Luke Cage Vs Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Luke Cage vs Abomination, the battle takes place in some field somewhere.

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim

Emil

starlock
abomination 10/10

LordFear
Blondsky wins

horrorwolf
Abomination 10/10

Modt
Emil knocks him from said field to the next state

Alfheim
Originally posted by Modt
Emil knocks him from said field to the next state

Are you sure? If Doc Samson can fight an enraged Hulk for six hours why cant Luke Cage get some wins on Abomination?

Abomination is class 100 but not as strong as the Hulk.

Luke Cage is not an MA but is an expert at street fighting.

Luke Cage is actually quite fast, he was able to dodge alot of the savage Hulks blows. In a recent New Avengers issue cops waiting for Luke Cage were not able to get one shot at him as he escaped.

A weaker Luke Cage was able to hold off Wonder Man using fighting technique, he still lost but it was a good showing.

Eventhough Luke Cage is class 25 his hard skin makes his punches harder.

Martian_mind
True

but against Abomination he lasts as long as a pen*s flavoured lollipop in a bar full of smurfs......

Alfheim
Originally posted by Martian_mind
True

but against Abomination he lasts as long as a pen*s flavoured lollipop in a bar full of smurfs......

Yeah but could you explain why.....for starters Luke Cage could probably dodge a good deal of Abominations punches. I dont see how Adomination's class 100 strength automatically gives him the win.

Martian_mind
....It's not just that.

Abomination will put Luke down with far more ease then Luke could put him down.

plus,Blonsky ISN'T the Hulk,he was a trained spy,if he can't catch Cage he can smash the ground to throw him off-balance,or leap into the air and smash backdown,or attempt a thunderclap(unsure bout that one)

Now street training is awesome,but spy training would be better.The reason we never really see it is that Blonsky hates Hulk and tries to slug with him instead.

Abom has a slight healing factor(like cage) Super-strength(WAY above cage) Durability and enduance(equal to/above Cage) and he does have that killer mentality.

I see the score as Blonsky 7/10.

Alfheim
....It's not just that.

Abomination will put Luke down with far more ease then Luke could put him down.

plus,Blonsky ISN'T the Hulk,he was a trained spy,if he can't catch Cage he can smash the ground to throw him off-balance,or leap into the air and smash backdown,or attempt a thunderclap(unsure bout that one)

Now street training is awesome,but spy training would be better.The reason we never really see it is that Blonsky hates Hulk and tries to slug with him instead.

Abom has a slight healing factor(like cage) Super-strength(WAY above cage) Durability and enduance(equal to/above Cage) and he does have that killer mentality.

I see the score as Blonsky 7/10.

Well I agree with 7/10...so theres no point in really debating. laughing out loud

Damn I was hoping for a long debate...

Martian_mind
HAHA!!

well i could lie if you like.......but It's 11pm here,so the debate would be lackluster....

Alfheim
HAHA!!

well i could lie if you like.......

No man.....you cant do that. You got to be sincere! laughing out loud

but It's 11pm here,so the debate would be lackluster....

No problem.

grey fox
Blonsky beats luke to death.

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
Blonsky beats luke to death.

rarrrrrghhhh!!! *puts grey fox in a headlock*

grey fox
rarrrrrghhhh!!! *puts grey fox in a headlock*

*Slips out of headlock and Punches Alf in the balls*

LEEROY JENKINS

Alfheim
*Slips out of headlock and Punches Alf in the balls*

LEEROY JENKINS

Oi! Whose Leroy Jenkins? *goes to look on wiki*

Ok thats in depth role play jargon...

Donkey Punch
Emil has fought and stalemated various characters that are literally hundreds of times stronger than Luke, such as Namor under water and Wonder man. He has also defeated an enraged Hulk at one point or another (So we are talking about strength that can decimate Mountains at this point). Although Luke may have a slight Durability advantage, you have to take into account Abominations healing factor, which is nearly on par with the Hulks and Wolverines. Logic entails that Luke shouldn't really have a chance.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
such as Namor under water and Wonder man.

Yeah and you know that Luke Cage was able to put up a good fight against Wonder Man before his upgrade using street fighting tactics?

grey fox
Yeah and you know that Luke Cage was able to put up a good fight against Wonder Man before his upgrade using street fighting tactics?

Which is stupid.

No amount of street fighting skills can save you from a guy who can bench a building.

Alfheim
Which is stupid.

No amount of street fighting skills can save you from a guy who can bench a building.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont like it, it didn't happen. People have been using skill in marvel for 1000s of years to defeat stronger opponents its not PIS, its comics.

Furthermore Luke chucked dust in WM's eyes. I dont see why dust cant temporaily blind WM since he doesnt see through walls or **** like that and Luke also managed to slam a slab of granite into his nuts....dont see how that couldnt hurt WM especially when Cage had class 10 strength as well and he was aiming for a weak part of the body.

juggernaut74
Abomination should win this. But Luke did beat the sh!t out of Doc Samson.

grey fox
roll eyes (sarcastic) I dont like it, it didn't happen. People have been using skill in marvel for 1000s of years to defeat stronger opponents its not PIS, its comics.

