DE Sidious runs the Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader11
This is DE Sidious at Peak! Let's see how well he can go. No rest!

1. Mace(ROTS)
2. Bane
3. Yoda(ROTS)
4. Anakin, Obiwan(ROTS)
5. Maul, Dooku, Vader(ESB)
6. Vos, Sora, Asajj, GG, Durge, Jango, Boba
7. Exar Kun & Nihilus
8. Ravan & Malak
9. NJO Luke
10. He makes it!

vader11
Anyone?

Count Makashi
If he doesn't loses before, he definitely loses at 9, easily and i mean very easily.

vader11
There is no rest, so I doubt if he can go along to 9...

Count Makashi
I said if, probably he loses before, but if i he gets at 9 he gets mega pwnd.

vader11
He would probably down at 8...

Darth Subjekt
He makes it. After a tough fight. Now if it was LoTF Luke, then yea, he'd go down hard. But he's too powerful, and no one here can come close to him except Luke. He would most likely dispose of all the others with minimal difficulty.

allfg
Bane would give him the fight of his life, he'll go down at Yoda.

Darth Subjekt
bullshit. He's the most powerful sith lord ever. He more or less beat Yoda in ROTS, now add leagues more of power and he pwns them.

allfg
He gets no rest. Bane could arguably beat him, just because you prefer Sidious, it doesn't mean he's just going to own people who have the raw power to play with gravity and orbits like a child would play with coloured balls.

vader11
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
He makes it. After a tough fight. Now if it was LoTF Luke, then yea, he'd go down hard. But he's too powerful, and no one here can come close to him except Luke. He would most likely dispose of all the others with minimal difficulty.
He is powerful, but not invincible...when he face Luke(if he can), he must be tired after 8 fights(there is totally no rest! Once he finish the guy in the last level, the new enemies immediately try to kill him...

Darth Subjekt
and just because you prefer Bane doesn't mean he pwn(or just beat) someone who has been proven to be far superior to him.

allfg
I already fricking said that Sidious will probably beat him, I just know for a fact that it's not going to be a walk in the park for him. And really, I don't see how he's supposed to get past 7, 8 or 9, when Luke, Nihilus and Revan are all alone more powerful than Sidious.

jollyjim311
Luke is more powerful... but not Nihilus or Revan.

Count Makashi
Yea, Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord ever.

vader11
Yes, Nihilus or Revan is not as powerful as Sidious, but this time they came together as a team...

allfg
When Sidious can drain an entire force sensitive race as well as 100s of jedi at will, or when Sidious can use the force to pull an entire fleet out of the mass shadows of Malachor, get back to me. Oh and Revan? That's the dude who was able to keep Nihilus in line.

Count Makashi
Yes, but in that time Nihilus wasn't probably that powerful.

allfg
Why not?

Count Makashi
Sion said that he was their at the academy when Revan destroyed it, Sion and Nihilus wore probably just students back then, they probably become more powerful later, when Kreia taught them and i think if Nihilus was powerful back then, as he was in Kotor2 he would challenge Malak for power, (i think Nihilus was stronger), he never did.

Darth Subjekt
Sidious destroyed an entire fleet with one one force storm. Has either of them done that? And we don't know if Sidiuos can drain an entire race, cause as far as I know, he's never tried. But by being the most powerful ever, I wouldn't put it past him. Also, Sidious succeeded where Bane and every other Sith lord failed, he all but eliminated all the Jedi, and could have if Anakin didn't come back to the lightside (hence being the chosen one), but no other Sith Lord even got that far...So when Revan, Nihilus or Bane accomplish that, get back to me.

I'm not saying it'll necessarily be a walk in the park, but i do believe he can make it.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by allfg
When Sidious can drain an entire force sensitive race as well as 100s of jedi at will, or when Sidious can use the force to pull an entire fleet out of the mass shadows of Malachor, get back to me. Oh and Revan? That's the dude who was able to keep Nihilus in line.

