Stop the DD-fanboyism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Rock
Daredevil is by far my favourite Marvel-character. We trains the same sport, he has courage, which i admires and he is a strong, cool fighter. But people need to understand that his radar sense wont let him dodge easier in a fight than anyone else... double your hearing hundreds of times, and i will hit you if i would be able to hit you before. His sense just makes up for his sight and makes him able to find trouble.

So please, so he doesnt end like Wolverine, Hulk and Storm, DONT LET THE FANBOYISM RUIN DAREDEVIL!

I say this because DD-fights are in...

marvelprince
Originally posted by Lord Rock
Daredevil is by far my favourite Marvel-character. We trains the same sport, he has courage, which i admires and he is a strong, cool fighter. But people need to understand that his radar sense wont let him dodge easier in a fight than anyone else... double your hearing hundreds of times, and i will hit you if i would be able to hit you before. His sense just makes up for his sight and makes him able to find trouble.

So please, so he doesnt end like Wolverine, Hulk and Storm, DONT LET THE FANBOYISM RUIN DAREDEVIL!

I say this because DD-fights are in...

Do you understand how his senses work? Its not just he can hear louder. He can hear muscle contractions, pule beatings, all the tell tale signs of when you are going to strike. All of this sensory input he then processes to enable him to predict his opponents moves, a lot times even before they know what they are going to do. Imagine how effective you would be if you knew where your opponent was going to strike, if they were planning a feint or not and how hard the blow was going to be. For someone who claims Daredevil is there favorite character you seem to know for little about him.

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
All of this sensory input he then processes to enable him to predict his opponents moves, a lot times even before they know what they are going to do. Imagine how effective you would be if you knew where your opponent was going to strike, if they were planning a feint or not and how hard the blow was going to be.

Thats why when he fights top tire fighters he gets punched n the face like it doesnt exist. People exaggerate how effective his senses are in vs threads.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Alfheim
Thats why when he fights top tire fighters he gets punched n the face like it doesnt exist. People exaggerate how effective his senses are in vs threads.

I understand people don't like the arguement that his senses help him dodge. Fact is that they do. However if the person is faster than him or a real good fighter then a lot of times he will get hit and just have to roll with it. Glance up at my post again. I said his senses make him more effective, not that he won't get touched. My post was in response to...

But people need to understand that his radar sense wont let him dodge easier in a fight than anyone else

which is ridiculous cause of how Daredevil's senses work. Do they make him untouchable? I'm not a fan-boy, I'm not going to say that he'll dodge every move, but they certainly do help him and make it a lot easier for him to avoid attacks.

crimsonphoenix
Dare devil senses are poopy compared to Spiderman's spider sense.

Pre Crisis Ya
Its only because Dare Devil's book is highly respected at the present moment that people are generally siding with him.

Alfheim
I understand people don't like the arguement that his senses help him dodge. Fact is that they do. However if the person is faster than him or a real good fighter then a lot of times he will get hit and just have to roll with it.

Ok I agree with you, its just some people seem to exaggerate its effectiveness.

Glance up at my post again. I said his senses make him more effective, not that he won't get touched. My post was in response to...

*sigh* I know....but now you have confirmed on how effective you think it is I agree with you.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Alfheim
Ok I agree with you, its just some people seem to exaggerate its effectiveness.

*sigh* I know....but now you have confirmed on how effective you think it is I agree with you.

I agree. As most fans tend to do with characters they like abilities are usually exaggerated when agruing

willRules
I think DD senses do help him to dodge and is very effective it's just that fans need to remember as fast as it is, it's no spider-sense yes

Jyppe
You do know you're very Judge like? Same spelling errors, same hobbies, same idiotix statements, same dumb threads. I think I'm going to call you Judge 2 smile

Lord Rock
Jyppe, whats Judges hobby?
And he can hear the punches, you can see them. He may hear them better, but he may only know the punch is coming 1/20 of a second faster than the rest of us. He have eyes in the neck thanks to his senses, but in head-to-head combat, he is at odds with other. So no idiotic statement, just the desperate words from a fan who dont want his favourite character to meet the fate Wolveirne did

Lord Rock
Jyppe is the Judge! Here are the clues....

ATTENTION:
1: He knows EVERYTHING about the Judge. He knows his hobbys, where he live, how he spells and so on...
2: He says me or Guy222 are Judge. Either he does it so people wont think its him, or he just wanna get attention to Judges name
3: He wanna call me Judge2. Maybe as an permanent excuse for making people remembering Judge?

HIDDEN MESSAGES:
1: His sig. I am the Ju... Rhino, *****!
Ju... could refer to Judge, couldnt it? EVen through its Juggernuat it should seem to mean.
2: His name.
J|udg|e
J|ypp|e
v
o
c
a
l

3: PERSONALITY
They both show poor debatingskills and are mean and dont care about others. Also, even through i am not the best typer, i am a good reader, and Jyppe ISNT directly the best speller... Also, they both spams. And they both have knowledge on IP and ISP-stuff, you know, geeklanguage.

