Star Wars Questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Alright, I figured this was a necessary/good idea.

It's similar to the Comic Book Questions (in the Comic forum).

Instead of starting a new thread for every minor (and even not so minor) question that you members might have, ask that question in this thread and wait for other members to answer it.

Maybe a mod can make this thread a Note.

Anyway, have at it!

SnakeEyes
Thought this thread would be a BIT more successful.

Come on guys, this could be fun/useful.

Just simply ask any Star Wars question and wait for another member to answer.

Alliance
PHAIL.

(loudspeaker)This thread is now under the jurisdiction of the Galactic Republic. All traffic is suspended as of this time. Mandatory curfew is now in effect until further notice. Republic troops are deploying throughout the city. Anyone not in shelter will be assumed a combatant and executed.(/loudspeaker)

Now this is a clone respect thread 13

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Alliance
PHAIL.

(loudspeaker)This thread is now under the jurisdiction of the Galactic Republic. All traffic is suspended as of this time. Mandatory curfew is now in effect until further notice. Republic troops are deploying throughout the city. Anyone not in shelter will be assumed a combatant and executed.(/loudspeaker)

Dude... what the **** is that even supposed to mean?

... man, the SW Forum really went to hell since I was last here.

Alliance
There's no new movies...now its like the old men at the barbershop...and not the cool black cultural way...the old dirty white men way.

General G
Originally posted by Alliance
PHAIL.

This is the Separatist army preparing for an attack, any and all living things that are currently occupying this planet and its facilities will be terminated, so please don't waste your time trying to run away or hiding, it will only be preventing the inevitable. Thanks you and have a good day

Damn clones, this is now a Separatist respect thread shifty

Darth Subjekt
Not to be a stickler, but thats precisely the reason the CIS failed...you cant prevent the inevitable, you can only delay it.erm

Now, prepare to be ass-raped by the most dominating military force in the universe...the Clones! More specifically, the 501st.

Hey Alliance, did you play/like Battlefront II? I liked how they had the 501st diary thing. Thought it was a dope touch to the game...

General G
Wait a sec! What???!!!! The most dominant force in the galaxy!? Come on, the CIS brought the Republic (a.k.a. your little clone boys) to it knees! If the war went on...the Republic would have crumbled on itself...

SnakeEyes
Alright, a mod can close this now.

I seriously thought this was a good, productive idea for a thread, considering that many start whole new threads on minor questions.

Apparently, everybody here turned into douches since I last visited.

Darth Sexy
No but the intelligence factor has severely decreased over the past few months.

Ushgarak
Closed on request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.