What annoys me about you truly is when you use defeated points in arguments, There weren't even a hundred Jedi left in the galaxy after the JCW, stop claiming there were hundreds on Katarr.

The Jedi and the Miraluka had no clue Nihlius was there thus no defense.

Nihlius didn't begin his training on Malachor till AFTER Revans capture.

vader11
Sidious destroyed an entire fleet with one one force storm. Has either of them done that? And we don't know if Sidiuos can drain an entire race, cause as far as I know, he's never tried. But by being the most powerful ever, I wouldn't put it past him. Also, Sidious succeeded where Bane and every other Sith lord failed, he all but eliminated all the Jedi, and could have if Anakin didn't come back to the lightside (hence being the chosen one), but no other Sith Lord even got that far...So when Revan, Nihilus or Bane accomplish that, get back to me.

I'm not saying it'll necessarily be a walk in the park, but i do believe he can make it.
But I doubt if Sidious can keep using force storms in every level(there is no rest)...

Lightsnake
If anything, he loses at 9 or a bit before, but he gets high up.

He destroys Bane easily

Darth Subjekt
I just said he could go all the way, but of course him losing to Luke is a definite possibility with all those other matches with no rest. but lets look...1. Mace(ROTS) - while the fight in ROTS is still viewed as debatable by some, he could have beaten Mace, but the whole thing with Anakin makes that a difficult call. We don't know when he started faking, although I do believe it was after he got kicked in the face, but by DE he's considerably stronger and would beat the shit out of Mace...

2. Bane - personally, after the other thread, I think that Bane should be before Mace, but Sidous would decimate him, orbalisks or not. He would simply outclass him. Moving a moon means jack shit in a fight.

3. Yoda(ROTS) - same as with Mace, he basically beat Yoda, thanks to a bar that magically appeared on the pod, but all-in-all, Yoda felt the need to flee. Not that I'm taking anything away from Yoda, but DE would destroy him.

4. Anakin, Obiwan(ROTS) - i don't think as a duo they're as effective as they are alone. Both did better against Dooku alone than either did as a team. I think that would definitely hinder them against someone like DE Sidious. He takes them with minimal difficulty.

5. Maul, Dooku, Vader(ESB) - this is harder for him but not by much, I think the fact that its mech Vader and Maul kinda evens it out as if it were Dooku and Anakin, but thats another point. As good as they all are, DE is just too powerful with the force and too fast with a saber. Isn't it DE Sidious where he moves it so fast you cant see the blade? How can you block that? You cant, hence him winning.

6. Vos, Sora, Asajj, GG, Durge, Jango, Boba - don't know which GG this is, but i don't think it really matters as he wouldn't be the deciding factor here. If anything, i would say Durge would be. Jango and Boba stand no chance at all, and neither does Asajj. If GG, Vos, and Sora could all attack simultaneously then that would give them a chance, but i don't think they would have the room, what with GG's 4 sabers at once. I think here he could easily do a divide and conquer. Not defeat them all easily, but just split them all up so he can take them out.

7. Exar Kun & Nihilus - being that he knows Maul intimately and how he fights with his double bladed lightsaber, i don't think Kun's would throw much of a curve at him. Nihilus i think is overrated due to his drain, and I believe, and please correct me if I'm wrong, AC said something along the lines of he cant see individual force users to drain them, like they wouldn't even peak his radar. Even if he had to focus more to see Sidious, I think he would have a lightning bolt up is ass by that time. I think overall he would progress more into force powers as he get more physically tired, and use sabers more in the beginning. He could lose here if he wasn't careful, but i think he could squeak by.

8. Ravan & Malak - to me, by far the hardest team he's fought yet. (well obviously, thats why they're number 8) Is this Jeid Revan, Darth Revan, or post Sith jedi Revan? Each as i understand it is stronger than the previous incarnation. Either way Malak is the weak link here and I doubt they're on the Star Forge, so i think he pwns him with the force rather quickly and takes his time with Revan who can hurt him pretty badly if not kill him if he's tired enough. Although I don't know how he would do it, as he's no match for him with either sabers or the force. This one is also dependant on location, and the surroundings they can each use to their advantage. Over all I say Sids escapes with his life to go on to face luke while hurt.

