It Must Stop!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Rock
I have been here for ONE day... ONE friggin day, ****in 24 hours! A third part of the forum actually has a bit logical meaning, and knows that i am a new member. Another third part thinks i am Judge, a guy who cant spell, cant debate and have no life. And the last third part dont thinks i am the Judge, they just thinks i am a sock, which is JUST as bad!sad
WTF can i do to convince you guys i have nothing to do with the Judge? I have asked a few members why they would think i am him, and they all answered the same. Either this:
-Your spelling and constant use of the smile-smiley
or
-You know Wolvertooth
I dont spell as bad as the Judge, so i dont care what you say. And the smiley is easy to use, its holding a button down while quickly pressing two others, i just like it. And wolvertooth have becomed the symbol of Wolverine-fanboys himself! Of course, i have heard about him in here...!
What do i have to do to convince you guys that i arent the Judge?
And if i cant convince you and you STILL thinks i am him, i dont spam or write about friggin gaylions named Mufassa, i just debates for my opinions and tries to have fun in here!

TricksterPriest
I for one will vouch for him. I do not believe him to be the judge or a sock.

Lord Rock
Thanks, manwink

EDIT:
And mods, sorry, i know it dont belongs here, but with idiots like Juggernaut66666 around here, i have no chance otherwise!sad

Lord Rock
No one else wanna say something to this? I am especially waiting for Juggernaut66666 or Kutulu to answer

Swanky-Tuna
Making public pleas in the wrong forum has Judge written all over it.

Seriously though, who the crap are you? And how do you get 172 posts in just over a day? Holy crap, simmah down.

I think you should know that if there's any kind of moderately sound evidence that you might be Judge you can be banned just to shut people up and qualm any kind of commotion.

guy222
Originally posted by Lord Rock
I have been here for ONE day... ONE friggin day, ****in 24 hours! A third part of the forum actually has a bit logical meaning, and knows that i am a new member. Another third part thinks i am Judge, a guy who cant spell, cant debate and have no life. And the last third part dont thinks i am the Judge, they just thinks i am a sock, which is JUST as bad!sad
WTF can i do to convince you guys i have nothing to do with the Judge? I have asked a few members why they would think i am him, and they all answered the same. Either this:
or
-You know Wolvertooth
I dont spell as bad as the Judge, so i dont care what you say. And the smiley is easy to use, its holding a button down while quickly pressing two others, i just like it. And wolvertooth have becomed the symbol of Wolverine-fanboys himself! Of course, i have heard about him in here...!
And if i cant convince you and you STILL thinks i am him, i dont spam or write about friggin gaylions named Mufassa, i just debates for my opinions and tries to have fun in here!

I didn't know Judge. U seem cool. Good luck

Lord Rock
thanks, guy, you cool toowink

qqqqqqq
or
-You know Wolvertooth
And if i cant convince you and you STILL thinks i am him, i dont spam or write about friggin gaylions named Mufassa, i just debates for my opinions and tries to have fun in here! cmon stop criticising people when yours is just as bad, show some humility at least, thats what judge lack

Lord Rock
qqqqq, so you dont think i am him?

qqqqqqq
no smile

Lord Rock
coolwink 4/4 who have answered dont think i am himbig grin

Lord Rock
Okay, its now generally accepted i am not a sock

grey fox
Sure thing judge wink

Superguy
He's clean, I reckon. More literate, more intelligent, a better debater and all round better. His Violator respect threads decent too. wink Seriously, I thought it was but, no, can't be him...

Lord Rock
As superguy saidwink

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Seriously though, who the crap are you? And how do you get 172 posts in just over a day? Holy crap, simmah down.

