he has no way of beating Apoc's molecular control.

Again,Jonn has the same control.

What matter manip?prove it.

Yah energy won't do jack if Jonns phased.

Tp pwns Apoc all day long.

Apoc is the one who shouldn't be at this level.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
APoc won't be getting any info from john's mind. John is the much superior Telepath. I'm sure he can hold his weakness from apocs mind.

TY for helping NVR,but could you Plz leave this between me and priest,we've butted heads over this msny time's and i wish to pwn him mano e mano. wink

TricksterPriest
....WTF Jonn has the exact same Molecular control as Apoc does,so it's well within Jonns power set to give himself any physical power.

Not to mention that any physical advantage Apoc has Jonn can counter with phasing and telepathy,not to mention that pyrophobia IS gone,he recently waded through Batmans flamethrower and walked out of a flaming peice of machinery.

Apoc won't be doing Jack to Jonns mind.Are you crazy?Apocs dealing with a guy who makes Xavier look like a retarded puppy.70 White martians coulkdn't peirce the mind of a weakened Jonn.Out of all the JLA only Jonn had the mind strength to hide his thoughts from a whole telepathic army.

Now,Apocs mind is easy putty for Jonn,What with Jonn peircing SPB mind with ease,stopping the Spectre and dragging his ass into the astral plain,putting two white martians into coma's,turning Joker sane etc...

What the? MM DOES NOT HAVE MOLECULAR CONTROL OR MATTER MANIPULATION. Where do you get that shit? What the f**k? Apocalypse has been able to injure others who had phasing and he has the power set and technology to be able to do so. Hold it. He himself said: "The flame and I are again bound, body and soul... but not as before... I can withstand simple fire without pain. Candle flame, or a burning forest, it matters not unless -- they are flames of psychic significance. Flames of suffering, as The Burning created... flames of passion, as an arsonist might create... flames of love. Those... those most of all I cannot bear." That's the canon for MM. I already conceded the TP superioty, but J'onn won't be able to mindrape Apoc easily. And Apocalypse has greater stamina and he can infinitely increase his powers and energy. The Spectre feat is quasi-PIS, SPB does not have any kind of TP defense, and even J'onn admitted he could barely hold Joker's sanity together. The last one is impressive, but let's not say he's the god of telepaths. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
TY for helping NVR,but could you Plz leave this between me and priest,we've butted heads over this msny time's and i wish to pwn him mano e mano. wink

Well pardon me for commenting on a thread open to us all. Maybe you two should PM each other. I give Them 5/10 each if it matters. John has been owned by far less than Apoc. And John has NEVER faced a foe as mighty as the HE. The fight is dead even.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the? MM DOES NOT HAVE MOLECULAR CONTROL OR MATTER MANIPULATION. Where do you get that shit? What the f**k? Apocalypse has been able to injure others who had phasing and he has the power set and technology to be able to do so. Hold it. He himself said: "The flame and I are again bound, body and soul... but not as before... I can withstand simple fire without pain. Candle flame, or a burning forest, it matters not unless -- they are flames of psychic significance. Flames of suffering, as The Burning created... flames of passion, as an arsonist might create... flames of love. Those... those most of all I cannot bear." That's the canon for MM. I already conceded the TP superioty, but J'onn won't be able to mindrape Apoc easily. And Apocalypse has greater stamina and he can infinitely increase his powers and energy. The Spectre feat is quasi-PIS, SPB does not have any kind of TP defense, and even J'onn admitted he could barely hold Joker's sanity together. The last one is impressive, but let's not say he's the god of telepaths. stick out tongue

NO he's not the God of Telepaths. That title belongs to Saturn Girl.

TricksterPriest

Martian_mind

Jonn has complete control of his own molecular structure,,,,thats how he heals and shapeshifts roll eyes (sarcastic) Apoc has no matter control to speak off outside his own body,prove it.

What Jonn says and what Jonn does are two different things,seeing as how fire didn't hurt him,and flames of passion.....Apoc doesn't have a loving bone in his body,not that it would matter anyway as Jonns shown invulnerability to flames again and again as of OYL.

Really?Apoc has hit people who've phased their body into other dimensions?really?

Apoc has no feats that put him on Jonns level in Strength,Speed or TP,Apoc CAN'T WIN.

Martian_mind

hunbu04
Jonn onces fought Captain Marvel to a stallmate in H2H alone. he is just as strong if not stronger than Apoc. As been stated by DC metahuman bereau MM is more dangerous than superman because he is too powerful and has almost no weakness. MM is just as powerful as superman and more versatile. MM also have energy projection

Martian_mind
Well.....that was fun while it lasted.....

TricksterPriest
J'onn does not have Apoc's level of molecular control, if he has it at all. And certainly not matter manipulation or Apoc's energy powers. The fact that he was able to create the bullets from his own body and fire the gun as a part of him shows incredible control and skill.

