POTC Mad-libs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Does everyone know madlibs? It's really easy. Without reading the story, write on a separate piece of paper words that fit the categories, then insert them into the story below. The results should produce hilarity.

1. verb
2. fluffy animal that is not a dog or a cat
3. breakfast food
4. verb that begins with A.
5. slang word for a prostitute
6. adjective
7. your favorite character/actor from Grease
8. verb
9. verb
10. nonsense word

One day, Jack was __________ (1) on the Black Pearl when Gibbs, Jack's _______ (2) approached him. "Captain," he said, "we were wondering why your compass was vexing you so."
"You see, my little ________ (3), Jack began, "there comes a time in a man's life when a woman ___________ (4) a man. She makes life complicated for him, so to speak. Such a thing is happening to me. Isn't life a _________ (5)?"
"Who is it that's vexing you, Captain?" Gibbs asked, seeming _____ (6).
"Why it's ________ (7)," Jack answered.
"Jack!" Gibbs shouted in shock. "Are you sure?"
"Undeniably. She makes my heart _______ (8) and my mind _______ (9)."
"Wow!" Gibbs said. "It's just like what my father told me, God rest his soul. I'll never forget when he told me these words: _________ (10)."
Suddenly, just as Jack was finishing his confession, the Pearl approached land.

pirate179
OMG how fun! i wanna do this!!!

willofthewisp
If you like that one, try this one.

1. adjective
2. article of clothing
3. famous movie quote (doesn't have to be from POTC)
4. exotic food dish
5. strangest rumor you've heard about what will happen in AWE
6. character in POTC you find the most annoying
7. body part
8. number
9. historical document
10. very sexy movie actor (NOT Johnny or Orlando)
11. condiment (ex. ketchup)

Will got out of the boat and felt the ______ (1) sand as he went deeper into the island searching for Jack. He felt a twitch in his ______ (2) but he kept going. At last he saw a familiar face....or the closest thing to a familiar face.
"__________ (3)," Mr. Cotton's parrot squawked.
"Oh, it's you, you little _______ (4)," Will said. "Can you keep a secret?"
The parrot nodded.
"I have a suspicion that __________ (5)," Will whispered, "but you can't tell anyone. Have you seen Jack?"
"Don't eat me! Please, eat _______ (6) instead," it said.
"I'm not going to eat you," Will promised. All of a sudden, a native of the island leapt out of the trees, only his ________ (7) was clothed, shielded from the elements.
"Where is Jack?" Will demanded, drawing his sword that was # _______ (8) on his favorite swords list. "Talk or I'll ______ this into you!"
The native pulled out a blow gun as long as a ________ (9) and shot a dart into Will's neck. The last thing Will could remember was when Elizabeth said to beware of ________ trying to seduce him (10), and then he passed out.
"_________ (11)," he muttered as his eyes closed.

Gravitation
Will got out of the boat and felt the PURPLE sand as he went deeper into the island searching for Jack. He felt a twitch in his SHOE but he kept going. At last he saw a familiar face....or the closest thing to a familiar face.
"DANCE MAGIC DANCE," Mr. Cotton's parrot squawked.
"Oh, it's you, you little PINIKPIKAN," Will said. "Can you keep a secret?"
The parrot nodded.
"I have a suspicion that NORRINGTON WILL DIE," Will whispered, "but you can't tell anyone. Have you seen Jack?"
"Don't eat me! Please, eat BARBOSSA instead," it said.
"I'm not going to eat you," Will promised. All of a sudden, a native of the island leapt out of the trees, only his FOOT was clothed, shielded from the elements.
"Where is Jack?" Will demanded, drawing his sword that was # 125 on his favorite swords list. "Talk or I'll SWIM this into you!"
The native pulled out a blow gun as long as a DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE and shot a dart into Will's neck. The last thing Will could remember was when Elizabeth said to beware of DAVID BOWIE trying to seduce him , and then he passed out.
"MUSTARD," he muttered as his eyes closed.

pirate179
very nice gravi!!! laughing eek! big grin

willofthewisp
Oops, I missed a blank. Uh, for that one, that one is just a verb. Sorry.

That was funny, Gravitation

Gravitation
oh,replace that blank with SWIM.

