Spider-man vs Wolverine (fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
No claws, no healing factor, no spider-sence, no webbing...just fists, wolverine has his adamantium skeleton just to make sure there is no confusion here...who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
Spidey beats him senseless with hugely superior strength.

One shot to the head will scramble his brain.

Lord Rock
Spiderman punches, Wolverine dies

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1878/r6r7xa5qqnv2.jpg

This is w/ claws and HF

Lord Rock
HAHAHAHAbig grin Thats great, manbig grin

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
This is w/ claws and HF thumb up

Tha C-Master
Spiderman.

guy222
Originally posted by steverules
No claws, no healing factor, no spider-sence, no webbing...just fists, wolverine has his adamantium skeleton just to make sure there is no confusion here...who wins?

Howlett

jinzin
hard to call, my natural tendency is towards spiderman in this fight, but without his spider sense, it's hard to see this going any different than when a spider senseless spidey fought DD, as in a one sided beatdown in the other guy's favor...

If spiderman lands a few succesful hits wolverine'll be reeling if not KOed.. but without his spider sense petey just doesn't have the skills to hang with someone on wolverine's level...

Hard to call. I'm torn here.

jinzin
This is w/ claws and HF

yeah cause wolverine SOOOO had his claws out, and was SOOOOO ready for a fight.. pffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

why don't you post a page later where wolverine walks right back in grummbling about how spiderman has no sense of humor?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah cause wolverine SOOOO had his claws out, and was SOOOOO ready for a fight.. pffft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

why don't you post a page later where wolverine walks right back in grummbling about how spiderman has no sense of humor?

laughing

I just thought it was a funny scene that demonstrates Spidey's superior strength.

Besides I doubt Wolvie would have survived sans HealingFactor.

Dinalfos
Spiderman wins 10/10. No question.

jinzin
laughing

I just thought it was a funny scene that demonstrates Spidey's superior strength.

that's true.

Judge4Ever
I will ruin this debatesmile

Jyppe
laughing

To be fair, I doubt Spider-man could have survived such fall.

Judge4Ever
I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -

Judge4Ever
I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -I pitted Rock, Fire and Kutulu against each other, thos the Judge wars II. - -

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jyppe
To be fair, I doubt Spider-man could have survived such fall.

Possibly.

But he wasn't the one that went through a window stick out tongue

Without his HealingFactor Wolvie's internal organs have the durability of a normal human's. One full on punch from Spidey will disrupt or destroy them.

jinzin
Possibly.

But he wasn't the one that went through a window stick out tongue

Without his HealingFactor Wolvie's internal organs have the durability of a normal human's. One full on punch from Spidey will disrupt or destroy them.

Not really.. wolverine's durability is three times that of a peak human. He took some shots from heavy hitters without admantium and his bones didn't break.. He's basically an enhanced version of captain america even without his healing factor he should be able to take a few full on spidey punches.

Symmetric Chaos
Not really.. wolverine's durability is three times that of a peak human. He took some shots from heavy hitters without admantium and his bones didn't break.. He's basically an enhanced version of captain america even without his healing factor he should be able to take a few full on spidey punches.

The adamanitum just makes his body structuraly durable.

Its possible for a human of average strength to screw up another persons brain without cracking thier skull. Not to mention his other organs.

jinzin
The adamanitum just makes his body structuraly durable.

Its possible for a human of average strength to screw up another persons brain without cracking thier skull. Not to mention his other organs.

And no one claimed that it wasn't.. but wolverine doesn't have a normal human physiology all the same.

Soljer
No healing factor? Spiderman wins a majority, but not a vast one.

Wolverine minus his claws and healing factor is, essentially, Captain America. Captain America could take a few from Spidey in a normal fist fight.

With Spidey lacking his Spider Sense, that racks up at least one more. I could see this going 6/10 either direction.

Symmetric Chaos
And no one claimed that it wasn't.. but wolverine doesn't have a normal human physiology all the same.

hmm

jinzin
Originally posted by Soljer
No healing factor? Spiderman wins a majority, but not a vast one.

Wolverine minus his claws and healing factor is, essentially, Captain America. Captain America could take a few from Spidey in a normal fist fight.

With Spidey lacking his Spider Sense, that racks up at least one more. I could see this going 6/10 either direction.

yeah.. it's REALLY hard to call.

jinzin
hmm

Yes, perhaps physiology wasn't the correct word choice...

Physicality perhaps?

Symmetric Chaos

Physicality perhaps?

No, I understand what you meant.

My automatic reaction was to give this to Spidey based on physics. IMO its a curious quirk of comicbooks writing that keeps Wolvie alive in this.

If he can survive more than one shot his experience and skill might let him carry a win or two.

Soleran

Physicality perhaps?

Physiology was/is correctsmile

Spiderman would win the majority however he has lost to lesser opposition, he won't win all 10.

jinzin
I'm still torn but I respect your opinion.

jinzin
No, I understand what you meant.

My automatic reaction was to give this to Spidey based on physics. IMO its a curious quirk of comicbooks writing that keeps Wolvie alive in this.

If he can survive more than one shot his experience and skill might let him carry a win or two.
that's all I'm sayin, who's that in your sig?

Symmetric Chaos
who's that in your sig?

Its a Balrog.

Who's in yours?

guy222
Its a Balrog.

Who's in yours?

Cool sig.

Soleran
I'm still torn but I respect your opinion.

In my opinion the hardest part about the fight is the question of Peter to use his abilities.

It's in his character to be pretty carefree and fairly reckless in most fights because of his abilities.

It makes him lose more then he "should."

jinzin
Its a Balrog.

Who's in yours?

thought so, that's badass...

these guys are the shredder's elite foot guard from the ninja turtles.

Symmetric Chaos
thought so, that's badass...

these guys are the shredder's elite foot guard from the ninja turtles.

eek! I thought they look familiar!

jinzin
eek! I thought they look familiar!
F'n A Cotton, F'n A

capt it up
wolverine with out his healing factor is>>capt in pritty much every area.