Apocalypse being able to swallow bullets and spit them back.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocspitsbullets.jpg

The any physical power thing, and a bit of molecular control. It just looks cool. big grin
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocblows.jpg

I'm kind of tired. Let's call it a night on this one and continue tomorrow.

SpunkySmurph
mhm

You dub*sses, this was created like a month ago.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=434280&highlight=title%3A%28apocalypse+vs.+martian+manhunter%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437210&highlight=title%3A%28apocalypse+vs.+martian+manhunter%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=397062&highlight=title%3A%28apocalypse+vs.+martian+manhunter%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319436&highlight=title%3A%28apocalypse+vs.+martian+manhunter%29

Martian_mind
J'onn does not have Apoc's level of molecular control, if he has it at all. And certainly not matter manipulation or Apoc's energy powers.

Jonn has equal control to Apoc,he can Shapeshift,heal and contain objects inside himself all with his molecular control.

Apoc doesn't have matter manipulation,it has yet to be proven.

Energy is jack to Jonn considering he can speedblitz Apoc,Phase through the attack,or just make Apoc mentally incapable of firing.

Good call on the tired thing i'm a bit tired myself.

Evil_Ash
How about we leave out speedblitz for once? It's really just a cheapshot.

Strength is nothing to argue about. Apoc could simply draw on energy sources to amp himself to levels matching MM.

And phasing Apoc should also be capable of, since he has molecular control like MM.

bigbran
Manhunter wins.

bigbran
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Strength is nothing to argue about. Apoc could simply draw on energy sources to amp himself to levels matching MM. And then Manhunter tops it...
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=japan59bu1ok.jpg

And phasing Apoc should also be capable of, since he has molecular control like MM.
... no expression

So, he hasn't done it, but he SHOULD be able to do it?

Also, Manhunter has better control over his body.

Here he completely regenerates from just an arm.
http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=regrow11ch.jpg
http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=regrow28mx.jpg

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by bigbran
And then Manhunter tops it...

And then Apoc tops it. shifty

So, he hasn't done it, but he SHOULD be able to do it?

Yes, because he has molecular control like MM.

Also, Manhunter has better control over his body.

Here he completely regenerates from just an arm.

And Apoc has blowed himself up, and just regenerated from there. And in a weakened state.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocblowsup.png

bigbran
And then Apoc tops it. shifty How?

Yes, because he has molecular control like MM. Still means nothing...

And Apoc has blowed himself up, and just regenerated from there. And in a weakened state.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocblowsup.png It didn't seem like he completely blew up... also, MM WAS AN ARM!
He grew back his entire body, from an arm!

hunbu04
You guys are talking about Appoc as if he is a Darksied level being which he is not.
MM with ease
what about this one MM used his one wish ability to wish Appoc out of existance

Swanky-Tuna
I've been hearing Manhunter's phasing actually him phasing into another dimension and leaving only a spectral image of himself. I don't know if it's true or not but that's like the most decadent method of phasing I've ever heard of. Except maybe phasing everything else out so you're the only solid object among the spectral.

Lord Rock
Ooohh, best match up i have seen for quite some time in here!big grin
(Even though i have been here 1 day)
In comics, MM would win. He is the hero, and lets be honest, Apocalypse always loses, even through he dont deserves tosad And MM is a hero. But using logic, i would think of Apocalypse as the winner.

Evil_Ash

bigbran

Juntai
Jonn.

Evil_Ash
Looks like he is using some tech to do so...
With those things coming from him and all...

He had linked himself to a bunch of machinery that was going
to leech on the X-Factor's life-forces to increase his powers to seemingly cosmic levels.

It had nothing to do with increasing his mass.

You have to be joking... right?
Gladaitor has the same powers as Superman, so that also means that he can mind rape someone?
Or, it means that he can absorb energy?

Surfer has the same power source as Morg, so that means that Morg can absorb a portion of the red sun?

Ultron is a robot like Vision, so that means that Ultron can become intangible?

Come on, if he hasn't done it, then don't try and use it.

Well, that was a just stupid response.

Vision has the ability to manipulate his mass and density. It has nothing to do with being a robot.

Gladiator's are result of his unique alien physiology. And Reed Richards theorized that Gladiator's powers were in part psionic, that his abilities are linked in some way to his own self-confidence.

Now, both Martian Manhunter and Apocalypse have the same power which is: Complete control over their molecular structure.

Both can shape-shift; change their appearance; alter their size; elongate their body and limbs;

But phasing just happens to be an capability, Apoc shouldn't be able to do?