9. NJO Luke - obviously his toughest challenge. Not only because he the most powerful one on the list, but due also in part to his wounds and fatigue. I believe this will be more of a force war and if they both survive, move into sabers. Sidious would be hard pressed to beat Luke at this point, and being that I really didn't pay attention to the "no rest" part before, I'll change and say that Luke kills him after a drawn out battle, thanks in part to Revan who hurt sidious previously.

vader11
I just said he could go all the way, but of course him losing to Luke is a definite possibility with all those other matches with no rest. but lets look...1. Mace(ROTS) - while the fight in ROTS is still viewed as debatable by some, he could have beaten Mace, but the whole thing with Anakin makes that a difficult call. We don't know when he started faking, although I do believe it was after he got kicked in the face, but by DE he's considerably stronger and would beat the shit out of Mace...

2. Bane - personally, after the other thread, I think that Bane should be before Mace, but Sidous would decimate him, orbalisks or not. He would simply outclass him. Moving a moon means jack shit in a fight.

3. Yoda(ROTS) - same as with Mace, he basically beat Yoda, thanks to a bar that magically appeared on the pod, but all-in-all, Yoda felt the need to flee. Not that I'm taking anything away from Yoda, but DE would destroy him.

4. Anakin, Obiwan(ROTS) - i don't think as a duo they're as effective as they are alone. Both did better against Dooku alone than either did as a team. I think that would definitely hinder them against someone like DE Sidious. He takes them with minimal difficulty.

5. Maul, Dooku, Vader(ESB) - this is harder for him but not by much, I think the fact that its mech Vader and Maul kinda evens it out as if it were Dooku and Anakin, but thats another point. As good as they all are, DE is just too powerful with the force and too fast with a saber. Isn't it DE Sidious where he moves it so fast you cant see the blade? How can you block that? You cant, hence him winning.

6. Vos, Sora, Asajj, GG, Durge, Jango, Boba - don't know which GG this is, but i don't think it really matters as he wouldn't be the deciding factor here. If anything, i would say Durge would be. Jango and Boba stand no chance at all, and neither does Asajj. If GG, Vos, and Sora could all attack simultaneously then that would give them a chance, but i don't think they would have the room, what with GG's 4 sabers at once. I think here he could easily do a divide and conquer. Not defeat them all easily, but just split them all up so he can take them out.

7. Exar Kun & Nihilus - being that he knows Maul intimately and how he fights with his double bladed lightsaber, i don't think Kun's would throw much of a curve at him. Nihilus i think is overrated due to his drain, and I believe, and please correct me if I'm wrong, AC said something along the lines of he cant see individual force users to drain them, like they wouldn't even peak his radar. Even if he had to focus more to see Sidious, I think he would have a lightning bolt up is ass by that time. I think overall he would progress more into force powers as he get more physically tired, and use sabers more in the beginning. He could lose here if he wasn't careful, but i think he could squeak by.

8. Ravan & Malak - to me, by far the hardest team he's fought yet. (well obviously, thats why they're number 8) Is this Jeid Revan, Darth Revan, or post Sith jedi Revan? Each as i understand it is stronger than the previous incarnation. Either way Malak is the weak link here and I doubt they're on the Star Forge, so i think he pwns him with the force rather quickly and takes his time with Revan who can hurt him pretty badly if not kill him if he's tired enough. Although I don't know how he would do it, as he's no match for him with either sabers or the force. This one is also dependant on location, and the surroundings they can each use to their advantage. Over all I say Sids escapes with his life to go on to face luke while hurt.

9. NJO Luke - obviously his toughest challenge. Not only because he the most powerful one on the list, but due also in part to his wounds and fatigue. I believe this will be more of a force war and if they both survive, move into sabers. Sidious would be hard pressed to beat Luke at this point, and being that I really didn't pay attention to the "no rest" part before, I'll change and say that Luke kills him after a drawn out battle, thanks in part to Revan who hurt sidious previously.
Thanks for you detailed explanation, that's similar to what I thought. If he didn't fall at 8, then probably at 9.

