Best Dogs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
What are the best dogs a person can own?

My choices are Pittbulls and Boxers. Best dogs in the world.

Storm
That depends on what you want and expect from a dog in your household.

Vinny Valentine
Golden Retriever.

Soleran
Originally posted by Storm
That depends on what you want and expect from a dog in your household.

That's how I feel!

However currently I have a HUGE German Shephard and if I didn't have him I would have a Rhodesian Ridgeback or Thai Ridgeback. Country living and lots of space for him to run, kindasmile

Dreampanther
Staffordshire Terriers
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

originally bred for bull and bear fighting.

Over the generations the Staffie has put his fighting history behind him and his other famous trait, as a loving family member, has earned him a place in the hearts of many. Staffie owners recommend their dogs as confident, people-loving dogs. A typical staffie is energetic, devoted to his families, and normally loves meeting strangers.

people will generally fall into one of two camps, those strongly for the breed and those strongly against.

Lovingly referred to as a "keg on legs", the Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a stocky, muscular dog that exudes character, strength and athletic ability. Their expressive countenances indicate their mood and intelligence.

The stafford is a dog with extreme strength for its size with unbeatable bravery.

The Staffie is renowned for its reliability as a nanny dog. They are extremely loving dogs, being loyal and devoted to man, with special emphasis on their reliability with children. The breed thrives in the family environment, being a suitably compact size for close family living. For these reasons, they are sometimes referred to as "nanny dogs".

As a result of their dog fighting heritage, one of the problems noticed in this breed is a tendency of aggression towards other dogs. It must be understood that even a Staffordshire Bull Terrier with "good" temperament may fight when challenged by another dog and should therefore be adequately controlled in public places. It is a good idea to avoid possible confrontational situations and a good idea to use a toy to distract the dog around other dogs.

It is always good advice to avoid allowing your Staffie to make eye to eye contact with strange dogs, as this is normally seen as a challenge. It must also be understood, however, that dog aggression is not related to human aggression in this breed. A staffie that is aggressive to strange dogs may still be completely trustworthy to humans.

Staffys are notorious for their tenacity and strength. They will not start fights with other dogs, but won't back down, and usually win. If they get hit in the head or hurt themselves they show no pain. Although they are fighters, they are good pets and generally won't harm anyone.

The Staffie was used mainly for lion baiting because they were known to be better than any other dog at dodging the claws and getting straight to the face, unlike the cousin the sixteenth century staffords that would crush a lion in seconds, the eighteenth century version was a lot smaller around 60 cm which gave them a disadvantage, but 60 percent of the time they beat the odds.

in the words of the American Kennel Club: "from the past history of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, the modern dog draws its character of indomitable courage, high intelligence, and tenacity. This, coupled with its affection for its friends, and children in particular, its off-duty quietness and trustworthy stability, makes it a foremost all-purpose dog."

chillmeistergen
I've got a staffordshire bull terrier cross grey hound and he's an utter genius, he's hard as nails and can run ****ing fast.

Dreampanther
Do you have a photo?

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Do you have a photo?

Yeah I do, but not on this computer because I'm at college at the moment. I can put one up later though

Dreampanther
I'd like to see it - I am a HUGE fan of Staffies, and seeing what the lean build of a greyhound does to the physique of a Staffie would be interesting...

Quiero Mota
Pitbulls!

BobbyD
I'm a big fan of German Shepherds, Rots, and Dobermans.

smile

Morgoths_Wrath
IMO:

border collie, labrador retriever, or beagle

KharmaDog
I am amused by guys who try to use a dog like pit bulls or rots as an extension of their manhood. They only seem to impress other idiots.

As for best breeds. I've owned both a golden retrievers and an irish wolfhound.

Both dogs are great with kids and other dogs. Both are exceptional family pets. Both are devoted to the family as opposed to a single owner.

The best attribute of the retriever was it's smarts, real sharp dog. The best attribute of the wolfhound was it's capacity to love the family, it put itself between me an a black bear once, and it protected my sister's baby from a rotwieller that went on a neighbourhood tear-up.

Great dogs.

