Other Forums Where Your Favorite Character is Disrespected or Underestimated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
We all have favorite characters. But have you ever been to a forum where your character is severely disrespected or underestimated by the majority of forum members?

For example, a forum where people think that Colossus has a 6/10 chance against Superman?

Symmetric Chaos
CBR once apparently decided that Thanos could beat Haruhi . . .

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
We all have favorite characters. But have you ever been to a forum where your character is severely disrespected or underestimated by the majority of forum members?

For example, a forum where people think that Colossus has a 6/10 chance against Superman?

umm... this one? nah, kiddin...

superman gets alot of flak here though, alot of it undeserved imo...

i dont go to other forums much to be honest...

Draco69
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
CBR once apparently decided that Thanos could beat Haruhi . . .

They do hype Thanos alot. Especially that post Illyria or something...

Validus
Green Lantern? Pretty much everywhere to be honest. The idea of the ring making more than constructs seems to be a hard idea to sell to most people.

SpunkySmurph

You know, people don't exactly have a ton of respect for Wonder Woman around here... ermm

bigbran
CBR once apparently decided that Thanos could beat Haruhi . . . I agree...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
I agree...

Based on?

SpunkySmurph
I agree...
I bet you don't even know who whats-his-name is...

pr1983
Originally posted by Validus
Green Lantern? Pretty much everywhere to be honest. The idea of the ring making more than constructs seems to be a hard idea to sell to most people.

the majority of people don't have a decent imagination... erm

Draco69
It took awhile but WW has healthy respect here.

However WW's respect on other forums across the internet is absolutely absymal.

I once visited a forum where they seriously argued that WW would lose to Colossus and the Thing...

http://www.popcultureshock.com/pcs/forums/showthread.php?t=12779

Newjak
Green Lantern? Pretty much everywhere to be honest. The idea of the ring making more than constructs seems to be a hard idea to sell to most people. I agree with this alot.

I think it is because a lot of people look at teh crossovers where the GL corps is cannon fodder

Draco69

Agreed. GL gets no respect. I've seen people logically argue that Spider-Man can beat him if he just snags his ring with webline...

What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos

eek!

That takes me back to my very first post on the vs section.

pr1983
It took awhile but WW has healthy respect here.

However WW's respect on other forums across the internet is absolutely absymal.

I once visited a forum where they seriously argued that WW would lose to Colossus and the Thing...

in fairness though, most of the respect wonder woman gets on this forum is because of you... you can't be everywhere at once can you... stick out tongue

Validus
Originally posted by Newjak
I agree with this alot.

I think it is because a lot of people look at teh crossovers where the GL corps is cannon fodder
Even at the DC Message Board in the GL section, there was a huge thread where almost everyone agreed Songbird could beat Hal Jordan.

Draco69
Originally posted by pr1983
in fairness though, most of the respect wonder woman gets on this forum is because of you... you can't be everywhere at once can you... stick out tongue

No.

cry

Draco69
Even at the DC Message Board in the GL section, there was a huge thread where almost everyone agreed Songbird could beat Hal Jordan.

I think the majority of the problem is that people just don't read the actual individual comics they star in.

They read JLA and DC crossovers.

That's it.

Newjak
Even at the DC Message Board in the GL section, there was a huge thread where almost everyone agreed Songbird could beat Hal Jordan. Wow really Hal and Kyle are both in Silver Surfer's league.

pr1983
No.

cry

aww...

Wow really Hal and Kyle are both in Silver Surfer's league.

*cough*tourneyvictory*cough*

stick out tongue

Validus
I think the majority of the problem is that people just don't read the actual individual comics they star in.

They read JLA and DC crossovers.

That's it.
It wouldn't bother me if it was character remotely in GL's league but damn, Songbird?! Really? On the damn official DC Comics owned message board no less? Shit. sad

Newjak
aww...

*cough*tourneyvictory*cough*

stick out tongue laughing

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I bet you don't even know who whats-his-name is... Originally posted by bigbran
I agree...