IheartPocky
i have now realized that I am not good at mad libs hehe

One day, Jack was kicked on the Black Pearl when Gibbs, Jack's -ferret- approached him. "Captain," he said, "we were wondering why your compass was vexing you so."
"You see, my little -oatmeal-, Jack began, "there comes a time in a man's life when a woman -asks- a man. She makes life complicated for him, so to speak. Such a thing is happening to me. Isn't life a (haha)?"
"Who is it that's vexing you, Captain?" Gibbs asked, seeming awesome.
"Why it's -Sandra Dee-," Jack answered.
"Undeniably. She makes my heart -run- and my mind -cry-."
"Wow!" Gibbs said. "It's just like what my father told me, God rest his soul. I'll never forget when he told me these words: --Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-."

Will got out of the boat and felt the -crusty- sand as he went deeper into the island searching for Jack. He felt a twitch in his belt but he kept going. At last he saw a familiar face....or the closest thing to a familiar face.
"-I am your father-," Mr. Cotton's parrot squawked.
"Oh, it's you, you little -Lo mein-," Will said. "Can you keep a secret?"
The parrot nodded.
"I have a suspicion -that Jack Black could be a mermaid-," Will whispered, "but you can't tell anyone. Have you seen Jack?"
"Don't eat me! Please, eat -Will instead-," it said.
"I'm not going to eat you," Will promised. All of a sudden, a native of the island leapt out of the trees, only his -toe- was clothed, shielded from the elements.
"Where is Jack?" Will demanded, drawing his sword that was #-23- on his favorite swords list. "Talk or I'll ______ this into you!"
The native pulled out a blow gun as long as a -Declaration of Independence- and shot a dart into Will's neck. The last thing Will could remember was when Elizabeth said to beware of Jared Leto trying to seduce him, and then he passed out.
"-Horseradish-," he muttered as his eyes closed.

pirate179
oh i love it!!! very good!!! big grin eek! big grin

Chiki Mina
Ok......
Im confused lol.

willofthewisp
That's the point, chiki. It's not supposed to be a logical story. It's supposed to sound crazy and messed up. You did just fine, especially that part about Jack being in love with Sandra Dee. You made me replay the entire song in my head!

IheartPocky
haha okay smile

-savvychick-
LMAO!!

i luv themsmile

Chiki Mina
No, I mean as in how do you start this game?

pirate179
where ever there is a blank, you fill it in with the directions at the top....for example 1. verb...so the first blank in the story you replace w/ a random verb...does that make sense??

AudioHeart
Omg guys, this IS hilarious!!! Good Idea Willofthewisp eek! big grin

T.Maria
1. verb
3. breakfast food
6. adjective
8. verb
9. verb
10. nonsense word

One day, Jack was Having a Ho-down on the Black Pearl when Gibbs, Jack's b!tch approached him. "Captain," he said, "we were wondering why your compass was vexing you so."
"You see, my little pop tart, Jack began, "there comes a time in a man's life when a woman assaults a man. She makes life complicated for him, so to speak. Such a thing is happening to me. Isn't life a ten-dollar-hoe?"
"Who is it that's vexing you, Captain?" Gibbs asked, seeming jealous.
"Why it's Eugene!," Jack answered.
"Undeniably. HE makes my heart jiggy and my mind explode."
"Wow!" Gibbs said. "It's just like what my father told me, God rest his soul. I'll never forget when he told me these words: Joshamee; there was an old woman from Meiling, who had a preculiar feeling. She lay on her back, and opened her -."

" - and p!ssed all over the ceiling"

Its crap, but im new at this lmao big grin

siriuswriter
One day, Jack was GALLOPING on the Black Pearl when Gibbs, Jack's FERRET approached him. "Captain," he said, "we were wondering why your compass was vexing you so."
"You see, my little SAUSAGE PATTY," Jack began, "there comes a time in a man's life when a woman ALLOWS a man. She makes life complicated for him, so to speak. Such a thing is happening to me. Isn't life a WOMAN OF THE NIGHT?"
"Who is it that's vexing you, Captain?" Gibbs asked, seeming INSIGNIFICANT.
"Why it's FRENCHIE!" Jack answered.
"Undeniably. She makes my heart WHISTLE and my mind STRIKE."
"Wow!" Gibbs said. "It's just like what my father told me, God rest his soul. I'll never forget when he told me these words: FLIBBERTIGIBBET."

