Wolverine and Omega Red hit tha Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep for ne1, including the opponents. the fights in the jungle.

1. Batman and The Punisher-batarangs, grapple, gas and smoke, bat-grenades, flashbangs. M468 assault rifle which is an enhaned version of the M4 carbine with a 6.8mm caliber instead, 2 grenades and a knife.

2. Daredevil and Captain America-billy clubs, shield.

3. Blade and Black Panther- UZI, sword. Vibranium suit/boots, anti-metal claws, energy blade.

4. Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike

5. Deathstroke and Agent Zero- sniper rifle, sword and powerstaff. Adamantium weapons and vibranium suit.

6. Spiderman and Venom

7. 100 Weapon X canon fodder- adamantium armor and weapons

8. Colossus and Cyclops

9. Classic Juggernaut

10. Savage Hulk(at his maddest)

braz
oh shyt, did I already make this thread. I cant remember. confused embarrasment

capt it up
make it to at least 9 or maybe even clear it

carver9
naah, theyre not clearing it. Theres no way to stop juggernaut and why is juggernaut below hulk when NOTHING can stop the juggernaut.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up

I can see them taking out most of that list but what can they really do to Juggy?

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I can see them taking out most of that list but what can they really do to Juggy?
life force drain .

DevilGoblin

laughing laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
laughing laughing
whats so funny?

You clearly don't know any thing about omega red

TricksterPriest
9 at the most. They can't beat Juggs or Hulk. I can see them potentially getting past everyone else.

capt it up
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
9 at the most. They can't beat Juggs or Hulk. I can see them potentially getting past everyone else.
why not? They have a life force like every one else

Symmetric Chaos
why not? They have a life force like every one else

Shouldn't the shield protect Juggy?

capt it up
Shouldn't the shield protect Juggy?
im not sure that why I said at 9 or clears it

DevilGoblin
Colossus kills them horribly alone.

capt it up
ya because colossus did so well last time he fought omega red roll eyes (sarcastic)

fist colossus may not even beable to defeat wolverine if logan can indeed cut him. Omega red would be over kill via death factor

TricksterPriest
Juggernaut is immortal. I don't think the death factor will work on him.

Symmetric Chaos

As awsome as that would be it just won't happen.

TricksterPriest
As awsome as that would be it just won't happen.

HEY! I like Omega Red. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
HEY! I like Omega Red. stick out tongue

So do I but a fight with Colossus soloing those two would be epic (badly written but epic)

TricksterPriest
So do I but a fight with Colossus soloing those two would be epic (badly written but epic)
hmm Yeah, it would be epic. But Colossus would need a huge upgrade or the russian equivalent of Reggie Hudlin writing. stick out tongue

snoopdogg
ya because colossus did so well last time he fought omega red roll eyes (sarcastic)

fist colossus may not even beable to defeat wolverine if logan can indeed cut him. Omega red would be over kill via death factor Colossus was caught off guard in that fight. He was in no danger. When he fought MeMe he drained peoples life-force but when he tried it on Colossus it did not work and Colossus beat him down. Rogues powers don't work on Colossus either.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus was caught off guard in that fight. He was in no danger. When he fought MeMe he drained peoples life-force but when he tried it on Colossus it did not work and Colossus beat him down. Rougues powers don't work on Colossus either.

Colossus could simply be grabbed and thrown off a cliff.

And with both Wolvie and OR there he'll never have both KO'd at the same time.

capt it up
Colossus was caught off guard in that fight. He was in no danger. When he fought MeMe he drained peoples life-force but when he tried it on Colossus it did not work and Colossus beat him down. Rogues powers don't work on Colossus either.

caught him off guard? Colossus ambush omega red and omega red after taking the hit from colossus grabbed him with his tenticals making colossus unable to even move.

snoopdogg
caught him off guard? Colossus ambush omega red and omega red after taking the hit from colossus grabbed him with his tenticals making colossus unable to even move. Red had his coils hiding in the snow when he grabbed Colossus then he slammed Colossus to the ground.

snoopdogg
Colossus could simply be grabbed and thrown off a cliff.

And with both Wolvie and OR there he'll never have both KO'd at the same time. I'm not saying he can beat both.

TricksterPriest
Oh yes he can. Omega Red can beat both. Read his respect thread, the guy is a serious baller. :Cool:

snoopdogg
Oh yes he can. Omega Red can beat both. Read his respect thread, the guy is a serious baller. :Cool: I meant Colossus will not beat Red and Logan.