Logan durability is far greater then capts. Also logan could put spiderman down as easy if not easier then spiderman could put him down.

steverules
I gave wolverine his adamantium so Spidey can't really do any bone breaking punches, unless when he punches wolverine it breaks his fist which I don't see happening

Soleran
Originally posted by capt it up
Also logan could put spiderman down as easy if not easier then spiderman could put him down.

Not without all of Logan's tools he cannot.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
actaully he can. It called pressure point's nerve strikes or simply hitting weak areas of spidermans body

jinzin

actually he very well may, he did afterall take domina down without the use of his claws.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Spiderman wins 10/10. No question.

Agreed. Without his healing factor, Wolverine goes VIRTUALLY the first blow everytime. Spidey's too fast and too strong.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Agreed. Without his healing factor, Wolverine goes VIRTUALLY the first blow everytime. Spidey's too fast and too strong.
false. Spiderman would be unable to KO logan in single blow. Logan is more likly to KO spiderman in a single blow then vice versa.

Soleran
false. Spiderman would be unable to KO logan in single blow. Logan is more likly to KO spiderman in a single blow then vice versa.

No HF, Wolverine isn't the same rough stallion without it.

capt it up
No HF, Wolverine isn't the same rough stallion without it.
true however he still hella durable. He can with stand a direct shot from spiderman with out a HF and still remain able to battle.

Logan has taken direct shots from sabertooth and lady death strike with out a healing factor as well as omega red.

Metalmanx

Oh, let it go, capt. Without a healing factor, his brain would get rattled beyond repair by a class 20+ punch to the cranium. Hell, without an HF, Spidey could punch through Wolverine's torso and just let him bleed out through a gaping hole in his gut.

Spidey's still able to dodge Wolverine all day long, especially with a gargantuan hole in his body. erm

capt it up
Oh, let it go, capt.
Oh you mean the facts? No I think I will stick to the facts thank you very much.

Without a healing factor, his brain would get rattled beyond repair by a class 20+ punch to the cranium.
Assuming wolverine a normal human again. He not he far more durable then one. He taken hits from people in spiderman strength class with out a healing factor and kept on coming, but of course none of that matter since you know all.

Hell, without an HF, Spidey could punch through Wolverine's torso and just let him bleed out through a gaping hole in his gut.
NOT NORMAL HUMANS DURABILITY. IF THAT WAS TRUE LOGAN COULD EASILY DO THE SAME TO SPIDERMAN.

Spidey's still able to dodge Wolverine all day long, especially with a gargantuan hole in his body. erm

Ya because spiderman track record vs logan is oh so good

Flame On!!
Oh you mean the facts? No I think I will stick to the facts thank you very much.

Assuming wolverine a normal human again. He not he far more durable then one. He taken hits from people in spiderman strength class with out a healing factor and kept on coming, but of course none of that matter since you know all.

NOT NORMAL HUMANS DURABILITY. IF THAT WAS TRUE LOGAN COULD EASILY DO THE SAME TO SPIDERMAN.

Ya because spiderman track record vs logan is oh so good

Wolverine loses in a fist fight to Cyclops so.............

capt it up
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Wolverine loses in a fist fight to Cyclops so.............
ya thats good writting.

ya spiderman loses to a cyber ninja you know the same onws logan takes out with no effort involoved.

Flame On!!
ya thats good writting.

It happened though, so it's canon.

Cyclops beat him in a fist fight I read it in the proteus saga.

capt it up
It happened though, so it's canon.

Cyclops beat him in a fist fight I read it in the proteus saga.

you said it 3 times already good for you you can read.

now go re read the issue on the back round details of the fight.

cannon does not mean good writting.

ennis had spiderman getting his ass kicked by punisher in h2h combat. It cannon however is it good writting?

Flame On!!
you said it 3 times already good for you you can read.

now go re read the issue on the back round details of the fight.

cannon does not mean good writting.

ennis had spiderman getting his ass kicked by punisher in h2h combat. It cannon however is it good writting?

But Cyclops. laughing He's so lame!

capt it up
But Cyclops. laughing He's so lame!
the guy would own spiderman

he also>>cyber ninja.

Flame On!!
the guy would own spiderman

Not in a fist fight.

capt it up
Not in a fist fight.

if we go by PIS/ low end showings such as the one cyclopes had with wolverine then yes he would

Flame On!!
if we go by PIS/ low end showings such as the one cyclopes had with wolverine then yes he would

Who is Cyclopes confused I thought we were talking about Cyclops.

smile

Symmetric Chaos
Who is Cyclopes confused I thought we were talking about Cyclops.

smile

So you really are incapable of debating . . .

capt it up
I take that as a no. You are unable to debate with me so you resort to a little grammar game. You go and have fun with your self make sure not to make a mess. I will be right here if you need any thing.

Soleran
It's Pete's personality that prevents him from dominating Wolverine not his stats.

Without a healing Factor Wolverine would get crushed with very few blows.

Spiderman has taken full on hits from Venom and such and survived , Morlun and survived he has the durability to take a few hits from Wolverine.

Flame On!!
It's Pete's personality that prevents him from dominating Wolverine not his stats.

Spiderman has taken full on hits from Venom and such and survived , Morlun and survived he has the durability to take a few hits from Wolverine.

I've changed my mind if you think spidey should win Sol. You're always wrong on comics.

smile

- FO!!

capt it up

You keep assuming that Spiderman can crush logan when he can't.

People such as sabertooth and omega red have hit a non healing factor wolverine with out Koing him let a lone putting him out the fight.

to bad for spiderman logan know nerve strikes and pressure points.

Soleran
I've changed my mind if you think spidey should win Sol. You're always wrong on comics.

smile

- FO!!

Let's see which sock is this, let's see, oh I know.

What I am not assuming is that Spiderman is lets say class 20, even glancing blows from this are better then any nerve strike from Wolverine.

Symmetric Chaos
You keep assuming that Spiderman can crush logan when he can't.

But he can stick out tongue

People such as sabertooth and omega red have hit a non healing factor wolverine with out Koing him let a lone putting him out the fight.

Red isn't on Spidey's strength level. Sabertooth isn't very smart plus his fists are much larger and spread out the impact.

to bad for spiderman logan know nerve strikes and pressure points.