Furthermore Luke chucked dust in WM's eyes. I dont see why dust cant temporaily blind WM since he doesnt see through walls or **** like that and Luke also managed to slam a slab of granite into his nuts....dont see how that couldnt hurt WM especially when Cage had class 10 strength as well and he was aiming for a weak part of the body.

No because it's illogical , MA I could understand. Street fighting is basically a mix of bare-knuckle with a few dodges and kicks. Thats it.

I dont like it , is when I ignore the fact that abomination has beaten the shit out of hulk before and a few other class one hundreds while the best Luke has under his belt (to my knowledge) is taking down wrecker with help.

Cage is a street leveler , end of story.

Alfheim
No because it's illogical , MA I could understand. Street fighting is basically a mix of bare-knuckle with a few dodges and kicks. Thats it.

No its not you dont have to be an MA to know that the eyes and the nuts are vulnerable spots. A streetfighter wont know pressure points but he will aim for weak spots, thats what Cage did to Wonder Man.

I dont like it , is when I ignore the fact that abomination has beaten the shit out of hulk before and a few other class one hundreds while the best Luke has under his belt (to my knowledge) is taking down wrecker with help.

Cage is a street leveler , end of story.

Well see above. Im not sure but I think pre-upgraded Powerman took on the Thing as well.

Hercules
No its not you dont have to be an MA to know that the eyes and the nuts are vulnerable spots. A streetfighter wont know pressure points but he will aim for weak spots, thats what Cage did to Wonder Man.

Well see above. Im not sure but I think pre-upgraded Powerman took on the Thing as well.

Yes, he did I have the issue, he took on Grimm in a Thing exo suit, he wasn't as strong as regular Grimm but he was much stronger than Luke who back then (70's) was said to be able to press about 3 tons.

He also took on Grimm in the last issue (13?) of "Cage" but he was possessed by some shadow demon type thing IIRC.

Hes also taken on the Hulk and beaten Rhino, to be fair though, against the Hulk he was written as fighting to just to stay alive and he knew he was way out of his league.

I think he could hold Abom for a while but he would have to get really lucky to put him down.

He would put up a better fight than most class 25's though.

Symmetric Chaos
Wow . . . just wow.

Abom should be able to scramble Luke's brain with one hit.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Hercules

Hes also taken on the Hulk and beaten Rhino, to be fair though, against the Hulk he was written as fighting to just to stay alive and he knew he was way out of his league.

Yeah but he still survived and he wasnt even upgraded.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wow . . . just wow.

Abom should be able to scramble Luke's brain with one hit.

You do know that Luke could probably dodge a great deal of those punches anyway?

Symmetric Chaos
You do know that Luke could probably dodge a great deal of those punches anyway?

Abom fights Hulk . . . Luke is Class25 at best . . . it doesn't matter if he dodges them he'll never hurt Abom and eventually he'll get hit.

Alfheim
Abom fights Hulk . . . Luke is Class25 at best . . . it doesn't matter if he dodges them he'll never hurt Abom and eventually he'll get hit.

Well as I was saying a non upgraded Luke took on Wonder Man and was able to use his skills to hold him off for a bit. An upgraded Luke is probably good enough to take a few wins.

Yeah he will be able to hurt Abom by being smart, he a street fighter he doenst know pressure point but he will aim for the weak points...eyes etc.

Symmetric Chaos
Well as I was saying a non upgraded Luke took on Wonder Man and was able to use his skills to hold him off for a bit. An upgraded Luke is probably good enough to take a few wins.

Yeah he will be able to hurt Abom by being smart, he a street fighter he doenst know pressure point but he will aim for the weak points...eyes etc.

Is Luke really that fast?

Alfheim

Yes I think he is , he has dodged Savage Hulks punches and not get hit once. In the recent New Avengers he was escaping from the police and he was so fast that the police didnt even have time to fire bullets at him.

he cant dodge bullets like people like Cap and Daredevil but for somebody of his strength and durability hes damn fast.

Hercules

Hes about Olympic Athlete level, I would have said, no DD or Cap etc but for a big man, he can book.

Alfheim
Hes about Olympic Athlete level, I would have said, no DD or Cap etc but for a big man, he can book.

Yup that somes it up quite well. Im sure punches to the eyes, ears, throat and nuts are all places Luke is gonna go for.

Donkey Punch

Cage kicked Wonder man in the nuts ? When Abomination heels from this i fell very sorry for Cages stronger than Steel nuts. I have a feeling he'll be maybe coughing them up !

grey fox
Yup that somes it up quite well. Im sure punches to the eyes, ears, throat and nuts are all places Luke is gonna go for.

...but then were talking about a guy with a healing factor and pretty durable skin. Plus i don't thinks he has ears AND nuts....