4: RANDOMNESS
Nobody could possibly have Rhino as favouritecharacter... Like Judge had the stupid Mufassa, this guy has the stupid Rhino. A stupid animal, just one of them is a cover

Now, i think its settled

Jyppe = Judge

Jyppe, if you arent him, do you then see why its irritating you says me and guy222 is him? You have MORE clues to be him than we do...

MightyEInherjar
Emm...his hobbies include posting theads with titles that have "stop" in them, pretending to be in a gang, frott, animal pr0n, and looking at 4 year old pictures of himself.

Edit: And how the hell would you know about Mufassa? I dug for that thread for some laughs a couple days ago and couldn't find it. I smell BS.

Lord Rock
I havent seen Mufassa. Just heard about it.

Lord Rock
And search KMC Mufassa in google to find him

MightyEInherjar
Be quiet you little liar, no one has talked about Mufassa around here. No one cares.

Lord Rock
Who says i have heard about Mufassa IN HERE?
Either search in Google, or look here:
http://www.boardtracker.com/cgi-bin/display_member.pl?board=318&member=99533

MightyEInherjar
So why in the f*ck would you be searching for something you DIDN'T KNOW EXISTED in a google search of the KMC boards?

You're a filthy little tunker, and you need to stop making this BS so obvious it's you. You give Denmark a bad name.

Lord Rock
Mighty Einjar, when someone said i was Judge, i searched about him to find out who he was. And you cant find Judge without finding Mufassa

MightyEInherjar
It doesn't help that you do this half the times you come back. You pull this crap for a couple days, trying to act like you're 'one of us' and point the finger at some other guy, hoping you'll get some support for once in your life, then you go in a couple days and make a "I'm so sorry, I was the Judge all along, won't you forgive me!?" thread, and you come back a few weeks later and the same thing happens.

BTW, got anymore of those sweet pictures of yourself?

Lord Rock
I have never posted pictures of myself, and DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH OR CALL ME JUDGE BEFORE ITS PROVEN

MightyEInherjar
No, I think I will.

Notice how you said, "BEFORE ITS PROVEN." For an innocent man, you sure are anticipating something...

It was nice to watch you talk to yourself in your own threads Judge. Next time you should just get two computers, so you wouldn't have to make it so obvious you logged off and logged on again to talk to yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Rock
Dunno what you are talking about, and now, i dont care. You have absolutely NO logic. EVERYONE could be the Judge, but he said i was, i said HE was

marvelprince
Jyppe, whats Judges hobby?
And he can hear the punches, you can see them. He may hear them better, but he may only know the punch is coming 1/20 of a second faster than the rest of us. He have eyes in the neck thanks to his senses, but in head-to-head combat, he is at odds with other. So no idiotic statement, just the desperate words from a fan who dont want his favourite character to meet the fate Wolveirne did

Back on topic somewhat. Daredevil does just hear punches thrown. He hears muscles tightening in arms to throw punches. He knows that a punch will be throw, he knows where it'll be thrown and he knows how hard. Its completely different from waiting until the punch already has been thrown and hearing it. Its more detailed than sight. You can see a punch, but chances are until after its already been thrown. When you are thinking it, your body prepares itself to launch an attack. At that moment, maybe even before you're aware of it, Daredevil already knows what attack you are going to use, hence why he's so effective at dodging.

Lord Rock
If he dont have superreflexes, he cant see a punch coming before the 0.2 seconds it takes for a punch to be launched

marvelprince
If he dont have superreflexes, he cant see a punch coming before the 0.2 seconds it takes for a punch to be launched

Did you read any of what I said? He knows the punch will be launched before it is launched. As I said before he won't be able to dodge everything but it certainly makes him more effective at it.

Just think about it. Who can better dodge a punch? Someone who has to wait till they see it coming or someone who know's its coming?

Lord Rock
i readed what you said. But if we fought, and you had his powers, would you then prepare your muscles for more than 0.2 seconds before punching? without superhumanreflexes, it wouldnt help him. besides, in a fight, you are moving your whole body, ones opponents muscles are flexed everywhere

Superguy
You're wrong, Rock... marvelprince is absolutely right... but Mightyeinherjar, lay off the guy. He's not the Judge (I think, and various people agree with me) and, besides, he's innocent until proven guilty. Just because the Judge keeps socking, it doesn't mean every new member who hangs around the comics forums is him. wink

Jyppe
Everything? I know that he's a noodle arm.

Uh, when have I said that. when have I implied that Guy22 is Judge?

Maybe because you're a moron?

You're not the first one to notice that, Badabing already did.

aliens are among us OMG!1 G.W.Bush is satan's son! It's conspiracy.

Is that a challenge? You might want to ask Jinzin or Darkcrawler wether I'm as bad as you are. I've clashed heads with them many times.

If you knew anything, you'd know that Rhino really isn't my favourite character. It's more like an inside joke, but I guess retards don't realise such things wink

Now, i think its settled

Jyppe = Judge

Jyppe, if you arent him, do you then see why its irritating you says me and guy222 is him? You have MORE clues to be him than we do...