Dreampanther
I sorta like Irish wolfhounds - but only from what I have read. I saw a couple once, but have never spent any time with them - so I really cannot say too much about them.

The reason I like Staffies more is that they are smaller (and tougher!) and, believe it or not, Staffies remind me of dolphins. They are always friendly, always want to play, and their mouths are formed so that they naturally seem to have a permanent smile on their faces.

But mess with them and they will tear your heart out.

They reason I like smaller dogs is because I like having them in the house, and bigger dogs, through no fault of their own, tend to knock things over. I grew up with with three cats and two dogs sleeping with me on my bed, and I still like having animals in the house - which is why I don't really want a bigger dog than Staffie.

RedAlertv2
Golden Retrievers are awesome

Dreampanther
I think they are cool dogs as well - they are the ones that like swimming, right? I don't think there are any dogs (besides poodles) that I don't like - poodles, to me, are just pathetic.

But personally I prefer the Staffies - probably because I grew up with them.

DigiMark007
Beagles.

Not too big, not too small, relatviely intelligent, loyal, etc. Each person has own preference, and this happens to be mine, but you really can't go wrong with a good beagle.

Dreampanther
I am not trying to convince anyone - like you said, everyone has their own personal preference.

All I am saying is - Staffies are the best dogs in the entire known galaxy that ever existed or ever will exist!

Badabing
I've always wanted an English Mastiff or a Bull Mastiff.

InnerRise
Collie or Dalmation.
Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

long pig
Pits are awesome, they make awesome pets. It's the city that says they are not to be trusted and so, they make them illegal.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Golden Retrievers are awesome

^ Ive always wanted a retriever.

In my life I've had pits, rotties, chihuahuas, bulldogs, dobies, a black lab, a blood hound, and a great dane.

Currently I have two pits and a chihuahua.

Originally posted by long pig
Pits are awesome, they make awesome pets. It's the city that says they are not to be trusted and so, they make them illegal.

Yeah its too bad that pits have such a bad reputution. Most of its based on ignorance and limited media depictions.

It all has to do with how the dog is raised and treated. Pits are actually great family dogs and are good with children.

botankus
Thinking about getting a dog anyhow.

I love Labs (my parents have had 2 since 1986), but with 2 cats I may have to settle for an ankle-biter.

Or I could ditch the cats and get a Lab.

WrathfulDwarf
Best Dog I ever had was a Dodger Stadium. I love those delicious Dodger dogs with grill onions and mustard.....

*reads thread more carefully*

Oh! Those kinds of dogs...well, I hate pets...so...go with a pitbull.

Capt_Fantastic
The best dog in the world is a little mix that wonders up after your father's funeral and doesn't leave your side for the next 17 years. If you guys come across one like that, hold on to him.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
The best dog in the world is a little mix that wonders up after your father's funeral and doesn't leave your side for the next 17 years. If you guys come across one like that, hold on to him.

That happened to you?

Rogue Jedi

german shepherd, or a doberman.

Xtremechik2
Pomerians smile

BackFire
I've only had one dog, a Westhighland White Terrier, absolutely adorable, sweet joyful little dog. She was always a joy to be around, everyone who met her loved her.

Even a neighbor I used to have, who was an elderly man, who said he never met a dog he ever liked, fell in love with this dog, said it was teh first dog he ever liked.

So yeah, my vote goes to the westhighland white terrier.

Oh, as far as pitbulls go, Quero is right on, they have such an unfair reputation. A friend of mine from childhood had a pitbull and it was always a very sweet kind dog, it's all about how they're raised. Just so happen that pitbulls are often owned by people who treat them like shit or purposely train them to be vicious. Reputation also stems from the fact that they have the ability to really really cause damage if they do attack, since they're so strong.

MightyEInherjar
Depends on what you want. Personally I LOVE Siberian Huskies and Alaskan Malamutes. Beautiful dogs, loyal, very strong, and can make excellent guard dogs.

Now, if you want a dog that exists to beat ass, both dog and man (like I imagine a good deal of pit bull owners want), go with the Irish Wolfhound.

