Trying to find a list of Spider-man TPB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
I got a really good list of X-men and Wonder woman Trade paperbacks, but looking at spider-man stuff on line, it looks like a mess and I don't even know where to start.

I'm looking for major story lines, or just really good stories and collections within the main continiuty.

Kinda like how x-men has dark phoenix, inferno, Days of future, and age of apocalypse........collected all in book form. that type of stuff

NOT the ultimates, or essentials

doctorstrongbad
Check ouit the marvel web site "Marvel.com". They have a TPB section and Spider-man is on there. That should help your search.

badsymbiote
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I got a really good list of X-men and Wonder woman Trade paperbacks, but looking at spider-man stuff on line, it looks like a mess and I don't even know where to start.

I'm looking for major story lines, or just really good stories and collections within the main continiuty.

Kinda like how x-men has dark phoenix, inferno, Days of future, and age of apocalypse........collected all in book form. that type of stuff

NOT the ultimates, or essentials

I can narrow down your search. That's when they began all-new titles going with the apocalypes story line. Magneto marries Rogue, they have a kid, Jean and Wolverine are together, many charcters dead. It happened in late 1993 or early 1994 if my memory serves me correctly. It didn't last long, and then they reverted back to the old formats. Titles included Weapon X, X-Man, X-Men Alpha (maybe), Astonishing X-Men (the first series). Anyway, that should help you on your way. I guess I could dig some out just to clarify, but I think that'll do. Good luck to ya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.