Spidey is very quick on his feet those hits will be very hard won.

Flame On!!

You know nothing roll eyes (sarcastic) I told you that stick out tongue

Goodnight.

smile

- FO!!

Soleran
You know nothing roll eyes (sarcastic) I told you that stick out tongue

Goodnight.

smile

- FO!!

embarrasment

lol

Whatever wink

wink

wink

capt it up

capt it up

What I am not assuming is that Spiderman is lets say class 20, even glancing blows from this are better then any nerve strike from Wolverine.

false nerve strikes cause different type of damage which could put spiderman down in a single blow. Spiderman is unable to put Logan down in a single blow uless he got lucky and accident hit a pressure point

Symmetric Chaos

Soleran
false nerve strikes cause different type of damage which could put spiderman down in a single blow. Spiderman is unable to put Logan down in a single blow uless he got lucky and accident hit a pressure point

Not so much.

DD doesn't get majority over Spidey

and a handicapped Wolverine isn't getting the majority either.

Since I am not sure 100% of your position of Wolverine's win in this handicap match this is all hodge podge.

capt it up

Smart does apply at some level. Pete will learn how badly those nerve strikes can damage him and keep his distance.

I meant it wouldn't be easy for Logan to hit Spidey since he has a good speed advantage.

Pete won't one shot him but it still won't take many shots.

sabertooth tactical mind is>>spidermans

spidermans speed advantage if any is extremely small.

it will take quite a bit to put loga out. Logan will have to hit spiderman less them spiderman will have to hit Wolverine

Soleran
it will take quite a bit to put loga out. Logan will have to hit spiderman less them spiderman will have to hit Wolverine

Spiderman can take FAR more punishment then Wolverine can without his HF.

Hercules
*steps into thread, looks at the three way fight going on*

Spiderman ftw

*runs back out!*

capt it up
Not so much.

DD doesn't get majority over Spidey

and a handicapped Wolverine isn't getting the majority either.

Since I am not sure 100% of your position of Wolverine's win in this handicap match this is all hodge podge.

DD not wolverine. DD abilities are completly different. ABC Logic does nto work here.

Soleran
DD not wolverine. DD abilities are completly different. ABC Logic does nto work here.

I agree however it's a good indicator otherwise you would never have mentioned the Ninja's a few pages back.

capt it up
I agree however it's a good indicator otherwise you would never have mentioned the Ninja's a few pages back.
he not though he nothing like wolverine

lol the ninjas was not about this debate lol

some one tried to use wolverines h2h fight with cyclopes as evidence so I said if you use that then you must allow things like spidermans getting pwned by a cyber ninja

Soleran
he not though he nothing like wolverine

lol the ninjas was not about this debate lol

some one tried to use wolverines h2h fight with cyclopes as evidence so I said if you use that then you must allow things like spidermans getting pwned by a cyber ninja stick out tongue big grin

capt it up
lol

Tha C-Master
MA supporters REALLY try to sell Spiderman short, do you guys think Wolverine can take more hits without his healing factor? That just doesn't need a response. I bet Wolverine would be argued with nothing but fists, and no adamantium, just because he went to karate class, finally make a thread where "Spiderman wins" in the minds and it's a Spite thread. Does anyone ever have an argument better (or different) than "Wolverine defeats all brawlers"?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by steverules
I gave wolverine his adamantium so Spidey can't really do any bone breaking punches, unless when he punches wolverine it breaks his fist which I don't see happening This is silly.

He doesn't need to, the velocity will equate to more damage to his brain or ANY other organ. If we are going to take Spiderman's low showings, we still have to take Wolverine's. Adamantium does less against concussive damage.

If I read correctly, Spiderman only loses his sense and webbing, which means he can stick to walls and get an... auto stalemate in most senses. He has his strength as well, only 1 or two hits takes Logan down no question asked, there's no reason to even have this thread up because we all know what it'll turn into.

Cap would rock Logan without his healing factor and claws so badly it isn't even funny, Logan has the skill but he doesn't rely on it all the time like Cap or Batman. Make such a thread and I'd argue Cap all the way.

Soljer
Well, WITH a healing factor, Daredevil took Wolverine out with a dumb bell to the face.

Do you think Spiderman packs more punch than said dumb bell?

Soljer
Did that kill the debate?

Hercules
Did that kill the debate?

Either that or everyone logged off big grin

jinzin
Oh, let it go, capt. Without a healing factor, his brain would get rattled beyond repair by a class 20+ punch to the cranium. Hell, without an HF, Spidey could punch through Wolverine's torso and just let him bleed out through a gaping hole in his gut.

not really.. His physiology is STILL way more enhanced than a simple human's... he's a little bit more durabl than captain america and I think it's safe to assume that cap can take a least a few full on shots from spidey.. to say that wolverine can't seems a bit wishful.

jinzin
Red isn't on Spidey's strength level.
actually he may very well be, he's traded blows with rogue and colossus in the past and has more than held his own.

jinzin
Well, WITH a healing factor, Daredevil took Wolverine out with a dumb bell to the face.

he didn't take wolverine out. erm

he joggled some mind control loose and caused wolverine to stumble onto a sword....

Soljer
he didn't take wolverine out. erm

he joggled some mind control loose and caused wolverine to stumble onto a sword....

Are you quite sure? I have the issue right here...sure didn't say anything about jogging loose any mind control devices.

Wham:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2521/w2413re0.jpg
Then it cuts to the gorgon/elektra fight for a little while, and then;
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8991/w2418lf4.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8084/w2419ko9.jpg
Never says a thing about jogging loose any devices. Seems like that might be a subjective interpretation....

Note that I only posted that as a joke; earlier in the thread, I mentioned that this'd be a close fight. I readily admit it was quite a low showing, considering that just earlier in the same run he was taking punches from the Thing without too much problem.

Rewmac
I was wondering whether to take part in this or not. I decided to do.
Wolverine no claws healing factor is big shot since he heals back quickly definitely hard to K.O.