The tallest breed of none mixed dog, Irish Wolfhound were bred for war about 2000 years ago. They served there purpose later in life when they were bred specifically for killing wolves, which is how it earned it's name.

Now, I have a hard time accepting when people get killed by dogs, seeing as humans have two main advantages over canines...BRAINS and THUMBS. After people recover from the fear of the initial of the attack, they usually have the full capability to take the dog down. Obviously, children and elderly are exempt from canine ass-beating. I've been attacked viciously by 3 dogs, a pit, a rot, and a some terrier mix, so I have a good deal I like to rant about when I hear about people getting killed by dogs that they outweigh by a good 120 lbs...The Irish Wolfhound, Bull Mastiff, and Great Dane are some of the few dogs I can accept a death from, as they were practically bred for that purpose.

Anyhow, shouldn't get on a rant.

All around: Siberian Huskie
Strength, Size, Ass-Beating ability: Irish Wolfhound

(Edit: I don't condone training dogs for fighting, nor any form of animal cruelty)

RedAlertv2
Its not that people cant fight off a dog so much as it is that the owner let it happen in the first place.

Morgoths_Wrath

Dreampanther
That's why I like Staffies. They are really fun companions, always glad to see you, always ready for a game, intelligent enough to learn whatever you want to teach them, tough enough to survive whatever knocks life throws at them - and if you have kids they will defend them till their last breath.

And their size means they can live with you in the house. I really, REALLY like my companion to live in the house with me, not to be excluded from my life. And the bigger dogs are just too awkward to live in the house, no matter how great they are as companions.

His Airness
Presa Canario's

Cane Corso's

Pit Bulls

Akita

Darth Macabre
I have a pit bull/boxer mix, named Jax. He's adorable; he's black and white, with black legs that converge to white paws so it looks like he has socks on. He always wants to play, has a tail that wags like 100 miles an hour, and fluffy ears that bounce up and down when he plays. Man, he's awesome. Best part is, since Pit Bull's hair is so low, they barely shed. Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Yeah its too bad that pits have such a bad reputution. Most of its based on ignorance and limited media depictions.

It all has to do with how the dog is raised and treated. Pits are actually great family dogs and are good with children. Agreed....Pit Bulls are only bad when they have idiots raising them badly and teaching them to be vicious.

Janus X
Protection: Dober Man.

Fun: Golden Retriever

To get girls: Chiwawa

ragesRemorse
beagles or that dog from mad max. Does anyone by any chance know what MAx's dog was? man, i want one so bad, my beagle is old and is going to die soon.

Syren
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Golden Retriever.

Aren't Golden Retriever's a bad idea when the household has young children? I can't recall where I heard this, I will look it up though.

Apparently they have an unpredictable temperament but everyone wants one because they're the 'Andrex Puppies'. Whereas dogs like Staffordshire Bull Terriers get a bad reputation because some @sshole owners have trained theirs to be ferocious, when in actual fact they're one of the most intelligent dogs and the most loyal.

Kinda upsets me that dogs get misplaced reps erm

Edit; Ok, I found some info on Golden Retrievers and Labs and it doesn't say that they're unpredictable, so I don't know where I heard that laughing out loud

But as for Staffs;

Temperament

Bold, inquisitive and fearless the Staffie is renowned for its reliability as a family dog. They are extremely loving dogs, being loyal and devoted to people, with special emphasis on their reliability with children. The breed thrives in the family environment, being a suitably compact size for close family living. For these reasons, they are sometimes referred to as "nanny dogs".

From Wiki big grin

Edit again; Oh, my personal faves are Staffies and Samoyeds. Also Huskies.

vintageSW77
I dont dislike them and i know people love their own but i wouldnt have one in the house
all that saliva,ball licking and hairs all over the place every so often
no thanks

and no ball licking gags

Rogue Jedi
i prefer german shepherds. and dobermans. dobermans are so trainable that they can be the biggest sissy family dog ever, or they can be the most vicious attack dog ever.

ADarksideJedi
I would say a yorkie!They are cute then ever and I own one anyway.JM

Rogue Jedi
but they are small. all they do is shake and shit.

