Space Titan Duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Rock
Digimon originated in comics, as the tamagotchis doesnt counts on KMC.

Galacticmon
http://cf.geocities.com/digi_josied3/images/Galacticmon2.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_World_3

vs

Galactus, which you all know

I think Galacticmon JUST wins if he manages to absorb Galactus... But is Galactus energybased, or biologibased?

Thanos_THOTU
Galacticmon was supose to merge with the earth to become Gaiamon, even as Gaiamon he would've been devoured by Galactus.

Lord Rock
But wouldnt he be able to merge with Galactus? I mean, Galactus is organic, right? Earth is organic, and a big piece of meat like Galactus should make him the ultimate being, i think.

Thanos, have you played Digimon World 2003?smile
Great gamebig grin

Lord Rock
And Wargreymon X should hit with infinite power with Terror Force, after how long he charges. Galacticmon is supposed to be the most powerful Digimon ever

Lord Rock
I guess no one knows Galacticmon in here...

Thanos_THOTU
No, Millenniumon was stated to be the most powerful digimon that could ever exist.
ZeedMillenniumon created infinite dimension, duplicated the real world and the digital world into an infinity amount of dimension's.
Where he ruled, he had a seal, more of an armor from the looks of it, and the inscription said, in data, "If this seal shall ever breaks, all universes and times will be terminated"
Not even the Digimon God Yggdrasil, was anything compared to Millenniumon.

Evolution line:
Millenniumon --> Moon=Millenniumon --> ZeedMillenniumon

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Lord Rock
I guess no one knows Galacticmon in here...
And yes I have Digimon 2003, and no, not even Gaiamon would be the most poweful being in the Digimon world.

Lord Rock
I forgot Milleniumon... He can be compared to TOAA and Presence!

Thanos_THOTU
I forgot Milleniumon... He can be compared to TOAA and Presence!
Hell no!
The only equal fiction character I can think of would be God from the Bible, since most other fictional characters are flawed.

Millenniumon however got defeated by Ryo, who merged his Justicemon with Millenniumon which turned out as a Digi-egg (some kind of power-roll-over point I belive)

Apocallymon, the seven Demon Lords, MaloMyotismon, The 13 Royal Knights and so forth should also be above Gaiamon, which is just one planet.
I mean, all of these can destroy the universe.

Lord Rock
Wow... It surprises me and makes me happy to have a Digimonfan and expert on heresmile Thanos, friends?wink

Lord Rock
ZeedMilleniumon is stronger than Mileniummon, aint he?

Thanos_THOTU

Thanos_THOTU
ZeedMilleniumon is stronger than Mileniummon, aint he?
ZeedMillnneiumon > Moon=Millnniumon > Millenniumon >> Yggdrasil (God) >>

Lord Rock
You like completely the same things as i do!
I thought my taste was ****d up and weirdly mixed, but other shares itbig grin Can you PM me your addy?smile

Lord Rock
But Thanos, Gaiamon should come before stick out tongue

Lord Rock
Thanos, the reason i want your addy is because i am doing a project where one with your knowledge would be a great help

Lord Rock
Thanos, are you even on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.