Juntai
His phasing has always been listed as a seperate power.
He can also phase and make invisible OTHER people. Farther showing that it's not just his self-molecular control.

bigbran
He had linked himself to a bunch of machinery that was going
to leech on the X-Factor's life-forces to increase his powers to seemingly cosmic levels.

It had nothing to do with increasing his mass. And...

After Apocalypse spends his time reaching Manhunter's level, Manhunter then sucks in mass.

Then it will take even more time.

Also, Manhunter's TP is WAAAAY higher than Apoc's... mindrape, for the win?

Well, that was a just stupid response.

Vision has the ability to manipulate his mass and density. It has nothing to do with being a robot.

Gladiator's are result of his unique alien physiology. And Reed Richards theorized that Gladiator's powers were in part psionic, that his abilities are linked in some way to his own self-confidence.

Now, both Martian Manhunter and Apocalypse have the same power which is: Complete control over their molecular structure.

Both can shape-shift; change their appearance; alter their size; elongate their body and limbs;

But phasing just happens to be an capability, Apoc shouldn't be able to do? Very stupid indeed...

I'm not the one trying to give Apocalypse the ability to go through walls and attacks.

Also, Apocalypse shouldn't be able to do it, because he hasn't? You know?

Also, Manhunter is an alien, and...
Well, there is also no evidence that Apoc can do it.

Evil_Ash
After Apocalypse spends his time reaching Manhunter's level, Manhunter then sucks in mass.

Then it will take even more time.

What makes you think it will take time?

Also, Manhunter's TP is WAAAAY higher than Apoc's... mindrape, for the win?

Before I say anything....

How powerful is MM's TP?

I'm not the one trying to give Apocalypse the ability to go through walls and attacks.

Also, Apocalypse shouldn't be able to do it, because he hasn't? You know?

Also, Manhunter is an alien, and...
Well, there is also no evidence that Apoc can do it.

*sigh*

Apoc can already control his own molecules, and he would just have to alter his molecular density to become incorporeal and thus be able to pass through solid objects.

Also, according to the official marvel site:
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Apocalypse_%28En_Sabah_Nur%29
"Apocalypse's full extent of powers remain to be revealed, especially to the extent of which powers have since been augmented by alien technology. Apocalypse claims to have control of his body on the molecular level-- allowing him to shape change and elongate with virtually unlimited range, to increase density and allow his body to mimic metals and armors, to teleport, and to be virtually immune to the effects of age. Apocalypse can also increase his strength to levels surpassing that of the Hulk, grow to giant sizes, and gain the power of flight, sometimes through turning his arms into wings or jets. Apocalypse can also transform himself into a variety of human disguises."

bigbran
What makes you think it will take time? Because everything takes time?

Manhunter could make himself huge (like in the scans) in the time it takes for Apoc to reach his level.

Before I say anything....

How powerful is MM's TP? Powerful enough to telepthically link every superhero on the planet?

*sigh*

Apoc can already control his own molecules, and he would just have to alter his molecular density to become incorporeal and thus be able to pass through solid objects.

Also, according to the official marvel site:
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Apocalypse_%28En_Sabah_Nur%29
"Apocalypse's full extent of powers remain to be revealed, especially to the extent of which powers have since been augmented by alien technology. Apocalypse claims to have control of his body on the molecular level-- allowing him to shape change and elongate with virtually unlimited range, to increase density and allow his body to mimic metals and armors, to teleport, and to be virtually immune to the effects of age. Apocalypse can also increase his strength to levels surpassing that of the Hulk, grow to giant sizes, and gain the power of flight, sometimes through turning his arms into wings or jets. Apocalypse can also transform himself into a variety of human disguises." *sigh*

He has never done it... no expression

Bios? Based off of bios, Apoc can do any feat imaginable (I'm serious...).
Ya... good evidence...

Evil_Ash
He has never done it... no expression

But theoretically, he should be able to do it.

Like I said:

It's within his powerset to do so.

What's so hard to understand? Scans are not always the answerer.

Saying "He has never done it, so he can't do it." is just ignorance.

Writers just doesn't play around with his powers, as much as they should.

Anyway MM mind rapes Apoc then.

Without TP, it could probably be a stalemate.

Batman-Prime
From what I saw till now I would say stalemate wink. I know how powerful MM is and saw some good things from Apoc. I always though that MM would have the edge in an combat now I think it would be a draw. I will do some researches wink.

bigbran
But theoretically, he should be able to do it.

Like I said:

It's within his powerset to do so.

What's so hard to understand? Scans are not always the answerer.

Saying "He has never done it, so he can't do it." is just ignorance.

Writers just doesn't play around with his powers, as much as they should.

Anyway MM mind rapes Apoc then. So, him getting hit from a bunch of attacks is just pis then?

Him not going intangible is just pis then?