Thanos>>anime, or whatever the shit it is...

pr1983
laughing

well, our team did have hal, and their's had surfer... b*tch went down...

capt it up

you mean like here were my character and his fans are underestimated and disrespected

Draco69
Originally posted by capt it up
you mean like here were my character and his fans are underestimated and disrespected

Yep.

yes

sad

Validus
I wonder how that happened...

Newjak
well, our team did have hal, and their's had surfer... b*tch went down... Although I still would take SS in a straight up fight stick out tongue

Slight Majority though big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos>>anime, or whatever the shit it is...

no expression

pr1983
Although I still would take SS in a straight up fight stick out tongue

Slight Majority though big grin

hal v surfer? surfer 6 out of 10... any other gl? surfer at least 7 out of 10...

Newjak
hal v surfer? surfer 6 out of 10... any other gl? surfer at least 7 out of 10... Probably although I think Kyle is close enough to Hal to say SS 6/10 over him.

NOw as for my favorite character that gets underrated.

Honestly Juggernaut sometimes gets no love.

Just look at some of the foes.

Hulk
Thor
D'Spayre
Nightmare
Dcotor Strange

but people keep thinking of him as this X-Men Villian sad

SpunkySmurph

Wow...

What a horrible idea "Negative/Positive Rep points" is...

pr1983
Probably although I think Kyle is close enough to Hal to say SS 6/10 over him.

NOw as for my favorite character that gets underrated.

Honestly Juggernaut sometimes gets no love.

Just look at some of the foes.

Hulk
Thor
D'Spayre
Nightmare
Dcotor Strange

but people keep thinking of him as this X-Men Villian sad

the only thing about cain i don't like is the total invulnerability thing... that annoys me...

kyle, as ion sure, as a gl, i dunno... hal seemed to be alot more of a match for sinestro, when kyle was barely holding his own (in rebirth), and the more i read of hal the more i see him as top dog, after him, kilowog would be my next in line... though admittedly i havent read as much as kyle as i have of the others...

capt it up
I wonder how that happened...
what are you implying?

pr1983
what are you implying?

that most of the criticism thrown at wolverine and his supporters is entirely justified in alot of instances... erm

and i swear to god, if someone mentions a certain african weather goddess there'll be nasty words exchanged...

Validus
the only thing about cain i don't like is the total invulnerability thing... that annoys me...

kyle, as ion sure, as a gl, i dunno... hal seemed to be alot more of a match for sinestro, when kyle was barely holding his own (in rebirth), and the more i read of hal the more i see him as top dog, after him, kilowog would be my next in line... though admittedly i havent read as much as kyle as i have of the others...
Kyle was already exhausted from running around the galaxy by the time Sinestro got to him. We've yet to see a real match between the two.

Newjak

kyle, as ion sure, as a gl, i dunno... hal seemed to be alot more of a match for sinestro, when kyle was barely holding his own (in rebirth), and the more i read of hal the more i see him as top dog, after him, kilowog would be my next in line... though admittedly i havent read as much as kyle as i have of the others... I know still though Cain sometimes doesn't get the props for strength and overall power he deserves.

Kyle has some good feats I say that Hal is still top dog but Kyle was clsoing it.

pr1983
Kyle was already exhausted from running around the galaxy by the time Sinestro got to him. We've yet to see a real match between the two.

ah, ok... my bad... but until they do, i'm gonna stick with hal... wink

capt it up
that most of the criticism thrown at wolverine and his supporters is entirely justified in alot of instances... erm
no it not. That bull shit and you kow it. You guys attack wolverines character for some thing many other characters do.

You also attack the supporter and bash them constantly saying " just liek wolverine fanboy boy" or some other stupid comment. The funnest thing is there really are no wolverine fan boys on this forum. You guy's make generalizations based off of single people such as wolvertooth.

I not saying you say these things I am saying people on these forums do.

