Venom vs Sabertooth(no cheapness)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crimsonphoenix
Venom(Eddie) is not aloud to win by cheapness( liquify, go up his nose and play with his insides). Venom was sitting in his home eating cookies while a near by Sabertooth smells them.
"Yummy, what is that smell" says Sabertooth, while waking by.
(Sabertooth then sees Venom eating the cookies and the fight begins)

guy222
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Venom(Eddie) is not aloud to win by cheapness( liquify, go up his nose and play with his insides). Venom was sitting in his home eating cookies while a near by Sabertooth smells them.
"Yummy, what is that smell" says Sabertooth, while waking by.
(Sabertooth then sees Venom eating the cookies and the fight begins)

Sabertooth smile

Jyppe
Originally posted by guy222
Sabertooth smile
Venom smile

crimsonphoenix
Such an intense debate you guys stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Venom.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Venom. You forgot the smilie like everyone else!

marvelprince
Venom has every physical advantage here. Sabes is no joke, but Venom also has serious damage soak. I think he can take a healthy number of wins here smile

I remembered the smilie

crimsonphoenix
Carnage eek!

harri
venom he is much better than saber tooth i think they need to give wolverine a better enemy than saber tooth any one agree?

Sabretooth
Originally posted by harri
venom he is much better than saber tooth i think they need to give wolverine a better enemy than saber tooth any one agree?

No.

I don't agree.

I think you're a moron.

I do agree Venom wins though. He's just too much for poor Victor to handle.

Man, That hurt to type.

carver9
I think that venom can beat pre adamantium sabertooth but current sabertooth, I think, can take a healthy majority. Wolverine run circles around venom. Wolverine struggles to even make sabertooth stop laughing. Also venom just got owned by blackbolts wife. Sabes win.

Scoobless
Venom >>>>> Sabretooth

Venom is faster, stronger, more versatile, longer reach, 360 degree vision, has a camouflage ability, insane durability and webbing.

no expression

Rick/Genis
Venom 1eye

carver9
Originally posted by Scoobless
Venom >>>>> Sabretooth

Venom is faster, stronger, more versatile, longer reach, 360 degree vision, has a camouflage ability, insane durability and webbing.

no expression

but gets stalemated by wolverine and gets beat up by blackbolts wife and had a lower showing against juggernaut than sabertooth did. Puck is stronger, faster, more versatile and have insane durability but get his ass handed to him by wolverine, do you want to know why because wolverine is plain out better. Nightcrawler is faster, more agile and can teleport but still gets powned on by wolverine. Toad if faster and could be stronger and more agile than wolverine but dont stand a chance against him because wolverine is just plain out better.

Sabertooth is just plain out better than venom to me. I give it to venom he does have more powers but it would be useful against someone like sabertooth. He isnt fighting spiderman. Camouflage, what in the hell is that going to do against sabertooth. Strength, again what in the hell is that going to do against sabertooth. Longer reach, what is it going to do when youre fighting someone that is a expert in bringing things into close combat. Good fight, I dont know who would win but my eyes in on sabertooth for now. Cant see venom doing anything to him that would make him take that grin off of his face.

Ptr_Grifin
Venom takes the majority.

http://imageigloo.com/images/2041What%20to%20do.JPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.