See Spider-Man with reflexes high above of Wolverine's and that goes for agility too. His Spidey sense and reflexes works too fast for Wolverine to hit him hard enough. Spider-Man can jump around doing "combos" throwing him into the air jumping up punching him and then throwing him back to the ground. It's still counts as fist fight. Wolverine probably fell the pain but he'll heal back. But he won't be able to hit Spidey hard enough to take him out, Pete is level 10 or maybe 15 he can pack seriously hard hits. His strenght plus the speed he can hit with is stronger than Wolverine's. It's just an option and my opinion.

capt it up

Logan tripped over a hand ninja. Is that really your arguement?

horrorwolf
Wolverine gets KO'd by Spidey.

capt it up
Originally posted by Rewmac
I was wondering whether to take part in this or not. I decided to do.
Wolverine no claws healing factor is big shot since he heals back quickly definitely hard to K.O.

See Spider-Man with reflexes high above of Wolverine's and that goes for agility too. His Spidey sense and reflexes works too fast for Wolverine to hit him hard enough. Spider-Man can jump around doing "combos" throwing him into the air jumping up punching him and then throwing him back to the ground. It's still counts as fist fight. Wolverine probably fell the pain but he'll heal back. But he won't be able to hit Spidey hard enough to take him out, Pete is level 10 or maybe 15 he can pack seriously hard hits. His strenght plus the speed he can hit with is stronger than Wolverine's. It's just an option and my opinion.
wrong just stop now. I rather not have to re educate you on wolverines abilities which I find my self doing time and time again

Soleran
Most of the Argument in the Wolverine vs Spiderman thread with full powers is that Wolverine can essentially hang with Spiderman long enough to get in a swipe.

Here he flat out loses that advantage.

capt it up
Most of the Argument in the Wolverine vs Spiderman thread with full powers is that Wolverine can essentially hang with Spiderman long enough to get in a swipe.

Here he flat out loses that advantage.

That never been my arguement.

Soleran

Here he flat out loses that advantage. Originally posted by capt it up
That never been my arguement.

Never said it was, I said it was a majority of the argument used.

Bottom line is spiderman is strong enough to toss Wolverine just like Wrecker no HF no Wolverine, there are just SO mant ways for Spiderman to take it to Wolverine still.

capt it up
Never said it was, I said it was a majority of the argument used.

Bottom line is spiderman is strong enough to toss Wolverine just like Wrecker no HF no Wolverine, there are just SO mant ways for Spiderman to take it to Wolverine still.

No the fact is spiderman can not KO logan with a single hit. He have to hit logan a couple times full on. Logan has the ability to cause spiderman more damage then vice versa via pressure points, nerve strikes and simply hitting weak spots on the body.

Soleran
No the fact is spiderman can not KO logan with a single hit. He have to hit logan a couple times full on. Logan has the ability to cause spiderman more damage then vice versa via pressure points, nerve strikes and simply hitting weak spots on the body.

your opinion and without HF Wolverine just like most street levels will lose.

capt it up
your opinion and without HF Wolverine just like most street levels will lose.
Thats your opinion, becuase you assume he like other street levelers.

Logan with out his healing factor is still a meta human. His durability is well beyond even peakhumans.

capt it up
spidermans has no spider sense so now he gunna have a hard time dodging. He fighting a guy who extremely skill and can fake him out with ease using faint attacks. Logan however still has his super sense and not only will he beable to sense spidermans attack, but his training alone would allow him to know of spidermans attacks before they happen.

Soleran
Thats your opinion, becuase you assume he like other street levelers.

Logan with out his healing factor is still a meta human. His durability is well beyond even peakhumans.

Yeah? Spiderman is meta also and FAR above Wolverine.

spidermans has no spider sense so now he gunna have a hard time dodging. He fighting a guy who extremely skill and can fake him out with ease using faint attacks. Logan however still has his super sense and not only will he beable to sense spidermans attack, but his training alone would allow him to know of spidermans attacks before they happen.

He's still faster the Logan, you can say Logan is comparable but so what he's not as fast and Spiderman doesn't have to land NEAR as many blows as Wolverine does to get a KO.

capt it up
Yeah? Spiderman is meta also and FAR above Wolverine.
But he not though. The only thing he has far above logan is strength and logan as far superior fighting skills.

He's still faster the Logan, you can say Logan is comparable but so what he's not as fast
Debatable. Spiderman if he has an edge is so small it would not matter and given the fact lgoan still has his senses logan will know spidermans attacks before there made unlike spiderman who has no spider sense in this battle.

and Spiderman doesn't have to land NEAR as many blows as Wolverine does to get a KO.
false. Wolverine can KO spiderman with one strike via nerve strike, spiderman can not say the same

Soleran
false. Wolverine can KO spiderman with one strike via nerve strike, spiderman can not say the same

Even CA didn't KO in one hit and DD hasn't one hit I sincerely doubt Wolverine will get majority of wins with the "lucky" strike you're hoping for.

Spiderman 7/10

capt it up
Even CA didn't KO in one hit and DD hasn't one hit I sincerely doubt Wolverine will get majority of wins with the "lucky" strike you're hoping for.

Spiderman 7/10

Logan does not need to be lucky. He can cause mroe damage every strike via weak points while spiderman will be through sloppy punches that will be deflexes most of the time.

DD has also made spiderman his ***** before when spider sense was not working

CA? who is that?

Soleran
Logan does not need to be lucky. He can cause mroe damage every strike via weak points while spiderman will be through sloppy punches that will be deflexes most of the time.

DD has also made spiderman his ***** before when spider sense was not working

CA? who is that?

Captain America

You're making a HUGE assumption Wolverine can land nerve strikes every blow and cause more damage, that's your assumption and NO WHERE and NEVER has Wolverine done such a thing.

It's not going to happen here either.

Without claws or healing factor, Wolverine doesn't have what it takes to get the majority. He can get some wins but he isn't getting majority.

Soljer
Logan tripped over a hand ninja. Is that really your arguement?

Capt, you don't need to tell me what happened. I have the issue. Hell, I posted the friggin scans just a few posts above yours.

Also notice where I said that I was KIDDING. I mentioned earlier in this thread that it'd be a close fight.

capt it up
Capt, you don't need to tell me what happened. I have the issue. Hell, I posted the friggin scans just a few posts above yours.