Gideon
Without rest? Well, I will say that he'd make it farther than you'd think given that Luke was able to kick ass despite being on the verge of exhaustion in "the Unifying Force".

Round 1: I doubt Sidious would own Mace in lightsaber combat, but he would most definately rip Mace a new one in the Force. If he uses the Force, he gets past Mace without too much trouble.

Round 2: Bane is a powerful opponent, but I don't consider him to be better than Mace, whom Sidious is a mile ahead of. I'd say he gets past Bane without straining too hard.

Round 3: Yoda'd be a pain in saber combat and in the Force, but again, Sidious is much stronger than him in power by this point.

Round 4: Exhaustion might be kicking in at this point, but given Sidious's power (which are miles ahead of these two) and his tactics (which are, like his powers, miles ahead), he'd disable and kill Obi-Wan in sheer seconds (at most), and take Anakin out with the Force. I will say though, if this is "super"-Anakin, then Sidious may or may not lose in saber combat.

Round 5: Exhaustion would definately kick in at this point, methinks, which would make the fight harder. Sidious may or may not lose in lightsaber combat at this point (if he won, it'd be by the skin of his teeth), but he still has his uber Force powers. Vader's suit is an obvious disadvantage, and he'd be put out of the fight easily. Maul and Dooku would be harder to subdue (not that they are more powerful, but they don't have Vader's glaring weakness). But he'd do it.

Round 6: Oh, hell. He might die here. He's facing multiple opponents, each with their talents. Jango is not as capable as the Jedi in terms of an outright fight, but he is an outstandingly cunning foe. Coupled with the exhaustion? He might go down. But he'd sure as hell take a few with him.

Round 7: Assuming he makes it here, he will die. Kun is amazingly powerful, as is Nihilus, and I think he'd have difficulty beating them both on a regular day. My opinion? He dies hard here.

Round 8: Doesn't make it.

Round 9: Doesn't make it.

darthsith19
No rest? Loses at 5. Vader is 80% of ROTJ Sidious so probably around 50% of DE Sidious, maybe slightly more, I'd guess. Dooku's about the same, then add Maul, and Sidious has a chance of making it but probably not.

vader11
He would probably pass 5 or 6. 7 & 8 would be hard. He would probably at 7 to 9...

LORDSIDIOUS01
Master Windu would have killed Sidious if Anakin hadn't interfered.

Count Makashi
Yea, he would, but what has this to do with this fight.

vader11
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Master Windu would have killed Sidious if Anakin hadn't interfered.
This is DE Sidious...

Darth_Glentract
I'm gonna agree with Escape, he does down at seven.

Spidervlad
He's going down at 7. No rest, he's going to be exhausted after fighting

Mace, Bane, Yoda, Obi, Anakin, Maul, Dooku, Vader, then all those experienced non-force fighters. Exar Kun and Nihilus will defeat him, because he would WAY too tired.

Kadesh
When Sidious can drain an entire force sensitive race as well as 100s of jedi at will, or when Sidious can use the force to pull an entire fleet out of the mass shadows of Malachor, get back to me. Oh and Revan? That's the dude who was able to keep Nihilus in line. How bout lifting an entire SSD which is far bigger than the sith fleet in kotor and burying it in coruscant?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Kadesh
How bout lifting an entire SSD which is far bigger than the sith fleet in kotor and burying it in coruscant?

When did Sidious ever lift it? The ship does have repulsors, you know.

Lightsnake
It FLEW into the heart of the imperial city?

Kadesh
Originally posted by Lightsnake
It FLEW into the heart of the imperial city? i thought you said he used the force to lift the SSD?

Lightsnake
I was asking a question sarcastically...

Gideon
Originally posted by darthsith19
No rest? Loses at 5. Vader is 80% of ROTJ Sidious so probably around 50% of DE Sidious, maybe slightly more, I'd guess. Dooku's about the same, then add Maul, and Sidious has a chance of making it but probably not.