You know, if he has never went intangible EVER, in his career, why exactly is it being brought up here?
What tells me that Apocalypse will do it?

Hell, use all the theories you can, but, WHY would he do it?

There isn't even evidence that he can do it, but yet, he will do it here?

"Writers just doesn't play around with his powers, as much as they should."
no expression

They have him turn his mid section into a knife...
They have him shift his body around to avoid an attack...
They have him grow...
They have him turn his hand into a gun...
They have him use telepathy...
They have him turn into a plane...
They have him turn into like a giant sheet...
They turn his hand into a knife...
Etc...

But they don't play around with his powers as often as they should?

At least for MM, we are bringing up consistent powers, not inconsistent, not even theoreticle power...

Also, MM is from a different company, you think that might have to do with different abilities?
MM is of a different race, you think that might have to do with different abilities?
MM's powers are unique to him, you think that might have to do with different abilities?

Just because Apocalypse's powers might be the same, doesn't mean that he should have the same exact powers... that's speculating.

Also, Thanos has a complete control over his molecular structure too, but I don't see him transforming into things.

Evil_Ash
You know, if he has never went intangible EVER, in his career, why exactly is it being brought up here?

What tells me that Apocalypse will do it?

Hell, use all the theories you can, but, WHY would he do it?

There isn't even evidence that he can do it, but yet, he will do it here?

Because writers haven't figured that out yet. shifty

Also, Thanos has a complete control over his molecular structure too, but I don't see him transforming into things.

Because he doesn't have to. wink

TricksterPriest
I defy Martian to prove J'onn has molecular control. I don't think he does.He's been affected by poisons, drugs, physical assault. Apocalypse has far greater control of his body and J'onn has never demostrated Apocalypse' level of control over his body or abilities.

Martian_mind
I defy Martian to prove J'onn has molecular control. I don't think he does.He's been affected by poisons, drugs, physical assault. Apocalypse has far greater control of his body and J'onn has never demostrated Apocalypse' level of control over his body or abilities.

Oh really?

If that doesn't prove it,here he is turning into a behemoth.

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jonn0061ys9wr.jpg

Here he makes armour out of his own flesh.

http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=049vf.jpg

That good enough?

don't shiv
pardon for speaking outta turn Lord ApocaLypse, rumours are takin root you use technology as a Crutch.

not that there's anything wrong with that

TricksterPriest
Oh really?

If that doesn't prove it,here he is turning into a behemoth.

http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jonn0061ys9wr.jpg

Here he makes armour out of his own flesh.

http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=049vf.jpg

That good enough?

None of that is molecular control. It's shape shifting. He has great control over his body, but none of that is molecular control. As evidenced when prometheus tagged him with the drug that messed up his body control. If he had molecular control, that never would have affected him. So stop bullshitting.

Edit: shiv, I'll let Apoc himself answer that one later.

Superherovandal
He was weakened by fire. He lost his powers all first before Prometheus fired poison into him. Get ur facts straight. So of course he was weakened. Thats like shooting Supes when hes next to Green K. Oh and he absorbed matter from the Earth and added it to him. IT looks green like him and everything If that isn't total molecular control i don't know what is.

TricksterPriest
It's nowhere near Apocalypse's control. He may have molecular control, but not on Apoc's level and the examples that were cited were dubious.

swerve1988
APOC turns his hands into flamethrowers...or mindrape

Superherovandal
MM isn't weak to fire at all anymore. And I haven't seen anything to put him above MM molecular wise. Doesn't matter cause that really won't help Apoc. MM is faster, better telepathy, he's basically untouchable, he can become invisible, he's Superman level strength, he's incredibly smart. I'd say he wins.

swerve1988
Originally posted by Superherovandal
MM isn't weak to fire at all anymore. And I haven't seen anything to put him above MM molecular wise. Doesn't matter cause that really won't help Apoc. MM is faster, better telepathy, he's basically untouchable, he can become invisible, he's Superman level strength, he's incredibly smart. I'd say he wins.

LIES!!!

your nuts!!

APOC can speedblitz
APOC mindraped prof X(who mindraped Galactus)
APOC is is a master of genetics( he messes with dna..i never saw Jonn mess with dna)

Superherovandal
Apoc doesn't have speed. he never mindraped Xavier ever and he never mindraped Galactus He only passed Galactuses defenses with the help of an entire planet's population. and being a master of genetic is useless. wow well Jonn is a master tactitian, detective, and technology.did u see all the stuff he was doing as fernus. it's not like fernus is smarter than j'onn. He was incredibly smart.He's like batman but with all those powers.

