Terry&Blue Mary VS. Ryo&King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
its the KoFXI/KoF2003 versions of these. Who wins?

Remulous
A draw. Terry will whip Ryo and Mary will be defeated by King.

Sado22
and what happens between King and Terr? big grin

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Remulous
They have hot doggy style sex! laughing

olympian
Someone has been having dreams, eh? Bussiness gal boss dressing kind of dreams.

The real "weak" link here its BM, Terry will have more problems in winning against Ryo than King will against her opponent.

Sado22
laughing
goes with the whole "wolf" thing doesn't it?
Terry "the Horny Wolf' Bogard!

P.S. i hope Terry doesn't say "are you okay?!" before having an orgasmbig grin

Remulous
Originally posted by Sado22
laughing
goes with the whole "wolf" thing doesn't it?
Terry "the Horny Wolf' Bogard!

P.S. i hope Terry doesn't say "are you okay?!" before having an orgasmbig grin laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

P-Geyser
Hey Hey Hey guys you happen to be talking about my favorite characters...KNOCK OFF THE SMUT!!!!!.......... stick out tongue

Now to the topic...I think Terry will have problems with Ryo and will eventually win. I see King beating Mary, but NOT EASY AT ALL. Mary will make her work for her victory.

brainchild81
Agree 100% on King & Blue Mary. King will have a tougher time w/Mary than Terry will w/Ryo. Terry's W is pretty much a sure thing. King vs. Mary will be a very good scrap though.

P-Geyser
Yeah. The thing about Mary is, she is strong and independent. She is a private detective so that means she has a shit load of experience of whupping a$$ due to her cases of catching criminals. Mary would give King trouble indeed but in the end, King would prevail.

brainchild81
I wouldn't be surprised if either of these 2 beat Andy or Joe

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81
I wouldn't be surprised if either of these 2 beat Andy or Joe

Yeah, that's really sad...

Sado22
come now...Andy is higher tier of FF and KoF. noway in hell are king and Mary beating him. Joe's can get overconfident and gloat that might cost him, but seriously you're talking about a team that has been making it to finals since KoF94!!!
stop the hate.

~Sado

P-Geyser
big grin

Emperor Ashtar
come now...Andy is higher tier of FF and KoF. noway in hell are king and Mary beating him. Joe's can get overconfident and gloat that might cost him, but seriously you're talking about a team that has been making it to finals since KoF94!!!
stop the hate.

~Sado
But, kof is a seperate timeline, it doesn't follow Fatal Fury's or Art of fightiung's timeline.

brainchild81
stop the hate.

~Sado Doubtful. I doubt they where in the finals the year Ash stole Iori's powers. & we're all quite sure Terry was the saving grace of that team. Mary & King are 2 of the toughest chix in fighting games, you might be underestimating them 'cuz they're female. I like Andy, but storywise he ain't shit. It's not about hate 'cuz I like Andy & Joe more than Terry

Sado22
i don't think i get your point emp.
i already said that Terry and Andy are hightiers in FF and even in KoF97 when Shermie is mentioning the toughest fighters of the tournament, Terry, Ryo, Andy, Kyo and Iori are shown. also Fatal Fury team is the team that has been making it to the finals since KoF94. where is Iori's team? where is Ryo's team? where is the womens' team?
People are taking a lot from Andy and Joe by making them look like crap. at least andy is anyday one of the toughest 10 fighters from KoF...all the way up there with Kyo, Iori, Terry, Ryo, K' etc.
heck, Andy was only finally convinced that terry is better than him when he nearly got killed by Nightmare geese. till then, Andy (though beaten by Terry in FF1) still felt that they hadn't found out decisively.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
i don't think i get your point emp.
i already said that Terry and Andy are hightiers in FF and even in KoF97 when Shermie is mentioning the toughest fighters of the tournament, Terry, Ryo, Andy, Kyo and Iori are shown. also Fatal Fury team is the team that has been making it to the finals since KoF94. where is Iori's team? where is Ryo's team? where is the womens' team?
People are taking a lot from Andy and Joe by making them look like crap. at least andy is anyday one of the toughest 10 fighters from KoF...all the way up there with Kyo, Iori, Terry, Ryo, K' etc.
heck, Andy was only finally convinced that terry is better than him when he nearly got killed by Nightmare geese. till then, Andy (though beaten by Terry in FF1) still felt that they hadn't found out decisively.

~Sado
Oh, my bad I thought you were implying kof and ff share the sametime line. Sorry man.

Sado22
no probs, dudesmile

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.