Also notice where I said that I was KIDDING. I mentioned earlier in this thread that it'd be a close fight.

ya lol that was my bad I typed the in before seeig your post

ya it close could possiably go either way.

capt it up
Captain America

You're making a HUGE assumption Wolverine can land nerve strikes every blow and cause more damage, that's your assumption and NO WHERE and NEVER has Wolverine done such a thing.

It's not going to happen here either.

Without claws or healing factor, Wolverine doesn't have what it takes to get the majority. He can get some wins but he isn't getting majority.

I am not making assumption it a fact he will aim for weak points and vital locations. He will also being deflexing most of spidermans attacks. spiderman will dodge, however he not big on deflextions nor is he a profficient combatant in that form. With the lose of his spider sense his ability to know were logan will attack is non existent. He will have to be fighting with his eyes rather then with a sixth sense which will inmder him greatly. He also not a skilled fighter and will have no idea how to react or even dodge Logans attacks when he falls into a beserker rage

Soleran
I am not making assumption it a fact he will aim for weak points and vital locations. He will also being deflexing most of spidermans attacks. spiderman will dodge, however he not big on deflextions nor is he a profficient combatant in that form. With the lose of his spider sense his ability to know were logan will attack is non existent. He will have to be fighting with his eyes rather then with a sixth sense which will inmder him greatly. He also not a skilled fighter and will have no idea how to react or even dodge Logans attacks when he falls into a beserker rage

Speculation at best.

capt it up
Speculation at best.
not really.

spiderman stated his spider sense helps to make up for the fact he does not have ay forum training or skills in MA.

with out it he be going against a guy who kows what he gunna do before he does it. A guy who can react to all his movements with far superior skill.

spidermans only advantage in this fight is his strength which is good however wolverine skills make all the difference. Logan can tell were spiderman will attack and simply deflex or dodge it while attacking him self. Spiderman does not have the skill to deflex logans attacks. he can ddoge them however with out spider sense he unlikly to dodge more then a few attacks at best becuase he no longer knows the attacks comming.

Tha C-Master
Spiderman is a skilled brawler, he's a good fighter, he's not the world's best, but he can definitely throw down.

Furthermore Logan is hardly shown using his great skill nearly enough, in fact I'd say he's underwritten in that aspect, as the writers would rather make him charge in. He has the potential but he doesn't use it like he should

Spiderman's Spider-sense is his icing, Wolverine's healing is his cake, Wolverine would have been out in sooo many matches if his durability was taken out, considering how many hits he willingly takes.

Soleran
not really.

spiderman stated his spider sense helps to make up for the fact he does not have ay forum training or skills in MA.

with out it he be going against a guy who kows what he gunna do before he does it. A guy who can react to all his movements with far superior skill.

spidermans only advantage in this fight is his strength which is good however wolverine skills make all the difference. Logan can tell were spiderman will attack and simply deflex or dodge it while attacking him self. Spiderman does not have the skill to deflex logans attacks. he can ddoge them however with out spider sense he unlikly to dodge more then a few attacks at best becuase he no longer knows the attacks comming.

He still is more agile, spiderman still has skills what we have here is a classic response due thanks to my friend Badabing:

Badabing wrote on Feb 9th, 2007 09:13 PM:
Is this the post?

In a fanboys mind, the person they like is amped up by 100 and gets to "shoot" first. Their character is also only gauged by high showings. The person who they think should lose just sits there and takes the abuse while their powers are made null and void. This character is only gauged by their lowest showings.

capt it up
He still is more agile, spiderman still has skills what we have here is a classic response due thanks to my friend Badabing:

Badabing wrote on Feb 9th, 2007 09:13 PM:
Is this the post?

In a fanboys mind, the person they like is amped up by 100 and gets to "shoot" first. Their character is also only gauged by high showings. The person who they think should lose just sits there and takes the abuse while their powers are made null and void. This character is only gauged by their lowest showings.

yes and all agility will do is help him stay on his feat and movearound a little. agility is a really overated ability. his agility is no that much betetr then wolverines.

ya you should take that advice. Your arguing that spiderman will be landing and dodging hits with the lose of the one ability that he uses to achieve this. With out spider sense he has no means to combat the training and skill of superior fighter when speed and reflex are in his range.

capt it up
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Spiderman is a skilled brawler, he's a good fighter, he's not the world's best, but he can definitely throw down.
being a skilled brawlers means nothing while fighting some one like wolverine. He also relies heavly on his spider sense.

Furthermore Logan is hardly shown using his great skill nearly enough, in fact I'd say he's underwritten in that aspect, as the writers would rather make him charge in. He has the potential but he doesn't use it like he should]
He uses it frequently people just over look it. He get comments on it constantly by the likes of capt " he cut the skinn tight restraint with out cuting me". He constantly commented on. He shows his skill constantly.

Spiderman's Spider-sense is his icing, Wolverine's healing is his cake, Wolverine would have been out in sooo many matches if his durability was taken out, considering how many hits he willingly takes.

difference is wolverine does not need his healing factor. He had it taken away quite a few times and was perfectly able to battle people even the likes of sabertooth.

Tha C-Master
agility is a really overated ability. his agility is no that much betetr then wolverines. It's always overrated when Wolverine doesn't have it.

Prove that it's not that much better, last I checked Spiderman was pretty much the most agile in marvel.

Soleran
yes and all agility will do is help him stay on his feat and movearound a little. agility is a really overated ability. his agility is no that much betetr then wolverines.

ya you should take that advice. Your arguing that spiderman will be landing and dodging hits with the lose of the one ability that he uses to achieve this. With out spider sense he has no means to combat the training and skill of superior fighter when speed and reflex are in his range.

Discussion= poop

all you have is speculation.sad

Nothing like a good fan to blind factssmile That would be aimed at Wolverine folks for this discussion.

capt it up
It's always overrated when Wolverine doesn't have it.

Prove that it's not that much better, last I checked Spiderman was pretty much the most agile in marvel.