I love you for saying simmah.lol

Lord Rock
Lethalfemme? Didnt thought you followed the debates, just thought you wrote i the Off-Monkey threadsmile

LethalFemme
This is my first time in one of these threads.vin

Flame On!!
Thanks, manwink

EDIT:
And mods, sorry, i know it dont belongs here, but with idiots like Juggernaut66666 around here, i have no chance otherwise!sad

Agreed! Juggernaut 666 or whatever, seems a bit weird the way he sees himself as a "sockhunter", I suspect if hee spends as much time down the gym as he says we should substitute the "s" in sockhunter for the letter after B but before D. Just a thought! This forum should be about comics!!

smile

rock

-FO!!

qqqqqqq
violater sucks, so do judge wink

Flame On!!
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
violater sucks, so do judge wink

No! Judge Socks wink and usually is really entertaining, he amuses me and I am sure many others. The whole persona is an hilarious troll. He's no Whirly but he is pretty funny!!!

-FO!!

Lord Rock
Violator rocks. The other thing is generally accepted to be truewink

ExodusCloak
or
-You know Wolvertooth

For a member who just registered yesterday, you sure do know a lot about the Judge. Also making needless threads like this one was sort of his trademark.
I didn't know you even existed until a minute ago, had you not gone to all the trouble to create this thread I'm sure this "sock" epidemic would have died down. But by creating this thread you've just placed yourself in the front of a firing line. You should have just ignored the accusations.
And just for the record, IMO you do happen to share a lot of his "qualities".

Flame On!!
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
For a member who just registered yesterday, you sure do know a lot about the Judge. Also making needless threads like this one was sort of his trademark.
I didn't know you even existed until a minute ago, had you not gone to all the trouble to create this thread I'm sure this "sock" epidemic would have died down. But by creating this thread you've just placed yourself in the front of a firing line.

What firing line? It's the reaction of some very young posters that allows people like the Judge to operate and amuse the rest of us!!!

-FO!!

Rewmac
or
-You know Wolvertooth
And if i cant convince you and you STILL thinks i am him, i dont spam or write about friggin gaylions named Mufassa, i just debates for my opinions and tries to have fun in here! One day hah? And you this much about The Judge? roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

Judge4Ever
i am famous, rewmac, famoussmile

Lord Rock
Violator rocks. The other thing is generally accepted to be truewink

Lord Rock
Originally posted by Judge4Ever

JUDGE!!

Judge4Ever
like Judgement, Chikorita andmany others, you, my homie, must live with da curse of da judgesmile

Flame On!!

Nah, You'll never be a Whirly but you're funny.

I like you!!

- FO!!

Judge4Ever
i say lets JUDGE this party! gears everybody, make it JUDGE in this party, dont stop JUDGE ya body, body!

Judge4Ever
flame on, i surpassed whirly a long time agosmile

LethalFemme
barker

Lord Rock
Judge, give me your addy. We gotta talk. Youa re my last hope to not be suspected to be you.

Lord Rock
Originally posted by LethalFemme
barker

Hey femmesmile
still here?

Flame On!!
flame on, i surpassed whirly a long time agosmile

Nah, I think you are to obvious, Whirly is far more subtle and you are only known in the comics section. The whole of KMC has heard of Whirly.

Judge you're not in his league.

Judge4Ever
nope... i am ABOVE his leaguesmile as true as i am a lionsmile

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Flame On!!
What firing line? It's the reaction of some very young posters that allows people like the Judge to operate and amuse the rest of us!!!

-FO!!

You'll find out in the next 5-7 hours.

The fact that someone(Especially a New User) would even bother to go to all the trouble of creating a thread like this only makes the situation even more suspect.
His knowledge about LethalFemmes posting habits and the user known as the Judge is not helping his case either.
In any event...this thread is spam. Take it to the Off-Topic Monkey thread.

Judge4Ever
rock, why should i help ya?smile

Lord Rock
Because its you who ruined my fun on KMC?

Flame On!!
nope... i am ABOVE his leaguesmile as true as i am a lionsmile
No ones heard of you in the GDF or music forums or would recognise your posting habits Judge. Until you have reached hat level you will always be far, far below him.

Sorry. sad

Judge4Ever
ya did dat yaself, homiesmile

Judge4Ever
No ones heard of you in the GDF or music forums or would recognise your posting habits Judge. Until you have reached hat level you will always be far, far below him.

Sorry. sad

me a >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whirly at rapbattlesmile

Flame On!!
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
You'll find out in the next 5-7 hours.