I've never said Guy22 is judge. Stop dreaming.

1 - You spell exactly like Judge boy.
2 - You argue just like judge boy
3 - You create threads as stupid as him.
4 - You both share the same ISP.
5 - You knew more about him in day, than most knew in months.
6 - You're terrible lier - You claimed you've read about him, but when he comes up with another sock and wants people to write he's a god you instantly comply.
7 - You're a moron
8 - You know way too much about the forum beforehand.
9 - You claimed you come from Germany, yet you can't speak german. (Do we have any german members here?)
10 - You're a moron.

marvelprince - Sorry for going offtopic.

Soljer
Originally posted by Superguy
You're wrong, Rock... marvelprince is absolutely right... but Mightyeinherjar, lay off the guy. He's not the Judge (I think, and various people agree with me) and, besides, he's innocent until proven guilty. Just because the Judge keeps socking, it doesn't mean every new member who hangs around the comics forums is him. wink

Most, whether they state it or not, would guess that Rock is the judge or a judge affiliate. Especially because of the 's's on the end of everything, and the 'ed's. 'I readed,' 'We trains,' etc.

Lord Rock
Jyppe, i accept your challenge. Which fight will we debate?

Superguy
Originally posted by Jyppe
Everything? I know that he's a noodle arm.

Uh, when have I said that. when have I implied that Guy22 is Judge?

Maybe because you're a moron?

You're not the first one to notice that, Badabing already did.

aliens are among us OMG!1 G.W.Bush is satan's son! It's conspiracy.

Is that a challenge? You might want to ask Jinzin or Darkcrawler wether I'm as bad as you are. I've clashed heads with them many times.

If you knew anything, you'd know that Rhino really isn't my favourite character. It's more like an inside joke, but I guess retards don't realise such things wink

Stop with the witch hunt.

Lord Rock
Superguy,m Jyppe, that idiot, wont stop it

Endless Mike
Whenever I read "DD" I automatically think of Doomsday, not Daredevil.

Jyppe
Superguy,m Jyppe, that idiot, wont stop it

You have a chance to prove you're not Judge. It's time to show your german skills smile

Lord Rock
Ich bin Judge nicht. Ist dieser Beweis genug?

marvelprince
i readed what you said. But if we fought, and you had his powers, would you then prepare your muscles for more than 0.2 seconds before punching? without superhumanreflexes, it wouldnt help him. besides, in a fight, you are moving your whole body, ones opponents muscles are flexed everywhere

You are right that ones whole body does move during a fight and that muscles are flexing (all of which Daredevil is hearing btw) but specific movements sound different. Daredevil can differentiate from whether you mean to shake his hand or karate chop him by listening to your muscles. He can sense sneak attacks by listening to your hearbeat quicken. He can even smell phermones off of you to determine prett much everything about you. You are looking at the .2 seconds it takes to throw a punch, but before you even move your fist all of your involuntary bodily functions would have already given you away.

marvelprince - Sorry for going offtopic.

Not a problem. Lets just try not to forget the issue up for debate here and not let ourselves get dragged into mudslinging

Lord Rock

Lord Rock
You are right that ones whole body does move during a fight and that muscles are flexing (all of which Daredevil is hearing btw) but specific movements sound different. Daredevil can differentiate from whether you mean to shake his hand or karate chop him by listening to your muscles. He can sense sneak attacks by listening to your hearbeat quicken. He can even smell phermones off of you to determine prett much everything about you. You are looking at the .2 seconds it takes to throw a punch, but before you even move your fist all of your involuntary bodily functions would have already given you away.

Not a problem. Lets just try not to forget the issue up for debate here and not let ourselves get dragged into mudslinging

I see your point. But he aint more than 0.1 times faster than other people at reacxting, thenwink

Lord Rock
1.1, i meantstick out tongue

Lord Rock
Jyppe, denken Sie NOCH, dass ich Judge bin?

Jyppe
Ok, I'll shut up.. From Marvel Prince's request.

But on the topic at hand, DD does have some pretty insane speed/agility feats. Swatting bullets away with his battons, not to mention his insane stunts. Pretty Spider-man esque IMO.

Lord Rock
Jyppe, i typed german, as you asked. dont shut up before you have regretted that you said i was Judge!

Lord Rock

Jyppe
Jyppe, i typed german, as you asked. dont shut up before you have regretted that you said i was Judge!

I don't think so. IIRC German is the second most common language in Denmark, but let's not derail from the topic anymore because the others wouldn't accept it wink

Lord Rock
Is JAPANESE a popular language in denmark?wink i can speak that, too

marvelprince
Ok, I'll shut up.. From Marvel Prince's request.

But on the topic at hand, DD does have some pretty insane speed/agility feats. Swatting bullets away with his battons, not to mention his insane stunts. Pretty Spider-man esque IMO.

Yup. The ability to sense where things will go gives him some serious feats.

Is JAPANESE a popular language in denmark?wink i can speak that, too

Ok ok. Lets not get off topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.