Venom (Brock), Sabretooth and Omega Red versus Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Can this team of killers take down Hulk?

Bouboumaster
No.

FearOfBlood
Hulk wins any time.

endrict
HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!

Tassadar
Hulk 10/10.

horrorwolf
None of them could even hurt Hulk.

Hulk 10/10

inamilist
what would Red's spore or lifedrain do to Hulk?

If either of these could take Hulk down, I certainly see a chance for the trio if they act tactically.

horrorwolf
Reds life draining capabilities would be futile versus Hulks Internal Gamma source generation and regenerative abilities.

masterbruce
Wolverine fights the Hulk on his own and even damages Hulk yet you're telling me these 3 much more powerful and deadly foes working together can't hurt Hulk?

I think the team can put Hulk down. Sabretooth is a stronger, deadlier version of Wolverine. Venom is way too fast for Hulk to hit. Omega Red can hurt Hulk in many ways.

horrorwolf
You also have to consider the increased level of pissed-offness that the tag team would have on Hulk.

I think they would piss him off to a point where he would take down whomever was in reach.

And they still couldnt do anything beyond minor temporary damage, which again, would channel more rage.

jrodslam
Trio ftw.

Buccaneer
Together they could probably hold up 50 tons, but that doesn't make them equal to a class 50 fighter. Venom is too damned big to slink around. One hit kill. Sabretooth might survive because of his healing factor, but he's not gonna get up after a smack. And because they're not a real team and thus ineffective as one, I think it'd come down to Red and Hulk. And...yeah.

boriquaking55
Hulk would own them

HULKSTER04
This is ridiculous!
Hulk eats them due to too much rage in his brain.
Youd have to add 500 more wolverines, 3000 captain americas, 50000 things, 2000 human torches, 100 juggernauts, and the list goes on............,BUT YOU CAN'T PUT THE BIG GREEN GUY DOWN!

Bouboumaster
Lol, you funny guy

Dinalfos
Hulk wins. He has taken on more dangerous enemies in greater numbers and won.

capt it up
people clearly have no idea what Omega red's powers can do

tjcoady
in a kmc battle, I can see the hulk taking this... about 6/10. mainly because the versatility of the opponents (especially the life draining powers of Omega Red)

but if it were to be depicted in a comic book? Hulk goes up against Thor in battle, and does alright for himself. can you see these three doing much against Thor?

also, which Hulk is this?

Dinalfos
Life draining is no guarantee. He has overcome life draining threats in the past. His increasing rage allows him to sustain his life energy.

capt it up
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Life draining is no guarantee. He has overcome life draining threats in the past. His increasing rage allows him to sustain his life energy.
that does not even make sense/ Life drain would work there no reason hulk could over come his lfie energy vanishing and beign asorbed into red making hom more powerful

Tassadar
Originally posted by masterbruce
Wolverine fights the Hulk on his own and even damages Hulk yet you're telling me these 3 much more powerful and deadly foes working together can't hurt Hulk?

I think the team can put Hulk down. Sabretooth is a stronger, deadlier version of Wolverine. Venom is way too fast for Hulk to hit. Omega Red can hurt Hulk in many ways.

Wolverine staying conscious after a hit from even a Thing strength level character is PIS.

Buccaneer
Last time I saw Hulk's strength decline, he still held his own against the strongest of the Avengers.

But it does matter which Hulk.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by capt it up
that does not even make sense/ Life drain would work there no reason hulk could over come his lfie energy vanishing and beign asorbed into red making hom more powerful

Yes, there is a reason. Hulk has done it before. More than once, too. And to some pretty powerful drainers.

guy222
Hulk Smash

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Tassadar
Wolverine staying conscious after a hit from even a Thing strength level character is PIS.
no it not, that rediculous ignorance of character.

janus77
you saw what WWH did to Wolverine, current Hulk would be less playful and just liquafy Wolverine's brain, inside his skull.

Hulk ftw, easy.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by janus77
you saw what WWH did to Wolverine, current Hulk would be less playful and just liquafy Wolverine's brain, inside his skull.

Hulk ftw, easy.
how was hulk being play full? he was hitting wolverine as hard as he could in his head........

this statement doesent event make senses.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
how was hulk being play full? he was hitting wolverine as hard as he could in his head........

this statement doesent event make senses. I think he meant Hulk was kinda just toying with logan

Bentley
Originally posted by Tassadar

Hater.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
no it not, that rediculous ignorance of character.

thumb up

ankur29
hulk

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
I think he meant Hulk was kinda just toying with logan

He wasn't, he wanted him out of his way as soon as possible. "I don't have time for this".

jalek moye
Current Hulk beat Rulk with a Thunder Clap.

He thunderclaps them all to death.

Now if this was Gargan it would be a whole nother story

StiltmanFTW
He didn't beat him with a thunderclap. It affected Ross, true, but he didn't beat him with that.

Originally posted by jalek moye
Now if this was Gargan it would be a whole nother story

He'd solo his own team and Banner.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He wasn't, he wanted him out of his way as soon as possible. "I don't have time for this". so why didn't he just chuck the little runt to the next timezone? why waste his effort and end up with his eyes cut in the process?

StiltmanFTW
so why didn't he just chuck the little runt to the next timezone? why waste his effort and end up with his eyes cut in the process?

Meh. You didn't read janus' post, did you?

Starscream M
Meh. You didn't read janus' post, did you? so you concede the point and admit that hulk was playful to a degree with logan

StiltmanFTW
so you concede the point and admit that hulk was playful to a degree with logan

. . .

uhuh

Not playful. He was just retarded. BFRing non-threats like M and Rockslide's arms instead of Wolverine.

His eyes would get cut out anyway, that happened at the same moment he grabbed him.

Starscream M
. . .

Not playful. He was just retarded. BFRing non-threats like M and Rockslide's arms instead of Wolverine.

well it wasn't nice playful...it was more mean playful

WWH has a history with Logan...unlike M or rockslide...hence he wanted to really punish logan for having the gall to even think he has a chance

Parmaniac
. . .

uhuh http://www.jlh-design.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg
How does it feel huh? evil face

StiltmanFTW
well it wasn't nice playful...it was more mean playful

WWH has a history with Logan...unlike M or rockslide...hence he wanted to really punish logan for having the gall to even think he has a chance

Nice theory.

If WWH bfr'd Logan, Nightcrawler could get him back later. And unlike M or Santo, Wolverine would be a threat.

Originally posted by Parmaniac

How does it feel huh? evil face

The most badass version of Spiderman (back suit! puny parker is so hardcore omg) pissed and shit himself when he saw Green Scar, he didn't even fight him.

Parmaniac
I agree the "back suit" was awesome even better than the front suit

Starscream M

The most badass version of Spiderman (back suit! puny parker is so hardcore omg) pissed and shit himself when he saw Green Scar, he didn't even fight him. your spiderman hate cracks me up. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I agree the "back suit" was awesome even better than the front suit

Now that MJ can't whine about it, he could wear it from time to time... oh wait he already does in The Gauntlet arc, doesn't he? I guess I could make an exception and read it... stick out tongue

your spiderman hate cracks me up. laughing out loud

Frankly, that's the point. Only real Spidey fanboys get mad over it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.