ADarksideJedi
Not all of them.I like small dogs I don't like big dogs.They are lovable to look out for you in a lloyal sort of way.Don't shred and are pretty light to pick up and hug!
The only annoyng thing Bertie(that is my dog's name)does is sleep in middle of my bed every night so I can't move my legs.But other then that I think he is a good dog, abit spoiled but good.jm

Rogue Jedi
but small dogs cant protect you.

ADarksideJedi
Sure they can.Some small dogs are good with protecting.I can't say mine is but they are still good pets.jm

Rogue Jedi
ok, so if a doberman attacks you, whats your little yorkie gonna do? other than be an appetizer?

G U I T A R
German Shephards

Rogue Jedi
righto.

Faceman

My choices are Pittbulls and Boxers. Best dogs in the world. Boxers are very good dogs, i own one myself. Very playful, happy dogs, that would lay down their lives in a second for their master..

GrillingNemo
I'm a big fan lab's and Shiba Inu's. They are very friendly.

Alpha Centauri
Pharoah Hounds.

-AC

Eccentric
Pavement specials are the best dogs!

ragesRemorse
so no one knows what max's dog in Mad max was? Come on people help a homey out here

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
but they are small. all they do is shake and shit.

Yeah, I hate yappers.

Faceman
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
so no one knows what max's dog in Mad max was? Come on people help a homey out here Mad Max - Other TriviaWhat type of dog is the dog in Mad Max 2 (Road Warrior)? It is a Blue Heeler, sometimes also referred to as an Australian Cattle Dog. ...

Hope that helps...

-Face

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Faceman
Mad Max - Other TriviaWhat type of dog is the dog in Mad Max 2 (Road Warrior)? It is a Blue Heeler, sometimes also referred to as an Australian Cattle Dog. ...

Hope that helps...

-Face

It sure as shit did help face. you know what, your just aces buddy. Aces in spades infact. May the gods bless your days to come

no seriously, thanks, thats been killing me, by the way, how the hell did you know that?

debbiejo
I used to have a Saint Bernard, she was great! My widdle Buttercup. happy

Faceman
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
It sure as shit did help face. you know what, your just aces buddy. Aces in spades infact. May the gods bless your days to come

no seriously, thanks, thats been killing me, by the way, how the hell did you know that? The power of the internet my friend. All hail the internet. big grin

ragesRemorse
The power of the internet my friend. All hail the internet. big grin

yay .clapping . internet

ADarksideJedi
ok, so if a doberman attacks you, whats your little yorkie gonna do? other than be an appetizer?

Dogs may be small but they can surprise you.Once a big dog got in our yard and try to atteck Bertie(my dog)All bertie had to do was growl and bark and the dog ran away scared.
True story I swear!Does that answear your question?jm smile

botankus
Since when is protection the Be-all, End-all criteria for deciding what is the "best dog?"

If that's the case, get a freakin' Siberian Tiger and lock yourself in a closet if you're too scared to breathe without the protection of an animal.

MightyEInherjar
Ironically, I'm righting a term paper on dog attacks and humans being able to defeat a dogs attack right now..

If you want protection, go for an Irish Wolfhound. They're one of the few dogs who were bred specifically for attacking human beings, and are insanely loyal. Not to mention they're incredibly good around children, and aren't particularly known for their aggression.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Ironically, I'm righting a term paper on dog attacks and humans being able to defeat a dogs attack right now..

If you want protection, go for an Irish Wolfhound. They're one of the few dogs who were bred specifically for attacking human beings, and are insanely loyal. Not to mention they're incredibly good around children, and aren't particularly known for their aggression.
they are bred to attack humans, but they arent known for their aggression?

debbiejo
My dog wuved me... love

Imagine us sharing a bed, a twin sized bed...A huge St Bernard and I. Of course I smelled like dog too.. blink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by debbiejo
My dog wuved me... love

Imagine us sharing a bed, a twin sized bed...A huge St Bernard and I. Of course I smelled like dog too.. blink
confused

debbiejo
confused Don't worry we're both heterosexual. big grin

Rogue Jedi
well, just be sure not to get a little captain in you.