SpunkySmurph
there really are no wolverine fan boys on this forum.
This post was made a couple minutes ago...
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Logan can heal from Omega Effect

pr1983
I know still though Cain sometimes doesn't get the props for strength and overall power he deserves.

Kyle has some good feats I say that Hal is still top dog but Kyle was clsoing it.

i don't read alot of juggernaut outside of x-men to be honest, i always preferred colossus (as a character)

no it not. That bull shit and you kow it.

No. i don't.

wolverine has been, for a long time, consistently written to be stronger and more capable than his powers and abilities should allow...

if he's your favourite character, then that's all good and nice, but i don't see how anyone can say wolverine hasn't been punching above his weight in alot of his modern comics...

its more than just a case of the underdog, its plain favouritism...

check. mate.

Newjak
i don't read alot of juggernaut outside of x-men to be honest, i always preferred colossus (as a character)

Trust me Cain is powerhouse.

He once casually backhanded Thor for a couple of blocks.

Broke Doc Strange's back

Cain is also mor ethan just a normal brick. He does have his own exotic powers. For instance he does have long range attacks. He has even shrunk somebody before stick out tongue

pr1983
Trust me Cain is powerhouse.

He once casually backhanded Thor for a couple of blocks.

Broke Doc Strange's back

Cain is also mor ethan just a normal brick. He does have his own exotic powers. For instance he does have long range attacks. He has even shrunk somebody before stick out tongue

he what?

capt it up

capt it up
the kids a retard. He was not beeing serous he was beign sarcastic. In another thread he said colossus would pwn Wolverine and omega red at once

Newjak
he what? He shrunk nightmare down to grappling size. A being that was basically dominating Doc Strange mentally

DigiMark007
KMC used to be in the dark about a lot more characters. I remember Dr. Strange used to always get pitted against Iron Man-level people, and people would say he'd lose. Long pig pretty much single-handedly changed that back when he started the respect thread (one of the earlier respect threads we had).

There's been others, but we've gotten pretty good with having to back things up, or else they aren't believed.

pr1983
Should allow? So now you decide his character limitations? Please enlighten me on what you think his powers are.

yes, should allow... he's written as being a guy with a healing factor that ways what, a few hundred pounds?

no enhanced strength or durability (bar the hf and the skeleton), no incredibly enhanced speed, nothing of the sort, and yet, he's fighting guys like hulk and spidey, who by all means should be kicking his ass up and down times square...

people like me?

listen here. i started reading x-men in the 80s. when i was in school, i was the only kid who didn't like wolverine, he was everyone elses favourite character. for years i listened to 'wolverine this, and wolverine that'

i am on NO bandwagon. i didnt like the guy when he was being written decently, and do you know why? his personality... it just never appealed to me... it didnt then and it doesnt know... the fact that marvel's writers use him as some sort of masturbatory aid has nothing to do with me, its only one more reason why he doesnt appeal to me...

bandwagon. don't even try to pull that shit with me...

As i said:

Why? was he not supposed to?

ok, so tell me this: he can beat namor, wendigo and match hulk, and yet for everytime he and cyclops have in any way come to blows, cyclops has had the majority...

by that rational, i could say cyclops could match wendigo and hulk... but i don't, why? because he has defined powers. enhanced strength and speed don't come into it for him whatsoever, and yet he's matched logan...

and thats just one example...

He shrunk nightmare down to grappling size. A being that was basically dominating Doc Strange mentally

again, how?

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
KMC used to be in the dark about a lot more characters. I remember Dr. Strange used to always get pitted against Iron Man-level people, and people would say he'd lose. Long pig pretty much single-handedly changed that back when he started the respect thread (one of the earlier respect threads we had).