Will got out of the boat and felt the SWISHY sand as he went deeper into the island searching for Jack. He felt a twitch in his CUMMERBUND but he kept going. At last he saw a familiar face....or the closest thing to a familiar face.
"FRANKLY MY DEAR, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN," Mr. Cotton's parrot squawked.
"Oh, it's you, you little CHICKEN TIKKA KORMA," Will said. "Can you keep a secret?"
The parrot nodded.
"I have a suspicion that ELIZABETH AND I ARE SIBLINGS," Will whispered, "but you can't tell anyone. Have you seen Jack?"
"Don't eat me! Please, eat BOOTSTRAP BILL, YOUR FATHER instead," it said.
"I'm not going to eat you," Will promised. All of a sudden, a native of the island leapt out of the trees, only his NOSE was clothed, shielded from the elements.
"Where is Jack?" Will demanded, drawing his sword that was # 2319 on his favorite swords list. "Talk or I'll JIVE TALK this into you!"
The native pulled out a blow gun as long as a MAGNA CARTA and shot a dart into Will's neck. The last thing Will could remember was when Elizabeth said to beware of HEATH LEDGER trying to seduce him (10), and then he passed out.
"DILL PICKLE RELISH," he muttered as his eyes closed.

confused

laughing

katelovespirate
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Willo, those are BRILLIANT!!@! smile

T. Maria, i loved the 'ten dollar hoe'... so funny... oh geee.... this is my new favorite thread.

katelovespirate

willofthewisp

willofthewisp
1. something kids like to drink (legitimate!)
2. term of endearment
3. POTC character most likely to put a smile on your face (can't say Jack)
4. overused cliche
5. adjective
6. body part that comes in pairs or more than two
7. favorite fruit
8. cherished childhood toy
9. quality that makes a man sexy
10. another role Johnny Depp has played
11. something you could easily see Liz doing in AWE
12. verb
13. something we would like to see Liz and Jack do

"What's wrong?" Jack asked Elizabeth, sliding a bottle of _____(1) her way. "Just tell me, your old ______ (2) what the trouble is."
"I just thought I'd be married to _______ (3) now," she sighed. "I'm so ready to be married.
Jack cleared his throat. "You know, Lizzie, I am the captain of the ship, which means ____________ (4). I can perform a marriage, as it were, right here on this deck. Right now." He said the last two words with a _________ (5) gleam in his eye as he stared at her ________ (6).
"No, thank you," she snapped and stood up.
"Why not? We are alike. We both enjoy ________ (7) and playing with _______ (8) in the tub."
"But you lack a moral center," she argued. "You also lack ________ (9)."
"Trifles," Jack shrugged. "You and I will be together and I know it."
"What makes you so certain? Did ______ (10) tell you?"
"No. They got killed back in Haiti. I'm saying your curiosity will push you over the edge and make you _______ (11)."
"I don't see that happening," Elizabeth said, but with a smile on her face.
"I do," Jack ______ (12). "I see it happening in the very near future. Now why don't you go make yourself useful and _______ (13)."

katelovespirate
"What's wrong?" Jack asked Elizabeth, sliding a bottle of __milk__ her way. "Just tell me, your old ___pookie___ (2) what the trouble is."
"I just thought I'd be married to ___Barbossa____ (3) now," she sighed. "I'm so ready to be married.
Jack cleared his throat. "You know, Lizzie, I am the captain of the ship, which means ______I count my chicks before they hatch______ (4). I can perform a marriage, as it were, right here on this deck. Right now." He said the last two words with a ___rambunctious______ (5) gleam in his eye as he stared at her ____fingers____ (6).
"No, thank you," she snapped and stood up.
"Why not? We are alike. We both enjoy _____pomegranates___ (7) and playing with ___barbies____ (8) in the tub."
"But you lack a moral center," she argued. "You also lack ____manly chin stubble____ (9)."
"Trifles," Jack shrugged. "You and I will be together and I know it."
"What makes you so certain? Did ___Willy Wonka___ (10) tell you?"
"No. They got killed back in Haiti. I'm saying your curiosity will push you over the edge and make you ___have hot passionate sex with Beckett____ (11)."
"I don't see that happening," Elizabeth said, but with a smile on her face.
"I do," Jack ___giggled___ (12). "I see it happening in the very near future. Now why don't you go make yourself useful and ___do a strip tease to "Sexyback"____ (13)."

HAHAHHAA oh that was a good one. im really enjoying this.

katelovespirate

willofthewisp

willofthewisp
Last one for me too for a while.

