Lightsaber Dual

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediRobin23
It must be getting cheap in order to make the special effects. Looks as good as a hollywood movie

http://thatvideosite.com/video/4039

General G
Do you know how much time they must have spent perfecting that no expression

~JP~
Oh god not this again. I must be the only person who just see a couple of geeks playing lightsaber duel when I look at it. messed

PS

We already have a thread for these guys.

Darth Subjekt
yea but you have to admit that his fights are better than some of the movie fights JP. And if they're geeks playing lightsabers, then what are we, lol. We sit on the internet and talk about the shit, lol.

~JP~
True enough, but if these guys are going to go to all this trouble then at LEAST put on a couple of cloaks for gods sake. laughing out loud

Nellis Munn
yes they need cloaks.. that one guy looks likea rapper jedi... O~o

Barker
*Duel

And it's too bad they didn't think to wear, I don't know, Star Wars type clothing.

Thorinn
Seen this before, nicely done.

Maybe they're jedi stranded on earth. haermm

queeq
I'd like a bit of dialogue and better sound effects next time. But still, well done, better than most PT fights.

Count Makashi
What, PT fights are awesome, the OT aren't that good.
And why dosent the guy in the blu shirt just stab him at 4. 10.

~JP~
Originally posted by queeq
I'd like a bit of dialogue and better sound effects next time. But still, well done, better than most PT fights.

What drugs are you on? The duel with Maul and the final one with Anakin and Obiwan were very cool.

queeq
You are my only drug, dear.

Well, at least here one could actually see the fight. For amateurs this is pretty good.

chinabing
Man, it's very good. The guys did just about everything too. The credits were about as long as the movie.

But where were the points on the ends of the lightsabers?

Darth Subjekt
i think they're somewhat better just due to the innovations they do...always using surroundings, doing new things, like force fights with the saber hilts, turning off sabers to let the other guy fall...check out all of Ryan's fights...they're pretty badass.

General G

Ummm...I am assuming that you forgot about the best duel EVER...

Grievous vs. Obi-Wan stick out tongue

~JP~
Oh please that doesnt EVEN compare to the two I mentioned.

queeq
THis one felt alive at least. Gotta give it to them, comparing themselves with the great and powerful Lucas and his trillion dollars. Not bad.

DARTH DADDY
I just watched it and thought it was pretty good for being done by fan's. You can't expect the quality that we see in the movies when it comes from guys like this. Got to give them props dog. But I would agree with JP on this one, costumes would have made it a little better.

queeq
Well, better dressing at least.

Count Makashi
And CGI environment, whats the reason the Jedi came to Earth, com on. It has to appear they are fighting on some other planet.

queeq
Dunno.

Count Makashi
What does Dunno mean, I'm not from English speaking country.

queeq
Don't know.

Count Makashi
If you don't know, why did you type it.

General G
He's a mod, he does what he wants stick out tongue

Count Makashi
Its not fear.

General G
You mean "fair"?

Yeah, well we can't do too much about it...

Count Makashi
Yes we can, an accident can happen to queeq and someone else steps as moderator, someone like Me.

General G
The accident I can make happen shifty

But the new mod should be me, I have more experience, I have been here longer

Count Makashi
But i am Count Dooku fan, so that should make me better choice.

General G
And I am a grievous fan, making me an even better choice

Count Makashi
No, no your mistaken, Dooku was GG master, so i should be the next Mod.

General G
But my years over you PLUS GG's coolness puts way above you

Count Makashi
But Dooku is so Cool, i get automatically picked, no debate.

General G
And yet Grievous' coolness outweighs Dooku's by soooo much, and adding my seniority to that, I would get picked 1 million times before you even get a chance, and even then, they would still pick me

queeq
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Yes we can, an accident can happen to queeq and someone else steps as moderator, someone like Me.

That's been tried... many times. All failed. It's best for your own health to go with the flow... MY flow.

General G
But it has never been tried by ME, and that is the decision maker right there

queeq
That what all the others said.