There's been others, but we've gotten pretty good with having to back things up, or else they aren't believed. Doom one-shotted Warlock twice? whistle

Newjak

again, how? Well he shot energy out of his hands into a vortex surrounding the Massive Nightmare and made him human sized. stick out tongue

He aslo has shot hundreds if energy gobules from around him. He also has shot concussive force beams out if his hands.

pr1983
Well he shot energy out of his hands into a vortex surrounding the Massive Nightmare and made him human sized. stick out tongue

He aslo has shot hundreds if energy gobules from around him. He also has shot concussive force beams out if his hands.

you're kidding...

Newjak
you're kidding... Nope he has done all those things on panel.

I could also point out that D'Spayre stole Cain's powers to open a portyal that could release the demons of a deminsion unto Earth stick out tongue

Also here are some other coolthings.

A person containg the gem of Cyttorak made inanimate objects come to life and even recreated the avengers at half power stick out tongue

Jyppe

You also attack the supporter and bash them constantly saying " just liek wolverine fanboy boy" or some other stupid comment. The funnest thing is there really are no wolverine fan boys on this forum. You guy's make generalizations based off of single people such as wolvertooth.

I not saying you say these things I am saying people on these forums do.

You're not admitting that there are people on these forums that are Wolverine biased? Ie, "debating" in any thread even if they hardly have anything to do with Wolverine.

Endless Mike
A thread on CBR decided that the Living Tribunal could beat the GEB.

He can't.

capt it up

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
You're not admitting that there are people on these forums that are Wolverine biased? Ie, "debating" in any thread even if they hardly have anything to do with Wolverine.

There are people who debate for him. They may be slightly bias as every one else is. However there only 3 real fan of him on this forum and non of which are rabid fan boys like you all wanna think. You generalize based off single people such as wolvertooth. In reality most other fans are far worse such as hulk, storm and so on

Jyppe
There are people who debate for him. They may be slightly bias as every one else is. However there only 3 real fan of him on this forum and non of which are rabid fan boys like you all wanna think. You generalize based off single people such as wolvertooth. In reality most other fans are far worse such as hulk, storm and so on

Aand, now you're generalizing. Besides, You guys tend to take Wolverine debates very seriously, which itself kinda tells a lot.

There's more than "slight bias" around here. Granted, not only towards Wolverine, but still.

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
Aand, now you're generalizing. Besides, You guys tend to take Wolverine debates very seriously, which itself kinda tells a lot.

There's more than "slight bias" around here. Granted, not only towards Wolverine, but still.

Yes I am and with good reason. The most bash character and fans on the board are easily wolverines. He is underated constantly and his fans bash becuase of people like wolvtooth who is simply one person yet all of a sudden he the norm for wolverine fans. It sad and people simply do it becuase they hate wolverines character.

Wolverines fans are a lot worse then many characters on the board however unlike other characters there not a big band wagon of hate.

honestly look around there really only three wolverine fans on the freak board.

willRules
When I first joined here, I thought a lot of people in the vs forum were over hyping Invisible Woman until I read some FF issues and realised most claims were justified, she is as powerful as some people make out on the forums yes

capt it up
ya true that she bad ass

King_Mungi
Alpha Flight
Aquaman
Hawkman/Hawkgirl
JSA
Wendigo

Heck, basically anyone I have made or helped do a respect thread for.

willRules
Yeah I consider the Alpha flight respect thread up there with the greats like the Namor respect thread yes

Flame On!!
Few people disrespect my favourite charac ter as few people would know what character was a back engineered Qys technology "cloned super human" villian.

smile

rock

You need to have been reading comics a long time.

Newjak
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Few people disrespect my favourite charac ter as few people would know what character was a back engineered Qys technology "cloned super human" villian.

smile

rock

You need to have been reading comics a long time. Or just have no life and a lot of money stick out tongue

Flame On!!
Or just have no life and a lot of money stick out tongue

Yes that too.

smile

rock

Newjak
Yes that too.

smile

rock For some reason I think your both stick out tongue

Flame On!!
For some reason I think your both stick out tongue

I have a child though. So I have had a life.

stick out tongue

Newjak
I have a child though. So I have had a life.

stick out tongue hmm

I see so you had a life which means you don't have one now I can agree with that big grin

Flame On!!
hmm

I see so you had a life which means you don't have one now I can agree with that big grin

I go in spells. Sometimes I have a life sometimes I have less of a life. This peak and trough scenario comes with length of life. Life is an Oscillation (I thought of that myself!!).