TricksterPriest
The genetics thing means Apoc may be able to figure a weakness in J'onn's physiology. And Apoc has mindraped Xavier, read the respect thread. physically, J'onn's screwed because of apoc's molecular control and any physical super power thing, not to mention the amping. I definitely concede the TP advantage. but not the endurance or the others.

hunbu04
TricksterPriest you are makig Appoc to be a Darkseid level molecular
Manipulater and he is not.
How is appoc going to counter MM energy projection
Physically MM is a superman/CM level being it is Appoc who is screw

Superherovandal
The only genetic weakness he ever had was fire and that's gone. and MM can amp as well. He's just never shown that way whenever Supes is in the same book. All he has to do is absorb matter into himself and he's instantly wayyy more powerful. He's definitely faster than Apoc. and when has Apoc ever dealt with alien genetics with a being as advanced as J'onn J'onzz? The thing is Apoc may potentially be stronger but he's dealing with someone who's untouchable by all of his attacks. and is faster and could probably mindrape him.

Hulk rules all
Apoc would crush Martian Manhunter. MM is DC's version of Thor in the MU. Overrated, underpowered and always pwnd! Pity.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Superherovandal
The only genetic weakness he ever had was fire and that's gone. and MM can amp as well. He's just never shown that way whenever Supes is in the same book. All he has to do is absorb matter into himself and he's instantly wayyy more powerful. He's definitely faster than Apoc. and when has Apoc ever dealt with alien genetics with a being as advanced as J'onn J'onzz? The thing is Apoc may potentially be stronger but he's dealing with someone who's untouchable by all of his attacks. and is faster and could probably mindrape him.

Apoc has matter manipulation, that's the point. I never said it would be easy for him to win with it. It's just that Martian does not have the same level. When was the last time Martian made an andidote for a poison or a gun, or a jetpack, or a giant mechanical claw from his body? Apoc's molecular control being superior to J'onn's isn't up for discussion. You can't possibly say MM has the energy control advantage, he's nowhere Apocalypse's level of energy manipulation. And he still has the goddamn fire weakness.

At the end of the Trial by Fire arc, J'onn told Superman of the changes he'd gone through. "The flame and I are again bound, body and soul... but not as before... I can withstand simple fire without pain. Candle flame, or a burning forest, it matters not unless -- they are flames of psychic significance. Flames of suffering, as The Burning created... flames of passion, as an arsonist might create... flames of love. Those... those most of all I cannot bear."

It's just not nearly as bad as it used to be. Martian cannot amp the way Supes or Apoc can. He doesn't have that kind of a power source. Physically, yes, MM has the advantage. But.....Apocalypse can give himself life-stealing, kinetic absorbtion, solar energy absorbtion, neural toxin in his arm weapons, he's got too many options that writers forget about or don't utilize. 2nd, Martian's stamina is crap. It has been that way for a long time. Apocalypse can outlast him.

Martian_mind
Apoc has matter manipulation, that's the point. I never said it would be easy for him to win with it. It's just that Martian does not have the same level. When was the last time Martian made an andidote for a poison or a gun, or a jetpack, or a giant mechanical claw from his body? Apoc's molecular control being superior to J'onn's isn't up for discussion. You can't possibly say MM has the energy control advantage, he's nowhere Apocalypse's level of energy manipulation. And he still has the goddamn fire weakness.

At the end of the Trial by Fire arc, J'onn told Superman of the changes he'd gone through. "The flame and I are again bound, body and soul... but not as before... I can withstand simple fire without pain. Candle flame, or a burning forest, it matters not unless -- they are flames of psychic significance. Flames of suffering, as The Burning created... flames of passion, as an arsonist might create... flames of love. Those... those most of all I cannot bear."

It's just not nearly as bad as it used to be. Martian cannot amp the way Supes or Apoc can. He doesn't have that kind of a power source. Physically, yes, MM has the advantage. But.....Apocalypse can give himself life-stealing, kinetic absorbtion, solar energy absorbtion, neural toxin in his arm weapons, he's got too many options that writers forget about or don't utilize. 2nd, Martian's stamina is crap. It has been that way for a long time. Apocalypse can outlast him.

Bullshit.

The majority of your debating style is speculating on abilities that Apoc might have with his molecular control.Everything you showed can be attributed to shapeshifting,but i humoured you.Jonn was able to heal from the hourman viruis whereas the heroes Superman1 million and Batman 1 million were stumped and at it's mercy.He regrew from being cut into 100 peices and from being exploded across the room.How about you prove Apoc has better control huh?you haven't showed shit to prove apocs superiority in that area.

When was the last time Apoc grew Six arms?or turned into a giant praying mantis?again,if all Jonn can do is shapeshift,then that's all apoc has.

Shit stamina?you Bser,Jonn stood up to asmodel's scream,Asmodel stated that his scream destroyed matter itself,and guess what?Jonn was caught in the middle and flew out without a scratch.He then was able to take being caught in a full on explosion and still stalemate Asmodel.He then flew up and helped WW lift the heavenly chariot DESPITE the fact that his hands were set on fire the instant they touched it.Apoc isn't outlasting him.

