The Best evil doll movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ConalCochran
For those looking forward to the cool looking "Dead Silence", i just thought it would be fun of me to put down a list of the best evil doll movies in my opinion.

1. Trilogy of Terror.
2. Puppet Master.
3. Poltergeist.
4. Child's Play.
5. Bride of Chucky.
6. Devil Doll (1964).
7. Dolls (1987).
8. Magic.
9. Making Contact (a.k.a. Joey).
10. Dead of Night (1945).
11. Pinocchio's Revenge.
12. Dolly Dearest.
13. Puppet Master 3: Toulin's Revenge.
14. Child's Play 2.

dave_kodak
Puppet Master, hellz yeahbeta

Impediment
In no particular order:

Puppet Master
Child's Play
Making Contact
Dolls
Trilogy of Terror (the segment "Prey"wink

I wouldn't label Poltergeist an "Evil Doll" movie, personally, since it is a ghost movie, and the clown doll is only on screen for 2 minutes, all together.

maddani
Dolls is that the movie with a killer teddy bear in the start?

ladygrim
Originally posted by ConalCochran
For those looking forward to the cool looking "Dead Silence", i just thought it would be fun of me to put down a list of the best evil doll movies in my opinion.

1. Trilogy of Terror.
2. Puppet Master.
3. Poltergeist.
4. Child's Play.
5. Bride of Chucky.
6. Devil Doll (1964).
7. Dolls (1987).
8. Magic.
9. Making Contact (a.k.a. Joey).
10. Dead of Night (1945).
11. Pinocchio's Revenge.
12. Dolly Dearest.
13. Puppet Master 3: Toulin's Revenge.
14. Child's Play 2. Dolls my god i havent seen that in ages laughing out loud
Dolls
Puppet Master
Child's Play

dave_kodak
hm... did anyone else see and hate Puppet Master 7, Puppet Master V.s The Demonic Toys?

speaking of which, the demonic toys is a doll movie...

Go Charles Brand!

There was also "Doll Man"... i havent seen it, but it looked like it was about a man who was turned into a doll and then killed evil stuff....
once more i could be way the hell off.

In Fate's Hands
Whats Puppet Master 3 about?

Wolfie
The only ones I've watched are the Child's Play movies.

steverules
Pinocchio's Revenge? Are freakin kidding me!?!

dave_kodak
Originally posted by steverules
Pinocchio's Revenge? Are freakin kidding me!?! have you seen it?

Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Whats Puppet Master 3 about? i've seen all of puppet master movies, i dont remember them that well, but i believe puppet master 3 was a flashback to when the puppets killed some nazi's in WW2.

steverules
No I haven't seen it...but wtf is Pinocchio gonna? He's not evil!!!

Impediment
Pinocchio's Revenge was a wannabe knock off of Child's Play, IMO, in that the little girl knew that Pinocchio wa alive and evil, but everybody else thought that the little girl was insane.

NormaBates
Originally posted by maddani
Dolls is that the movie with a killer teddy bear in the start?

Yeah, and it really rocked, didn't it!!

ConalCochran
Well "Pinocchio's Revenge" is more like "PIN" and "Trilogy of Terror" then "Child's Play" and the girl was indeed insane.

Wolfie
I've seen Pinnochio's Revenge in the stores a couple times. I've been really close to buying it 'cause it looks funny.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Wolfie
I've seen Pinnochio's Revenge in the stores a couple times. I've been really close to buying it 'cause it looks funny. it is funny.
u should at least rent it, im not saying buy it, since u may not like it, but at least rent it, if u can that is.

ConalCochran
Hey Dave, do you think "Pinocchio's Revenge" is similar to "Pin" or "Magic"? same ideal movie involving a person who is either crazy talking to the doll or is it possessed theme.

dave_kodak
i havent seen"Pin" or "Magic"
and when i saw Pinocchio's Revenge i was 12, and now im 18, so that was a few years back.
however i have wanted to see Pin for a few months now.

So im really not the person to be asking about this sort of thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.