1. verb
2. something that happens more than once in the POTC movies (exp.: the dog hording the keys)
3. body part
4. kind of dance
5. verb
6. favorite team of superheroes/magic people
7. gross liquid you would never drink
8. the funniest thing Liz could possibly do
9. adjective
10. annoying musician
11. adjective that describes Tom Cruise
12. body part
13. most random song lyrics you can think of
14. adjective
15. article of clothing
16. kind of pie
17. actual line in the POTC movies that sounds just fine in the context it's in, but in another situation, sounds completely dirty.

"That's the second time I've watched that man sail away in my ship," Jack said as the Black Pearl _________ (1) into the distance. As it faded, he remembered Elizabeth was with him this time.
"We have to get off this island before _________ (2) happens!" she screamed at him. He covered his ________ (3) in response.
"Listen, love," he said, "Will will be long dead and then I will do a ______ (4) of glee and _______ (5) on his tombstone. So why don't you just start drinking?"
"But we have to do something! We're _______ (6)!" Suddenly, she got an idea. "You should have a drink of ________(7)."
"Now that's the first thing you said right," Jack answered, imagining her __________ (8). But then that sounded downright ______ (9) to him, so he quickly thought of drinking instead.
"Want to hear a song?" Elizabeth snuggled next to him.
"What sort of song? Nothing by ______ (10), I hope."
"No, this is some really ________ (11) stuff." She cleared her ______ (12) and started singing.

Liz's song: _________________________ (13)

"That was _________ (14)!" Jack cheered. That deserves another round." He passed the bottle to her and finally noticed she wasn't wearing a _________ (15). "That's a sexy look, my little _______ (16)."
"A look just for you," Elizabeth cooed. "Now, __________ (17)."

katelovespirate
"That's the second time I've watched that man sail away in my ship," Jack said as the Black Pearl ____ballet-danced_____ (1) into the distance. As it faded, he remembered Elizabeth was with him this time.
"We have to get off this island before ___Gibb's storytelling______ (2) happens!" she screamed at him. He covered his ___kneecaps_____ (3) in response.
"Listen, love," he said, "Will will be long dead and then I will do a ___interpretive rain dance___ (4) of glee and ____make popcorn___ (5) on his tombstone. So why don't you just start drinking?"
"But we have to do something! We're ____the X-men___ (6)!" Suddenly, she got an idea. "You should have a drink of ___strawberry soy milk_____(7)."
"Now that's the first thing you said right," Jack answered, imagining her ____wearing a 2 foot high french wig______ (8). But then that sounded downright ___terrifying___ (9) to him, so he quickly thought of drinking instead.
"What sort of song? Nothing by __the Spice Girls____ (10), I hope."
"No, this is some really ___tasty_____ (11) stuff." She cleared her ___nose___ (12) and started singing.

Liz's song: _____________it came upon a midnight clear...____________ (13)

"That was ____disgusting_____ (14)!" Jack cheered. That deserves another round." He passed the bottle to her and finally noticed she wasn't wearing a ____hooded jumper_____ (15). "That's a sexy look, my little ___mince pie____ (16)."
"A look just for you," Elizabeth cooed. "Now, _____turn hard to starboard and load the canon..._____ (17)."

heeheehee.... this is too much fun. smile

k-a-rin!
1. verb
3. breakfast food
6. adjective
8. verb
9. verb
10. nonsense word

One day, Jack was BREAKDANCING on the Black Pearl when Gibbs, Jack's LEMMING approached him. "Captain," he said, "we were wondering why your compass was vexing you so."
"You see, my little CROISSANT, Jack began, "there comes a time in a man's life when a woman AGITATES a man. She makes life complicated for him, so to speak. Such a thing is happening to me. Isn't life a SLAG?"
"Who is it that's vexing you, Captain?" Gibbs asked, seeming TEARFUL
"Why it's JOHN TRAVOLTA!," Jack answered.
"Undeniably. HE makes my heart VOMIT and my mind IMPLODE."
"Wow!" Gibbs said. "It's just like what my father told me, God rest his soul. I'll never forget when he told me these words: FLOBBADOB

katelovespirate
i hope there are more when i wake up... smile

willofthewisp
1. verb
2. some wild fact about Jack, either real or made up
3. character in another movie series
4. sleazy place
5. useless/novelty item
6. infamous cult
7. adjective
8. non-POTC related website
9. magician
10. adjective
11. famous unsolved mystery/unexplained phenomenon
12. body part