Apoc won't ever be able to take advantage of Jonns fire weakness because as of OYL it no longer EXISTS.

Here is Jonn being shot into a peice of mining equipment which explodes into flames.A white martian who beleived that Jonn had ****ed with his mind put him there,so there was plenty of passion.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic100.jpg

He doesn't have a scratch on him and afterwards he proceeds to beat the shit out of the martian.Do i have to get the scan of him wading throught the flamethrower or do you comprehend this now?

Energy projection doesn't mean shit to Jonn as he posseses his phasing ability,but Jonn isn't exactly a slouch.He blew the Ray and Firestorm on there asses whilst he created a chasm in the ground,and he did this.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic101.jpg

That in no way is meant to indicate that Jonn has better energy projection,just that he is no slouch,though it would be nice for Apocs supporters to show a more impressive display.

Jonns speed levels are beyond Apocs ken.He has moved across the city faster than the time it took a bullet to hit a man 5-foot away.He flew around the world in the time it took a person to draw breath,he fought in a battle of speed against the flash and was stalemating him,He's been clocked at mach 11 and he flew all around the JLA watchtower in the time it took an energy blast to hit GL....when he was 6-foot away from it.

Apoc may be able to amp himself up to that speed.but when will he have the time?If Jonn is blitzing him left right and centre then Apoc won't be able to amp.Another swing and a miss tricker darling.

Telepathy?Jonn mind-raped the Spectre.He has read the minds of every person on earth 3 times,He has read the mind of Dr Destiny when he gaied Omnipotence,and when another being gained omnipotence Jonn cast an illusion in his mind WHILE giving Flash X-ray vision with his TP,He was able to override 831st century Telepath devices with his even after being inactive for thousand of years,he was able to resist the combined telepathy of hundreds of white martians all at once,and he has linked the minds of the JLA from whole other solar systems.

Wanna know what the real kicker was?Jonn did all that,whilst Dampening the TP of the Key,guess what?the Keys TP was so strong he could read and hear the minds of 8 million people all at once.

What does this all lead to?Apoc gets WTF pwned,accept it,move on and prey that Apoc gets some serious upgrades.

don't shiv
MM.

jla trial od fire its all there.

Juntai
I want to see the scan of Professor X Mindraping Galactus that was mentioned earlier.

don't shiv
I want to see a chain of 18 zeroes led by the number 9 materialise in my bank account soonish

horrorwolf
Please leave out speedblitzing. It leaves a lingering smell of BS.

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
I want to see the scan of Professor X Mindraping Galactus that was mentioned earlier. So, you can use for T-Vo... whistle
Quite the mind rape I must say though...
Xavier uses up almost all of his power, just to try and get Galactus to listen.
Galactus doesn't defend himself, or anything.
So this is the kind of power it takes for someone to try and just show Galactus something telepathically.

X implants all of the feelings of the entire Skrull race in his head.
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3116/galactushi1.th.jpg

Xavier is weakened. Galactus is virtually unaffected.
Also, Galactus takes the armada of ships attacking him, without being affecting.
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/418/galactus2bh4.th.jpg

Not even close...

TricksterPriest
bumped to continue the war. rock

bigbran
bumped to continue the war. rock Manhunter wins.

batdude123
J'onn for the definite win.

TricksterPriest
Only his TP is superior, and Apocalypse has greater energy reserves. And better shapeshifting.

bigbran
Only his TP is superior, and Apocalypse has greater energy reserves. And better shapeshifting. His physical strength is also better... his shapeshifting, has shown more effectiveness than Apoc's too...

batdude123
Only his TP is superior, and Apocalypse has greater energy reserves. And better shapeshifting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY

bigbran
Only his TP is superior, and Apocalypse has greater energy reserves. And better shapeshifting. http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/regis.jpg

TricksterPriest
laughing You can't argue the energy manipulation angle, and I dare you to argue the molecular control. stick out tongue

bigbran
laughing You can't argue the energy manipulation angle, and I dare you to argue the molecular control. stick out tongue MM eyebeams the shit out of him... manipulate that.

I already have, and it went unanswered, or something...

MM has better molecular control, unless you know nothing of MM.

Redatom65
Martian manhunter 6/10. it's close though

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/regis.jpg

lol my regis pic's gone around laughing

TricksterPriest
MM eyebeams the shit out of him... manipulate that.

I already have, and it went unanswered, or something...

MM has better molecular control, unless you know nothing of MM.