- FO!!

Newjak
I go in spells. Sometimes I have a life sometimes I have less of a life. This peak and trough scenario comes with length of life. Life is an Oscillation (I thought of that myself!!).

- FO!! I see very good stick out tongue

Flame On!!
I see very good stick out tongue
It could be a song title, "Life is an Oscillation". I think that might be my greatest line ever.

- FO!!

Newjak
It could be a song title, "Life is an Oscillation". I think that might be my greatest line ever.

- FO!! It could very well be hmm

stick out tongue

pr1983

Newjak
i honestly have no idea if you're talking complete shite or this stuff actually happened... messed Actually I'm not he has done all these things before on panel stick out tongue

pr1983
Actually I'm not he has done all these things before on panel stick out tongue

alright, i'll take you at your word then...

Newjak
alright, i'll take you at your word then... I guess you will stick out tongue

pr1983
I guess you will stick out tongue

big grin

speaking of the JSA, i think Mr. Terrific is pretty... nah, i wont say it...

he'd be my favourite character of the bunch, though i don't hear much of him due to his powers and whatnot...

john stewart gets some pretty bad treatment at times, but i think he's ok despite some writers shitting all over him...

Newjak
big grin

speaking of the JSA, i think Mr. Terrific is pretty... nah, i wont say it...

he'd be my favourite character of the bunch, though i don't hear much of him due to his powers and whatnot...

john stewart gets some pretty bad treatment at times, but i think he's ok despite some writers shitting all over him... Yeah I never hated John Stewart stick out tongue

pr1983
Yeah I never hated John Stewart stick out tongue

i loved how they described his powers in rebirth, it seemed a really cool concept that none of his constructs were hollow... everything was built from the inside out, like, if he made a plane, it wouldnt just be a construct in the shape of a plane, it would have the engine and all the nuts and bolts and everything...

Newjak
i loved how they described his powers in rebirth, it seemed a really cool concept that none of his constructs were hollow... everything was built from the inside out, like, if he made a plane, it wouldnt just be a construct in the shape of a plane, it would have the engine and all the nuts and bolts and everything... That is pretty cool stick out tongue

And the guy doesn't get the respect he deserves he may not be the best GL but even a decent high-tier GL is still a good force to be reckoned with.

pr1983
That is pretty cool stick out tongue

And the guy doesn't get the respect he deserves he may not be the best GL but even a decent high-tier GL is still a good force to be reckoned with.

yep... now, if only he didnt let evil supergirl steal his ring...

Newjak
yep... now, if only he didnt let evil supergirl steal his ring... I know sad

pr1983
though he did do well fighting amon-sur (i think his name was) in the last gl comic...

Newjak
though he did do well fighting amon-sur (i think his name was) in the last gl comic... Really haven't seen that one embarrasment

pr1983
Really haven't seen that one embarrasment

it was only in the last issue, released about a week ago...

Newjak
it was only in the last issue, released about a week ago... I see well I go on a very fixed income so I usually use KMC to keep up on current affairs stick out tongue

pr1983
I see well I go on a very fixed income so I usually use KMC to keep up on current affairs stick out tongue

ah, i see... i have to pick and choose myself, i only started buying green lantern recently as phoenix endsong had finished...

spoilers...

basically, the kid of the guy who gave his ring to hal came to earth, wanting it, he hired bounty hunters to take hal down, once they had, he confronted hal, but one of the bounty hunters turned out to be john in disguise. soon after a sinestro corps ring (after unsuccessfully trying to enlist batman) found the guy (im pretty sure his name is amon sur) and he proceeded to attack john and hal (as hal's ring was empty, john had to fight him). the fight was short but john did well i think, until sur transported away...

