WOL Morg vs thanos vs current upgraded surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
does any one know the limt to WOL Morg power and do u think his power surpasses the new surfer thats been upgraded. and are both morg and surfer on thanos level in power.

who wins

lionking
smile big grin Happy Dance

lionking
well who wins and y

Bouboumaster
Thanos. More powerful that the 2 others combined.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos. More powerful that the 2 others combined.

too bad nothing in comics support your claim

Thanos was in troubles vs Morg (without Wol)

TricksterPriest
Bullshit. Thanos one-shotted the mofo.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bullshit. Thanos one-shotted the mofo.

No, read again comic and try to understand what you read.

King Kandy
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
I've read the comic... I've comprehended the comic...

And Thanos still one-shotted Morg.

lionking

golem370
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

He was there to help Morg and he told who was that Mantis or Ganeymede if she couldn't hold him he would do it. It would be a tough battle but people keep forgetting that even though he was only able to stalemate Odin & Depowered Tyrant barely. Odin took down Drax & Silver Surfer with ease where Odin told Thanos he had not been in a battle this hard in eons. Tyrant took down Gladiator,Silver Surfer & Beta Ray Bills with ease yet Thanos was able to hold his own with Tyrant.

lionking
so how powerful is this upgraded surfer when he was weak he freed G. something thanos could only do

guy222
Originally posted by lionking
does any one know the limt to WOL Morg power and do u think his power surpasses the new surfer thats been upgraded. and are both morg and surfer on thanos level in power.

who wins

Does Morg have the UN? Wait, Morg isn't alive. I hear Morg may come back. Everyone knows about Thanos smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.