Eyebeam this. stick out tongue

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph3.png http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph4.png http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph5.png

Show Martian giving himself physical super-powers, or transforming his arms into machines, guns, lasers, jets, etc. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers24.png

bigbran
Eyebeam this. stick out tongue

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph3.png http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph4.png http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph5.png

Show Martian giving himself physical super-powers, or transforming his arms into machines, guns, lasers, jets, etc. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers24.png How many times if Apoc going to be able to dodge these eyebeams?

I have that comic... horrible fight, I mean... stabbing an Eternal? You should have just showed the first page...

Why in the hell would MM need to transform into a gun?
Like I said, he uses his control more effective than Apoc.

Physical powers?
You mean something like this?

Martian_mind

Yes,Yes hell no.

Firstly,as of the latest Retcon last months,flames,whether they be passionate or not,don't do sh*t to Jonn

Secondly,Apoc does not have better shapeshifting abilities then Jonn,and i ask you to prove it.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic102.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic103.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic132.jpg

Thirdly,Apoc will never get the Chance to even take a swing at Jonn as he is being speedblitzed at every second.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic128.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic104.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic105.jpg

Fourthly,even were the chance to present itself,Jonn is more then capable of engaging Apoc in H2H and taking the win.With his superior.strength,healing factor and Durability.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic116.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic117.jpg
A jonn who just battled Asmodel is still capable of supporting the heavenly chariot despite it lighting him on fire.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic108.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic109.jpg

Jonn stops an energy blast capable of destroying the warlogog using his bare hands.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic113.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic114.jpg
Jonn takes a full scream from Asmodel and is still standing,then gets caught in an explosion...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic115.jpg

5 pages later he's still standing.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic120.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic121.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic122.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic123.jpg

Jonn casually wrecks some uber-tanks.

Now,suppose somehow that Apoc is still standing,he also has to deal with Jonns eyebeams...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic118.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic119.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic-4.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic112.jpg

Assuming that Apoc hasn't been mindraped to next sunday....
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic110.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic111.jpg

Jonn overrides the Warlogog...a universal artifact..

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic106.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic107.jpg

Jonn turns Joker sane..

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic124.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic125.jpg

Jonn stalemates Starro and then sends him packing with a special frequency.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic129.jpg

States how only Jonn could resist the combined telepathic might of a couple dozen beings.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic137.jpg

Navigates across thousand of miles whilst peircing Maggedons psychic wake,something which can affect planet fulls of Darkseid level beings...

Yah,Apoc ain't doing shit.

Evil_Ash
I have that comic... horrible fight, I mean... stabbing an Eternal?

I keep hearing that...

Why is there a law against stabbing an Eternal??

Yes,Yes hell no.

Firstly,as of the latest Retcon last months,flames,whether they be passionate or not,don't do sh*t to Jonn

Secondly,Apoc does not have better shapeshifting abilities then Jonn,and i ask you to prove it.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic102.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic103.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic132.jpg

Thirdly,Apoc will never get the Chance to even take a swing at Jonn as he is being speedblitzed at every second.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic128.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic104.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic105.jpg

Fourthly,even were the chance to present itself,Jonn is more then capable of engaging Apoc in H2H and taking the win.With his superior.strength,healing factor and Durability.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic116.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic117.jpg
A jonn who just battled Asmodel is still capable of supporting the heavenly chariot despite it lighting him on fire.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic108.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic109.jpg

Jonn stops an energy blast capable of destroying the warlogog using his bare hands.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic113.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic114.jpg
Jonn takes a full scream from Asmodel and is still standing,then gets caught in an explosion...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic115.jpg

5 pages later he's still standing.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic120.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic121.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic122.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic123.jpg

Jonn casually wrecks some uber-tanks.

Now,suppose somehow that Apoc is still standing,he also has to deal with Jonns eyebeams...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic118.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic119.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic-4.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic112.jpg

Assuming that Apoc hasn't been mindraped to next sunday....
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic110.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic111.jpg

Jonn overrides the Warlogog...a universal artifact..

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic106.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic107.jpg

Jonn turns Joker sane..

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic124.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic125.jpg

Jonn stalemates Starro and then sends him packing with a special frequency.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic129.jpg

States how only Jonn could resist the combined telepathic might of a couple dozen beings.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/Jimscomic137.jpg

Navigates across thousand of miles whilst peircing Maggedons psychic wake,something which can affect planet fulls of Darkseid level beings...

Yah,Apoc ain't doing shit.

Could you show me some bad showings of MM? stick out tongue

bigbran
I keep hearing that...

Why is there a law against stabbing an Eternal??
Eternals have complete control over there molecule structure.
They can regrow their hearts and shit... that is why it was so questionable when Drax killed Thanos.

Stabbing him shouldn't have done what it did to him.