No it simply overated period. Wolverine uses it constantly. Wolverine possiably the stealthest person in marvel and thats due sololy to agility and beable tocontrol your breathing. Agility is needed highly for assassins it possiably there msot needed ability.

so maybe I was slightly hasty sayign it was overated. It was overated in the sense it effectiveness in battle. agility is only effectiveif the person ahs the reflexes to go alone with the agility.

Logan has made people think he was night crawler as well as beast before through use of agility alone.

capt it up
Discussion= poop

all you have is speculation.sad
as do you however mine are based on teh characters ability.

a debate period is simply speculation.

masterbruce
capt it up, you crack me up, you're the most hardcore fan of wolverine ever.

capt it up
ya blind fact? last I check you think spidermans going to be dodging all these atatcks and landing all these hits when his only equalizer for training and skill is gone

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
capt it up, you crack me up, you're the most hardcore fan of wolverine ever.

not really I like a lot of characters

such as mace windu, kuwabara, rock lee, bruenor battle hammer, tigra and spiderman as well as others

Tha C-Master
No it simply overated period. Wolverine uses it constantly. Wolverine possiably the stealthest person in marvel and thats due sololy to agility and beable tocontrol your breathing. Agility is needed highly for assassins it possiably there msot needed ability.

so maybe I was slightly hasty sayign it was overated. It was overated in the sense it effectiveness in battle. agility is only effectiveif the person ahs the reflexes to go alone with the agility.

Logan has made people think he was night crawler as well as beast before through use of agility alone. With disguises but characters like Beast, DD, and Nightcrawler (with Spiderman) are far more agile, and it makes them unique. Agility doesn't equate to stealthiness my friend, it equates that he's had more experience.

Actually I can think of several more stealthy characters, like Kitty Pride. She would be harder to detect than Logan.

Tha C-Master
ya blind fact? last I check you think spidermans going to be dodging all these atatcks and landing all these hits when his only equalizer for training and skill is gone Wait one question: does the fact that he's fought for decades go out the door, despite the fact he's gone without it.

Spidersense=icing. Healing=cake.

capt it up
With disguises but characters like Beast, DD, and Nightcrawler (with Spiderman) are far more agile, and it makes them unique. Agility doesn't equate to stealthiness my friend, it equates that he's had more experience.

Actually I can think of several more stealthy characters, like Kitty Pride. She would be harder to detect than Logan.

false. stealthness is solo due to agility. Agility to the key attribute for a person to be stealthy. Expereince means nothing if you do not have the agility then your unable to be stealthy.

kitty pride also due to her ability is actauly superior in agility to spiderman. She can walk on air.

capt it up
Wait one question: does the fact that he's fought for decades go out the door, despite the fact he's gone without it.

what? refraze the question. does not make to much sense in the form it put in.

Tha C-Master
false. stealthness is solo due to agility. Agility to the key attribute for a person to be stealthy. Expereince means nothing if you do not have the agility then your unable to be stealthy.
Wrong, stealth isn't just based on not making noise, stealth is the ability to not be detected at all. Size, dexterity, and everything is part of stealthiness. Actually dexterity is more accurate because it refers to technical skill. So no, it isn't. If that were the case, cloaking jet's and devices would rely on agiilty alone. Experience means plenty, a person can have the agility in the world and not be stealthy. Logan was a ninja, therefore he's stealthy.

kitty pride also due to her ability is actauly superior in agility to spiderman. She can walk on air.

That has nothing to do with agility. She can't move better than him.

what? refraze the question. does not make to much sense in the form it put in. Does the fact that he's fought for decades not count as experience? Formal training is vastly overrated.

Tha C-Master
not really I like a lot of characters

such as mace windu, kuwabara, rock lee, bruenor battle hammer, tigra and spiderman as well as others Wolverine owns Charlie... stick out tongue

Soljer
Wait one question: does the fact that he's fought for decades go out the door, despite the fact he's gone without it.

I just want to point out that Spiderman would have died nearly as often without his spider sense as Wolverine would have without his healing factor.

Tha C-Master
I just want to point out that Spiderman would have died nearly as often without his spider sense as Wolverine would have without his healing factor. That's a good argument, but I'd counterargue that by saying his healing factor doesn't go off as often as Logan takes, and takes, and takes hits. Spiderman's sense isn't infalliable either, and he's taken hits because of it. So he's had it fail on him and live.

The times where I'd say it's life and death is situations like a car coming out of nowhere or a person sniping at him from above. Other than that it'd be icing, most likely it's that extra boost. Unlike DD who needs his sense to be able to function correctly.

Wolverine has taxed his body WITH healing, so without it he wouldn't be able to take much damage at all, much less than Spiderman, and he's physically inferior to boot.

capt it up

Does the fact that he's fought for decades not count as experience? Formal training is vastly overrated.
He ahs experience however it all relient on the spidersense. Wihth out the spidersense hsis tyle pritty mute. he never really had to fight a person with out the use of the spider sense.

His spider sense is his equallizer as stated by him self with out it how well would he fair? He not going to beable to know his opponets moves which will hinder his ability to react greatly.

Soljer
That's a good argument, but I'd counterargue that by saying his healing factor doesn't go off as often as Logan takes, and takes, and takes hits. Spiderman's sense isn't infalliable either, and he's taken hits because of it. So he's had it fail on him and live.

The times where I'd say it's life and death is situations like a car coming out of nowhere or a person sniping at him from above. Other than that it'd be icing, most likely it's that extra boost. Unlike DD who needs his sense to be able to function correctly.

Wolverine has taxed his body WITH healing, so without it he wouldn't be able to take much damage at all, much less than Spiderman, and he's physically inferior to boot.

Agreed, to a point.

I was just saying. You point out Logan's reliance on a healing factor...Spidey relies just as much on his spider sense.

capt it up
much less then spiderman? doubtful. Logan actaully has stated enchanced durability I never heard the same said of spiderman

Tha C-Master
Agreed, to a point.

I was just saying. You point out Logan's reliance on a healing factor...Spidey relies just as much on his spider sense. I'd say around as much, I would be much more worried for Logan, Peter has even ignored his sense or had it negated on several occasions, but held his own with the Symbiotes.

He needs it to survive day to day, but in a situation where a person is right in front of him (and not some kinda surprise attack), it's much less needed. Healing is much more passive and always needed.

