Murtogg & Mullroy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andersquintos
Please can anyone confurm that murtogg & Mullroy are in POTC At World's End cause i went to the Wikipedia site and said they were not in it. i will appreciate it thanks. smile

CaptainJacksLuv
I looked at imdb, and if i said they were in it, id be lying...l8erz lol

AudioHeart
I saw some pix where they were in a different costume, they looked really cool and piraty actually, I almost positive they are in it, but you don't have to believe me lol

andersquintos
I read both leaked scripts and they were in it and seen pictures of them dressed as pirates so they could be in it. I might be wrong i don't know pirate

andersquintos
Yes that's the pic i saw but in the leaked scripts they are still in the navy with norrington yes

AudioHeart
...maybe they switch sides??? or maybe they are trying to blend in...

Ericadawn
Maybe their loyalty lies more with James than the Navy or EITC?

Surreal_44
I agree with Erica big grin I think that James is the kind of man who's crew remains loyal to him. big grin

ivebeendepped43
omg!!! also ssexxxi Leutenant Groves is coming back! the "Thats got to be the best pirate ive ever seen" dude!! yay! hes so hott!

AudioHeart
he's pretty nice, I saw a pic of him earlier on and he looks very cool

andersquintos
I have a theory on how murtogg & mullroy become pirates. if what i've read about the rumours about norringtons's death then it seems they switch sides if these rumours about norrington are true and perhaps they go too the black pearl. It's only a theory.

Hambah
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
omg!!! also ssexxxi Leutenant Groves is coming back! the "Thats got to be the best pirate ive ever seen" dude!! yay! hes so hott!

Omg that guys is hott lol

Surreal_44
Groves is Jack Sparrow's biggest fan. wink

IheartPocky
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43

OOO! eek! cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.