Quit pulling numbers out of your ass, Darthsith. It doesn't apply. Vader's "power" is 80% of RotJ Sidious's, and that's impressive, but Sidious's lightning is capable of incinerating three very powerful Sith acolytes (reducing them to charred bone), instakilling a stormtrooper squadron, and DE Sidious can put blasts of energy that instantly kill its victim on his deathbed.

Vader's mechanical suit will make him especially vulnerable to that, and he has no defense against it, meaning Sidious can put a bolt in him and move on to Dooku and Maul.

Spidervlad
Wait, since when can't jedi block force lightning? Windu did it with his lightsaber, Yoda did it with his hand. I'm sure more powerful force users can block Sidious's lightning.

allfg
Is that definite? It seems like potential makes much more sense, as it can actually be quantified (via midichloride). It just doesn't make sense that GL would to apply figures to something that can't be quantified (as in, overall combat prowess, or force mastery etc.).

allfg
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Wait, since when can't jedi block force lightning? Windu did it with his lightsaber, Yoda did it with his hand. I'm sure more powerful force users can block Sidious's lightning.

No Gideon's right, a pure lightsaber defence (which is Vader's only defence for lightning) isn't good enough to defend against someone like Sidious' lightning (who can apply lightning into storms, which are of too great a magnitude for lightsabers to block, as they don't cover enough distance). He can't use the force to defend against lightning, because of his artificial limbs.

Gideon
Nebaris, the Visual Guide and such seem to support that Vader is extremely potent in the Force. I'm not saying he's a lightsaber god, but his mastery of the Force and training given how far he's fallen and the amount of time he's had to train is considerable.

Edit: Spider, seriously. Yoda's defense > Vader's defense, by about 6.3 virtual kilometers. Vader's mechanical suit leaves him susceptible to lightning attack, and while in most cases I would say that he has an excellent chance of blocking it with his lightsaber, Sidious has exhibited the most potent lightning we've seen from a dark sider, and the scenarios shown would guarentee that Vader would die.

allfg
I'm not denying that Vader's pretty powerful, but I just don't see him as being '80%' of Sidious in power. Not only is it dumb to quantify such a thing as I said before, but it also doesn't seem to make sense. ANH Sidious could take out 100s of Stormies with force lightning at once, Vader doesn't touch that sort of power imo.

Gideon
I'm not denying that Vader's pretty powerful, but I just don't see him as being '80%' of Sidious in power. Not only is it dumb to quantify such a thing as I said before, but it also doesn't seem to make sense. ANH Sidious could take out 100s of Stormies with force lightning at once, Vader doesn't touch that sort of power imo.

He can't generate lightning. stick out tongue

But he can wtfpwn a hell of a lot of armed Wookies - who are capable of taking out Stormtroopers - as of RoDV. In Sidious's situation? Nah, he'd get owned, but that's due to his lack of Force lightning. He'd take out quite a bit of Stormtroopers, especially given his talent for taking punishment.

zobica
Wait a sec your all argueing to the point where he gets to luke. ROFL as soon as he hits Nihilius he is dead because Nihilius just goes"buh bye" to palpatines crew (very well doubt palpatine can run the Gauntlet alone).
Hey i got nothing against palpatine if anything he is my favourite Sith ever. Happy Dance I unno i feel like letting the banana man dance SO WHAT!

Kadesh
Originally posted by Gideon
He can't generate lightning. stick out tongue

But he can wtfpwn a hell of a lot of armed Wookies - who are capable of taking out Stormtroopers - as of RoDV. In Sidious's situation? Nah, he'd get owned, but that's due to his lack of Force lightning. He'd take out quite a bit of Stormtroopers, especially given his talent for taking punishment. Actually dont forget vaders force wave and in betrayel comics he annihilated quite a number of storm troopers who turned against him and he used the force to re-direct their bolt blasts away from him(no im not saying he can do it agaisnt lightning)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.