Ken Masters VS Cody Travers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
who wins?

Major Snafu
Ken is being chased by a Masamune-toting Cody, while Guy and Ryu look on in amusement.

Ken: I didn't know Jessica was your girlfriend! Honest!

Cody: Get back here, you womanizing son-on-a-*****! Take what's coming to you!

Guy: Should we go and help your friend?

Ryu: No, I'm actually enjoying this.

Remulous
Ken, after a good battle.

Sado22
laughing
okay Major, next time i'll PM you for ideas regarding the prelude of the fight.

oh and did you see the episode called "final fight" for the STreet Fighter Saturday Morning cartoon? it was more or less the same with Cody thinking that ken was after Jessica. LOL.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

olympian
I like Cody alot better, but Ken takes it.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
laughing
okay Major, next time i'll PM you for ideas regarding the prelude of the fight.

oh and did you see the episode called "final fight" for the STreet Fighter Saturday Morning cartoon? it was more or less the same with Cody thinking that ken was after Jessica. LOL.

~The Invincible Sado-sama

I saw it. The American SF cartoon were a P.O.S. anyway. I was thinking about that when I did that intro.

Major Snafu
Cody is still chasing Ken, still swinging Sodom's Masamune. Ken rounds a corner and Cody follows...then there is a yell and he is seen running away from the corner.

Cody: I'm outta here!

Rounding the corner, is Edi E, holding a pair of handcuffs in one hand, and his pistol in the other.

Edi E.: Get your ass back here, Travers!

Edi E. chases Cody, firing his pistol into the air. Guy and Ryu are still watching this spectacle.

Ryu: This is a lot better than watching Honda's Sumo matches.

Guy: I agree.

Sado22
this will be a good fight but I see Cody winning. Even in FFSW, Hugo was considered below Cody. In SF3 it took Ryu's shinshoryuken and still unable to defeat Hugo.........i doubt Ken has any moves stronger than Shinshoryuken.

Besides unlike Ken, Cody has had tougher competition.

~The Jailbreaking Sado-sama

Emperor Ashtar
this will be a good fight but I see Cody winning. Even in FFSW, Hugo was considered below Cody. In SF3 it took Ryu's shinshoryuken and still unable to defeat Hugo.........i doubt Ken has any moves stronger than Shinshoryuken.

Besides unlike Ken, Cody has had tougher competition.

~The Jailbreaking Sado-sama

FFSW is trash, though. Not to mention that it doesn't follow canon.

Sado22
agreed.
sorry cuz i haven't read Tiamat's faq for a bit, but isn't the "Canon" bit unconfirmed for now?

~Sado-sama

lightness
i'd go with ken.

brainchild81
Ditto

Emperor Ashtar
agreed.
sorry cuz i haven't read Tiamat's faq for a bit, but isn't the "Canon" bit unconfirmed for now?

~Sado-sama

No, need to apologize mane, and I believe it's unconfirmed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.