Symmetric Chaos
Oh yes he can. Omega Red can beat both. Read his respect thread, the guy is a serious baller. :Cool:

We were talking about Colossus beating both.

TricksterPriest
Oops. messed My bad. embarrasment Thought he was saying Red would have trouble beating both.

Tassadar
Stopped at 6, by Venom.

capt it up
Red had his coils hiding in the snow when he grabbed Colossus then he slammed Colossus to the ground.
so? Colossus is a retard. He ambushed omega red sending omega red flying back. He saw the tenticals when omega red flew back from the hit. It his own dam falt he was stupid eough not to notice omega red put them back under the snow not to mention you can still see them. he also was made completely help less after ambushing omega red.

snoopdogg
so? Colossus is a retard. He ambushed omega red sending omega red flying back. He saw the tenticals when omega red flew back from the hit. It his own dam falt he was stupid eough not to notice omega red put them back under the snow not to mention you can still see them. he also was made completely help less after ambushing omega red. Omega Red was on the ground and his hands were in the snow. While they were talking he was moving the coils through the snow. Read the scans.

capt it up
Omega Red was on the ground and his hands were in the snow. While they were talking he was moving the coils through the snow. Read the scans.
yes I read them. colossus dam fault. He ambushed red and then did not notice the coils thats his own dam fault.

does it really matter since colossus can't beat wolverine and omega red at the same time

snoopdogg
yes I read them. colossus dam fault. He ambushed red and then did not notice the coils thats his own dam fault.

does it really matter since colossus can't beat wolverine and omega red at the same time Well it's Reds fault Colossus ambushed him. HE WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can that be a ambush?

capt it up
Well it's Reds fault Colossus ambushed him. HE WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can that be a ambush?
colossus just ran right out and hit red outa no were.

snoopdogg
colossus just ran right out and hit red outa no were. blink ...yea cause Colossus is fast like Quicksilver.

Anyways I'm not sure Reds powers will work on Colossus cause he does not breath and he has shown resistance to powers that require touch to work.

MeMe:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Colossus_Uncanny_X-Men_292.jpg

Rogue:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/ColossusandRogue.jpg

capt it up
blink ...yea cause Colossus is fast like Quicksilver.

Anyways I'm not sure Reds powers will work on Colossus cause he does not breath and he has shown resistance to powers that require touch to work.

MeMe:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Colossus_Uncanny_X-Men_292.jpg

Rogue:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20agillity%20and%20speed/ColossusandRogue.jpg
red was holdign the old lady or man whatever in the air and colossus attack omega red from the side. Red never saw the attack comming.

also wolverine and omega red would still defeat colossus eve if his powers did not work o colossus

snoopdogg
red was holdign the old lady or man whatever in the air and colossus attack omega red from the side. Red never saw the attack comming.

also wolverine and omega red would still defeat colossus eve if his powers did not work o colossus You don't think Red could hear a 500lb. metal guy running through the snow?

capt it up
You don't think Red could hear a 500lb. metal guy running through the snow?
he clearly did not. It shows pritty clearly in the picture he had no idea it was comming

snoopdogg
he clearly did not. It shows pritty clearly in the picture he had no idea it was comming Well Colossus must be pretty damm fast then. Sounds good to me.

capt it up
Well Colossus must be pretty damm fast then. Sounds good to me.
fast? who says he was running? They were right near a cave entrence it would have been extremely easy for colossus to get with in a vew feat of omega red while he was occupided

snoopdogg
fast? who says he was running? They were right near a cave entrence it would have been extremely easy for colossus to get with in a vew feat of omega red while he was occupided Well I hate to tell you but Colossus didn't punch him. He threw a rock at him!!!!.

I was just testing you and you failed.

capt it up
Well I hate to tell you but Colossus didn't punch him. He threw a rock at him!!!!.

I was just testing you and you failed.
failed? what are you talking about. You are right he did through a rock at him. I thought he hit him with both hands and the rock was part of the cave I just looked at the picture incorrectly

jrodslam
I believe Colossus was waiting for whoever to show up. He was there that whole time. Obviously he was hiding with boulder already at hand imo. Either way, Red was clearly unaware of Colossus's presence. If Red cant apply the Death Factor, i think he could at least squeeze him enough for a ko or slam him into something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.