"Where did Jack get that compass?" Will asked Gibbs as they were ______ (1) in a longboat.
"Not much is known about Jack except for _________(2). That was before he was the captain of the Black Pearl," Gibbs explained.
"What? He failed to mention that."
"Jack likes to keep things to himself, always has ever since _______(3) stole his diary. There was a mutiny on his ship and they marooned him on _______(4). Now, Will, when a pirate's marooned he's given a ______ (5) and a pistol with one shot. That won't do much good for huntin' or signalin' the _________ (6) to help you. But after a few days in the hot sun with nothin' to drink, that pistol start to look pretty good."
Will's eyes went _______(7). There was more to Jack than he knew.
"How did Jack get off the island?"
"Ah!" Gibbs said. "The whole story is on _____________ (8), but he waded out into the water until all sorts of sea creatures came to him. It was like a trick by __________ (9). Anyway, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles and sailed out of there!"
"Sea turtles?" Will asked. He wondered if Gibbs was ________ (10).
"Aye! SEA TURTLES!"
"What did he use for rope?" Will asked.
There was a long pause. It was as if the two men were trying to solve ___________ (11).
"Human hair," Jack interrupted them. "From my ________ (12)."

tee_pirategirl
LOL!!!!! U guys are hilariouse! I did a few and I'll do the rest later but who would think of POTC mad-libs? brilliant!

siriuswriter

ivebeendepped43
oo! i do!!!! i do!! *points to her nose*

"Where did Jack get that compass?" Will asked Gibbs as they were SNORTING in a longboat.
"Not much is known about Jack except for DOING IT WITH A MOOSE. That was before he was the captain of the Black Pearl," Gibbs explained.
"Jack likes to keep things to himself, always has ever since DRACO stole his diary. There was a mutiny on his ship and they marooned him on AUSTRALIA. Now, Will, when a pirate's marooned he's given a CALCULATOR and a pistol with one shot. That won't do much good for huntin' or signalin' the MORMONS to help you. But after a few days in the hot sun with nothin' to drink, that pistol start to look pretty good."
Will's eyes went STUPIDLY. There was more to Jack than he knew.
"Ah!" Gibbs said. "The whole story is on YOUTUBE, but he waded out into the water until all sorts of sea creatures came to him. It was like a trick by SOME MAGICIAN DUDE.... Anyway, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles and sailed out of there!"
"Sea turtles?" Will asked. He wondered if Gibbs was FUZZY.
"Aye! SEA TURTLES!"
There was a long pause. It was as if the two men were trying to solve BOTTLED WATER.
"Human hair," Jack interrupted them. "From my THUMNAIL."

willofthewisp
You guys want to create some? It's really easy. Come up with a story first, then just number the blanks. Think of what part of speech it is and then come up with your list. Starting out with "noun," "verb," and "adverb" and the like make it easier but just as funny.

Here is a short one.

1. someone/something that is always on the Pearl
2. verb that ends in -ing
3. place
4. adjective
5. crazy rumor about Liz
6. something that would make Jack cry (can be funny or serious)
7. verb
8. type of candy
9. noun
10. something you do when you're constipated

"Now where is that ________ (1)? I want to shoot something," Jack said as he boarded the Pearl.
"Jack!"
"I told you to stop _______ (2) me!"
"Jack, it's about Elizabeth," Will argued with him.
"Have you considered taking her to ________ (3)? I hear many women find that place _________ (4). Come on, it's not like she's ____________ (5)," Jack said.
"But she'll hang for helping you!" Will couldn't believe Jack would refuse to help them after he listened to Jack sob about ___________ (6) for an entire night. "I __________ (7) you in my arms that night and this is how you repay me!" he yelled at Jack.
"Keep that on the down-low," Jack said. "Fine. What do you need?"
"I need that compass and some ________ (8)," Will added.
"Oh. Well, I guess I should tell you. How do you feel about Davy Jones?"
"I feel like a warm _________ (9) goes by every time I hear his name. He makes me want to ____________ (10)."
"Oh," was all Jack said.