The fact that someone(Especially a New User) would even bother to go to all the trouble of creating a thread like this only makes the situation even more suspect.
His knowledge about LethalFemmes posting habits and the user known as the Judge is not helping his case either.
In any event...this thread is spam. Take it to the Off-Topic Monkey thread.

Ahh, I agree this thread is spam but until it's shut it might as well be used for a dialogue.

Judge4Ever
Ahh, I agree this thread is spam but until it's shut it might as well be used for a dialogue.

Ya r right...
Whirly.
I have recognized ya

Flame On!!
me a >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whirly at rapbattlesmile

You are unknown on other forums Judge and even here you do little, but you are an amusing bit of work.

- FO!!

Flame On!!
Ya r right...
Whirly.
I have recognized ya

No Judge, I am not Whirly. I have been member for months.

- FO!!

Judge4Ever
No Judge, I am not Whirly. I have been member for months.

- FO!!

whirly is good at staying on for long. thats nada proof, homiewink

Lord Rock
Well, at least this should prove i aint that guy...

Flame On!!
whirly is good at staying on for long. thats nada proof, homiewink

I wonder how many people on this forum are Whirly?

-FO!!

Judge4Ever
here in the comicsection, i totally surpasses whirly with EASEsmile and i am more known dan him on pokemopolissmile

Flame On!!
Well, at least this should prove i aint that guy...

wink

No, but why should anyone care if you are!

-FO!!

Judge4Ever
I wonder how many people on this forum are Whirly?

-FO!!

wonder how many are ME?wink

Lord Rock
wonder how many are ME?wink

Are you xmeat?

Flame On!!
here in the comicsection, i totally surpasses whirly with EASEsmile and i am more known dan him on pokemopolissmile

I don't think you are even here, I think he is far better known than you judge except for your judgeMENTAL incarnation which really did do some damage.

- FO!!

Judge4Ever
I don't think you are even here, I think he is far better known than you judge except for your judgeMENTAL incarnation which really did do some damage.

- FO!!

it surprises ma brain that you just mentioned ma ONLY sock that really wasnt me

Judge4Ever
flame on, ya r either a sock nor have connections to them, for only the sockpeople know that JudgeMENTAL wasnt me!

Flame On!!
it surprises ma brain that you just mentioned ma ONLY sock that really wasnt me

What?????????

"your" only sock that wasn't "you"?

What does that mean? You say he was your sock but he wasn't you!!!!

- FO!!

Lord Rock
STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD!!

Judge4Ever
the next could be your respect thread if you dont shuts up, ma fake socksmile

Lord Rock
sorry... i wont say anymore

Judge4Ever
but i have ma judgethings to dosmile see ya, homies and femmesmile

Lord Rock

Flame On!!
flame on, ya r either a sock nor have connections to them, for only the sockpeople know that JudgeMENTAL wasnt me!

What are the "Sock People"? What planet are they from?

-FO!!

Rewmac
The problem with the Judge is that he is around 12 and he has inferiority complex so he needs to proove that a comic book internet forum cannot screw with him. Actually it isn't funny, it's said. Nobody cares about him anymore he was a 3 week a$$hole but no one really cares about him anymore. No one answers his shits. I was bored so I took my stand.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Rewmac
The problem with the Judge is that he is around 12 and he has inferiority complex so he needs to proove that a comic book internet forum cannot screw with him. Actually it isn't funny, it's said. Nobody cares about him anymore he was a 3 week ******* but noone really cares about him anymore. No one answers his shits. I was bored so I took my stand.

I think the whole "Judge" game is a very, very clever and funny troll. It amuses me no end. Svend is as real as any comic character with the exception of real ones like the original "Human Fly". wink

Enjoy the Judge for what it is, a character and smile.

smile

- FO!!

Lord Rock
I am sad... I was actually compared to that guysad

Flame On!!
I am sad... I was actually compared to that guysad

Don't be, the Judge is very clever and amusing. AJ is a great guy.

- FO!!

Rewmac

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Rewmac

Exactly!

- FO!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.