Count Makashi
That's been tried... many times. All failed. It's best for your own health to go with the flow... MY flow.

Trembles in fear because of queeq, becomes his personal servant.

queeq
Good, my young apprentice. You show signs of great wisdom.

Count Makashi
And self preservation, teach me My Master.

queeq
In time, my young apprentice.

Count Makashi
As you command Master- bows of sign of respect(also fear)

queeq
Time for your first assignment: help General G to come out of the closet and admit his Ewok love.

Count Makashi
Time for your first assignment: help General G to come out of the closet and admit his Ewok love.

Never, i will never turn to the Ewok side, i am a Ewok hater, like General G before me. You failed your, what title do you have actually?

General G
Trembles in fear because of queeq, becomes his personal servant.

*shakes head and sighs in disappointment*

You will never turn me!

queeq
Never, i will never turn to the Ewok side, i am a Ewok hater, like General G before me. You failed your, what title do you have actually?

You don't have to go to the Ewok side... but you are on mine. And once you start down the Dark path, forever will I dominate your destiny. You have pledged your allegiance, it is too late for you.
Now do as I command.

General G
How could you Count!?

Count Makashi
You don't have to go to the Ewok side... but you are on mine. And once you start down the Dark path, forever will I dominate your destiny. You have pledged your allegiance, it is too late for you.
Now do as I command.

Never, i allowed fear to influence my decision, but not anymore, im a Ewok hater like Genaral G and together we will exterminate the Ewok race, mwhuaaaa.

General G
evillaugh

queeq
Never, i allowed fear to influence my decision, but not anymore, im a Ewok hater like Genaral G and together we will exterminate the Ewok race, mwhuaaaa.

So be it, Ewok lover. *zaps Makashi with blue lightning sending him screaming down the hall*

General G
Oh well, Count's gone, I can do it by myself, or I can fnd an apprentice to carry down my teachings...

queeq
He's not dead, I am teaching him.

Count Makashi
So be it, Ewok lover. *zaps Makashi with blue lightning sending him screaming down the hall*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, dzh, while falling grabs on a lever and survives. Promises vengeance on queeq, when he will list expect it.

General G
He's not dead, I am teaching him.

You just electricuted him though...

queeq
Yeah, but just a little sting. Now he's mad, and his anger gives him focus. What he doesn't realise that he is now mine.

Count Makashi
Never, i have swored vengeance on you queeq, don't ever sleep, the mistake Plegasus did, because i will be there if you fall a sleep.

General G
He does not realise it, but I am manipulating his every move, I told you I could make an "accident" happenevillaugh

queeq
Never, i have swored vengeance on you queeq, don't ever sleep, the mistake Plegasus did, because i will be there if you fall a sleep.

You also swore allegiance to me... So what's it gonna be, Doubtboy?

General G
He shouldn't even have to think about that

queeq
But he did.

General G
He is not on

queeq
So?

General G
He cannot think about what he does not know

queeq
Well, he should.

General G
Well, go tell him that

queeq
Why?

General G
So he knows

queeq
I don't care if he knows.

General G
Then why should he care?

Count Makashi
You also swore allegiance to me... So what's it gonna be, Doubtboy?

Every apprentice betrayers his master, it is unavoidable.

queeq
Betray??? You never got to that stage. You ran like a little boy to go to your Ewok-friend.

Alliance
I never want to post in this thread, becuase the word "Dual" scares me.

General G
Betray??? You never got to that stage. You ran like a little boy to go to your Ewok-friend.

Ewoks hater you mean!!!

queeq
You wish.

General G
No...I know

Count Makashi

But its still betrayal and i didn't cry, don't say that to anybody, OK.

queeq
You did and I will. Cry baby.

General G
I know, I was there, I heard the crying

Count Makashi
I am not a crybaby, i am a man, im tuff, stop picking on me.

crybaby crybaby crybaby

queeq
Hehehe

General G
hahaha

Count Makashi
Hihihihihi

queeq
What a laugh. Time to close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.