spoilers - [B]The Chronicles of Superman Prime[B]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

no_limits
Apparently future storylines for a variety superman titles has been leaked, most noteably the chronciles of superman prime to be written by grant morrison and pencilled by Val Semeiks.

Its set less than ten years in the future in which the Man of Steel is finding a number of drastic changes occuring in his life. Vast Power surges coming at random times as his abilities soar off the charts (to unprecendented levels), whilst all his vulnerablities begin to decrease including his susceptibility to magic. He has no idea as to why and he has difficulty keeping his powers in check...........

MAJOR SPOILER

Similar to the Jet Li blockbuster 'The One', a Superman from an alternate reality (Ultraman) has been murdering all the supermen from alternate earths, thus there life force being split between the remaining survivors. Having just killed Kal-L of Earth one, only one superman remains, Kal-EL of earthg 2 our future superman prime. Forever pursued by the Lantern Corps of his universe this evil Superman will stop at nothing until his he truely is..... the last kryptonian, to turely become a God.

lionking
In regards to this upcoming Superman project, grant morrison has said the story has been inspired by Jet Li's 'The One' in which the story opens with the Green Lantern Corps responding to the apparent breach of the quantum containment field that holds superboy prime. Upon arrival they find not only all 50 green lanterns slain but the corpse of superboy prime himself....

I'm hyped about the chronicles, its going to epic and i hope to post more soon.

it may be the end of bizarro as well??

Magee
eek! eek! eek!

This should be very good, can't wait. Any idea of when it will be out?

dvampire
So this won't be in continuity?

lionking
heard that primes power surge begins with a battle with Captain Marvel. its seem the famous magic 'shazam' lightning barely fazes him as he smashes captain marvel into submission.

dunno about you guys but i think this sucks! superman with no weaknesses is boring. there's a reason burne revamped superman, ppl forget that. ultraman vs superman red son would be cool tho

I watch Pokemon
How about a source?

I haven't seen this news posted on any other forum other than KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.