Faceman

botankus
My dog wuved me... love

Debs, Debs, there are worse names out there for your ex-husband.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by botankus
Debs, Debs, there are worse names out there for your ex-husband.

eek! Don't go there...

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
Debs, Debs, there are worse names out there for your ex-husband. laughing out loud

Good one! But we can talk about him in the religious forum...Hehe evil face

Shakyamunison
laughing out loud

Good one! But we can talk about him in the religious forum...Hehe evil face

Satan?

Faceman
Best dog, to scare off intruders....

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/655/untitledjq9.th.png

botankus
Imagine us sharing a bed, a twin sized bed

Oooh, I'm getting chills just imagining it!

Just don't hog all the covers, m'kay?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Satan? YEPPERS! I'm gonna pull his tail off... angel

But I smelled like a dog and didn't know it. Nobody told meeeeeee.
crybaby

Shakyamunison
Best dog, to scare off intruders....

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/655/untitledjq9.th.png

Deb's X... laughing

debbiejo
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Yeah, that's him on a good day.

Rogue Jedi
geez....not very high standards, deb.

Shakyamunison
geez....not very high standards, deb.

But here is a photos of Deb...http://www.skierpage.com/images/southparkgod.jpg laughing

debbiejo
That is what marriage does to you. sad

I'm better now! bunny

Shakyamunison
That is what marriage does to you. sad

I'm better now! bunny

And here she is now...http://www.legendsofamerica.com/photos-ghosts/VerySkinnyWoman.jpg laughing

debbiejo
No soup for you! mad

Gives a new meanig to "jump my bones!"

Yuna_And_Tidus

In my opinion there is no best dog to own because I don't look for a dog who will protect me from harm. I look for a dog who will be a good companion and stick by my side. Any dog can do this. I've had two pomeranians in my life and they are very good dogs. I've always wanted a St. Bernard more than anything though.

Robtard
Mutts make the best overall dogs, they tend to lack the genetic abnormalities many purebreds suffer from inbreeding, which is unfortunately common in the purebred dog world these days. Mutts tend to always have great/friendly attitudes regardless in my experience.

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
Mutts make the best overall dogs, they tend to lack the genetic abnormalities many purebreds suffer from inbreeding, which is unfortunately common in the purebred dog world these days. Mutts tend to always have great/friendly attitudes regardless in my experience.

Indeed. I had my dog Pugsley for over 17 years, and got him when he was (according to the vet) 4 or 5. That's a really long time for a dog to live. He was a very healthy dog for the most part, at least until he got older. On the other hand, I had a pure breed Beagle named Sable who suffered from tons of health issues her whole life. She aged dramatically faster than most dogs, plus she was never the brightest dog in the world.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

If that is the information that you are putting in your term paper, I fear you will fail miserably.

First off, the ancestor of the Irish wolfhound, the Cu was indeed a dog that fought in wars, but that was not it's main purpose. It was a general purpose hound of large size that did the jobs of war hound guard dog and sight hound for deer boar and and wolves.

The true Irish wolfhound pretty much became extinct and it was
Major H.D.Richardson, a Scot living in Dublin, reestablished a, more or less, new breed of Irish wolfhound by breeding stocks of Scottish Deerhounds with what he believed to be the last dogs that carried any of the old breeds genetics along with outcrossing with several other breeds to come up with what we know now as the Irish wolfhound.

Captain George Augustus Graham, also a Scot, also took interest in resurrecting the Irish wolfhound throuht the selective breeding of the Glengarry strain of Scottish Deerhound.

This wolfhound lacks the aggression of it's namesake, however it's bravery, loyalty, sight hound instincts and ease of character have remained intact. In fact, the influence of the Scottish Deerhound contributes to the wolfhound's demeanor very much.

I had a wolfhound. It was a brave animal, but never vicious. The protection that it offered was mostly through the intimidation of it's size.

You really have your story confused, and would be best to correct it before you hand in that paper.

Faceman
Originally posted by KharmaDog
If that is the information that you are putting in your term paper, I fear you will fail miserably.