Validus
The kid of the guy?! THE KID OF THE GUY?!?

THE GUY IS ABIN SUR AND YOU WILL SHOW RESPECT!

Newjak
ah, i see... i have to pick and choose myself, i only started buying green lantern recently as phoenix endsong had finished...

spoilers...

basically, the kid of the guy who gave his ring to hal came to earth, wanting it, he hired bounty hunters to take hal down, once they had, he confronted hal, but one of the bounty hunters turned out to be john in disguise. soon after a sinestro corps ring (after unsuccessfully trying to enlist batman) found the guy (im pretty sure his name is amon sur) and he proceeded to attack john and hal (as hal's ring was empty, john had to fight him). the fight was short but john did well i think, until sur transported away... Sounds pretty interesting to me smile

pr1983
The kid of the guy?! THE KID OF THE GUY?!?

THE GUY IS ABIN SUR AND YOU WILL SHOW RESPECT!

i was trying to simplify it... how was i to know whether newjak knew the gl history or not...

thats all... embarrasment

Sounds pretty interesting to me smile

its a really good comic... johns on writing, and ivan reis' art (to me better than scriver (sp?)) really make it one of the best dc comics around imo...

Newjak
i was trying to simplify it... how was i to know whether newjak knew the gl history or not...

thats all... embarrasment

its a really good comic... johns on writing, and ivan reis' art (to me better than scriver (sp?)) really make it one of the best dc comics around imo... I won't lie I don't know every nook and cranny of the GL history stick out tongue

Sounds good I have some new income coming in once I get my car fixed I may have to check this out stick out tongue

pr1983
I won't lie I don't know every nook and cranny of the GL history stick out tongue

Sounds good I have some new income coming in once I get my car fixed I may have to check this out stick out tongue

i'd say its well worth it if you've any interest in green lantern...

Newjak
i'd say its well worth it if you've any interest in green lantern... I like the Green Lantern. One of the better ideas from DC in my opinion. stick out tongue

pr1983
I like the Green Lantern. One of the better ideas from DC in my opinion. stick out tongue

i agree... its a pretty cool concept...

Newjak
i agree... its a pretty cool concept... A global police corps was cool.

I also like some of the personailities that sprung forth. My favorite GL is Kilowog

How about you?

pr1983
A global police corps was cool.

I also like some of the personailities that sprung forth. My favorite GL is Kilowog

How about you?

i used to say john, but after reading hal's series, i'd say hal... i like guy too, simply for comedy value...

Newjak
i used to say john, but after reading hal's series, i'd say hal... i like guy too, simply for comedy value... Yeah comedy value is an important to the cause.

Sp who is another person that is constantly under used on these forums?

Symmetric Chaos
Who is another person that is constantly under used on these forums?

Underused?

MrTerrific has only had like 3 debates with him in them.

pr1983
Yeah comedy value is an important to the cause.

Sp who is another person that is constantly under used on these forums?

war machine, hawkeye, hank pym... nah, i'm just naming my favourite marvel characters... stick out tongue

Underused?

MrTerrific has only had like 3 debates with him in them.

motherf*ckers...

i'd like to see more green lantern vs non-gl-but-similar-level heroes, in like teams, say, superman, diana and say, cap marvel (shazam), vs say, hal, john and kilowog... stuff like that... more darkseid, doomsday, stuff like that...

Newjak
war machine, hawkeye, hank pym... nah, i'm just naming my favourite marvel characters... stick out tongue

motherf*ckers...

i'd like to see more green lantern vs non-gl-but-similar-level heroes, in like teams, say, superman, diana and say, cap marvel (shazam), vs say, hal, john and kilowog... stuff like that... more darkseid, doomsday, stuff like that... War Machine is a very under rated character.

That would be kind of cool to see.

pr1983
War Machine is a very under rated character.

