Super Powers go TO WAR !!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pre Crisis Ya
Any one who has reading Silent War will know that Sentry and Black Bolt are going to end up fighting one another. Is this the first chance we are going to get to see what Sentry can really do ? Will he Survive the voice or not ? Will the Inhuman register, or wiull they regain the Terrigen mists ?

NoFate007
Logically, if Sentry can hear the heartbeat of a butterfly from central Africa...or so he claims...and Black Bolt screams, it should be even worse than the normal destruction...but I doubt they'll make that happen. They'll probably make it so Sentry's in a shitload of pain but doesn't die, cause Sentry's been kicking ass so far.

Flame On!!
I love the retconn for Blackbolt back to sound waves for his voice in Illuminati. More proof Marvel has no continuity and arguing point for point on Marvel is worthless.

- FO!!

Pre Crisis Ya
Originally posted by Flame On!!
I love the retconn for Blackbolt back to sound waves for his voice in Illuminati. More proof Marvel has no continuity and arguing point for point on Marvel is worthless.

- FO!!

How can itb have anything to do with Soudwaves ? It doesn't really make sense unless you have the quasi particle thing. The Illuminati mini has been pretty good do far. smile

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Pre Crisis Ya
How can itb have anything to do with Soudwaves ? It doesn't really make sense unless you have the quasi particle thing. The Illuminati mini has been pretty good do far. smile

Well page 10, issue 2, panel 3 has read focussing the soundwaves to create a "hole in reality". I loved it!! It was so super knitting wink.

Pre Crisis Ya
Well page 10, issue 2, panel 3 has read focussing the soundwaves to create a "hole in reality". I loved it!! It was so super knitting wink.

Did u just go away and look up which page it was on ?

yeah i loved the whole voice ripping up reality concept. Marvels seems to be really raising its game after Civil War. smile

Flame On!!
Did u just go away and look up which page it was on ?

yeah i loved the whole voice ripping up reality concept. Marvels seems to be really raising its game after Civil War. smile

I have all my months "pull list" on the coffee table next to me. Over ninety squids worth sad. Is that over the top?

Pre Crisis Ya

Flame On!!

Pre Crisis Ya
Have a guess.

Yes 90 squid. Damion is giving me a special rate at the moment you know he has the discount for twenty comics a month well I have 45.

smile

rock

- FO!!

I haven't used them in a while now, I mainly get mine from a little comic book store in Leeds. I really want to go to orbital and talk to the Scottish girl who works in there. She sounds hot. smile

Forgot I am currently married !

Flame On!!
I haven't used them in a while now, I mainly get mine from a little comic book store in Leeds. I really want to go to orbital and talk to the Scottish girl who works in there. She sounds hot. smile

Forgot I am currently married !

wink She is fit in an emo kindd of way. Wears a lot of short skirts as well. She was at the Alan Moore lost girls premiere at the Institute of Education, Londons comic Illuminati were all gathered, including the guru. You know the one where the comic was never released because of copyright. I have a copy from the US though wink. I can't see what the fuss was about.

- FO!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.