Hercules
...but then were talking about a guy with a healing factor and pretty durable skin. Plus i don't thinks he has ears AND nuts....

No Nuts? you mean like Action Man? (GI Joe for our American readers)

Poor guy, no wonder hes PO'd at the world!

grey fox

I dont think so . I mean he may walk around in breifs all the time , but then so does The Thing...

Alfheim
...but then were talking about a guy with a healing factor and pretty durable skin.

Yeah and Cage has superhuman strength, plus....due to the toghness of his skin his punches will do more damage than other superhumans of that strength level. Wolverine has a healing factor and can lift 2 tons I think but he still gets hurt by people without superhuman strength when he gets hit in the nuts eg Punisher with baseball bat.

Plus i don't thinks he has ears AND nuts....

*sigh* the abomination has ears, eyes and everything else that a humans have, so its safe to assume he has a scaley green nutsack.

hes just making assumptions. Abom has eyes, ears, teeth, fingers and fingernails and all of a sudden he doesnt have any nuts.

Symmetric Chaos
I dont think so . I mean he may walk around in breifs all the time , but then so does The Thing...

Actually about TheThing . . . I have a scan posted in the ownage thread that partially adresses that problem (its UltThing but still)

grey fox
Yeah and Cage has superhuman strength, plus....due to the toghness of his skin his punches will do more damage than other superhumans of that strength level. Wolverine has a healing factor and can lift 2 tons I think but he still gets hurt by people without superhuman strength when he gets hit in the nuts eg Punisher with baseball bat.

*sigh* the abomination has ears, eyes and everything else that a humans have, so its safe to assume he has a scaley green nutsack.

hes just making assumptions. Abom has eyes, ears, teeth, fingers and fingernails and all of a sudden he doesnt have any nuts.

Note I said I THINK , so step off my nuts !

grey fox
Actually about TheThing . . . I have a scan posted in the ownage thread that partially adresses that problem (its UltThing but still)

I've seen it....

The point is it's either a literal rock or non-existent. I think the fans would prefer non-existent.

Symmetric Chaos

The point is it's either a literal rock or non-existent. I think the fans would prefer non-existent.

. . . most of them . . . then there are creepy fan-fic writers . . .

grey fox
. . . most of them . . . then there are creepy fan-fic writers . . .

laughing

I've read a few , they are hilarious. Shoddy writing and VERY VERY Ooc.

Alfheim

That dont count. Besides thats the thing he wasnt hit with gamma rays like the hulk or abom and I have seen wolverine hit the hulk in the nuts.

Note I said I THINK , so step off my nuts !

Well I wasnt sure if you had any. big grin

grey fox
That dont count. Besides thats the thing he wasnt hit with gamma rays like the hulk or abom and I have seen wolverine hit the hulk in the nuts.

Well I wasnt sure if you had any. big grin

Mine are quite real , unlike things...

Tron
I'll give Cage much respect, but without a serious plot device, there's no way Luke should gain a win on Abimation, regardless of skill. That is, unless, Emil's I.Q. drops a few points before the fight starts, which I doubt.

capt it up
Luke vsing a guy who has the superior healing factor has atleast equal durability and far superior strength.

what luke gunna do? You act like he has some amazing agility or reflex edge which he does not. He has no edge he at best a slightly better fighter that really won't help him at all. He versing a superior oponet he will get maybe 2 wins and thats being very generous

Dinalfos
Abomination wins 10/10. Luke Cage is no Spiderman in terms of speed/agility, no Juggernaut in terms of durability, no Wolverine in terms of healing and no Captain America in terms of skill and most certainly no Hulk in terms of strength. He goes down hard.

the Darkone
Luke Cage gets b***h slap to harlem, end of story.

guy222
poor luke

Harbinger
Didn't Abom put down Hulk in 3 punches once? He stomps here.

Juk3n
Holy thread ressurection Batman

Abom Stomps absolutley.

llagrok
At least Emil knows how to treat his women.

Knowsbleed33
Abomination in a bloody curbstomp.

Grinning Goku
Spite. Abom ftw.

Scoobless
Abom beats him down harder and faster than the Wrecker did.

Faceman
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

SPITE.

Faceman
Yeah but could you explain why.....for starters Luke Cage could probably dodge a good deal of Abominations punches. I dont see how Adomination's class 100 strength automatically gives him the win.

Cage is slow. Scorpion beat him in like 2 panels. sad

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Faceman
Cage is slow. Scorpion beat him in like 2 panels. sad

When was that?

Juk3n
Still Abom, everyone stop saying otheriwse! to resist is futile.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Abomination in a bloody curbstomp.

Endrict Nuul
Abom in a spite.

Phantom Zone
I feel embarrsed about this thread but it was a while ago.

Mr. Slippyfist

Phantom Zone
I feel embarrsed about this thread BUT IT WAS A WHILE AGO.

dur

DeathKap
Exactly just how durable is Luke Cage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.