Evil_Ash
Stabbing him shouldn't have done what it did to him.

Well, we only saw Ikaris hurt for like a second or two.

bigbran
Well, we only saw Ikaris hurt for like a second or two. He was hurt for like 3 pages... to my memory...

Evil_Ash
He was hurt for like 3 pages... to my memory...

Here are the three pages, I think you speak of.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph4.png

As we see Ikaris stabbed, he gets up afterwards and fires his laser beam.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph5.png

Now, in the last panel, I don't see a stab wound anywhere. So obviously he has healed from it.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/ikarishurt.png

Ikaris crashed into Earth... so of course he's going to be hurt there.

bigbran
Here are the three pages, I think you speak of.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph4.png

As we see Ikaris stabbed, he gets up afterwards and fires his laser beam.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph5.png

Now, in the last panel, I don't see a stab wound anywhere. So obviously he has healed from it.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/ikarishurt.png

Ikaris crashed into Earth... so of course he's going to be hurt there. Umm... the stab wound was in his stomach it looked like...

Also, he was obviously hurt, if he can't redirect his flight path into Earth...

Big Sexy
How many times if Apoc going to be able to dodge these eyebeams?

I have that comic... horrible fight, I mean... stabbing an Eternal? You should have just showed the first page...

Why in the hell would MM need to transform into a gun?
Like I said, he uses his control more effective than Apoc.

Physical powers?
You mean something like this?
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=japan59bu1ok.jpg Apocalypse fighting the eternal, what comic is that?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Apocalypse fighting the eternal, what comic is that?

New Eternals: Apocalypse Now.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocnow.png

Big Sexy
New Eternals: Apocalypse Now.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocnow.png thanks

Redatom65
Martian Manhunter most likely wins. Sorry Trickster

Hercules
Originally posted by Redatom65
Martian Manhunter most likely wins. Sorry Trickster

FANBOY!!!

Ok your right, I just like randomly shouting "FANBOY!"

Redatom65
Your a mongoose. it's what you do best

TricksterPriest
Ok, ok. At this point, even I have to concede J'onn can beat Apocalypse. 6/10 favoring J'onn. At least until I get more good scans of Apoc.

And btw, his molecular control IS NOT equal to Apoc's.

http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/sf014.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35652
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/sf014.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35653

As you can see, his 'molecular control' can be disrupted.

Martian_mind
Ok, ok. At this point, even I have to concede J'onn can beat Apocalypse. 6/10 favoring J'onn. At least until I get more good scans of Apoc.

And btw, his molecular control IS NOT equal to Apoc's.

http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/sf014.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35652
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/sf014.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35653

As you can see, his 'molecular control' can be disrupted.

What does that prove exactly?

Jonn was lit on fire first so that showing proves that a greatly weakened Jonn can be affected,plus that batch was also going to be used on Plasticman,don't tell me you think Apoc has better control then Plas.

Oh,and Ash,show me some bad showings of Apocalypse evil face

Incidentally a Jonn who wasn't weakened by fire was able to work a 833rd century virius out of his system,so again Apoc's superiority isn't proved....

guy222

Jonn was lit on fire first so that showing proves that a greatly weakened Jonn can be affected,plus that batch was also going to be used on Plasticman,don't tell me you think Apoc has better control then Plas.

Incidentally a Jonn who wasn't weakened by fire was able to work a 833rd century virius out of his system,so again Apoc's superiority isn't proved....

I give Apoc 5/10 smile

Symmetric Chaos

Jonn's shapeshifting didn't help him stop him from being infected by nanites.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Jonn's shapeshifting didn't help him stop him from being infected by nanites.

What?

Do you mean tower of Babel?that's because they ste him aflame and he lost control of his power.

He was able to purge a virius from the 853rd century from his system with his control when he wasn't aflame.

swerve1988
APOC....APOC has fought and pwned lesser oppnents who could slaughter MM( living monilith)

llagrok
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC....APOC has fought and pwned lesser oppnents who could slaughter MM( living monilith)

I agree. This is just ridiculous, there is no way MM could stand a chance against Apocalypse.

Symmetric Chaos
What?

Do you mean tower of Babel?that's because they ste him aflame and he lost control of his power.

He was able to purge a virius from the 853rd century from his system with his control when he wasn't aflame.

And yet he saw the nanites before they attacked. It was pretty clear that he knew what they were.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And yet he saw the nanites before they attacked. It was pretty clear that he knew what they were.

Did he know that they would set him aflame?No.

He din't react fast enough as he didn't see them as a threat.

jasonk3
Didnt MM win this debate already ? blink

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by jasonk3
Didnt MM win this debate already ? blink

Yes, but guy bumped it.

OneDumbG0
^ Bumped again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.