Sebastian Shaw vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
Always wondered how this fight would go, opinions please

nvrbeenwthagirl
shaw would over load sooner or later.

Tassadar
Hulk overloads him pretty quickly.

guy222
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Always wondered how this fight would go, opinions please

Hulk

LordFear
yup

outarddwarf
one punch shaw dead

TricksterPriest
I've seen Shaw get overloaded by lightning, super punches from class 50s, and other things that hurt alot less than a right cross from the Hulk. He's gonna go splat. stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I've seen Shaw get overloaded by lightning, super punches from class 50s, and other things that hurt alot less than a right cross from the Hulk. He's gonna go splat. stick out tongue You have scans of Shaw getting overloaded by class 50's? Amped Rogue punched Shaw and he just ***** slapped the ho to the ground.

Hulk still wins though.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk smashes

Shaw dies

LORDSIDIOUS01
How in the world can Sebastian Shaw beat The Hulk. HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

endrict
Hulks uses his head as a toilet bowl.

celestialdemon
Hulk pretty easily.

EvilTyrant
I've never seen him get overloaded, he took punches from Collosus and they had no effect, he just got stronger, but now i've seen him bruised by new Collosus

endrict
Why can't people spell Colossus right? there should be a spell checker on the site.

psycho gundam
even if the first punch of the hulk doesn't overload shaw,the second will(hulk will be pissed that a normal looking man somehow took a direct blow)

snoopdogg
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
I've never seen him get overloaded, he took punches from Collosus and they had no effect, he just got stronger, but now i've seen him bruised by new Collosus When Colossus punched Shaw the first time he held back cause he thought he was a normal person. Then he kicked with a a kick that could "level a tank" but just gave Shaw more power. And the second fight Colossus did not actually fight shaw physically, it was all in Colossus' head.

Hulk will win but it will not be a landslide.

Brutacus
Hulk would win this pretty easy, hulk alos get's stronger the longer a fight last.
So pretty soon hulk will overload Shaw.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Brutacus
Hulk would win this pretty easy, hulk alos get's stronger the longer a fight last.
So pretty soon hulk will overload Shaw. Hulk is not gonna win this easily. He's never beat Thing, Rhino, etc easily. Shaw can beat those guys.

Here is Shaw shrugging off a blow from Rogue amped with She-Hulks strength which would put her over Class 100 at the time. Rogue was 50 tons level and She-Hulk was 75 tons at the time.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ShawvsRogue.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ShawvsRogue2.jpg

Buccaneer
Haha, did he really catch Nightcrawler in the nuts?

Oh, nevermind.

Symmetric Chaos
The problem for Shaw is that as he keeps getting amped by Hulk his hits will also be amping Hulk.

Shaw can get overloaded with power Hulk can't.

Hulk will get pissed really fast especially is Shaw is as rude as he is in that scan. Eventually Hulk will just flatten him.

EvilTyrant
Sebastian Shaw has so much potential, Marvel should do more with him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.