First off, the ancestor of the Irish wolfhound, the Cu was indeed a dog that fought in wars, but that was not it's main purpose. It was a general purpose hound of large size that did the jobs of war hound guard dog and sight hound for deer boar and and wolves.

The true Irish wolfhound pretty much became extinct and it was
Major H.D.Richardson, a Scot living in Dublin, reestablished a, more or less, new breed of Irish wolfhound by breeding stocks of Scottish Deerhounds with what he believed to be the last dogs that carried any of the old breeds genetics along with outcrossing with several other breeds to come up with what we know now as the Irish wolfhound.

Captain George Augustus Graham, also a Scot, also took interest in resurrecting the Irish wolfhound throuht the selective breeding of the Glengarry strain of Scottish Deerhound.

This wolfhound lacks the aggression of it's namesake, however it's bravery, loyalty, sight hound instincts and ease of character have remained intact. In fact, the influence of the Scottish Deerhound contributes to the wolfhound's demeanor very much.

I had a wolfhound. It was a brave animal, but never vicious. The protection that it offered was mostly through the intimidation of it's size.

You really have your story confused, and would be best to correct it before you hand in that paper. He should do it on Bull -Mastiffs, they were breed specifically to bring men down.

ADarksideJedi
No soup for you! mad

Gives a new meanig to "jump my bones!"

Can I have some soup?jm wink

Rogue Jedi
a buddy of mine has a HUGE great dane. mean looking, but the biggest sissy ever.

Ambience
Golden Retriever.

Once again.
He's 100% right.
I love my Golden, Benny. =]

Rogue Jedi
snoop dogg.

~JP~

bwahahahahahahahahahaha! damn that was funny hysterical

Anyway to answer the q, I prefer poms. smile

ADarksideJedi
a buddy of mine has a HUGE great dane. mean looking, but the biggest sissy ever.

A great dane a big sissy will my dog may be small but he is not a sassy at all.That proves that Yorkies can protect you and are not bad dogs at all.JM smile

Ambience
My aunt has two Great Danes she paid a few grand a piece for.
They're the sweetest dogs who never get attention and aren't ErvIn house trained. I loved them, they were so much fun. We used to take them for walks on the quad on the back of her estate.

I actually seen a cross between a Doberman and a Great Dane yesterday, and let me tell you...those dogs look scary as hell.
messed

xmarksthespot
Siberian Huskies rock.

EDM Expert
labrador

KidRock
Golden Retriever

Rogue Jedi
doberman.

Dreampanther
Staffies!

Rogue Jedi
ugly as sin.

~Flamboyant~
I have what we think is a Jack Russel/Rotweiler/English Pointer/Pitbull mix. She's very cute, and very friendly...to other people. She'll attack me for no reason at times.

A really cool dog to have would be a Siberian Husky, or Alaskan Malamute, although they probably shed a lot.

Dreampanther
ugly as sin.

And twice as tough.

But Staffies are the only dogs I know of where people actually have competitions to see which Staffie has the biggest smile...

King Nothing
If wolves count, then that would be best to me.

Or an English or American Bull Dog or a Jack Russel. I also think Huskies are great too.

I've got a Jack Russel, who I named. . .Jack Russel. laughing

I want a Scotty dog too, so I can name him Scott.

Adam_PoE
German Shepherd.

FeceMan
The best dog is a cat.

Faceman
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5071/untitledah9.png

Funkadelic
Originally posted by FeceMan
The best dog is a cat.

Co-sign

Rogue Jedi
cats are useless. like a used tampon.

FeceMan
Are you retarded?

You can squeeze out a bit of refreshment with a little effort.

dsilva
Golden Retrievers , labs and german shepherds.
all fairly tough dogs, for protection and alot of fun to have as pets as well.

Ignite
Boxers and Rotweiler's, i love them!

The Dark Cloud
Mutts are the best dogs

jinXed by JaNx
Golden Retriever.

I agree, the ideal dogs to own for companionship are Golden Retrievers and Beagles.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
The best dog is a cat.

True, that works to man. At least with cats you don't have to worry about them, as much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.