tee_pirategirl
"Where did Jack get that compass?" Will asked Gibbs as they were BERRY PICKING______ (1) in a longboat.
"Not much is known about Jack except for HOW HE"S MADLY IN LOVE WITH TIA DALMA_________(2). That was before he was the captain of the Black Pearl," Gibbs explained.
"Jack likes to keep things to himself, always has ever since HARRY POTTER _______(3) stole his diary. There was a mutiny on his ship and they marooned him on IRAQ _______(4). Now, Will, when a pirate's marooned he's given a RULER WITH NO NUMBERS ______ (5) and a pistol with one shot. That won't do much good for huntin' or signalin' the MAFIA_________ (6) to help you. But after a few days in the hot sun with nothin' to drink, that pistol start to look pretty good."
Will's eyes went DIZZY _______(7). There was more to Jack than he knew.
"Ah!" Gibbs said. "The whole story is on FANFICTION_____________ (8), but he waded out into the water until all sorts of sea creatures came to him. It was like a trick by DAVID COPPERFIELD__________ (9). Anyway, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles and sailed out of there!"
"Sea turtles?" Will asked. He wondered if Gibbs was FUN ________ (10).
"Aye! SEA TURTLES!"
There was a long pause. It was as if the two men were trying to solve DARVIN'S MISSING LINK___________ (11).
"Human hair," Jack interrupted them. "From my EARS________ (12)."

tee_pirategirl
These are soooooo AWEsome. I'm LMAO
"Now where is that RUM________ (1)? I want to shoot something," Jack said as he boarded the Pearl.
"Jack!"
"I told you to stop HUMPING_______ (2) me!"
"Jack, it's about Elizabeth," Will argued with him.
"Have you considered taking her to TAHITI________ (3)? I hear many women find that place ANNOYING_________ (4). Come on, it's not like she's GOING TO SLEEP WITH WILL____________ (5)," Jack said.
"But she'll hang for helping you!" Will couldn't believe Jack would refuse to help them after he listened to Jack sob about THE RUM BEING GONE___________ (6) for an entire night. "I STABBED__________ (7) you in my arms that night and this is how you repay me!" he yelled at Jack.
"Keep that on the down-low," Jack said. "Fine. What do you need?"
"I need that compass and some RUM COVERED CHOCOLATE________ (8)," Will added.
"Oh. Well, I guess I should tell you. How do you feel about Davy Jones?"
"I feel like a warm GURILLA_________ (9) goes by every time I hear his name. He makes me want to BEND ON MY STOMACHE FROM PAIN____________ (10)."
"Oh," was all Jack said.

LOL!!! This are cool.

katelovespirate
okay, those were fantastic. The chinese finger trap had me howling. oh gracious. this is a lot of fun. smile

siriuswriter
1. verb
2. something that happens more than once in the POTC movies (exp.: the dog hording the keys)
3. body part
4. kind of dance
5. verb
6. favorite team of superheroes/magic people
7. gross liquid you would never drink
8. the funniest thing Liz could possibly do
9. adjective
10. annoying musician
11. adjective that describes Tom Cruise
12. body part
13. most random song lyrics you can think of
14. adjective
15. article of clothing
16. kind of pie
17. actual line in the POTC movies that sounds just fine in the context it's in, but in another situation, sounds completely dirty.

"That's the second time I've watched that man sail away in my ship," Jack said as the Black Pearl GOBBLED into the distance. As it faded, he remembered Elizabeth was with him this time.
"We have to get off this island before JACK GATHERS HIS EFFECTS!" she screamed at him. He covered his EYELASHES in response.
"Listen, love," he said, "Will will be long dead and then I will do a HUSTLE of glee and GOSSIP on his tombstone. So why don't you just start drinking?"
"But we have to do something! We're THE JUSTICE LEAGUE!" Suddenly, she got an idea. "You should have a drink of SELTZER."
"Now that's the first thing you said right," Jack answered, imagining her PRETENDING TO BE A MAN... OH WAIT. But then that sounded downright AWE-INSPIRING to him, so he quickly thought of drinking instead.
"What sort of song? Nothing by YANNI, I hope."
"No, this is some really FRIGHTENING stuff." She cleared her ACHILLE'S HEEL and started singing.

Liz's song: "I'M GONNA WASH THAT MAN RIGHT OUTTA MY HAIR, AND SEND HIM ON HIS WAY..."

"That was TUBULAR!" Jack cheered. That deserves another round." He passed the bottle to her and finally noticed she wasn't wearing a CRAVAT. "That's a sexy look, my little CHOCOLATE MOUSSE."
"A look just for you," Elizabeth cooed. "Now, WHERE'S YOUR HEADING, CAPTAIN?"

ivebeendepped43
lmao!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.