He ahs experience however it all relient on the spidersense. Wihth out the spidersense hsis tyle pritty mute. he never really had to fight a person with out the use of the spider sense.
That doesn't count the dozens of times that he's fought symbiotes and held his own, or had his sense neutralized.

His spider sense is his equallizer as stated by him self with out it how well would he fair? He not going to beable to know his opponets moves which will hinder his ability to react greatly. No, it makes a bigger difference when his senses are toyed with, like they are with Iron Man. It gives him that edge, but he won't just sit and be useless like you are saying he is.

much less then spiderman? doubtful. Logan actaully has stated enchanced durability I never heard the same said of spiderman Are you saying he has human durability?

Because I read logan takes it at the rate of a human (he can be cut by a piece of glass, etc).

Spiderman has a really tight musculstature and skeletal body to support his lifting weight, that with his super metabolism.

He takes hits that would kill a man all the time, he fought morlun for days. Without his healing he won't take as much as Spiderman, it's not even worth arguing.

capt it up
That doesn't count the dozens of times that he's fought symbiotes and held his own, or had his sense neutralized.
Through plot devices. The symbiotes are worse fighters then he is that not really impressive.

No, it makes a bigger difference when his senses are toyed with, like they are with Iron Man. It gives him that edge, but he won't just sit and be useless like you are saying he is.
No one said he would be however he will be out fought by his vastly more skilled oponet.

Are you saying he has human durability?
No, but I am saying it less then Logan.

Because I read logan takes it at the rate of a human (he can be cut by a piece of glass, etc).
So can spiderman

Spiderman has a really tight musculstature and skeletal body to support his lifting weight, that with his super metabolism.

He takes hits that would kill a man all the time, he fought morlun for days. Without his healing he won't take as much as Spiderman, it's not even worth arguing.
I know this however it never been stated once in a spiderman source or comic.

His skeleton structure is weaker then that of wolverines. Also Logan has beyond human durability prior to the weapon x program who increased it further by chemically inducing his muscles to give him greater durability

Tha C-Master
Through plot devices. The symbiotes are worse fighters then he is that not really impressive. Anytime you don't like something it's a plot device.

What does fighting skill matter when they can lob your frickin' head off with a swipe, from a far distance, and are stronger and faster.

It's a hell of a lot more impressive. Spiderman can hold his own (though not beat) with the symbiotes. Don't try to downplay it.

No one said he would be however he will be out fought by his vastly more skilled oponet. Not with his strength, agility, etc.

Do you realize he can "if he wanted to" kill, or web an opponent entirely with no trouble? Spiderman's a pretty funny guy, you'd be surprised to what he can do.

No, but I am saying it less then Logan.

You can't be serious.

So can spiderman
His body is still much more dense and durable, due to his body being strong to support his lifting weight. So it won't do as much, punching Spiderman has been said to feel like steel to normal people.

I know this however it never been stated once in a spiderman source or comic.

His skeleton structure is weaker then that of wolverines. Also Logan has beyond human durability prior to the weapon x program who increased it further by chemically inducing his muscles to give him greater durability And we're not including that in this matchup are we?

capt it up
Anytime you don't like something it's a plot device.
It the fact they jobb to spiderman. Wolverine has an even better record vs them then spiderman and the fact it neither spiderman or wolverine should beable to take them on.

What does fighting skill matter when they can lob your frickin' head off with a swipe, from a far distance, and are stronger and faster.

Yet they never do this. It quite funny how both of them fight like retards all the time pretty much begging to be defeated.

It's a hell of a lot more impressive. Spiderman can hold his own (though not beat) with the symbiotes. Don't try to downplay it.
Big whoop logans record vs them in a hell of a lot more impressive.

Not with his strength, agility, etc.

Do you realize he can "if he wanted to" kill, or web an opponent entirely with no trouble? Spiderman's a pretty funny guy, you'd be surprised to what he can do.
I read him monthly I know what he capably of. This is a fist fight if you have forgotten. He could not kill or webb logan with no trouble.

You can't be serious.
I am completely serous.

His body is still much more dense and durable,
False. He weights less and is taller which means his body less dense. Again your using real world logic in comics.

due to his body being strong to support his lifting weight.
Strength does not equal durability at all.

So it won't do as much, punching Spiderman has been said to feel like steel to normal people.
Your point? Extremely strong opponets have hurt this fist punching logan.

And we're not including that in this matchup are we?
Why would we not include it?

Tha C-Master
It the fact they jobb to spiderman. Wolverine has an even better record vs them then spiderman and the fact it neither spiderman or wolverine should beable to take them on.

Yet they never do this. It quite funny how both of them fight like retards all the time pretty much begging to be defeated.

Big whoop logans record vs them in a hell of a lot more impressive.
Where have they fought like retards? Logan has never beaten carnage nor venom. They fight like brawlers an in-character against Spiderman seeing as they originated from him. They fought with retards like Logan going up close like that.

The sad part is: He had his healing factor! Spidersense was negated, therefore you point is mute in the first place.

If you say Logan could last 5 seconds against Venom I'd say there's no more point to this, if he doesn't have his HF.

I read him monthly I know what he capably of. This is a fist fight if you have forgotten. He could not kill or webb logan with no trouble.
He could web him just fine.

And he can kill him just fine too.

I am completely serous.
The sad part.

False. He weights less and is taller which means his body less dense. Again your using real world logic in comics.
Nope, it's even stated in comics. YOU'RE using real world logic.

Because Spiderman can even stretch superhumanly even though he is that strong.

How else would he be able to lift that weight??

Strength does not equal durability at all.
Um, to be able to lift and pull that body of force, your body has to be able to take it.

This is starting to be a waste of time. erm

Your point? Extremely strong opponets have hurt this fist punching logan.
On his organs? Show me where. (I won't ever see it).

Why would we not include it? Because it's not the point to what I was saying at all.

capt it up

Tha C-Master
So the fact that Venom and Carnage are stupid doesn't make it PIS, that makes it CIS.

And logan didn't lose his healing, so the rest of that argument is moot.