That would be kind of cool to see.

i'm probably one of the few people that thinks superman can beat most gl's, but meh... its just favouritism... stick out tongue

i always liked war machine... iron man has all his gadgets and shit, war machine just has lots of really big guns...

Newjak
i'm probably one of the few people that thinks superman can beat most gl's, but meh... its just favouritism... stick out tongue

i always liked war machine... iron man has all his gadgets and shit, war machine just has lots of really big guns... I'm not gonn lie I think with power sets Superman should almost always loose against a good GL type like Hal, Kyle, Silver Surfer stick out tongue

I agree big guns rock the house big grin

pr1983
I'm not gonn lie I think with power sets Superman should almost always loose against a good GL type like Hal, Kyle, Silver Surfer stick out tongue

I agree big guns rock the house big grin

surfer would stomp supes (energy manipulation and all that), kyle i dont know enough about to say (though my gut says supes), hal, 50/50 imo...

Validus
i used to say john, but after reading hal's series, i'd say hal... i like guy too, simply for comedy value...
It appears I've finally found that mythical John Stewart fan I've heard about for a few years. smokin'

pr1983
It appears I've finally found that mythical John Stewart fan I've heard about for a few years. smokin'

laughing

yeah, thats me alright...

Newjak
surfer would stomp supes (energy manipulation and all that), kyle i dont know enough about to say (though my gut says supes), hal, 50/50 imo... I agree with the GLs it would be close to some exent for the fight.

I just think they would be able to conjure up certain weaknesses and stuff like that.

And I like John Val stick out tongue

pr1983
I agree with the GLs it would be close to some exent for the fight.

I just think they would be able to conjure up certain weaknesses and stuff like that.

And I like John Val stick out tongue

they could very easily, though i think it would have to be a gl on top of his game to take down supes fast enough...

Newjak
they could very easily, though i think it would have to be a gl on top of his game to take down supes fast enough... Oh yeah I don't think the normal GL is going to take down Supes but I would give the majority to the really good ones.

pr1983
Oh yeah I don't think the normal GL is going to take down Supes but I would give the majority to the really good ones.

the really good ones can definately take their fair share imo, but they'd have to act fast...

Newjak
the really good ones can definately take their fair share imo, but they'd have to act fast... Yeah they would would have to act pretty quickly.

pr1983
Yeah they would would have to act pretty quickly.

yeah... gl's do rock tho...

Newjak
yeah... gl's do rock tho... Oh yeah after using Kyle in our match I know jsut hwo sweet they are.

pr1983
Oh yeah after using Kyle in our match I know jsut hwo sweet they are.

we had hal... we didnt really use him to his full potential though... supes either for that matter... messed

Newjak
we had hal... we didnt really use him to his full potential though... supes either for that matter... messed It's ok you guys had a tough match no matter what happened.

pr1983
It's ok you guys had a tough match no matter what happened.

lol, it was when we showed up... stick out tongue

Newjak
lol, it was when we showed up... stick out tongue laughing

Its excusable as your first tourny though stick out tongue

pr1983
laughing

Its excusable as your first tourny though stick out tongue

Meh... i guess i'll see once the next one comes around... i want to win...

Newjak
Meh... i guess i'll see once the next one comes around... i want to win... You have the itch shifty

stick out tongue

pr1983
You have the itch shifty

stick out tongue

yeah, i do actually... any idea when the next one is?

Newjak
yeah, i do actually... any idea when the next one is? Well I think me and Darkcralwer are hosting the nest one. It should be around summer time.

It's best to have a few month break in between Tournies

pr1983
Well I think me and Darkcralwer are hosting the nest one. It should be around summer time.

It's best to have a few month break in between Tournies

good idea... well let me know... if i'm still around i could be very interested in taking part...

Newjak
good idea... well let me know... if i'm still around i could be very interested in taking part... Will do there good sir

pr1983
Will do there good sir

cool...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.