Either way we've both made our points and now it's circular, I want to focus my attention on a better thread. yes

capt it up
So the fact that Venom and Carnage are stupid doesn't make it PIS, that makes it CIS.

And logan didn't lose his healing, so the rest of that argument is moot.

Either way we've both made our points and now it's circular, I want to focus my attention on a better thread. yes
aight.

I can't spend to much more time I have not started my paper yet and it due tommarrow I got to source 9 different stories as well as quote them

Tha C-Master
I know what you mean. I have TWO twelve page papers to write, I'm so gonna get my ass torn off. sad

jasonk3
I know what you mean. I have TWO twelve page papers to write, I'm so gonna get my ass torn off. sad

sad Kmc does this to people...i had a paper due last week ...but i started it the last min to because I was on the respect threads.

capt it up
ugggg that horriable

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jasonk3
sad Kmc does this to people...i had a paper due last week ...but i started it the last min to because I was on the respect threads. I'll get on it, I'm just being lazy in general... but procrastination is a *****. I'm on spring break and I can't break, having two jobs and all.

Wolverine2006
Wolverine is a skilled fighter he could win some of these fights but I would give Spidey the majority

Soljer
I'd say around as much, I would be much more worried for Logan, Peter has even ignored his sense or had it negated on several occasions, but held his own with the Symbiotes.

He needs it to survive day to day, but in a situation where a person is right in front of him (and not some kinda surprise attack), it's much less needed. Healing is much more passive and always needed.

I don't know if it's been discussed, I really don't feel like getting between you and Capt. But, for what it's worth, Wolverine has proved himself a valuable asset to the X-Men even when his healing factor was removed or barely active. erm.

And I agree, that Spiderman has probably fought without his spider sense more times than Wolverine has without his healing factor. I wholeheartedly agree that Spiderman can still hold his own in a similar fashion, whereas Logan (if he fought in the same method) would die in a few panels.

But meh, I'd say as far as 'necessary' goes, they are about equal. Imagine all the times Spidey would have been blown up/shot/ran over/phased/incinerated/captured/etc. if not for 'my spidey sense is tingling!'

Perhaps not the same number of times that Wolverine would have died if he lacked a healing factor (he does tend to take at least a mag and a half, point blank, every issue.... roll eyes (sarcastic) ), but still often enough.

spidey-dude
spider-man wins

Rick/Genis
1eye

jinzin
Are you quite sure? I have the issue right here...sure didn't say anything about jogging loose any mind control devices.

Wham:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2521/w2413re0.jpg
Then it cuts to the gorgon/elektra fight for a little while, and then;
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8991/w2418lf4.jpg
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8084/w2419ko9.jpg
Never says a thing about jogging loose any devices. Seems like that might be a subjective interpretation....

Note that I only posted that as a joke; earlier in the thread, I mentioned that this'd be a close fight. I readily admit it was quite a low showing, considering that just earlier in the same run he was taking punches from the Thing without too much problem.

"head feels clear for the first time in a while"...

Soleran

I never mentioned dodging, that's your schtick.

I said Wolverine couldn't withstand multiple blows without being ko'd.

You're reaching for anything and everything and being crazy unreasonable in your explanations.

Stealth doesn't equal agility, lol, it doesn't next.

capt it up
I never mentioned dodging, that's your schtick.

I said Wolverine couldn't withstand multiple blows without being ko'd.

You're reaching for anything and everything and being crazy unreasonable in your explanations.

Stealth doesn't equal agility, lol, it doesn't next.
actaully it does. In order to be stealth you need to have good agility it a key attribute.

How am I unreasonable? That the highly more skill oponet is going to out fight his stronger one. wolverine can with stand multiple shots and he can damage spiderman greater then spiderman can damage him with every shot.

Soleran
actaully it does. In order to be stealth you need to have good agility it a key attribute.

How am I unreasonable? That the highly more skill oponet is going to out fight his stronger one. wolverine can with stand multiple shots and he can damage spiderman greater then spiderman can damage him with every shot.

Having high agility isn't required for stealth, your creating an association that doesn't exist, however this is typical.

When opponents have relatively equal stats then skill is a significant factor, when stats being skewed to favor one opponent then skill diminishs on how much return it gives in a fight. That's the case here easily.

Spiderman is More agile, is faster, stronger and so much stronger that skill won't diminish his crushing blows.

capt it up
Having high agility isn't required for stealth, your creating an association that doesn't exist, however this is typical.

When opponents have relatively equal stats then skill is a significant factor, when stats being skewed to favor one opponent then skill diminishs on how much return it gives in a fight. That's the case here easily.

Spiderman is More agile, is faster, stronger and so much stronger that skill won't diminish his crushing blows.

actaully it is. agility has many definition one of which is lightness of foot. In order to preform great acts of stealth one would have to be extremely agile.

spiderman more agile though not by much. He about as fast as logan so there goes that. He stronger, but he also less durable. His blows won't be to crushing when there being deflexed.

spiderman really only advantage here is his strength. Logan still ahs his senses he be reading spiderman like an open book. spiderman would be getting hit quite easily with attacks that are more damaging then his against wolverines. Not to mention wolverine can deflex and block most of spiderman attack due to his superior fight skills

capt it up
funny thing is I never said wolverines wins

Soleran
actaully it is. agility has many definition one of which is lightness of foot. In order to preform great acts of stealth one would have to be extremely agile.

spiderman more agile though not by much. He about as fast as logan so there goes that. He stronger, but he also less durable. His blows won't be to crushing when there being deflexed.

spiderman really only advantage here is his strength. Logan still ahs his senses he be reading spiderman like an open book. spiderman would be getting hit quite easily with attacks that are more damaging then his against wolverines. Not to mention wolverine can deflex and block most of spiderman attack due to his superior fight skills

Uh first off

Spiderman is more agile then Wolverine, regardless if they are "close" Spiderman is More agile, fact.

Spiderman isn't "as fast as logan," Spiderman is faster then Logan, Logan is "nearly" as fast as Spiderman not the other way around. Another fact and leg up for Spiderman.

Spiderman is CRAZY more durable then Wolverine without his healing factor, FACT.

Wolverine wins a few and loses the majority.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>